Stormfeather Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

His next thought made him smile a little crookedly as he wondered if she had held an image of anyone specific in her mind as she'd pleasured himself. Despite what she'd indicated, he was certain that someone with her rare beauty would be much sought after by the men in her world. He thought for a moment to seek this in her thoughts but then thought that it would be something of an invasive gesture on his part and decided to leave it alone.

But the mind is a thing with the ability to process several ideas at once in even the most ordinary individual. In someone like him, it could handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously. Almost before he'd made the decision not to seek her thoughts, he had his answer and it almost knocked him down as the intensity of her feelings came to him.

He felt uplifted, almost deliriously happy and most of all, he felt so very humbled that she'd thought of him in this way.

Amy's dreams, as if in answer to her request, showed her what she'd wanted to know. She found herself circling above him for a time as he made love with his wife in the home they'd shared long ago and before her murder. There were differences to this dream that took it a little apart from most of the others. In this one, like the terrible vision of the showdown, she found herself being able to at least feel some of what his wife had felt then, and there were times during which she'd felt almost as a passenger within his wife's body, feeling the effects of what she did with him, and more to the point of her quest this night – what she'd done to him.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers