Storm Warning!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen was staring at me wide-eyed. "What did you do when he said that?"

"I got up, and told him, 'No, I'm good, thanks. I'll just go and let you get on with your game.'"

As I made my way out, carefully tip-toeing around all the crap on the floor, so I wouldn't fall and break my neck, he got right back into blowing everything up on the screen, without even bothering to say goodbye. I walked to the corner and got a cab and went home, amazed that Joe, my cousin's boyfriend, assumed that Gonzo was the kind of silver-tongued devil that he thought I'd be into."

After hearing about my date from hell, I could tell that Owen was trying hard not to laugh, and by the time I'd finished I was, too. It had to be the worst date in the history of dating, though in hindsight, it was kind of funny. Especially that he'd think I'd be into getting it on with him, although it would probably only be long enough for him to pause his game and then get right back to it, as soon as he got himself off.

His expression suddenly serious, Owen reached out and ran a finger along my jaw, sending a little shiver skittering down my spine, as he looked into my eyes and told me, "I don't play video games."

"I know you don't," I said, smiling as I leaned in, captured his face in my hands and tenderly touched my lips to his. "Which is one of the reasons I'm attracted to you; you're a full grown man, and I'm not into boys."

As soon as I said that Owen wrapped me in his arms, and slid me onto my back, and kissed me long and slow.

Then with his eyes on mine, he slowly slid my bikini bottoms down over my legs, and then tenderly kissed his way back up, making me tremble with anticipation as he parted my thighs. As he dropped his gaze, and looked down at my damp little pussy with a little patch of red curls on top, he let out a groan, and whispered, "Even your little pussy's pretty."

Sliding onto his belly, he got between my legs and slowly began to lick me up and down, sending my pulse into overdrive as he slid his tongue deeper and deeper into my sex with every flick of his tongue. Until he had me fisting his hair in my hands, and starting to mewl like crazy. Convinced I'd never felt anything so good, I just couldn't stop shivering.

"God, you're sweet," he murmured as he drew circles around my clit with his tongue, making my back arch right off the couch as he gently suckled my clit between his lips, sending shivers all the way to my toes.

"Ooh, that feels good," I told him, since I'd never had a guy go down on me before; this was all new to me. But now I knew why women were so into it, considering it felt like heaven on earth.

Patiently licking and sucking, and gently prodding, he had me nearly going into convulsions till finally he pushed two fingers inside me, seeming to know exactly where to find my g-spot. Soon, he had me seeing stars as he worked me into my first honest-to-goodness orgasm, rocking me right to the soles of my feet, as the most incredible sensation I'd ever felt began to wash over me, like a tsunami of indescribable pleasure.

When I could finally focus again, I looked into his eyes, stunned to realize that he had the power to make me feel that good.

OWEN

Even as the voice in my head kept telling me I was crazy, I couldn't find it in me to stop. I'd always been more than a little attracted to my pretty young assistant, but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think of acting on what I was feeling.

But judging by what was happening between us now, it seemed like we'd both been fighting pretty hard to keep things platonic. Considering that we were stranded here alone together, there didn't seem to be any reason not to give in and just enjoy each other now that we could.

I hadn't been with anyone in so long, I was already sending up silent prayers that I'd be able to get inside her before I lost it. I was hoping to give her something a lot more impressive to remember from our weekend together than her farce of a date with that character Gonzo. And obviously I knew that shooting my load on the couch before I even got between her legs, was not going to do it.

After I'd shed my clothes, I smiled at the way her eyes flared when he she got her first look at me naked. Then fisting my cock in my hand, sliding it up and down along her hot, wet slit, as I bent down and kissed the end of her nose, I just loved the way she smiled into my eyes. I could see her bright blue-green eyes positively glimmering with anticipation along with an equally heavy dose of arousal.

As I teased her clit with my erection, going around it in circles, obviously more than ready for some action, she dug her heels into my ass and murmured breathlessly, "God, Owen, you're making me crazy."

"Good crazy or bad crazy?" I asked, stopping for a second to feel her out.

She smirked, winding her fingers into my hair. "Oh, definitely the good kind, after making me come that hard, are you kidding?"

