Stonecutter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn Walt. This feels so fucking big and hard. I can't hold back, I'm going to

... COME AGAIN! Oh fuck yeah! Aaahhh fuck my ass too. I'm lubed up, just shove it into my shithole PLEASE." Gail had the biggest tits and the fattest ass. What the other girls were not aware of, was Gail had the tightest cunt and asshole of all four women. Her rectum was like a wet velvet vice, and now I was pounding her shithole for all I was worth. She must have come five times, and good hard comes too! Every time she came, she grunted like a sex crazed animal. She was exhausted as she came hard so many times. She closed her eyes with a huge smile.

"I'm going to cum soon!" I announced. Jessica pounced on my cock and right after Gail came hard on my cock, Jess had it out of Gail's ass and into Jessica's hot mouth! I was going to shoot a gallon of cum.

"Oh fuck yeah I'm... COMING! Oh fuck yeah OHMYGOD! Ugh, I love you Jess, Gail, Brenda OHHH you are so damned amazing! All three of you." I had shot a huge load in Jessica's mouth. There was so much, it was coming out of her nostrils and she had some on her plump black lips! She was sharing the jizz with Brenda and Gail. They all swallowed my sperm. That always made me feel better.

Gail was on top of me and my left arm had Jess in it. In the crook of my right arm Brenda slept like a baby. Gail drooled on my chest. The other two drooled on my neck and face. I was going to be a drool mess in the morning, but I didn't mind. The women slept soundly. I had to get up at one point. I got a text from Terry that her flight was due to arrive at 330 am! So I threw a pair of pants, a nice shirt and some shoes on and went to the airport. I need not have worried. Her flight was delayed an hour. I called the hotel and was lucky enough to get the big penthouse suite for a week. It cost me a king's ransom, but so what. I had enough money. I made arrangements for the staff to get the stuff moved while we went to breakfast.

I decided to get a bloody Mary at the bar. There was a barmaid/waitress there cleaning up who told me that the bar was closed until seven a.m. I said I had two hundred dollars for a bloody Mary. That got her attention.

"Well in that case, the bar just reopened, but you don't get any change." She grinned. She was a tall, voluptuous black woman with a shirt that read "Jazz" She was very good looking. She made me a delicious bloody Mary, complete with a celery stick! She had a virgin lemonade. She looked very puzzled.

"Why are you here at the airport in the middle of the night?" Her eyes begged for love, shiny and dark brown.

"I'm here to pick up my, uh... I'm-not-sure-if-shes-my- girlfriend." I related in a sorta sanitized version about her having a sex circus, and finding out that she was going to die soon. So I forgave her. But is she still my girlfriend? Lots of unanswered questions. The question was just too hard to fathom at this point.

"Maybe she just wanted to try a big cock?" Jazz cooly suggested.

"No that's not it, because I already have one." I said evenly. She burst out laughing. I did not.

"Oh, you are so damned full of shit, what a braggart you are!" Her eyes darted to my crotch. She was thinking. I could see the gears turning.

"I'm not bragging. I'm just stating a fact." I said. "Guys who are hung don't have to boast."

"Ok, let me see it then." She wanted to see my dick!

"I don't know you. Why should I show you my dick?" I looked at her. "Tell you what, you show me those big beautiful tits of yours, and I will show you my cock. Deal?" I smiled. She wasn't going to do that.

Or so I thought.

"Ok, what the fuck. Deal. Were we going to play show and tell? They kinda frown on that stuff at the bar." Jazz surprised me.

"How about in that office over there?" I pointed out the door marked 'PRIVATE'.

"Why there?" She asked.

"It's got a door! It looks pretty private. It says private." I grinned.

"Ok, Mr Big Dick." Jazz had a twinkle in her eyes.

"I'm Walt" I spoke quietly as she shook my hand and touched my arm.

"You know I'm Jasmine, but just call me Jazz. Wow, you have really nice big muscles. Now lets see that tiny penis of yours." She was pulling off my clothes as fast as she could.

"Let's see those gorgeous tits." She took off her shirt. She almost ripped it off. Her breasts were really humongous, jutting straight forwards in her very strained white bra. They were as big as a football, but very pert for the huge size.

"Na nah. In the flesh. Lose the bra." She reached behind her back to undo a bunch of hooks. But the bra stayed on simply because of the size.

"I could get in trouble for this!" She didn't seem nervous about it. "Drop your drawers! I want to see it."

"You going to assist me?" I asked. She was quivering as she grabbed my pants and yanked down.

