Storm Warning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't do it, hon," Kelly said loudly. "Do whatever you want with me, but don't make her do that."

Tom turned to look at her. "But Kelly, we ARE going to do whatever we want with you. We also want to see your little girl put her Dad's cock in her mouth. It's all part of the deal."

He spun back around. "Let's go, Carly."

She reluctantly moved over to Eric and leaned down to begin the process of taking off his pants. The men closely watched Carly, especially her big tits as they hung down and the gentle curve of her ass. Once Eric's pants were off, Carly moved back up and took hold of his shorts. A sizeable, but still limp, cock was exposed. When she was done, Carly stood and awaited the instructions she knew were inevitable.

"OK. Now get down there and give him your best blowjob," Tom said. "Mike, I hate to do this, but it's your turn at the door. Send Pete in here."

Mike grudgingly reported for guard duty. At the same time, Carly made her way between Eric's legs. Just as she was taking hold of his cock, Pete walked into the room.

"Holy shit, Just in time," he said with a smile.

All eyes were on the girl as she lowered her head and put her lips around the head of her father's cock. Then, she took the entire thing in her mouth. Carly and Eric had everyone's complete attention as she bobbed up and down on the cock that instantly grew longer and thicker until, a minute or two later, he was fully erect.

Tom moved behind Kelly and wrapped his arms around her so her tits were in his hands.

"Isn't this great," he whispered, manipulating both of her nipples. "He sure got hard fast. I bet she makes him cum."

One of Tom's hands sank between her legs and started rubbing her clit again. At first she held her legs together, but he forced them apart and worked on her entire pussy. She could feel his cock through his pants, and Tom wasn't going to wait much longer. He undid his belt, pulled down the zipper, and let his pants fall to the floor. They were quickly joined by his underwear and he returned his hands to her body, this time allowing his hard cock to press against her ass.

"Much better," he said. "Now just relax and enjoy watching your family get to know each other better."

Eric was starting to show signs of distress, in the form of facial expressions and squirming as Carly brought him closer and closer to an orgasm. Tom fingered Kelly until sufficient moisture collected at the entrance to her cunt. Then he pulled on her waist and brought her ass closer to him.

"Spread your legs," he ordered quietly.

With her cunt in plain sight, Tom put his cock in place and pushed forward. Kelly took in a deep breath and held it as Tom slowly drove his large cock into her. He held her by the waist and began to fuck her from behind.

Across the room, Eric was involuntarily fucking Carly's mouth with tiny thrusts of his cock each time she took him deeper. His facial contortions showed how close he was to cumming and an occasional moan confirmed it. Carly got the first taste of his precum and she nearly panicked. But she knew the consequences of disobeying the men watching her.

Finally, Eric couldn't hold back any longer.

"No. Carly. No! I'm...I'm..."

He never finished. A loud groan was followed by a series of movements that corresponded with shots of cum pouring into Carly's mouth. Eric muttered something nobody understood, and his orgasm continued. Carly did a commendable job of swallowing the cum, but a small stream flowed out of the side of her mouth near the end of her Dad's orgasm.

Tom fucked Kelly harder and faster as they watched. She clung to the rope with both hands as his cock drilled into her, hoping the rope and wood beam would hold her up long enough for Tom to finish.

She didn't have to wait long.

As Carly wiped the excess cum from her chin, Tom grunted and began depositing his own semen inside her mother. Now everyone was watching them as Tom slammed his cock deeper. After several loads were ejected, he was done. He pulled out, still semi-erect and totally soaked from the tip of his cock to his balls.

"God, that was good," Tom said. "And good job, Carly. Pete, it's your choice. Who do you want?"

Pete smiled and looked at both Carly and Kelly.

"Oh, I think the girl needs another one," he replied.

The look on Carly's face told it all. She was resigned to the fact she'd be fucked again after the humiliation of giving her father a blowjob in front of everyone.

Pete acted quickly. He was already taking his cock out when he said, "Get on your hands and knees."

Carly obeyed. But she wasn't prepared for what came next. Pete's hard cock slid over her ass cheeks once before sliding between her legs. Expecting him to put it at her cunt, she was shocked to feel her ass being pried apart and the cock making contact with her hole.

When the reality hit her, she screamed, "No! No! Not there. Oh God, please no!"

Pete shoved his cock inside her with frightening speed and Carly howled. She slumped forward and sobbed as Pete fucked her mercilessly. Tom watched the girl's tits roll with the force of Pete's thrusts and the sound of him smacking into her ass was reminiscent of an old-fashioned spanking. Two minutes later, Pete was ready to end her misery.

Amid a succession of grunts, he emptied his cock inside her. Carly thought it would never end as the huge cock continued to pound forward and deposit its load. When Pete pulled out, she fell to the floor.

"Very impressive, as always," Tom said with glee. "She'll want that from Dad every night now."

Tom picked up his backpack and moved to the center of the room.

"OK, folks. We have to get going," he said. "Pete, how about tying up the girl while I explain things to the family."

Once Pete had a rope out and was tying Carly's hands, Tom continued.

"Here's the deal. You guys should be dead. That tornado missed you by a hair. We could have come in here and finished you off, also. But you're alive and you should consider it your lucky day. Don't ruin it by running to the police. If you do, they can't get all three of us at the same time. When one of us hears the police have come calling, we will come back and finish you off. And I don't mean more sex. It might be the same day, it might be later. Eventually, we will hunt you down. Does everybody understand that?"

He watched for the nods.

"Good," Tom said. "One of you will work your way out of those ropes in due course. When you're free, spend your time getting this house back in order and think about what might have happened. Leave the cops out of it."

The method had worked before and Tom was confident this family would take heed of his suggestions. He and Pete walked out, joining Mike at the front door and heading for their SUV. It would be a year before the next tornado season came, and they would be ready for it.

12