Stormy Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, you must be a magic man." She commented incredulously to Ben. "She would never let anyone get remotely close enough to even touch that car let alone ride in it."

Deb looked at Alicia over her coffee cup and gave a cheeky smile. "You must be right, he must be a magic man because he's touched and ridden more than just the car," she said. And the eye contact said it all.

Alicia could feel the flush burning her face. "Oh my goodness, too much information, too much information. God, hit me between the eyes why don't you, you're a dag Deb," she said waving her hands about and laughing.

Ben laughed. "Look, if you are going to talk about me then I'm going to leave you alone for a few minutes if that's ok?" he said giving Deb's leg a squeeze and he shuffled out of the booth.

Deb and Alicia were both quiet as Ben slid out of the booth. Alicia studied Deb, noting the look of happiness on her face as she watched Ben leave the café.

"Deb, you've got that look. You look so happy and that's a worry, Who is this guy? I'm worried about you. Please, tell me you're not going to get hurt," said Alicia with a note of concern.

"Why do you say that?" Deb responded, the smile gone.

"Deb... it's been a long time since... well, I can see the way you look at him, the way he looks at you. You've only known him for what a week? what do you know about him? You're so vulnerable, I worry about you girl," she said.

Deb sat quietly for a moment. "You're right, I can't fool you. I wasn't looking for this and yes, I am going to get hurt but in the end it's a necessary step. Don't ask me how, don't ask me why, but I've fallen in love with him: really in love with him. Yes he's just 18, here on holidays for a week, and he's going home tomorrow. Great choice Deb! Once he's gone I will break down in tears, I will be broken hearted but this time I know it's coming, I'm prepared and I will recover. It'll take six or seven weeks like you do from any broken heart but then I'll be back to normal. Unlike with Mickey.

"Alicia, you're my best ever friend, I can talk with you. Don't ask me how but we just click. He's so, so, I don't know just so wonderful to me. He talks with me, he's kind and considerate, he thinks of me first, he makes me laugh - god knows the last time I laughed, I just feel comfortable around him, he plays with me and dare I say it, he's a wonderful lover.

"Look, yesterday we were doing the dishes, yes he also helps in the kitchen. Then he started getting a bit frisky. He flicked my ass with the tea towel and I grabbed a handful of soap suds and rubbed it on his face; then ran. He chased me, I ran round the kitchen table, we're both laughing and he's making all sorts of threats to me, we dodged from one side to the other then I took off squealing with laughter as I ran through the house. I threw myself on the bed laughing in total and complete happiness as he flopped on top of me. Our faces were inches apart as we laughed with each other. We were still laughing as he kissed me. Then the kiss became passionate.

"Look, we had kissed before but... this time it was different. I can't describe it but there was something more. Maybe I just wanted more. Our clothes just disappeared and when he mounted me I just wanted to make this the best sex he had ever had. He put the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy but I didn't let him have it straight away. I reached down between us and took his cock in my hand. I could hear him moan quietly as I ran the head of his cock through the soft lips of my pussy; up and down the length of my slit coating him with my love juices, and there was plenty of it.

"When I let him push inside me I only let him push the head of his cock in. I slowly moved my hips back and forth, up and down doing everything I could to fuck the head of his cock. While I was doing that I took his balls in my hand and gently played with them. I could feel him squirming, I knew I had him and then I let him push the rest of his cock into me. He moaned in relief, passion as he filled me. I did everything I could to make love to that pole. As he pushed in I ground my clit into his pelvic bones as he withdrew I massaged the head of his cock and fondled his balls. It was hot and I gave my all to him, purely for his pleasure. And the groan of pleasure, god I'm cummmiiinngg, I'mmmm cummmming he groaned as his sperm filled my cunt. Spasm after spasm, I thought he would never stop. Then his cumming took hold of me and I came just as hard on his cock. It was beautiful.

