Storm Damage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,456 Followers

The meal was put away and dishes done, so it was finally time for the unveiling. Tina blindfolded me and led me down the hall to where a sheet had been hanging for the last few weeks, blocking my view of the new bathroom. The girls were giggling as we entered the new bathroom. I was stopped just inside the room and the blindfold was removed.

Tina was standing in the middle of the room, her arms spread wide. "Well, here it is! What do you think?"

The new room was easily fifteen by ten. The far wall and half of the right wall were windowed, nearly floor to ceiling with those little blinds between the panes of glass. It appeared that the windows could be cranked open as well. In the windowed corner was a sunken triangular shaped whirlpool tub that was filled with water and a thick layer of suds. It was easily big enough to fit four. Along the far wall was a tiled shower, with a flood type multihead system on each wall so two of us could shower at the same time and have all the space or closeness we chose. There was also a large counter with two sinks and a rack for all her fancy electric devices. There was only one stool, but it was a fancy new one. The whole thing had tile floors. It was absolutely fantastic.

"Sweetheart I don't know what to say... it's fantastic!"

She ran the few steps over to me and hugged me tight before pulling me back toward the tub. I allowed myself to be guided into the tub full of bubbles. It only took the girls a few seconds to join us in the tub. Yep, it was plenty big enough for the four of us.

We spent the next few minutes spreading foam all over each other, caressing and rubbing every part of each other. Sandy seemed to be getting extra special joy out of pressing her soap slickened tits against my body and rubbing them all around.

"Ok stud... Stand up!" Tina said, with a grin. "Time for your reward."

"Ok." I said somewhat unsure just exactly what kind of reward I would be getting that could be better than what I was already getting. It only took a few seconds for me to realize exactly what that was. The girls began rubbing their tits all over my body, with Sandy paying special attention to my rock hard pole. Being a tit man to start with, you can imagine how turned on I was getting from three sets of hard nipples and big tits rubbing around my body, well slicked with soap bubbles. I closed my eyes and groaned as Sandy wrapped her tits around my dick and pumped them up and down slowly, teasing my already rock hard appendage even harder.

After nearly twenty minutes of the most exquisite torture, my dick could take no more. My body jerked as the first shot of hot cum lanced out and splashed on Sandy's face. Tina slid her hand between my legs from behind while my body jerked the second and third shots of cum onto Sandy's face. Just as I thought my body would wind down she pressed her soapy finger into my tight sphincter, causing my body to provide several more powerful streams of hot cum for Sandy's waiting mouth. By the time my body was done jerking and twitching, I had to hold myself up, leaning onto Sandy's shoulders for balance while she cleaned the white cream from her face.

"Now that's dessert!" she said happily, as I slid back down into the water, Tina snuggling up against me as the water swirled around us.

Patty and Sandy stood up and moved to the center of the tub, straddling Tina and my legs. Sandy looked down at me and said in a very sultry voice, "Enjoy the show!" She looked back to Patty and the two moved into a gentle kiss. The longer the kiss went, the more intense it became, the two clearly sharing each other's tongues and my cum. After several minutes they broke the kiss breathlessly and began gently stroking and teasing each other's bodies. With frequent trips for more suds, there wasn't a part on either of them that wasn't being touched or caressed.

I felt Tina place one of her hands on my mostly limp dick under the water and gently stroke it, while using the other to guide one of mine between her legs. Between the attention I was giving her pussy, the attention she was giving my dick and the incredible view Patty and Sandy were presenting, my dick was quickly recovering from its previous state. The girls seemed to enjoying the hell out of not only the mutual touching, but showing off for me. Sandy drew soapy circles around Patty's nipples while Patty gently slipped a finger up and down Sandy's wet slit, making her moan and swing her long hair as she rocked her head back and forth.

Patty leaned her head down and sucked a hard nipple into her mouth, suctioning and flicking it as she stoked Sandy's clit, eliciting an even louder moan.

Tina moved my hand from her pussy and encouraged me to roll somewhat on my side, which allowed her to align my now hard dick with her pussy. It took a little wiggling, but despite the lack of lubrication caused by the tub water, she worked herself fully onto my shaft. She rolled us back upright so she was sitting on my lap with her back to my chest and my dick deep inside her. She guided my hands to her front, one to her pussy and one to her sensitive nipples, which I began playing with while I watched Sandy come closer to climax before us.

Patty spurred Sandy's climax on with each stroke of her finger up and down her slit, Sandy now standing with one foot on the side of the tub to give her better access and Tina and myself a much better view. My finger slid up and down Tina's clit in time with Patty's, causing Tina to wiggle and moan on my hard dick. With each stroke of her finger, Patty drove Sandy a little bit closer to climax, her chest now heaving in the deep ragged breaths I had come to recognize as an indicator of her imminent explosion. That explosion followed a few strokes later, her body jerking and spasming as Patty continued to assault her clit with her fingers and her nipples with her mouth. I could see Sandy's juices flow down her leg as her body jerked and spasmed in Patty's arms.

"God that is so fucking hot!" Tina whispered to me before turning her head to allow me to kiss her.

The show appeared to be far from over however. I continued to stroke Tina's clit gently under the water as Patty sat on the edge of the tub across from us and leaned against the wall. She spread her legs wide for me to get a good view of her pussy while Sandy lubed up a large double ended dildo. Patty grinned at me while Sandy worked one end of the large pinkish tool into her pussy.

"OH god!" she squeaked as Sandy sunk it into her as far as it would go. Sandy slowly slid it back out of her pussy and after a short pause, quickly stuffed it back into her again, making Patty squeal in pleasure. She closed her eyes and allowed her head to roll back to rest against the wall as Sandy stroked the large dong in and out of her pussy, making squishing noises with each stroke.

"Oh fuck!" Tina groaned as I increased the speed of my attention to her clit, matching my strokes with Sandy's. As I stared at Patty massaging her own tits and Sandy plunging the dong in and out of her pussy, I could feel my own orgasm start to build as Tina squeezed and massaged my dick with her pussy muscles. "Oh god I'm gonna cum!" she moaned loudly as her body began to tremble. I could feel her pussy tremble around my dick and my overloaded mind responded.

My dick jumped and surged inside Tina, her climax triggering gush after gush of cum as I watched Patty's pussy continually swallow stroke after stroke of the long dong Sandy was feeding it. I grunted loudly with each pulse of cum that I spurted into Tina, my final surge coming just before Patty screamed in pleasure, her own body finally going over the top.

I held Tina tightly, gently stroking one of her tits while the two of us heaved in an effort to catch our breaths, all the while watching Patty jerk and twitch as her own climax ran its course.

Sandy finally pulled the dong from Patty's pussy, allowing a huge gush of pent up juices to flow from her pussy. Patty moaned quietly as she eased herself back into the warm water.

I looked out the windows and saw that there was a delivery man standing on the deck only about twenty feet away, staring at the spectacle before him. From the bulge in his pants it was pretty clear that he had been there for a while.

"You girls expecting a delivery?" I asked as I pointed to the FedEx guy standing on the deck.

"Oh yes I am!" Sandy called, practically jumping out of the tub. She dashed out the door, grabbing a towel on the way, only to emerge on the deck a few seconds later, hastily wrapping the towel around her body.

I couldn't help but chuckle as she tried to hold her towel in place while accepting the package and trying to sign for it. In the end, she failed and her towel slid from her body, leaving her complete naked and dripping wet in front of him. His eyes looked as big as saucers and the bulge in his pants tented out even farther as he accepted the electronic pad back with her huge tits fully on display. We couldn't hear what she was saying, but it wasn't hard to guess, as she set her package on the railing of the deck and proceeded to heft both of her large tits for him, using her fingers to gently stroke her hard nipples at the same time. I'm not at all sure I would have left, but he did, half stumbling down the step to the lower deck and walkway as Sandy turned to face us and bent over, showing him her pussy as she picked up her box, which had fallen to the deck.

"God what has gotten into her?" Patty asked with a giggle. "I can't remember her ever showing off like that before."

"Maybe she's finally cured and likes dick again!" Tina said as she snuggled back against me a bit tighter. "I mean you have to admit, it's a goooood dick."

"True." Patty said as Sandy walked back in.

"So what did you get?" Tina asked.

"Can't say, at least not with your lover here!"

"Oh a secret!" Patty said. "Must be juicy."

