Stormy Weather

Story Info
She got caught out in a thunderstorm.
3.9k words
4.45
44.8k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

I'd been out taking a walk, enjoying a fine Spring day. The sun was shining and the skies were blue and there was a light breeze. The only complaint anyone could have was that it was just a trifle muggy, much more so than one would expect on a day as fine as this one. I ambled down to a nearby nature reserve and spent a pleasant hour communing with nature while getting some gentle exercise.

Things changed with startling rapidity. The first I noticed of a change in the weather was a sudden gust of very cold wind. Time for little Sandra to be heading homeward, I decided. I wasn't dressed for a cold wind.

Stepping out from under the trees it occurred to me that it was somewhat gloomier than it had any right to be. Especially under a bright Spring sun. I glanced up at said bright Spring sun and found it had retired for the day, great black clouds taking its place. Where the hell had they come from so suddenly?

It was obvious that a storm was on its way. The clouds were moving surprisingly fast and I could see the amount of blue sky was rapidly diminishing. I set off for home, walking a little faster than I had on my gentle amble outwards.

I wasn't even half way home when the rain started. Just a light shower to begin with and I could put up with that, even if it was freezing. I just picked up my pace; not running but certainly moving along.

Next thing I know there's this great flash of lightning followed almost immediately by a clap of thunder loud enough to knock you of your feet. I'm no dill. I knew that the time between the flash and the thunder is a pretty good indication of how far away the storm is and almost no time means the storm is right here.

I turned to look towards the main storm and I almost died. It looked like a sheer wall of water was advancing towards me. Screw running for home. I just jumped the fence I was standing next to and made a beeline for the house and that lovely sheltered veranda. I jumped onto the veranda and turned around and a wall of water went marching past.

That rain was so heavy that you could just about swim in it. Trouble was it was also full of rocks which would have buried you. Hailstones, actually, but they looked like rocks to me as they pelted down. I was cringing back against the house, swearing I'd never leave the house again, even to walk to the letterbox, without checking the weather forecast. Then the house seemed to vanish from behind me and I was falling backwards, landing on my bottom.

As I sorted through the visual clues that surrounded me I drew the following conclusions. I'd been leaning back against the front door, apparently. Maybe I'd leaned on the bell or something, but someone opened the door. The open door meant I was leaning back against nothing and I fell backwards. Looking up I could see a very tall man standing there. There again, I suppose any man seems tall when you're sitting on the floor and looking up at him.

"It's a trifle wet and cold out there," he said. "Would you like to come inside? Oh, wait. You are inside. Would you like to stand up and adjourn to the front room? It's nice and warm there and far better than going back outside."

I couldn't argue with that. I scrambled to my feet, blushing, and followed him into the front room. He was right. It was nice and warm. He'd apparently seen the weather report and prepared for the storm by turning on the heating. Come to think of it my house was going to be freezing when I finally got back there.

"I'm Robert," the stranger said. "You can just call me Rob. That is my cousin, Andrew, more commonly known as that damned pest, Drew. Ah, as you don't know him you'd better restrict yourself to Andrew or Drew. If you get to know him better you'll eventually add the 'that damned pest' bit of your own accord."

Rob waved his arm in the general direction of an armchair and there was another man sitting there, smiling. I nodded towards him.

"Ah, hi," I said hesitantly. "I'm Sandra. I didn't mean to intrude. I just got caught in the storm and wanted to take shelter on the veranda."

"Bet she didn't check the weather forecast," Rob said softly, and I glared at him before remembering my manners and changing it to a smile. I was a guest, after all.

Looking at the two men I could see the signs that they were related. They were both big hefty men, around the six foot mark, solidly built, with dark hair, brown eyes, and a Roman nose. Also on the plus side, they had identical smiles, and they were currently showing them. I'd hate to think what they'd look like if they were frowning. Two brutal thugs, possibly?

"It appears you didn't make it to the veranda on time," Rob said. "You're rather wet. I think we need to get you into something dry."

"Um, no, that will be alright," I said quickly. "I'll be fine until I get home. The storm won't last all that long."

"Yeah, leave her alone," said Drew. "I like looking at women in wet t shirts. Especially when they turn transparent like that."

I gave a gasp of horror and looked down. I was wetter than I thought and that blasted t-shirt looked as though it just might be transparent.

"Did you know that your bra can't take the water either?" asked Drew quite cheerfully. "It's also transparent and a very nice rack is on display. May I compliment you on a fine set of breasts?"

Now I knew why he was called that damned pest, Drew.

"Um, if you've got a dry top I can put over these things?" I suggested.

"I'm certain that I can find something," said Rob, "but you really should take those off. You could catch pneumonia standing around in wet clothes."

"I guess," I mumbled, mainly because he was right. I was feeling cold and sticky with that t-shirt plastered against me.

