Storm Tossed

Story Info
Love blossoms between two cousins during a hurricane.
1.3k words
4.44
105.4k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September, 2003. A month I will never forget. For two months, the eastern seaboard from Maryland to Georgia were preparing for the worst. Hurricane Isabelle was storming her way up through the Atlantic with her sights set on North Carolina and Virginia. My cousin Sarah, who lived on the beach in Kill Devil Hills, had decided to weather the storm, despite the warnings and the fact that all of her neighbors had decided to leave. Sarah was determined to save her house or go down with it.

The storm hit quickly. Before the winds were even more than a gust, the power went out. After that, I lost all contact with my cousin. I walked carefully through my living room. All my family had chosen my house to gather and wait out the storm. Being only an hour and a half away from Sarah, I had tried to convince her to come, but she refused. I had trouble getting to sleep that night. I knew that my family was safe in my house, but I was still worried about Sarah. We had grown up together so we were pretty close. It was about midnight when the front door opened. I was checking on my dog in the garage when Sarah came into the house, soaked to the bone and on the verge of tears.

“It’s gone,” she cried, “my house, my yard, everything.”

“What happened?” I asked as I noticed how wet she was, “Why are you so wet?”

“The top of my car flew off about an hour ago,” she said, “ I drove most of the way here in a convertible with no roof.”

I brought her upstairs and got her a towel. “Try to find something of mine to wear, and get some sleep,” I said as I led her into my room. “I’ll sleep downstairs.” As I started to close the door, she started to cry. I couldn’t leave her like that, so I went back into the room and wrapped her in the towel. She fell into my arms, shivering.

“Don’t leave me,” she wept, “I don’t want to be alone.”

“Dry off and get changed, I have to check on the dog, then I will be back.” I told her, “go ahead and lay down and try to get to sleep.”

I went down stairs and looked in on the mutt. He was sleeping in his bed as if there was no hurricane beating down our door. I went back upstairs to find Sarah in bed, trying to warm herself up. “I’m so cold,” she said, “ come help me warm up.”

I climbed into bed behind her and put my arm around her. She backed up against me, still shivering. “I hope you don’t mind, all I could find was this shirt.” She said, as she drifted off to sleep. With all the stress and worry gone, I soon followed her into dreamland.

I awoke sometime after 2AM. I felt something warm and soft against me. It took a few moments to realize that my cock had fallen through my pajamas while I slept. Then I noticed that Sarah’s bare ass was pressed into my crotch. Apparently, she had not been able to dry her panties and had just gone without. I moved my hand to reach down and put everything away when I brushed my fingers across her breast. Everything froze as my fingers grazed her nipple and she let out a soft moan. I looked down at her and realized something that I had not seen all these years. My cousin was really beautiful. In fact she was extremely sexy. I felt my cock jump at this realization. I couldn’t move while I was trying to muddle through all these thoughts and feelings, when Sarah arched her back slightly and pressed her firm tit into my hand. My hand reacted and closed slightly, squeezing her tit and pressing a rock hard nipple into my palm. Sarah gasped softly and then moaned again. My cock sprang up at attention and, as Sarah pressed back into me again, it slipped right between Sarah’s thighs. I could feel the heat from her pussy along the length of my cock. I couldn’t take it anymore. I moved my hand slowly so her nipple was between my ring and middle fingers and I softly squeezed again. She arched her back and moaned. I could feel her pussy pressed down onto the top my cock. My God! I couldn’t believe how hot and wet she was. Sarah must have been in the middle of a pretty erotic dream, because her hips started to move back in forth, rubbing her pussy along the length of my cock. She moaned again and I squeezed her tit again. I felt her hand reach down and push my dick against her pussy lips. I couldn’t believe it. I had never had any kind of sexual urge toward my cousin, but now I couldn’t resist. I squeezed her tit, rolled my hips and as she pushed my dick against her pussy again, I thrust my hips forward gently. I felt the head of my cock enter her pussy lips.

“Sarah,” I whispered, “you do realize what we are doing, right?”

She moaned quietly. “Yes,” she whispered.

“If you don’t want to do this, just say so,” I told her.

She opened her legs a little and reached down farther. I felt her fingers brushing against my balls. I took that as my cue and I pushed my cock deep inside her pussy. She came almost immediately, gripping my cock with her pussy like a vise. I started to move my hips a little at first, but soon I was pulling my full 9 inches almost all the way out before ramming it back home again. My hand moved up inside Sarah’s shirt and I cupped my fingers around her firm tits. Her breasts were hot as my hand found them and her nipples were rock hard. She rolled her back towards me so I could reach both of her tits better. I pulled her shirt up over her head and watched her tits bounce back and forth with my thrusting. Sarah looked into my eyes and I leaned towards her. Our lips met as she started shaking with another orgasm. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I could feel her pussy pulsating as she came. I couldn’t take it anymore. I shoved my cock deep into her pussy and I felt my own orgasm burst forth from my balls. She gasped as my hot come splashed all over the inside of her pussy. I felt her orgasm wash over her again as her juices mixed with mine. She leaned back into my pillow with a smile on her face. “Thank you,” she said, “I really needed that.”

“I hope you don’t think I took advantage of you,” I replied, “I don’t know what came over me.”

“I came over you silly,” she said, “and don’t feel bad, I’ve been wanting to do that for some time now. I just couldn’t think of a way to come on to you without you thinking that I was sick.”

“Shhhh,” I told her, “We’ll talk about this tomorrow. Right now, you need to get some sleep. I am going to sleep downstairs so no-one gets suspicious.”

I pulled my wilting cock out of her pussy, pushed it into my pajamas and got out of bed.

“Maybe tomorrow night I can help you relax again.” I said as I leaned down and kissed her goodnight. I went downstairs, found a place to lay down, and dreamed about my cousin. I didn’t notice my sister creep down the stairs and lay back down on her sleeping bag. I didn’t know she had seen the whole thing with Sarah, but I would find out soon enough. But that my friends, is another story.