Storm Riders

Story Info
The last of the old races look for love.
7.4k words
4.64
34k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

A bright flash and the boom of thunder that rattled the windows made me sit straight up in bed. The echo was rolling on and there was a tingle in the air. I ran my hands over my face and up over my scalp. My hair was standing on end. I could feel the static electricity.

"Man, that had to be close!" I said out loud.

A glance at the clock across the room told me the power was off. No red numbers, no power. I sighed and rolled over to get up. I might as well. I was wide-awake. It was raining like hell and the wind was whining and moaning through the treetops. Just as I stood up, thunder crashed and lightening flashed outside the window next to my bed.

"Damn, that wasn't quite as close but close enough," I said aloud and then shook my head. I needed to quit talking to myself.

I live alone at the end of a dead-end road. It wasn't designed that way but the creek washing out the bridge a few hundred yards past my house made it a fact. I kind of liked the idea when it first happened but lately loneliness had slowly crept in. I do Internet research for several companies and work from home. The only reason for me to go to town is groceries and companionship.

I sighed as I went into the kitchen and found my flashlight. I would have laughed at the word companionship, if it hadn't hurt so much. Besides being a class "A" geek and a nerd, I wasn't exactly Adonis either. You can add four eyes and beanpole to the other two names. All four I had carried since high school like a flock of albatrosses around my neck.

You would think at thirty, it wouldn't hurt so much. Wrong! It always hurts. Well, except for when I was role-playing in one of my on-line personas. That's where the real me could shine, the person I was inside. The person I wouldn't dare show in real life because laughter was, by far, the worst pain of all.

I checked the clock on the kitchen wall. It showed ten after twelve. That first bolt of lightening must have been at exactly midnight. My body gave a shiver at that thought. I started for the spare bedroom/office and then stopped. I had the phone line and the electricity to my computer unplugged. I was glad I did as another bolt from the pitch black sky flashed through the kitchen window followed a second later by the crash of thunder.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I didn't need my only link with sanity to go up in smoke. It had happened once before. I had been without a computer and the Internet for six days. Six of the longest, loneliest days of my life. The last two I spent in town waiting on the parts to build a new unit. I had to have some kind of companionship.

There was that word again. I chuckled and shook my head as I headed back to bed. Weird looks, pitying looks, whispers, and shakes of the head. Those don't make anything but pain, even for someone who has skin as thick and tough as iron on the outside. That was me, a man of iron and steel on the outside but marshmallow cream on the inside.

With a sigh I went past the bed and headed for the bathroom. As I passed my bedroom window, I heard an odd whirring sound. It was like one whirring sound overlaid with another. I opened the blinds and looked toward the road. I couldn't see anything in the pitch black.

I hurried back to the living room and opened the front door. Rain whipping shrubs, cedars, and blackness were all that I could see, even with the flashlight. My house sits back off the road and is in a natural setting, which means I don't have any landscape except for the woods. I like it that way. The cedar siding and shake roof blend in beautifully. I have a big white mailbox out by the drive just so the UPS man can find the place.

I opened the glass door, the whirring got louder. I can tell that both sounds are rising and falling in unison. It's a vaguely familiar sound, one I've heard before but can't place. Then it hit me. It's the sound of a small engine and tires spinning in mud. Someone must be stuck in the ditch out by the driveway.

I backed away from the door quickly and hurried to the bedroom to find some clothes. Since there's never anyone around, I stay nude most of the time, weather permitting of course. Unlike most people, I like my tall lanky body. I keep it tanned and in the best shape I can for what I have to work with. Anyway, who needs laundry?

*****

Dressed in shorts and a tee shirt, I paused to wonder where my raincoat was. In the barn was the answer to that. Where was my umbrella? In my car outside, of course. I grabbed an old jacket and put it on as I headed out the front door with my flashlight in hand.

As I stepped off the front porch, I realized that I wasn't dressed nearly warm enough. The rain was cold, thick, and stinging, even here under the trees. The swirling, gusting wind made it feel even colder. I was about to turn back and find better clothes when I heard someone call for help. The voice was female, which brought out my shining coat of armor. I headed for the road as quickly as I could in the storm.

A small gray car was nose first into the mud and water filled ditch just past my driveway. I noticed my mailbox was missing and from the shattered windshield I could guess where it went. My teeth were chattering as I got to the car.