"Excuse me a moment," said Rob and left the room.

Drew just kept looking at me, laughing quietly when I crossed my arms over my breasts. Then Rob was back with a towel.

"Right," he said. "Take off those top things for a start and we'll get you dried."

I blushed and reached for the towel but he held it away.

"No, no," he said quickly. "I'll dry you. Home owner's privilege."

"Excuse me?" I said indignantly while Drew laughed again.

"You won't win," he said. "Rob will insist on you getting undressed and dried before he gives you something to wear. I don't blame him. I bet you're going to look something special once you're naked."

I glared at Rob and he winked.

"Don't worry about it," he said smiling. "I'll make sure you have something to wear afterwards and we can also toss those things in the drier while we're busy."

What did he mean afterwards? And busy doing what?

They must have seen the confusion on my face because Drew laughed again and explained.

"He means we'll be busy accepting your thanks for saving you from a watery grave," he explained. "Before you can thank us you need to get rid of those wet clothes."

I guess I'm rather slow at times. They wanted to have sex with me. I hastily held up my hand, tapping my wedding ring.

"Sorry, fellows, I'm married."

"That's OK," Drew said. "We don't mind."

What did he mean by that? Were they going to force me?

Drew heaved himself to his feet and moved over to stand in front of me.

"Don't panic," he told me, a happy smile on his face. "You'll find that we'll only go so far and no further. If you finish up saying no, well we can accept that. Right now you really do need to take those wet things off. Think of it as a penalty for getting caught in the rain."

With that he started undoing the buttons on my blouse. I wanted to slap his hands away but he was at least partly right. I really did need to get out of my wet clothes. I could not believe how wet they'd got in the short time I was out in the rain.

Drew undid my blouse and pushed it off my shoulders sliding it down my arms and finishing up by dropping it on the coffee table. He then very efficiently unhooked my bra and dropped it on top of the blouse.

"Rob," he said, stepping back, and Rob stepped forward and started drying me. Talk about embarrassing. The first thing he dried was my breasts. Why did that fail to surprise me? He had the towel pressed against them and gave them a very firm drying. After that he finished drying my back, my breasts, arms and tummy, breasts. It was odd how he seemed to find a need to come back and drying my breasts.

I was so busy telling Rob thank you very much but my breasts are dry now that I failed to keep track of that damned Drew. It wasn't until my skirt and my panties started going down that I noticed that he'd undone the button and zip at the side of my skirt.

I promptly protested but Drew just laughed. Rob, however, took notice and extended his drying activities. Rob finally stood back, apparently satisfied I was dry. I was also just about glowing, my skin had been so thorough massage through the towel. I was breathing hard and my nipples were erect.

Rob tossed the towel to one side and he and Drew were both looking at me. Not just looking at me the way you look at someone you're talking to, but really looking, their eyes all over me. Drew moved a half-step closer and his hands came up to brush against my breasts.

"These seem pleased at the attention," he said, speaking softly while his hands lightly fondled by breasts and his thumbs moved my nipples about in little circles.

"Despite anything you might have implied earlier," he added, his hand dropping down and covering my mound, you seem to be aroused and ready.

He was right, curse him. I could feel the heat and moisture down below. Well really, if you haven't completely panicked when you've been stripped by a man you can't help but get somewhat aroused. No way was I going to let him have sex with me. I was going to tell him NO, in capital letters.

He continued to stroke me, fragmenting my thinking, while I worked up the courage to say no. He'd told me that he could accept a no. He didn't tell you that he would accept a no, only that he could, a stray thought said. So if I said no and he ignored it would that mean they'd rape me? But if I didn't say no he was going to fuck me anyway. It seemed to me it was a case of heads, he wins, tails, I lose, unless the coin landed on its edge and we all know the chances of that.

While I was dithering Drew was moving, touching my breasts, my mound, my stomach, my bottom, and I was slowly edging back. Would you believe the damned man steered me without me knowing and I was suddenly leaning back against the arm of one of those big armchairs. I turned to look behind me, not wanting to trip over, and when I looked back his trousers were on the floor and his cock was right there in front of me, threatening me in a very personal manner.

I was like, "Wait a minute, wait a minute," flapping my hands about.

I guess I should have been slapping his face and shouting, "No way, Jose," because he didn't wait a minute. He didn't even wait a second, just stepping forward, steering his cock into position and pushing forward. I gave a startled squeak (too taken aback to actually scream) and his cock was pressing into me.

I could already feel it inside me, sliding down a passage that, while nice and tight, was also wet enough to lubricate his entry. He just went sliding in as deep as you please. As deep as he pleased, anyway, because he just kept going until he was right inside me, and there seemed to me to be quite a bit of him going in.

Well, really, what could I do now? Nothing but cooperate, was my guess. His cock started working me over and I started moving with it, encouraging it to move nice and smooth. It didn't take long for me to start feeling the excitement building up. After a slowish start while we got acquainted, as it were, he'd built things up and was now pounding along at a nice steady beat.