"What, you need help to get it up? Aren't my tits in a bra enough?" She swirled a bit to jiggle her boobs. They were awesome to watch jiggle. I love big tits. Hers were awesome.

"The industrial strength bra in basic white doesn't do anything for me. Not much style there." I took down my pants. My cock was not hard, but it was still a decent size. She looked at me and at my dick. She wasn't very impressed.

"That is a nice cock, but it's not huge." She was closely examining my dick.

"I didn't say huge. I said big. You wanted something huge. You're a size queen! And I am a grower. Let me see your boobs now." They did look very large in her white bra.

"Ok, fair enough." She took off her bra. Her tits were pretty damn huge, with areolas at least four or five inches across and wrinkled in erotic anticipation. Her nipples were hard, and as big as my ring finger. They stood at least an inch tall, and three-quarters of an inch thick. They were dark brown, almost black in color. They were begging to be sucked! My cock took notice.

"May I get a quick suck?" I asked Jazz. "They are very tasty looking." My mouth was salivating at the thought of sucking her big nipples. I was sucking on her right nipple and twisting and tweaking her left nip in a heartbeat.

"Ok, if I get to cop a feel!"

Her hands were on my dick already! She was stroking my cock with both hands. She said, "Ok, you weren't bragging at all. You have a really nice dick." She was on her knees and sucking my cock. Her head bobbing up and down fast. I was still engorging, but I am hard as a rock now. She spun around again and bent over to take my cock in her tight little pussy. She was wet and ready. I pushed in her tight little cunt and in a few minutes I was all the way to the balls, almost. I was in as deep as I could go. Two inches of my cock stuck out. Maybe she wanted to be fucked hard. I started out slow.

"Harder! Faster! Come on. Fuck me!" She wanted it.

I fucked her hard and fast. I pounded her juicy little quim. She was quivering and suddenly she shouted, "I'm coming, Oh fuck Yes I'm coming. Fuck me! Oh my, fuck, fuck, and fuck!"

"I'm going to cum" I said. She spun around quickly and had my cock in her mouth, as I shot a huge load of jism into her mouth. She savored the semen in her mouth for a minute, then she swallowed my ejaculate. She was smiling.

"Thank you. Your girlfriend is dumb. You are fantastic. I wanna be your girlfriend. You have satisfied me like nobody else ever! You are such a magnificent man. I hate to say it, but I really want to be your woman. I can't explain it, but I... need to be yours. I don't believe in that love at first sight bullshit, but I... I must be having a mental breakdown. I want you so bad." She spoke quietly and gazed at me lovingly.

"I'll think about it Jazz. I don't live here. You deserve a better man than me. I'm kinda bad...I want to see about the dumb girlfriend. I should not have done what I did. I did enjoy it. I really did enjoy you Jazz! You are so magnificent. But I feel like I'm cheating with you. I gotta go." I kissed her and she kissed me full on. I did taste cum, but so what... It was mine. We exchanged phone numbers and info. I felt a big twinge of guilt about the tryst. Little head thinking for the big head.

I went to the gate. There she was, Terry was walking towards me. Terry was just coming off the tarmac, and I waved and she ran and jumped into my arms crying and laughing and kissing. She was sobbing, and she was squeezing me, and talking a mile a minute.

I was a bit shocked and surprised when right behind her was Teresa, her mother, pushing the baby stroller with her little boy, and the poor au pair (I think her name was Audrey, but I'm not sure) pushing a luggage cart with a bunch of luggage and bags. I suppose I should have expected that Terry would have called her mother first after the fuck up, and then the huge explosion that took place between her and Jess... Or for that matter, between her and I. But the most likely explanation, she just missed her baby and her mom. I guess my dick pressed against her mons, even though clothes had short-circuited my brain. She felt wet. I could smell her arousal easily.

Terry whispered in my ear, "I need your dick in me so bad... Let's go to the family bathroom. Right now. PLEASE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." She practically dragged me to the family bathroom. In the bathroom, her coat and dress flew off her and she was on her knees sucking my cock as if her life depended on it. She did that woman thing and somehow unhooked all ten hooks from her heavy-duty nursing bra. Her nipples were squirting milk in all directions in thin streams. Her tits were huge, all swollen and laden with her milk. She looked so ripe, so delicious.

"Suck my tits!" She commanded me. I easily acquiesced. Her milk was hot, thin, and very sweet. I had to suck fast from tit to tit. Then suddenly the young au pair was sucking the opposite nipple, her red puffy lips sucking sapphically on Terry's big and dark nipple. Her other hand was next to mine as I pushed two fingers into Terry's gash, she was rubbing small circles around Terry's clitoris. I felt another hand stroking my cock, and as I looked to my right, there was Terry's mom's face kissing my cheek as her hand did it's naughty work. She was sucking on her daughter's other nipple and stroking my cock. i guess she wanted some too.