"That was yesterday. Early this morning he was working under the car, just tightening things up. I had made coffee so I went to the garage to tell him. His head was under the car, his legs sticking out. So I kneeled down beside him and ran my hand up his shorts. 'Fuck' he blurted out as I took his balls in my hand. Then I reached up and pulled the front of his shorts down. There can't have been any blood flowing to his brain because it was all rushing to his cock, it was hard. God you should have heard the groan of passion as I took the head in my mouth, I almost came there and then myself. He didn't have a chance, it was so sexy. I gave his cock a working over with my mouth and played with his balls with my hands. I don't think he was quiet throughout. It was only minutes but he started really going off. When he came I was in heaven. His hips were bucking, he kept telling me how beautiful it was and when he came in my mouth it was so powerful, there was so much of it. God... it was just... oh, fuck I loved every minute, I loved him.

"See, it wasn't that I did it, it was that I felt comfortable enough to just do it. Do you see the difference?

"Anyway, I just got up and said casually 'oh, I just came to tell you your coffee is ready.

"We didn't get to drink that coffee. He stormed through the house, picked me up, took me through to the bedroom then fucked my brains out.

"Anyway, a couple of hours or so ago he finished the car. He was showing it off to me when he opened the back door, climbed in and beckoned for me to sit in the back seat. As soon as I was there he put an arm around me and kissed me. His hands went to my boobs and he slowly manoeuvred me on to my back. My clothes disappeared - he's good at doing that - then his fingers went exploring, he's good at doing that too.

"I've never had sex in the back seat of a car before. It's so different, so intimate, so... I don't know, just close. I was wedged in between the seat and back rest, my head up against the door. When he covered me there was nothing else, the world didn't exist. When he pushed into me I was already hot for him and he slipped into me with one long thrust. God it was so good. As he rode me I could hear his breathing mixed with the squeak of the springs and the constant noises as the leather stretched. It was so heavenly his lips on mine, the feel of his body between my thighs, the feel of his smooth skin, I could have stayed under him forever. When I came it was for both of us. Not an explosion, more like the overflowing of lava from a volcano, I was so hot and my love juices just kept flowing and when I could feel him cumming inside me I just felt like a woman, a real woman and dare I say it, at that moment his woman.

"Then the most amazing thing happened. As I came on his cock I saw a picture of Mickey in my mind; he smiled, gave me a thumbs up, waved then turned and walked away and disappeared. It was surreal, I was still having love tremors with Ben but I knew Mickey approved and wanted me to get on with my life.

"See, that's what it's been like. He's made love to me everywhere; in bed, on the couch, on the floor, in the shower, bent over the sink, on the table you name it, we've done it. Jesus, we've even christened the sand hill next to my house. And it's more than just fucking, he goes down on me. Mickey never did oral but this guy, god the things he does with his tongue has me screaming, begging him to bring me off. When I orgasm... the tremors, they just keep coming... he stays in me, my pussy clutching at his lovely cock... 5 minutes, 10 minutes, who knows... my body twitches like a fish out of water. I had never had anything like it before but now, it happens all the time. I've cum so much my stomach muscles are actually sore. It's not just sex, it's the whole package; the heart, the mind and the pussy. Alicia he's just so different. He's always telling me how beautiful I am, how pretty my face is, how fabulous my boobs are and how he loves playing with them and my ass. When was the last time you had someone massage your feet? He does mine every night, he massages my neck and shoulders, massages my scalp he's all over me and I can't do a thing about it. So yeah babe, I'm in love and I'm going to get hurt, hurt bad, but it's worth it."

"So have you told him," Alicia asked knowing the answer.

"Yeah, right, like I can do that. He's an 18 year old guy who meets an older woman while on holidays. She lets him have sex on the first night they meet and gives him as much sex as he wants; anything, anywhere. So how do you think he would react if I said I love you huh? All he wants to do, like any guy, is to go back to school and brag about fucking some slut he met," she said wistfully.

"Christ Deb, don't be so fucking hard on yourself," Alicia said.

