Stormfeather Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,935 Followers

If you can do all of that, Sabrina," the housekeeper smiled, "you will have my praise and your reward often. When you show that you can carry yourself straighter and that you still keep your grace, then I will remove one of the rods as you progress. When you show that you need neither of them, we will move on to how to deal with, converse with, flirt with, and make love with men."

Despite her inner lack of confidence, Sabrina looked over and smiled a little as she looked from behind one of her bangs, "That last one," she said, "don't I really only have to lie there for them?"

Ximena looked up, as though beseeching the help of some deity for a moment as she chose her words.

"That might be good enough for men such as your brother, who is nothing more than a pimple at the edge of a horse's asshole, though one who has obviously learned how to walk and talk a little. If you only want a prick, Sabrina, you need only look as far as the nearest jackass, two-legged or four, it doesn't matter much, though the four-footed ones are hung a little better, that's all and the conversation is just as stupid either way. If that's as good as you wish to be at fucking, then I'd say that I'm wasting my time wanting to teach you.

I do not understand your thinking. You didn't only lie there last night."

"Well that was with you," Sabrina protested.

"What difference is there if you mean it? Making love is a skill," Ximena said pointedly, "learned the same way as any other that you wish to be good at. If you only want to be miserably passable, then you can just lie there and let him do all of the work. Sooner or later, you might even find one who would be happy with that, though I'd have to wonder about how stupid one like that would have to be to accept that.

If he wasn't that dumb, then sooner or later, you're going to wonder why he spends his evenings coming home to you later and later until one night he doesn't come home to you at all, being AT BEST happy to drink in a bar with his friends. At worst, you know as well as I do where he would be.

No. What you need to do is to learn how to tease and be able to back it up. You need to know when to be coy, and when to pounce. You need to know when to only hold onto him and let him pound into you and when it is the right time to break his back -- or the bed.

If you only lie there and let him drive it, then you will only have his most mediocre performance -- and that's if he is any good, because he will know you at once for the mediocrity that you show that you deserve -- and that's all that you will get. Only once, unless you are the only female around, and Sabrina, I don't know if you have ever taken the time to think about it, but there are always more women than there are men. Some of us die in the throes of childbirth, but many more men die at the hands of other men for ten thousand different reasons.

Ximena rode a little closer to Sabrina's mule. "Listen little sister," she said, "women have traded on what we are and what we have since about the second after the sexes discovered each other, and that is fine and it has always worked for us and it likely always will. There is nothing wrong with it -- if you only want a man.

But if you want a good man for yourself, Sabrina, well that is when a woman who knows what she wants must find one for herself just as the man must find the right woman. That is the difference between fighting in the street and being the gladiatrix that other women come to the arena to watch. A really good lover becomes known quickly in a very quiet way. He is not happy with just a passive woman under him. He wants to please only the exceptional woman, for the same reason that that woman seeks him, so that she can please that man -- because both find their pleasure heightened from it.

I used to know a man who could read a woman in her bed like a book. There is no language for what he could do, but if there were, he could quote her chapter and verse even before he took her to the places that he knew; the plateaus where he understood that she would wish to linger at before going on. He knew exactly where she was in her passion. It was such a gift that he had. He knew when to let me go on for a time, and just when to push me on. He could measure his own passion and hold himself back until the time was just right.

He used to amaze me," Ximena smiled, remembering, "There were times when he would make a misstep and his release would come too soon for some reason, but it changed nothing for how we loved together because he wouldn't soften if it was the first time. I wouldn't even know until the end and he was proud and happy that he'd taken me all the way."

"What if it wasn't the first time?" Sabrina asked, "What happened then?"

"That never happened all the rest of the times, " Ximena smiled, "Only the first."

"What happened to him? Why is he in your past?"

Ximena's smile turned into a slightly sad one. "He asked for my hand, and I was about to agree to marry him, but while he was a master at loving, he wanted a slave for a wife. It is a bitter truth, Sabrina, that a man can become as haughty and stupid as any woman who always hears that she is so beautiful, and such a good lover. It goes to their heads sometimes. The smart man would never choose a girl like that for his wife, for he would likely become her slave, doing everything in his power to please her."

She sighed, "I made absolutely certain that he was just that way, knowing that many women would want him, and so I refused. I already worked hard at Maeve's house. The difference is that I was paid well for it. I will not wear a man's yoke, no matter what my cunt has to say about it.

But that is no reason to give up, little sister, they aren't all like that, just as they aren't all like your worthless brother," she smiled.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,935 Followers