Teresa was almost a carbon copy of her daughter, tall and blond with large breasts. Her boobs were almost as big as her nursing daughter's, and she had a nice big fat ass too. She didn't seem to mind that it was her grown daughter's nipple she was sucking, incest be damned!

Terry was moaning, "Walt, I need your big dick in me right NOW. Come on, stick it in me. Fuck your worthless slut. Fuck me, I beg of you!" She reminded me of a cat in heat! She was dripping wet.

"Put your hands around the back of my neck and lace your fingers. Now hold on tight." I lifted her up with my hands on her ass. Really I was grabbing into her succulent butt flesh as I lifted her up and almost onto my cock. I needed an extra hand to point my cock into her dripping gash.

I looked at her mother, "Teresa. Guide my dick into her pussy. My hands are busy." Her mother did not argue, she already was holding my cock, so she reached over and with both hands, she aimed my meat pole at her daughter's wet snatch. I felt a third hand spreading Terry's lips and I penetrated Terry in one long, hard stroke. Audrey was helpful, opening Terry up for my cock to penetrate her. She certainly was a full service au pair.

Terry screamed as she orgasmed, her cunt tightly grasping my cockhead deep inside her. "Oh God, I'm coming already! Ohmygod I'm gonna... YES! Oooohhh fuck me good! You are still the best there is Walt. You own me. I need you to fuck me to death. I need to be... punished. Bang your bitch. Fuck me hard. Pound your slut. OHH. Oh. OHMYGOD I'm gonna... Commming again! FUCK." Terry was grunting as she climaxed. "Ugh, ugh, ugh, fuck my worthless ass, stab me with that cannon of yours. Kill me with your big fat dick! Ooooohh Yes!" She rolled her eyes back in her head and passed out...

I gently laid her back on her coat, her pussy was still spasming on my cock. I gently pulled out of the cunt with a -POP-. She was still tight on my cock, even after all her many sexual shenanigans. I had not cum yet. I was still hard as a rock.

As I turned around to the right, there was a sight I had never dreamed of. Her mom Teresa on the right counter, leaning back and legs spread wide like a teenage cheerleader's, and right next to her, bent over forward on the sink, and her ass pushed back towards me was the au pair, Audrey spreading her own nice fat asscheeks, and beckoning me over her shoulder. I was extremely flabbergasted, and my cock was hard as steel. What a sight to behold. I made a quick decision.

I quickly shot over to Teresa and I entered her very roughly. My left hand had two fingers deep in Audrey's asshole. Audrey was squirting lube on my fingers as I fingered her rectum. At the same time, I penetrated Teresa as deeply as I had done her daughter a few minutes ago, she screamed like I was killing her... And her orgasm was accompanied by her tight pussy squirting copious amounts of her girl goo all over me, the sink, the floor, everywhere. I grabbed her huge tits, I don't remember when these two beautiful women got naked, but they were. Her juggs were even larger than Terry's huge milkers. I was fucking her senseless, hard and fast and deep. Her cunt was hot, tight, and very wet. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

She cried out, "Holy shit I'm going to cum again! Aaahh! Fuuuuuck. Ooohhh! Do it you dirty motherfucker. Oh I have never been so very... ugh, ugh, I am yours now, you big brute. Ohmygod, I'm coming again Oh fuck yeah." She got quiet, and I realized that she was passed out too! I gently placed her on the floor next to her sleeping daughter. I had still not cum. There was the au pair. Audrey was still bent over the sink, and I could see the look on the woman's face. It was fear and desire in equal parts. She wanted it bad. Audrey was still wide open and waiting.

She handed me the lube, and said, "PLEASE Walt. Buttfuck me. I'm so ready for you. Take me!"

She did not have to tell me twice. I lined up with her star shaped shit hole, and she pushed her big fat rump onto my dick. Audrey was assfucking herself on my hard meat.

"Jesus H.Christ, you are big! ... You're going to split me in two!" Audrey cried out. But she didn't stop pushing and pulling herself on my cock.

"You want me to stop?" I had just gotten my dickhead deep into her anus, and I started to pull out of her. I truly didn't want to hurt this beautiful girl. Audrey's rectum was like a flesh vice.