"Yeah, he's not like that really but you know guys, the moment you mention the 'L' word then they freak out. He's given me plenty, brought me back to the world of the living, I can't do that to him."

"Oh Deb," Alicia said to her and placed a hand over hers. They looked at each other in silence.

That evening when they made love they both knew it was their last night together. it was long, slow and tender. When she came the waves of pleasure continued longer than they had before. As he fell asleep she lay beside him in the half-light looking at his features. Suddenly she was overwhelmed with emotion and tears streamed down her face. Tears and emotions that she had denied for a year washed over her.

She didn't sleep. In the early morning light he came to her again. This time there was an edge to their love making. He had an urgency, she could feel the tension as he pounded into her; something that he hadn't done before. Instinctively she knew.

"Oh god, don't say it, please don't say it," she thought, her mind in turmoil.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming babe," he moaned as he pounded her cunt and she held him to her, her own body shuddering in climax. She felt his cock pumping her full of his sperm then he slowly let his body cover hers. She was mentally pleading with god when her world shattered.

"I love you," he said softly.

Fighting back the tears she played a role. The only role she could believe. "Oh, what a sweet thing to say," she said quietly. "But honey, let's face it, we are different ages, you're on holidays, you meet an older lady who lets you have sex - did you know that the average couple in a relationship have sex two to three times a week - well we must have had three or four months' worth in a week, and it was beautiful but you're going home and you've got your life to lead. I'll never forget you but honey I think you're living in the moment. In a week or two it will be different, I'll just be a fond holiday memory but thank you baby," she almost cried.

He kissed her neck. "I hear what you say but whatever you want to think, I love you. It's not puppy love, it's not sex love, there's only a few years difference in our ages so who cares, I really love you babe," he said as they held each other tightly.

It was awkward and they both struggled as he gathered his clothes. She was crying as he kissed her goodbye and walked up the beach for the last time. He wiped away his own tears.

Two months later Ben opened his emails. His heart rate picked up as it always did when he had an email from her. It had been a few weeks since her last.

"Ben I've debated whether to send you this email. I've already deleted it three times but you have a right to know. I'm pregnant. Now I don't want you to think this is a demand for money or anything else; it's not. I never told you I wasn't on the pill so you have no responsibility for my condition. I've got everything under control. I don't want or need anything from you and I'm financially stable. It's just that the last thing you would every want is someone knocking on your door in 18 years' time saying 'I'm your son or daughter. I couldn't do that to you or our child.

"Ben, you've left me with the most wonderful gift, the most wonderful reason to get on with living and I will be forever thankful. I couldn't be happier. I will let you know when the birthday is and if you ever want to meet him or her then that would be nice I think.

Deb had a sinking feeling as over the next few days she had no response from Ben. She was disappointed but even though she knew he would ultimately remember her as a holiday fling she had at least expected some acknowledgement from him. At other times she realised just how hard that might be for an 18 year old guy. No matter, she was happy and in love with that little person growing inside her.

Saturday: it was calm, the sun was making a late appearance in the change of seasons. Deb was lazily skimming rocks over the flat water as she had done when she was a child. Her attention was momentarily distracted as she watched a small plane flying up the beach. She stood and watched as it grew larger, a sign flapping behind it. Then her eyes goggled wide, heart in her mouth as she read the words "I told you I love you." She was trembling with emotion as she turned around, the heat building behind her eyes. When she saw him the tears started to run down her cheeks.

"You didn't have to come," she said as he came closer.

"I don't need any help, I have it under control," she said but he still just walked calmly towards her. She wanted to run to him, throw herself into his arms but couldn't move.

"I made one mistake," he said as he closed the gap and stopped a foot in front of her.

"I should never have left you alone. I will never make that mistake again."

She was crying tears of joy as his hands went round her. She tilted her face to him. She didn't have to wait as his lips crushed hers.

"Am I allowed to be this happy?" she cried.

"Ha, even happier if you want to get married," he said.

"I do, I will, I whatever," she said laughing through her tears of joy.

12