Stormfeather Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was what all wolves do in such a circumstance.

The pack forms a ring of watchers looking outward, some close in, and some placed themselves farther out so that they could provide an early warning to the rest. The same care went into it when the lead female was whelping.

Nothing could be allowed to stop that either.

Satisfied to the moment, Winky turned to go back inside.

She sank down to watch for a few minutes, very relieved and happy now to have been accepted into their pack.

-----------------

Just as a historical footnote, there was a woman called Gouyen though obviously the incident with Stormfeather never happened. After the deed which made her famous among the Apache people, she rode with Victorio's band, fighting and evading the armies of both the Mexican and the American governments. As one of the few survivors after an attack by Mexican troops, she rode with Geronimo until they were taken prisoner by the U.S. Army, along with others in Geronimo's band. They were held as prisoners of war at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, where she died in 1903.