"Is anyone hurt?" I asked in a loud voice.

The driver's side window came down an inch or so. "No one is hurt but we're stuck," the female voice I had heard earlier said.

"Your front wheels are in mud and water and aren't going to get any traction. The car is bottomed out on the side of the ditch so there's no weight on them."

"Can you pull us out or push us out or something?" a second female voice asked.

"I could if my tractor was working but it's broken at the moment. I don't think my car will pull you as it's not much bigger than yours."

"Could you try?" the second voice asked. "We have a very important appointment and we can't be late."

I tilted my head and replied, "Where would you have an appointment down this road? There's nothing past my place except a washed out bridge."

"Don't mind her," the first voice said. "She gets flustered at the littlest thing and this isn't that little, if you know what I mean."

"You're both welcome to come inside. The electricity is off but it's warm and dry."

"We can't do that!" the second voice said.

The window came down half way and I was looking at the face of an angel. Her long blonde hair framed a heart-shaped face with large dark oval eyes and a small nose.

"Do you live alone out here?" She asked with a shy smile.

"Yes, I do but you'll be safe, I swear," I replied hastily.

There was a deep husky chuckle from the back seat and a deep female voice said, "Safety is not one of our concerns, believe me." Then she gave a deep sigh and added, "Our luck driving tonight sucks, which means we don't, so we might as well accept the man's offer."

I thought the comment was odd but laughter from the other two soothed my feelings. My first thought was three girls out clubbing and lost on the back roads. The two in the front sounded giddy and possibly high or drunk. That would explain them being in the ditch.

My thoughts were interrupted by the girl in the back saying, "Come on. Let's get out of the car and someplace dry. There's more rain coming in through that windshield than I care for."

"You won't melt, Maggie. You might float but you won't melt," the driver said with a grin.

"If I wanted any shit out of you, young lady, I'd squeeze it out," Maggie replied in her low rumbling voice. It sounded menacing, to say the least, but the blonde just kept grinning as she tried the door.

"It's stuck on this side. How about on your side, Mandy?" the blonde asked.

"This one won't open, either," Mandy replied.

"The car is sunk into the side of the ditch far enough to block the door," I told them, shining my light along the bottom of the door. "You'll have to climb out the window."

"Oh goodie! That should be fun in a tight skirt," Mandy said to no one in particular.

"Hey! I like looking at your legs, among other things," Maggie said with a laugh.

"Kiss my ass!" Mandy shot back at her.

"I'd love to, dear, but you wouldn't like the teeth marks."

"I said 'kiss', not bite."

"Same difference in some cases," Maggie whispered.

The blonde shook her head, looked up at me, and said, "Don't mind those two; they were sisters once so they're all the time barbing each other."

"Ok. Uh. Do you need a hand getting out?" I asked to cover my confusion. How were people once sisters?

"Yes, please," she replied, rolling the window all the way down.

My eyes locked onto the front of her white blouse. The dark circle and hard nipple that capped each of her breasts was plainly visible through the wet translucent material. My hands shook and the light wobbled wildly as she tried to come out the window facing me. I had to use my hands on her shoulders to help her back in before she fell head first to the muddy ground.

"Well, that isn't going to work. The steering wheel is in my way," she said with a giggle.

"You usually hit your head on the steering wheel, don't you?" Maggie asked from the back in a catty voice.

"I've been known to."

"Marla, don't let her talk to you that way. I have to put up with it but you don't," Mandy said.

"I'm not worried about her. Anyway, I thought it was funny in a smart ass sort of way," Marla replied as she turned in the seat, her back to the door.

"Don't let me fall," she said to me as she wiggled up and out to sit in the window opening.

"Turn to face the front of the car, hold onto me, and bring your left leg up and out," I told her.

"Ok, I'll give it a try."

Holding onto my neck, she got her left leg out. It was encased in dark nylon hosiery that came up almost to the pure white panties she had on under her short skirt. As her foot found the muddy ground, it slipped and she sat down hard, straddling the door. She gave a yelp of pain and scrambled to get a foothold on the wet earth, a look of pain on her pretty face.

"Oh, that hurt!" Maggie said softly and then added louder, "Somebody will have to kiss it and make it all better. Pick me! Pick me!" Then she laughed.

Marla finally got her footing and stood up. As she got her other leg out of the car, she said to Maggie, "I'd love to sit on your face and let you do it but you'd enjoy it way too much."

"You've got that right, baby girl," Maggie cackled.

Marla was hanging onto me tightly as I moved back up onto the blacktop. Her breasts were warm and firm as they pressed to my cold, soaking wet tee shirt. I had an arm around her waist and the flashlight in the other hand. At the rear of the car, I stopped. Much to my surprise, she kissed me on the cheek.

She leaned back against the car and shivered. I took off my coat and handed it to her. "Thank you. You're a life saver."

Before I could reply, a wild head of dark hair appeared over the roof on the passenger's side of the car. Mandy turned around to face the car and I took a deep breath. Her cute pixie face was magical. I hurried around to give her a hand getting out.

The ditch wasn't quite as steep on this side. Her dark blouse didn't give me much of a show but when she brought her right leg out, I gulped and tried not to stare. She didn't have anything on under that tight short skirt. It rode up to her waist and bared all her charms to me as she got her footing and then leaned back to get her left leg free.

She was smoothly shaven except for a V of dark curly hair on her milky white mound. Her sex was short, round, and had dark lips. Or, rather, the edges of the fold were dark brown. Even with all the porn I had seen on the Internet, I had never seen anything like it.

When I got her to the back of the car, Marla hugged her and tried to wrap the coat around both of them. Mandy mumbled a shivering thank you. If I'd had a second flashlight, I would have sent them on to the house. As it was, I went to get Maggie out of the car.

She was struggling to get into the front seat when I looked in the passenger side window. She saw me looking and said, "I hate having to wear cars, don't you?"

"Very few have head room enough," I said dumbly.

"There's always room for head," she laughed as she got into the passenger seat.

As she turned and eased back to the window, she said, "Sorry but you ain't getting no show this time. I'm wearing a bra and panties but feel free to try any handholds you might find interesting."

She came up and out to sit on the edge of the window. Reaching up to get a hold of my neck, she whispered, "Damn, you are a long drink of water, aren't you?"

"Yes'm, I am," I replied as I took her weight and got ready for her to get out. To my surprise, she wasn't tall enough to touch the ground with her right leg. I lifted and put an arm around her as she came up out of the car and into my arms.

"All right! This I like," she said in her deep voice, a big grin on her pretty face as I carried her around to where the other two were.

When I sat her down I got a bigger surprise. She wasn't much over four feet tall. Her eyes were about level with the waistband on my shorts. Her hands shot out and she got a two handed grip on my semi-hard dick through my shorts.

With a cackling laugh she said, "I like this also."

"Maggie, behave," Mandy said, shaking her head.

"We can't take her anywhere," Marla said, also shaking her head.

"Hey, I can't help it if all the good stuff is at eyelevel," Maggie whispered as she continued to feel my swelling member.

"Let's, uh, get out of the cold and wet," I stammered as I slowly backed away from Maggie. I could feel a hot blush as she followed along, still holding my dick.

"Not so fast, big boy," she whispered.

"Maggie, I'm freezing," Marla said.

"Ok, ok!" Maggie said as she let go of me. "But you guys don't realize how big that damned thing is."

"A cocktail sausage is big to you, little woman," Mandy told her.

"I'll cocktail sausage your ass," Maggie snapped back.

"If it's going in my ass, it had better be bigger than a cocktail sausage, believe me."

"Yeah, and have a two by four strapped across their ass, too."

"You little...." Mandy started to say.

"Ok, you two, that's enough," Marla said sternly. "I'm heading for the house. You two can stand out here in the rain and barb each other all you want, but the light goes with us."

"Spoil sport," Maggie whispered.

"Yeah!" Mandy added.

*****

Once we were in the house, I rounded up some candles and lit a fire in the fireplace. I hunted up three blankets and passed them out. Shortly after that, wet clothing started to appear from under all three blankets. I headed for the bathroom for three towels and made a stop in the bedroom for three of my tee shirts.

The towels went under the blankets and there was some interesting squirming going on under there. Then the tee shirts disappeared into each blanket, to be followed shortly by sighs and smiling faces. I watched this all from the kitchen as I got a pot of coffee started in the old percolator on the gas stove.

Mandy looked around and then said, "We left our purses in the car."

"Like someone's going to steal them in this storm," Maggie replied sarcastically.

"I need my hair brush," Mandy said in a whiny voice.

