Stoners vs. Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie spit Lee's dick out of her mouth and said in amazement, "Caim, what are you doing to my vagina? It's wonderful!"

He chuckled and said, "I told you my penis can be any size. I expanded its girth to fill and slightly stretch your vagina. I grew my mushroom-shaped head so it is in contact with your vaginal walls. I doubt any man has ever given you this much pleasure. I'm rubbing your G-spot and all sides of your vagina every time I shove it in and pull it out."

"Oh, God! It's wonderful!" Annie sighed.

Lee said, in a testy manner, "God has nothing to do with it!"

Annie didn't hear him. She was too busy moaning; her brain was overloaded with pleasurable sensations.

Sarela sat on Timmy's face; he sucked her fat clit. Buck stood in front of her and received the best BJ of his life from the succubus. He shot his load; she swallowed.

Buck staggered to the couch and sat down.

"Was she good?" Marty asked.

"The best."

Marty handed him the joint and said, "I'll try her out." He went to her.

She smiled and asked, "Do you want to fuck my ass?"

"No, thank you. I would like to poke your pussy."

She nodded and said, "Timmy, ass or mouth?"

"Mouth."

"Marty, will doggie style work for you?"

"Absolutely. You've got a big cushiony bottom."

Sarela got on her hands and knees. She sucked Timmy's meager member. Marty knelt behind her and took her from behind. He pounded her.

The room looked toward Marty as he moaned and groaned loudly. He thrust deep inside Sarela and came.

People watched him gasp and then went back to what they were doing.

Buck and Lee sat on the sofa and shared the joint. The black man glanced at the demon's hard cock. It glistened due to Annie's saliva and was throbbing.

Lee said, "You can suck my penis if you want, or would you like me to butt fuck you?"

"No!" Buck shouted. "I'm straight. I'm sorry for staring. Your dick is pulsating."

"No offense taken," Lee said. He smiled graciously. "Mine does pulse when I need to get off. Is Annie free?"

"Be sure to fuck Sarela," the demon said to Buck. "She's the best piece of ass you'll ever know, and we need your sperm."

"Right. I look forward to being with her."

"OOOHHHHHH!" Annie cried out as she experienced the biggest and best orgasm of her life.

While her body spasmed and quaked, The head of Caim's penis modified itself, so it could journey through her uterus, a fallopian tube, and reach one of her ovaries. He stole two of her eggs.

When Marty discharged his last rope of cum, Sarela pulled off Timmy's cock, and bull-rushed him. She knocked the little man onto his back, straddled his hips, and said, "Come on shy one. Make me a mama."

She shoved his dick inside her and rode him cowgirl style.

"Oh! You're so tight!" Timmy said. "When I'm with other women, I never touch the sides."

"It's because I can alter the size of my vagina, so big or small, thin or fat, all my partners get a snug pussy."

"Cool!"

Lee and Buck looked at Annie. She was a puddle of quivering flesh on the floor. Multiple orgasms wracked her body. She was sweating and gasping for air.

Lee chuckled and said, "It looks like Annie is out of commission for a while. Sarela will be available soon. Timmy doesn't strike me as a mighty cocksman. Want me to blow you so you're ready?"

"No! I'm only into women!" Buck shouted. He sounded frustrated.

Lee raised his hands as if surrendering and said, "Sorry. Just trying to be helpful."

Buck stood and walked away. Marty joined him near the kitchen and offered him a toke. Buck took a deep pull.

Marty said, "Good party, huh? Sarela has a sweet pussy: wet, warm, and snug."

"Did her pussy grip you?"

"Yes. She fit like a glove."

"Oh. Oh. Oh!" Timmy hollered and ejaculated into Sarela. His face contorted; hers smiled.

"Looks like you're up, buddy," Marty said. He took the spliff, slapped Buck on the back, and said, "Enjoy!"

Lee sat on the floor beside Annie. He pulled her long, damp-with-sweat hair off her face. He caressed her body. He seemed intrigued by her small breasts and little pink nipples.

She sighed and rolled on her side. Lee lay behind her. He spooned her and shoved his dick into her pussy.

"Oh!" they grunted.

He fucked her slowly, rhythmically, and deeply.

She lay there not moving. She was exhausted. The incubus had worked her over.