"Just gonna have to wait and see!" Sandy said quietly, settling back into the tub.

The last two days before the wedding seemed to fly by. Now we were there, or almost... The guests were arriving and the girls were sequestered in the master bedroom, presumably dressing, while my best man, Mark, my next best friend Mike and I hung out in the guest room. The ceremony was less than two hours away, and I was very nervous. Almost as nervous as I had been when I told my daughter I was getting married again. My daughter was a bit upset when she found out that her new mom would be only slightly older than she was, but after getting to know her a bit she came round.

Mike and Mark slipped out, to check on several things I had asked them to do, only a few minutes before Sandy slipped into the room, trying to be discreet.

"So are you ready?" She asked nervously.

"I've been ready for hours." I replied from where I was sitting, admiring how the flowing bridesmaid's gown clung to her body, despite the lack of any straps, sleeves or virtually any back. Her long blond hair, usually hanging down or in a pony tail or bun was up on her head in a huge curly blond hairdo.

"You like how I look?" she asked as she twirled for me.

"Yeah. It's a very pretty dress, and the pale pink suits you."

"I don't know why, but being all dressed up like this has me so horny."

"I'm not surprised. Probably the feeling that your top will fall down and expose your tits to everyone." I joked.

"That's not all it would expose." She said practically whispered with a devilish grin.

"Oh? A little thin on the underwear?"

"More than a little thin." She said as she bent down and lifted her dress slowly, exposing her stocking clad legs a few inches at a time, until the top bands of her stockings are showing. She continued to pull the dress up until the curls of her pussy hair were in plain view, making my dick respond as only it can. If that wasn't enough, she pulled the skirt around until I could see everything below her waist. Turning around and bending over, she exposed her bare pussy to me in my favourite view.

"God that looks good." I said quietly.

"Oh you like that?" she asked, wiggling her naked ass at me.

"Of course."

"Then you'll like this too." She said as she let her dress fall and turned to face me. Without another word she pulled the front of her dress down and allowed the whole thing to slide to the floor, leaving her naked except for her pink heels and stockings. "Horny yet?" she asked as she lifted her breasts and teased her nipples.

"Definitely!" I answered "But why are you teasing me like this?"

"I have direct orders from your wife to be. Go make sure he's horny... So here I am!"

"Well, you did a great job!" I said as I adjusted my dick in my tux pants.

"You are wearing the underwear she asked you to, aren't you?"

"Oh yes." I replied

"So let me see!"

I stood up and undid my pants, opening them so she could see the bright red men's bikini underwear that had just married embroidered across the front. My hard dick was barely contained in the skimpy material. Sandy stepped out of her dress toward me and took my hands from my pants and allowed them to fall to the floor. She knelt down in front of me and quickly slipped the material down, exposing my dick and allowing it to poke out directly at her. She quickly engulfed my dick with her hot mouth, stroking up and down the shaft several times.

"Hmmmmm" she hummed on my dick as she worked her mouth up and down the shaft.

"Oh god." I mumbled as she licked the head with her tongue. Abruptly she pulled off my dick and turned herself around, still crouched down. She lifted her ass in the air, practically touching her toes and sticking her obviously wet pussy out at me.

"Come on... Stuff it in me!" she begged.

How could I refuse at that moment? I shuffled the half step forward and easily pressed my saliva coated dick into her hot tunnel. I grabbed her ass and started stroking in and out of her pussy, making her moan with pleasure as my already engorged dick seemed to grow even fatter. She must have known I was getting close and pulled herself off my dick, leaving it bobbing and bouncing of its own accord.

"You can't cum yet!" she said huskily as she turned and knelt down again. She gently licked her juices from my dick as she fingered her pussy, quickly bringing herself to a body shaking climax. Me however, she kept just below the blowing point before she stood up and stepped back into the dress. It only took her a few seconds to pull the dress back up and tuck her big tits into it. "Have fun!" she said as I tried tucking my engorged dick into the skimpy underwear.

When we were both fully dressed she reached for a bag she had brought in and pulled a couple items out. One was an egg shaped device and the other looked like a remote control for a garage door. She stepped over and put the egg in my hand.