"I have one in the bathroom or I can go get your purses," I said from the kitchen. I had already changed into dry shorts and tee shirt.

"The one in the bathroom will be fine," Marla told me. "We've been enough trouble already."

"You're no trouble. I needed the company. I don't get very much out this way," I said, as Marla wandered off into my bedroom with the flashlight.

"If you can use that big dick of yours and eat pussy, I'll marry you," Maggie said as she tossed the blanket aside. My tee shirt was almost an ankle length dress on her.

"You'd marry anything breathing," Mandy said offhandedly.

"Only if it was human, which is more than I can say for you, sister," Maggie purred in her deep voice.

"Anyone could have made that mistake," Mandy mumbled and then laughed.

I gave her a questioning look and she grinned back at me. "Don't ask!"

Marla came out of the bedroom and tossed the brush to Mandy. "Since you asked, you get to use it next." Her wet blonde hair was brushed back neatly.

Maggie came padding into the kitchen on bare feet and took a deep sniff. "Damn! He makes good coffee. Now I know I'm in love."

"Lust, you mean," Mandy said.

"Love. Lust. They're close to the same thing. You can't really have one without the other," Maggie said philosophically.

"You can, but neither is right or fun without the other," Marla replied with a sad note in her voice.

"You can't have everything," Mandy told her.

"Why not?" Maggie asked. "But right now I'll settle for hot black coffee."

I poured a mug and handed it to her. She sniffed at it and then took a sip. With a big grin she asked, "Where are we going on the honeymoon?"

"Someplace with ladders, I hope," Mandy said and then giggled.

"I can give a damned good blowjob and not bend a knee. Anything else, he can pick me up and put me where he wants me. You guys have got to remember. I've been in his arms, and he ain't no wimp."

"Braggart," Mandy said as she came into the kitchen. "Is there anymore of that delicious smelling coffee?"

I poured her a mug and handed it to her. "Creamer and sugar are on the counter."

"Sugar! I'd kill for some sugar," Mandy muttered under her breath as she grabbed a spoon and put three heaping ones of sugar in her coffee. She stirred it in and then took a sip. She shivered and then murmured happily, "Damn, that's so good."

Marla poured her own coffee and added a little cream and sugar. Sitting down at the breakfast bar, she sipped it using both hands on the mug. With her feet up on the middle rung of the stool, I was treated to a nice view of the bottoms of her thighs and the swell of her ass cheeks. I felt my manhood swelling at the vision of beauty under that tee shirt.

Maggie caught the direction of my gaze and grinned at me as she licked her lips. I looked away quickly, blushing fiercely. "So, you're a shy one," Maggie said with a grin. "If you tell me you're a virgin, I'm going to faint dead away."

Mandy looked at Maggie and chuckled. "That would be a first."

Marla shifted on the stool, lowered one foot to the bottom rung, and shifted her other knee outward. She seemed unaware of the even better view of her ass cheeks and now her sex that Maggie and I were being treated to. Maggie sighed and licked her lips. I just stared.

After a moment, I licked my lips and Maggie laughed. I looked down to see her looking at the tent in the front of my shorts. She raised her hand and wrapped her fingers around my dick under the cloth.

"I'd say you like our young Marla," she said in a soft gruff voice.

At the sound of her name, Marla looked at Maggie and then over to her hand. Maggie grinned and told her. "You have a real fan here."

Mandy whispered, "Fan, hell, that looks more like a club to me."

"It feels like an iron bar," Maggie replied as her fingers gave me a squeeze.

Trying to change the subject and get out from under everyone's gaze, I asked, "Anyone else besides me want any breakfast?"

Mandy and Maggie broke up with laughter and Marla looked at me funny. A moment later, Mandy said, "Yeah, he wants Pussy Ala Marla but, then again, who don't?"

I felt myself blush hotly as I stammered to deny it. Maggie shook her head and walked toward Marla with me literally in tow. She stopped pulling when I was directly in front of her.

"Kneel!" Maggie said sharply and I went to my knees before I could think. She followed right along and never lost her grip on my dick.

Marla looked down at me with her mouth open in a shocked expression. My eyes were locked on the secret treasures peeking at me from under that tee shirt. The tuft of blonde hair on her mound was thin and fluffy looking. The rest of her sex was cleanly shaven. I couldn't help myself. I licked my lips.

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers
12