"Don't you dare! Oh fuck yeah I think I'm gonna, YES YES YES, FUCK ME NOW. COME on you big bastard! OHHH Walt, I'm coming, please come too! Shoot it in my asshole! Ugh, ugh, oh, Ohmygod I'm COMING NOW!" Her cunt contracted in rythym to the balls deep assfuck I was slamming into this gorgeous big assed woman. Audrey wasn't so much as squirting as she was GUSHING her female ejaculate over everything. I felt the tingle that meant that I was going to cum soon. I slammed the poor girl silly, and she screamed again as her stretched out pooper spasmed on my cock.

"Audrey, I'm going to cum!" I yelled. She pulled off me and spun around to take my cock in her mouth and she sucked like a Hoover on high speed. Right from her rectum into her sweet mouth! I shot gobs and gobs of sperm into Audrey's mouth, 'till she looked like a chipmunk with her mouth full of my hot spunk. Her cheeks bulged out with my spunk in her hot mouth.

"Don't swallow it! I want some of that too!" Was what Terry yelled at her. I guess she must have just recovered. She dashed over to kiss and share my jism.

"Me too! Me too!" Teresa said quickly. They all had those cum kisses that drive men wild, as they shared my cock cream. All three girls were sharing my jism happily! As a man, well... that's really something.

There was a loud knock on the door, "WHAT the hell is going on in there?!" Keys were turning the locked door open. The door flew open. Oops. We were caught. There wasn't time to even cover up! Oh shit. It was a beautiful black lady cop. Uh-oh. I was naked with three mostly naked women and a sleeping baby in a stroller. My dick was still semi hard and dripping with semen.

"Did you rape these three women?!" It was the black beauty in a white police uniform asking me really stupid questions. She was right in my face. But her eyes were wide open, and looking down at my dick. She stared at the still wet and half hard cock, dripping sperm. I saw her stare at it.

"No, it was the other way around. We raped him. We've got this. Thanks for stopping by! Lock the door on your way out." Terry said calmly. Not quite telling the cop to get lost. Almost.

"Be quiet woman, I am talking to him!... Did you really fuck all three of these beautiful women?" The cop had her manicured black hands on my cock. I couldn't help it, I started to get hard again. She was gently stroking me, I don't know if it was intentional, or just by force of habit on her part. She was stroking my cock with both of her hands. She absentmindedly licked up the precum from my dick, and said, "Mmm."

"Well, I'll let you go on one condition. I ... I want some of that." She was down on her knees, and sucking on my cock like a two dollar whore. I was getting harder by the second. She moaned as she sucked more and more of my cock into her mouth and throat. She liked sucking my cock. I enjoyed her sucking as well.

"Terry. You ok with this? I..." I looked at Terry for what to do. My dick told me what it wanted to do.

"I'm sated Walt. Go on, just fuck her, looks like she really needs you pretty bad. We do get to watch though! And keep the noise down or you will wake Doug up." She relocked the door. Doug was sleeping, well, like a good little baby!

I have never seen a woman who took her clothes off faster than that police officer. Her name tag said Sandra Hendricks. She never took her mouth off my cock as she undressed. I laid on our clothes and pushed me on my back, she jumped on top of me and she squealed as she just pushed herself down on my hard dick. Her cunt was drenched with cunt juice as she climaxed just from the penetration. She shook wildly and shuddered.

"Suck my tits!" She yelled. I was going to try to sit up and suck on her big black nipples, but Teresa and Terry had a nipple in each mouth! Audrey, the anal bitch, was playing with Sandra's asshole as she bucked up and down my meat pole. Sandra loved the attention and she was going to come again in very short order. There was more banging on the door, and Teresa told them to wait a minute. Sandra just came hard, like crazy, but she held her breath... to keep from screaming I think. She was smiling ear to ear! She had squirted all over me. "Wow, you are really fantastic! Thank you. Is it Walt?"

"Thank you Sandra. Did you get off good?"

"Oh yes, thank you so much for the huge orgasms!" She kissed me on my lips.

She got up quickly, and we were all getting redressed as fast as we could. I had not cum again, but truthfully, it didn't matter to me. What a great sexual experience to get four women to climax really hard on my cock. I felt very masculine, and a little bit proud. Sandra loved the fucking, and she kissed me full on my lips again before she had to leave. We both exchanged phone numbers and info, and then she was quickly gone.

We all looked reasonably presentable and left the bathroom, all happy. We were going back to the hotel. On the way through the airport we passed a small hallway. There was a beautiful black woman being assaulted by this huge black man. He must have been at least six-six or six-seven. He was beating her to a pulp. The girls screamed at me to do something. I took action.

I went up to him and grabbed his beating fist. He looked at me with real surprise. As if nobody had ever challenged him.