I chuckled, even as I lined myself up and began to nudge my way inside her, rolling my eyes at how incredibly tight and absolutely perfect she felt as she clenched around me, drawing me in.

"You feel amazing," I told her, because it was true. I'd honestly never felt anything like it.

My eyes locked on hers, watching her mouth fall open as she began to breathlessly pant, I could tell she was as overwhelmed at the feel of us finally getting together, as I was.

Soon we were both groaning out loud as I felt a warning tingle shoot straight down my spine, tightening my balls. Digging my hands into her hips as she threw back her head and cried out my name, I growled so deep it hurt as I let go and filled her with everything I had.

Clinging to each other, both fighting to catch our breath, I looked into her eyes, awed by the warmth shining back at me, as she stroked her hand over my cheek, looking utterly contented.

I knew I could live with feeling like this forever, though I couldn't imagine her wanting any more than this with me. She was so young and so pretty, that I knew she'd move on once she finally found someone who'd realize how lucky he was to have found her.

When I woke up in the morning with Aubrey curled around me, I kind of hated to get out of bed. It just felt so good to wake up to a gorgeous, naked woman tucked in close beside me, especially when amazingly, that woman was her.

She blinked a few times as she came awake, I guess sensing that I was watching her. Then she looked up at me and smiled, her eyes a bright a green this morning, letting me know she was happy.

Over the time we'd worked together I realized she had the most intriguing eyes, bright green when she was excited or happy, pure blue when she was aroused, I noticed for the first time last night, and other times a strikingly pretty mix of the two.

Gently stroking my hand across her back, I asked, "How did you sleep?"

Her face lit up with a satisfied smile. "Probably the best night's sleep I've ever had, after the work out you gave me."

Chuckling, I pressed a kiss to her lips and threw back the covers and decided I should get up, or I imagined we'd never get out of bed. Not that I would have minded, but I didn't want her to think that the whole weekend would be nothing but sex.

Since there was a break in the weather and the sun was just barely peeking through the clouds, I thought I'd better go out and take a look around to see if anything was damaged.

As I walked down the big slab of rock my cottage sat on heading towards the water, I saw a boat approaching and noticed it was my neighbor Jim.

Anxiously watching him approach, with one eye on Jim's outboard cruising toward my dock, I took a quick look back up at the cottage, hoping with everything I had that Aubrey would miraculously come strolling out to act as my decoy.

Sitting at the back of the boat, Jim's overbearing sister Sandra was eagerly waving and smiling as they approached. And I knew this was another visit to try and convince me to ask her out.

Tall, blonde, reed-thin Sandra was pretty enough, but she just didn't do it for me. Somewhere in her early forties and never married, Jim and his wife Gail assumed that since I was on my own that I'd be interested in finding a new mate.

It didn't take me long to realize that she was bossy as hell, and a bit of a know it all, who loved to tell everyone what they were doing wrong. Even now I could hear her yelling at her brother to slow down as they neared the dock, though I could see he was barely moving. I sometimes wondered how Jim and Gail put up with her, since she always seemed to be with them. But then again, I chuckled, thinking it might be why they were trying so hard to foist her off on me.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Aubrey sauntering her way down to the dock, thankfully in her little white bikini and strappy red sandals, looking like sex on legs.

Working together at the office, we'd often joked that we could read each other's minds, since more often than not, she'd hand me something before I'd even asked for it. Seems like she'd figured it out today too; and somehow must have sensed that I really needed her to show up now.

Smiling, I pulled her to my side, gave her a squeeze, pressed a kiss to her cheek, and said, "Hey, baby, we've got company," motioning at Jim pulling up at the dock, staring up at us wide-eyed.

The look on Sandra's face was enough to make me break out laughing. Her mouth hanging open and her eyes as big as moons, she kept blinking as she took in the sight of pretty Aubrey practically glued to my side, looking like an absolute goddess in her tiny bikini. Especially with the way her gorgeous breasts were practically spilling out of her top, making her look, if possible, even sexier.

Jim quickly tied off the boat and helped his wife and sister disembark. His eyes gleaming with amusement, he came up to shake my hand, cleared his throat and mentioned that he wasn't sure if I was up this weekend, and he was just checking on my place in case of any damage from the storm.

I had to fight not to laugh at the way he pointedly looked at Aubrey, almost high-fiving me with the delighted look on his face, as I made the introductions. "Aubrey, this is my neighbor Jim, his wife Gail and Jim's sister Sandra." Smiling into Aubrey's eyes, I said, with what I hoped was an unmistakable note of affection, "And this... is my lady love, Aubrey."

I could see the initial look of shock on Aubrey's face as she digested the 'lady love' bit after I'd just called her baby for the first time. But she quickly recovered and reached out to shake Jim's hand, smiling politely, as she said, "A pleasure to meet you."

Running her hand over my bare chest, correctly assuming that we were putting on a bit of a show for their benefit, though I could see the amused little twinkle in her eye, she managed to ask with a straight face, "Babes, would you like me to run back up to the cottage and get us some drinks?"

Eyes narrowed, nearly boring a hole into Aubrey's uber sexy young body, her jaw tight enough to snap as she looked her over from top to toe, Sandra muttered haughtily, "No need, we won't be staying."

I gave Aubrey's ass a playfully little pat for good measure, just to be sure they got the message that I wasn't in the market for another woman.

Thankfully Jim seemed to pick up on the fact that I was pretty happy with what I had going on with Aubrey. After he shot me a sly little wink, the three of them were soon cruising back out on the lake, waving goodbye, while Aubrey and I were grinning at each other trying not to laugh.

Once they were gone, I explained. "They've been trying to set me up with Sandra for years, and now hopefully she won't be interested anymore, if she thinks I'm with you."

Knowing they could still see us, with a smile playing on her lips, Aubrey took hold of me by the chin, sank her tongue between my lips and really laid one on me. When she pulled back, the smirk she was wearing had her looking pretty pleased with herself that she'd managed to scare her off.

After a kiss like that, considering how hard she'd got me, all I could think of was taking her back to bed. Though I thought I'd better at least ask if she wanted to do anything else now that the rain had stopped.

"You want to go for a swim?" I asked her nodding my head at the water. When all she did was shake her head, I asked, "Are you hungry or thirsty?" and shook her head again. Sliding my hands into the back of her bikini bottoms, drawing her against me, to let her feel what she did to me, her lips curved into a smile and she gave me a playful waggle of her eyebrows as I cupped her smooth little butt cheeks in my hands and squeezed. Both of us quietly began to moan as I got off on the feel of massaging her warm, soft flesh, while dropping little kisses across her lips, as I suggested, "Then how about we head back to bed?"

She made me laugh, when she grinned and said, "Now you're talking."

I was so fucking hard by the time we were standing by my bed as I sank my hands into her hair, enjoying a deep, hungry kiss, that all I could think of was getting her on her back, so I could slide my way inside her and fuck her silly. I don't think I'd ever been this hot for a woman in my entire life.

But it seemed that my sweet little playmate, had plans of her own. Wide-eyed, I looked down as she dropped to her knees, and started to tug down my board shorts, till my fully erect cock was practically slapping her in the face.

"You know what I've never done before?" she quietly asked me, as she looked up into my eyes, while I stared down at her, trying to remember how to draw air in and out of my lungs, seeing her face so close to my cock. When I shook my head, she murmured, "This," and took hold of me at the base and began to tease me with the heat of her warm, soft tongue, curling it all around my pulsing head, till I could feel goosebumps running up my spine with my heart beginning to pound like crazy.

"Aubrey, you don't have to do that," I told her, because she really didn't. What we'd been enjoying together was more than enough for me. Although what she was doing with her talented tongue, just felt so insanely good, the less rational part of my brain was telling me shut the hell up and let her enjoy her first foray into oral, if that's what she wanted.

And why in hell would I want to deny her, if she wanted to explore some of the kinkier stuff we could be enjoying together?

The way she sank me deep into her mouth, literally made my breath stall as she slowly drew me across her tongue, closed her lips around me, and applied some pretty intense suction.

Without even realizing it, I was flexing my hips, driving my cock into her mouth, totally blown away by how incredibly hot she looked making love with her mouth. Down on her knees, with that sexy riot of red curls flowing down her back, and her big, beautiful breasts heaving as she hummed around me, and drew me in so deep, I wondered how she was still able to breathe.