Lee whispered sweet words into her ear. "You're so beautiful....I love your breasts....You have a killer ass."

He diddled her clit and got her attention. She moved in concert with him. Her breathing became labored. Her mouth searched out his, and they kissed.

Their movement became hurried. Their need more desperate.

Annie moaned a lot.

Suddenly, Lee pulled out of her, stood over her, stroked his cock, and came on her body and face. He laughed.

She was caught by surprise. Her body ached. It was close to a climax. She realized that was not going to happen. She felt humiliated to have this demon spank his monkey and cum all over her.

Lee twisted and turned and made sure every part of her got a splash of his cum.

"Hey. Not cool," Marty shouted.

"She's a whore. A streetwalker," Lee said. "She's had worse things done to her."

"The operative word is was," Marty said firmly. He paused as if thinking. He asked, "How do you know Annie's history?"

"The Devil and demons are responsible for or supportive of most of the evil in the world. I know her pimp and some of her customers.

"Annie," Lee asked, "is what I did comparable to what a mean drunk john would do to you? It was humiliating, but it's not as bad as a beating. What I did isn't going to put you in the hospital."

Annie didn't answer him.

Marty stepped forward to protect his girl and said, "That's enough. The party is over."

"Buck owes me a donation," Sarela said. "Cum inside my vagina, and we'll go." She rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. Her outer labia parted. Everyone could see pink.

"Buck, do her," Marty said. "Let's end this."

The naked black man looked at his limp dick.

Everyone in the house looked at his limp dick which made Buck embarrassed. The chances of him getting an erection were nearly zero.

"Come to me," Sarela said. "I'll get you hard." She held open her arms.

Buck went to her and lay on her. She hugged him; they kissed.

All eyes were on them. Sarela didn't mind; Buck did.

As they kissed, the succubus played with his squishy dick. She rubbed it on her pussy lips, getting it wet. She pushed the tip inside her.

Sarela French kissed Buck. Not feeling any progress, she decided upon another plan.

She freed her right arm and extended it, so she could reach his butt. Her arm grew in length as did her index finger. This allowed her to stick her slick-with-pussy-juice digit up Buck's ass.

"Hey! What are you doing? Oh!"

He squirmed as he protested. Her left arm exerted superhuman strength and pinned his body to hers.

"Darling, you need a little help getting it up. I'm massaging your prostate."

She finger-fucked his ass. Her finger lengthened and thickened to better stimulate him.

"Oh, God! No!"

His dick got hard.

Sarela didn't stop. Her hips bucked into him as her finger plumbed the depth of his anus. Her cunt massaged his penis.

Within a minute, Buck moaned and groaned and climaxed. His sperm joined his roommates in Sarela's vagina.

She pulled her finger out of his ass and released him. Buck rolled off her, stood, and warily stepped away. He rubbed his butt.

"Not cool," Buck said.

"We had a deal," Lee said. "Don't worry, we don't think you're gay because you enjoyed a finger in your bum."

"I didn't enjoy it!"

"Right," Sarela said. "It's just a coincidence your cock went from limp to steel in seconds, and you spewed a gallon of cum into my vagina."

Buck's mouth opened. He had no rebuttal.

Marty said, "You've had your party. You have your sperm. Summon my Uncle."

"What is your Uncle's full name?"

Marty told him.

Lee closed his eyes and said in a commanding voice, "William Archer Johnson I command you to appear!"

Nothing happened for thirty seconds. Then, a small light appeared. An old man's voice said, "I am here."

Lee looked at Marty and said, "Ask him anything. He cannot lie."

"Uncle Bill. It's Marty. Where is the family gold hidden?"

"Family gold?"

"Wasn't that how you became rich? You owned all those rental properties."

"I worked hard and made my own money. I'd recommend you try it. I don't know anything about any gold. Wait. I heard my mother talking about her father burying it somewhere, but no one knew where. He was killed in a logging accident, and the secret died with him.

"My parents and relatives searched high and low and never found it."

"What was your mother's father's full name?"

"Charles Anthony Johnson. Can I go now? I want to go back to sleep."

"Yes. Thank you."

The light went out. Marty said, "Lee, I need to speak with Charles Anthony Johnson."

"Our deal was for one conversation with one soul," Lee said. "It'll cost you extra."

"How much?"

"I need you to bring the box for the old woman in the cave tomorrow morning at exactly 9:00 a.m. You don't have to wait around to greet her. Drop the box and leave.

"As you head back to the covered bridge, you will pass the Reichter estate."

"Yes. It's on the right."

Reichter has decided he needs brick pillars and a fancy metal gate. There are pallets of bricks by the driveway. Throw two dozen of them on his driveway."

"That's it? Why?"

"Old man Reichter is a prick. He thinks he is all high and mighty with his big new house and ten-acre estate. He has forgotten some of my kind helped him achieve his wealth. We like to fuck with him.

"I know I'm being petty, but tomorrow morning, when he drives to his country club to play golf, I want him to be late for his tee time. I want him to have to get out of his expensive foreign car and clear those bricks off his driveway."

"Just toss some bricks on his driveway?"

"Yes," Lee said, " and one more thing. After you talk to the other soul, I want a ceremony to honor me."

"What would that be like?"

"It won't take long. Maybe five minutes. Everyone will be nude. You, Marty, will be laid out on a table. You're friends, me, and two of my friends will surround you. We will chant. You will praise my skills as a necromancer."

"That's it?"

"That's it," Lee said. "I will leave now and return at midnight tomorrow."

He extended his hand and asked, "Do we have a deal?"

"Yes."

The demon and the pothead shook hands.

Lee, Caim, and Sarela disappeared.

^^^

Around 8:00 a.m., the stoners climbed into Marty's beat up car. Buck drove because he was the only one who had a valid driver's license. They stopped by the thrift shop and grabbed some clothes.

They stopped at a convenience store and bought gas, bread, and apple butter.

The cave was right where Lee said it was. They dropped the box of supplies off. On their way home, they passed Reichter's property. Buck and Marty got out of the car and tossed twenty-four bricks on the driveway.

They hurriedly got into the car and drove away before anyone came out and shouted, "What the hell are you doing?"

^^^

Marty bicycled to work. He worked the evening shift. He was done by ten o'clock.

He came home, fed his crew pizza, and lit a joint. He and his friends smoked four before the necromancer showed up at midnight.

Lee had different creatures with him. One was an old hag. An gnarled old woman, with black eyes, and red ram's horns that curled back from her forehead.

The other was a bulky muscular menacing-looking beast. It had a mis-shapened head, prominent brows, and large toothy mouth. It looked like it was part bulldog.

Lee smiled and said, "Thank you for delivering the box. You helped an old friend of mine. This is the old woman from the cave. Her name is Exandria. She is a witch who was cursed centuries ago, stripped of her power, and confined to that cave by a local shaman.

"He expected her to wither and die, but she is made of strong stuff. She endured. You broke the curse by giving her an honest gift. You gave her clothes and food with no expectations of repayment."

"Thank you, mortals," the crone said. She gave them a smile. What few teeth she had were black.

"Let's get down to business," Lee said. "Who from the other side do you desire to speak to?"

"Charles Anthony Johnson."

Lee called out and caused Charles Johnson's spirit to appear.

Marty said, "Mr. Johnson, I know about the gold. Where did you hide it?"

"I'll never tell! That is meant for my wife and children."

"Mr. Johnson, the year is 2023," Marty said. "You, your wife, and children have been dead for many years. I'm the only surviving member of the Johnson clan."

Lee used his booming commanding voice and said, "Charles Anthony Johnson, I compel you to answer truthfully."

"I've been dead for over a hundred years?"

Lee nodded.

"I hid it in plain sight," Charles said. "I built a cemetery mausoleum in the church's graveyard and put a metal sign with the 'Johnson' name on it. That sign is made of gold."

"I've seen the sign many times," Marty said. "It's a dark silvery tarnished metal. It's not gold."

"I didn't say it was 100% gold," Charles said and snickered. "Gold is a great metal. It's easy to work with. If you add palladium to it, it loses its yellow color and is called 'White Gold'. If you add silver, nickel, and zinc you get an alloy that is silver in color and over time becomes dark and tarnished.

"If you melt the sign, you could extract six pounds of pure gold."

"Fuck me!" Marty yelled. "Gold is selling for around $1800 per ounce and there's six pounds waiting for me."

