Stormy Night

Story Info
Storm brings siblings together.
1.3k words
4.36
142.2k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
axnt
axnt
37 Followers

Author's Note: As this is my first submitted story, I'm very much interested in what everyone thinks about it, and how it might be improved.

********************

Before I tell you what happened last night, I'd better give you a bit of background about our family.

First off, my name is Jason. I'm eighteen, and soon to be on my way to my first year of college. The event I'm writing about took place around my eighteenth birthday.

Mom and dad have never really been around much, they work a lot and travel a lot too. They're home about a day a week, so my sister and I tend to take care of things while they're gone, so they don't have to worry about it when they get home.

Ah, my sister. You know how people say twins share a special bond? Well it wasn't that way with my sister and I. Jessica was born ten minutes after I was, and as far as I knew our birthday was the only thing we had in common.

At school, we run in totally different circles. She's more the artsy type, and I'm a sports and science kind of guy. I'd love to tell you that I'm team captain and get all the girls, that I'm six foot something, have a six pack and I'm so well endowed I make horses jealous, but it's just not so.

I play football, volleyball and baseball, so I stay fairly active. I'm only 5' 7", about 160 pounds and generally so average looking you couldn't pick me out of a crowd. Jessica is 5' 2", maybe 100 pounds and works out in the gym to stay fit. She's naturally pretty, and about as semi-popular as me. Though, like I said, our social circles seldom collide.

We had never been close as children, we were just, well normal to each other. Even with mom and dad gone most of the time, Jessica and I rarely talked with one another. The one thing that brought us together, in years past, was my sister's completely debilitating fear of storms. When we were younger she would climb into bed with me, and I would hold her close to protect her.

It was late July, and the worst storm on record was still thrashing our small two bedroom home, like it had been all day. Jessica and I had shared a bedroom since childhood, an arrangement neither of us had been particularly happy about as we grew older, but it had been tolerated. To give my sister a bit of privacy I had put up a curtain to divide the room down the centre when we slept.

I was surprised that night when I heard her soft voice in the night shortly after she had gone to bed.

"Jay?" She called softly. "Mmm?" I had responded sleepily, though I was quickly awakened by the loudest crack of thunder I can ever remember hearing, the storm was still raging on, and had seemingly intensified. "Can I join you?" She asked, her voice trembling noticeably. "This storm's fuckin' horrible." She added, clearly near to tears. "Yeah, come on." I offered, quickly lifting the blanket for her. A flash illuminated the room at that moment and it wasn't until I heard her gasp that I remembered I'd been sleeping naked.

I dropped the blanket instantly, and though the darkness of the room hid it, I had turned a deep crimson red. "Jess, I... I..." I began, but another ferocious crack of thunder hit, and Jessica screamed in fear as she leapt towards my bed, jumping over, and behind me. As she lay atop the blankets I got up to put on my boxers as quickly as possible, before returning to the bed.

"Jess, I..." I began, "It's okay. I don't care; I just can't sleep alone like this." She assured me, though I thought I had heard something else in her voice, it sounded almost dizzy, though it may have been something else.

Nothing more was said about it and before long Jessica was under the covers, and I had my left arm around her shoulders, holding her close. It wasn't long before I had drifted off to sleep once again.

Some time later I woke slowly, first noticing that the storm had died down some, and then suddenly that my left hand had drifted in my sleep, and now rested on my sister's breast, cupping it lightly through her nightshirt. My first reaction was to pull it away, but a fear that she would wake kept me still. Some part of me enjoyed it, enjoyed the feel of the succulent globe (Which I later found out was a 36B)

I was content to lie there, holding her breast. My cock however, had other ideas, as it quickly grew to full mast. It had found the opening in the front of my boxers, and was stretching to freedom.

I wasn't long before my cock was brushing against her thigh, and my heart neatly leapt out of my chest when she let out a soft moan, and parted her legs slightly, before closing them again around my erection. My cock brushed against a soft tuft of hair, and I knew immediately she didn't have any panties on.

"That's nice..." She moaned softly, without the slightest hint of sleep in her voice. I was shocked, she obviously knew what was happening, she'd been awake before I was, and she was enjoying it. While I knew that it was wrong, there was no way I could stop myself, my brain had turned off in favor of my cock.

Before I knew what I was doing, my hips moved forward slowly, and I felt Jessica's hips push back towards me, the head of my cock pressed against her opening. I could feel the moisture of her slit. "Go slow." She whispered back at me.

I couldn't believe what I had heard; my sister was asking me to fuck her. I had never had sex before, and I was unsure how to proceed. I did my best to move slowly, and it seemed like an eternity passed as first her pussy lips spread open slightly, then an inch had gone in, then two, then... I felt it, her hymen; she was still a virgin too.

I reached my hand under her night shirt and lightly cupped her naked breast, the soft skin like nothing else I had ever felt. Jessica pushed back sharply against me, and I felt my cock penetrate her hymen, and go almost all the way in.

A light cry escaped her lips, I felt her tighten her legs and I felt her hand against my hip holding me back. I stayed as still as I could, remembering from sex-ed that the breaking of a hymen could be painful for the girl.

It was a few moments until I felt her legs relax again, and her hips move back towards me once again. Before long, I was sliding in and out of her, in that intimate embrace. One of her hands moved down to her clit, and began softly rubbing it. We both began to moan more loudly, and I could hear her breathing becoming more labored. I wondered how much longer I could last; I didn't want the feeling to end.

"I'm going to cum." I announced. "MMMmmmmm. Cum inside me." She moaned back at me. Having heard those words, there was no way I could last any longer. I thrust as deep inside her as I could, before I exploded inside of her.

"Uunnggghhh!" I cried, spewing load after load of my seed deep inside my sister's pussy. I felt her tighten around my cock, and felt her body start to convulse. "Oh, god... I'm cuming..." She screamed, grabbing onto my arm, and pulling it closer to her as her orgasm tore through her body.

We fell asleep still holding each other like that, and I remember my last thought being of contentment, not caring about anything else in the world. I hoped it wouldn't be the last time.

********************

So, do I continue?

Let me know what you think.

axnt
axnt
37 Followers