All I knew was I'd never felt or seen anything like it. Of course I'd had women go down on me before, but it never my made my heart hammer or my legs tremble as hard as they were now.

Desperately twisting my fingers through her red curly hair, I could feel my balls begin to tighten as she happily lapped all around me. As good as it felt, I knew I had to stop her before I wound up painting her tonsils.

I chuckled at the way she yelped when I grabbed her under her arms, picked her up and slid her onto her back on the bed.

I don't think in my entire life I'd ever been as ready to make love as I was with her right now. Wrapping my hands around her legs, sliding them over my shoulders, I reached between her thighs and slid a finger inside her, rolled my eyes, and muttered, "Wow, are you ever wet."

With a breathy gasp, she whispered, "Then take me Owen, please."

Of course that was exactly what I planned to do, once I'd dropped a tender little kiss on her lips to show her how much she meant to me.

Gazing down into her big blue-green eyes, I wrapped a hand around my shaft. Then both us let out the most satisfied groans I'd ever heard as I flexed my hips and began to fill her up nice and tight, as slowly, I inched my way inside her.

"This just feels so good with you," I told her, as I pulled out almost all the way, then flexed my hips and pushed my way back in till she was throwing back her head and softly squealing as I went balls deep with one good hard thrust.

"Hmmm, so do you," she whispered, as she clutched my forearms and sank her heels into my ass, spurring me on, making me want to show her just how crazy she was making me.

I'd never felt such a driving need to mate with a woman until her. Though as amazing as it felt, what we were sharing felt like so much more than just sex.

Working closely with her for these last few years, I'd grown to admire and respect her more than anyone else I knew. To me, she was the perfect combination: incredibly smart, amazingly thoughtful, funny as hell, along with being utterly gorgeous, making me realize that a single weekend would never be enough for me to fully explore such an enchanting, complex creature.

I just hoped she felt the same way about me or I'd be pretty disappointed if these few days were all we'd ever have.

But the way she smiled up at me, gave me hope, as she began to shiver, with the most delighted little sparkle in her eye, and I just had to kiss her. Still buried deep inside her, I stilled, slipped my arms around her, and tenderly kissed her lips. After we'd enjoyed a long, lingering kiss, as I pulled back, the way she was looking up at me with a sense of wonder in her eyes, had me searching her face hoping that she felt it, too.

Though I'd try to deny it, I knew I'd been falling for her for a while. She got to me like no one else did. All it took was hearing her laugh and she could change my mood in a heartbeat.

Though now that we'd finally connected, afraid she'd come to her senses and realize that I was way too old for her, I already knew I was going to hate to go back to the way things were.

Of course I knew we couldn't exactly make out in the office, at least without raising a few eyebrows. But maybe if she was willing, we could see each other outside of work, to see where this thing could go.

All I knew as I looked down at the blissed out look on her face, as I thrust into her body and she wrapped herself around me even tighter, that I sure as hell didn't want this to end.

Though obviously I'd have to consider how she felt. Maybe for her this was nothing more than a fun naughty weekend with the boss. And come Tuesday, we'd be right back into our old routine, and all of this would be over.

After our fun-filled afternoon, when we finally decided to have some dinner, I cooked us a couple of steaks with baked potatoes and salad.

Aubrey's eyes were glimmering with amusement as we ate, as though we were sharing a naughty little secret, now that we'd connected.

There was just something about her eyes, that drew me to her from the moment I first saw her. They were just so expressive, that I could almost read her every thought. And right now I could see that she was happy, and just hoped I could keep her that way, hopefully for a long time to come.

*****

Sadly, the moment I stepped into my office on Tuesday, I knew everything had gone back to what it was.

Aubrey was in a beige suit with a boxy jacket, back to wearing layers. Her beautiful breasts were now flat, so I could see she was doing all she could to hide herself again.

"Morning, Owen," she said with a cautious smile.

I cocked an eyebrow, curious to hear what she'd say, as I looked her over and asked, "Morning, Aubrey. How was your weekend?"

I felt some sense of relief when she flashed me a pretty smile and admitted, "Actually, it was pretty amazing."