"Let me do the math for you," Lee said. "Six pounds of gold is worth $137,000.00"

"Yippee!" Marty shouted.

"Mr. Johnson, you may return to whence you came," Lee said.

The spirit departed.

"Congratulations, Marty on your new found wealth. Now, shall we conclude our business? You are not a heavy man. I believe your kitchen table will support you."

Everyone removed their clothes. The menacing silent creature looked more dangerous nude. The old woman was a sorry saggy sight with her droopy boobs and butt, and her floppy bat-wing biceps.

The humans tried to avert their eyes, but it was like witnessing a car wreck. They couldn't not look.

Marty was a poor human specimen. Slim and lanky would be kind words to describe him. Scrawny, underfed, or even emaciated would be accurate too. He lay on the table. His shrunken penis hid in his pubic hair.

"He's all skin and bones," the hag complained.

"Mother," Lee whispered, "you will be sated."

Lee gathered everyone around the table. Lee stood by Marty's head. To his left was Annie, the creature, Buck, the old woman, and Timmy completed the circle. Timmy was on Lee's right

"Please hold hands," Lee instructed. Everyone grabbed their neighbors' hands.

"I will say an opening prayer. Marty, you praise my skills, and I will close this ceremony with a few words. Got it?"

Marty nodded.

Lee closed his eyes, adopted a serious expression, bowed his head, and said, "Lucifer, magnificus, rector Orci. Regnum tuum mox ad Terram et ad Coelum porrigatur."

(Lucifer, the magnificent one, ruler of the underworld. May your reign soon extend to Earth and to Heaven.)

Lee looked at his client and said, "Marty, say your piece."

"Ah...Lee is a great necromancer. He called the spirits of two dead men and I was able to speak to them." Marty looked at Lee, hoping that that would suffice.

Lee bowed his head and said, "Magne satana, has miserabiles creaturas impedie. Animam eorum sumimus, ut te glorificent. Carnes eorum comedendo et bibendo sanguinem bibemus ad corpora nostra nutrienda, sic tibi serviamus, magne satana!"

(Great Satan, paralyze these pathetic creatures. We take their lives to glorify you. We shall revel in eating their flesh and drinking their blood to nourish our bodies so we can serve you, oh Great Satan!)

Instantly, the humans were paralyzed. That frightened and confused them.

Lee chuckled as the humans were immobilized and scared shitless.

The hag and the ghoul bite Marty. She nibbled on his arm. The big demon sunk his sharp teeth into Marty's thigh.

Marty screamed in pain.

The intention of the evil creatures was to eat Marty alive and for the roommates to experience the same horrible death!

"Ugh! He tastes terrible. It's like licking a skunk's butt," the old woman complained. She didn't take his flesh. She spat out his blood.

The ghoul did the same.

"What?" Lee said. He tasted the pothead and discovered what she had said was true. "I've never known a mortal to be so foul tasting."

He bit Timmy and Annie on their shoulders. He cringed and spat out their blood and flesh.

The hag bit Buck and responded similarly.

"You promised me a meal!" the hag said. "I was supposed to regain my strength. These people taste like dog crap! Is this some defense they have adopted so we can no longer eat them?"

"I don't know," Lee said, looking bewildered. "I can not stomach their flesh."

Poof!

The creatures from Hell disappear.

The paralyzing spell ended.

"What the fuck!" Buck said. "They were going to eat us?"

Annie and Timmy began to cry. Buck said, "Hang on, Buddy. I'll get the first aid kit.

Buck tended to everyone's wound. Annie applied antiseptic and bandages to his.

Marty lit a spliff, took a deep draw, and said, ""I think I know what saved us. Marijuana."

The others looked at him.

"Think about it. What's the one negative thing people say about pot? The smell."

"Yes," Buck said. "People complain and say it smells like a skunk."

Marty laughed and said, "We've smoked so much weed our bodies are skunked!''

Marty shouted gleefully, "We were saved by marijuana! Guys, I'm sorry you were bitten by the demons. It's my fault. I brought them into our house.

"To make it up to you, I'll share the gold with you. Let's smoke and figure out how we are going to spend our one hundred thirty-seven thousand dollar windfall!"

The End

12