"This was the little surprise I got the other day. See, you can control when and how much it vibrates." She said as she demonstrated the little remote.

"Ok. So what do I do with it?"

She hiked her dress up and bent over, spreading her legs wide apart. "You put that wonderful little egg into me."

I shrugged and knelt down, putting her pussy at my face level. I eased the egg between her very wet pussy lips and pressed it inside until all that remained was a fat string.

"There you go." I said standing up.

"Good... now try it." She urged.

I watched her close her eyes and moan softly as I experimented with the controls, finally shutting it off.

"Oh god I don't know if I can stand this." She whispered. "There are three of these that all work off this one control. You put one in me, can you guess where the other two are going to be?"

"I think I can."

"Good! Just remember. All three work together. Have fun, but NOT during the ceremony please! It wouldn't due to have your bride climax in front of the priest!"

I pressed the button for a second and then shut it back off. "Got it."

Sandy was gone for several minutes before Mark came back.

"All set? I think the crowd is about in place."

"How many?"

"Not sure really, but all the chairs are full and there are people standing. I'm guessing nearly a hundred.

"Damn, Gotta be all theirs. I only had a handful to invite."

"I hear ya. Oh well. It's getting close though." He said as Mike stepped into the room followed by Patty.

"Hey stranger!" Patty said as she slipped into the room. "How ya holding up?"

"Pretty well." I replied without getting up. She looked every bit as fabulous as Sandy had, her pink dress clinging to her upper body as if by magic.

She walked over and kissed me gently on the cheek and whispered. "Got your toy?"

As she stood back up I grinned and reached into my pocket. Without looking I could find the buttons to turn it on and change the intensity. I could hear a faint buzzing sound as I pressed the on button and her eyes grew wide in response. It was almost funny to watch her press her legs together as the little device inside her vibrated against her g spot. I had to remember that if it was having this affect on her, it also had to be doing the same thing to Tina and Sandy in the next room, so I turned it off as I got up and gave her a big hug. "That what you were looking for?"

"Oh yeah... I'm not going to be able to sit down now without making a wet spot on the back of my dress." She said as she leaned down and gave me a hug.

"No panties either?" I whispered.

"Just wait till later tonight. You'll get to find out!" she whispered before she broke the huge hug.

"So what was that all about?" Mark asked as I sat back down and Patty slipped back out.

"Oh nothing much. Just a little surprise the girls have cooked up for me. Not entirely sure what it is, but I'm sure it will be juicy."

"I have to say, for sisters, they sure are friendly with you. Most sisters at weddings are kind of standoffish."

"I guess we have a pretty good relationship. If I hadn't decided to marry Tina, I probably would have asked Patty. I care a lot for both of them."

"Better be careful there. They might get jealous and start thinking you're bopping Sis." Mark said quietly.

"Oh, I don't have to worry about that. They share everything. They are completely aware of who I have, when." I replied with a grin.

"You mean you've had more than one of them?"

"Actually.... Yes. I've had all three."

"Lucky bastard. All three of them are really hot. I wouldn't mind seeing them in something a lot more revealing than what they have on now!"

"Never know bud... For now though, I just want to get this over with. I never much liked having to dress up for an audience."

"I hear you. " he said looking at his watch. "It's about time anyway."

"Ok, let's go then." I said standing up and heading for the door. Mark looked out the door to be sure it was clear and then the three of us headed out toward the deck. I really didn't recognize too many people, and most of them were in their early thirties, with a few older ones strewn in. I had to admit that a good part of them were good looking as well, which didn't do anything to make me less nervous. My girls looked wonderful in the new dresses that Tina had gotten them on a shopping trip.

I smiled at them before walking over to where the priest was standing on the side of the deck.

"Are you ready my son?" He asked politely.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Very well." He said looking to see if the bride was ready. Sandy stood in the doorway, holding a small bouquet of flowers and waved to the priest that Tina was indeed ready.

We moved to our positions and the rest of the crowd was seated. The music started, with a young lady playing a very high end electric piano. Sandy came down the aisle first, moving slowly and stepping down the one step on the deck carefully. She moved to the other side and stopped and turned, smiling at me and giving me a wink. Patty came next, looking every bit as good as she ever has. She too walked slowly, not wanting to trip on the step.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,456 Followers