Thankfully he wasn't one of these idiots who want to try a whole lot of combinations, being quite happy to give me a regulation type fuck, driving home forcefully but at in such a way I could handle him. I will say that he had a reasonable amount of stamina. Us girls know it takes us a while to build up to a point where we're ready to go wild but most men don't seem to know this. They're just in, bonk, bonk, and out, leaving the poor woman wanting. Drew was putting some real effort into making sure he stayed with me until I reached the right mood.

When he figured his timing was right he kicked everything up a notch and started doing his best to imitate a jackhammer. By this time I was squealing and bouncing under him, doing my best to stay with him, at the same time thinking I'd lost my mind.

Lost mind or not, Drew brought me along until I climaxed, and climaxed rather noisily at that. I slowly came down from my high, feeling him withdrawing.

I'd completely forgotten about Rob being there, watching. Not just watching, it turned out, but waiting. Now he had no need to wait any longer. I found him turning me over so I was lying face down over the arm of the chair. Rob was standing behind me and his cock was driving into me before I even realised he was going to do it.

Oh, boy, did he ever proceed to do it. Where Drew started slowly, picked it up to a nice pace, and finished with the jackhammer, Rob started with the jackhammer. I guess he figured that if I'd already climaxed for Drew then I must be ready for some serious fucking, and he set about giving it to me.

Damn it all. A girl can't go from nothing to jackhammer with no warning. I was struggling to match my movements with his, but finally managed to coordinate. No thanks to Rob. It seemed to me he totally lacked finesse when it came to matter sexual. What he didn't lack, on the other hand, was stamina. How he could go at that speed for so long was beyond me. He just kept right on thrusting into me as if there would be no tomorrow and this was his last chance and he was making the most of it.

Once I did manage to start moving with him I was able to take my mind off what he was doing and just let it happen. The body's pretty good when it comes to automatic responses and that's the way mine was now. This, of course, left my mind free to wander. I heard a sound and glanced to the side. Drew was standing there, watching. He winked when he saw I was looking at him.

Eventually Rob wound down to a close, not before giving me my second orgasm for the afternoon. This time when it was all over I was beat, finished, exhausted. That had been hard work. I didn't bother getting up straight away. I just stayed as I was. Drew came over with the towel and thoughtfully wiped me down before sitting and relaxing on the chair I was leaning against.

I promptly reared up, finally getting on my feet. At the same time he reached out and snagged hold of my arm.

"Didn't you say you were married, Sandra?" he asked me.

I nodded dumbly. I didn't have the energy too speak.

"Then why on earth didn't you tell us no?" he asked. "Shame on you."

How do you explain you'd been trying to find a way to say no without upsetting them when you found yourself leaning back with a cock stuck up you? You don't, that's how. I just gave him the evil eye, instead.

"It seems to me that you've been a baaad girl," he told me, drawing out the bad. "Do you know what happens to bad girls?"

I just gave him a 'what are you on about' look. He smiled.

Next thing I knew he'd yanked on my arm, dragging me across his knee, face down, bottom up, and still naked, I might add.

"They get spanked," he said cheerfully, his hand coming down firmly on my bottom.

I couldn't believe it. I just could not fucking believe it. What they'd done was tantamount to rape, even if I hadn't managed to say no, and now he was blaming me? I wriggled and squealed and got spanked. I protested bitterly and got spanked. I pointed out none of it was my fault and got spanked. I could feel my bottom developing a nice red blush.

So when things can't get worse, they do.

He turned his attention from my bottom to my pussy, spanking me there. I was kicking and squealing and a whole tirade of short sharp spanks landed on my pussy. The rotten swine knew just what he was doing, too. I don't know how he managed it but he pussy spanked me right through to another climax. Then he let me go.

I finished up standing in front of him, hand clutching my bottom like a naughty little girl, breathing hard from a climax, face and bottom both red, and probably my pussy as well.

"Rob tossed your clothes in the drier while you were entertaining me," Drew told me. "They'll probably be dry soon. Also it appears that the worst of the thunderstorm has passed and the rain is easing off. You should be able to go home soon."

He looked at me and laughed.

"You look like a little girl who just had her bottom smacked," he told me. "Don't worry. I know how to cheer you up."

He stood up and seemed to strip off all his top garments with one heave. Then his trousers and jocks followed, leaving him naked, but with a huge erection again.

"What you need," he said, pulling me down onto the carpet, "is to relax and just do your own thing."

With that he lay down on the carpet, pulling me on top of him. My legs were on either side of him and I could feel his erection nudging my pussy again, just pressing lightly against it.

"What do you think you're doing?" I demanded.

"Giving you a chance to do your own thing. Here am I, helpless, with you dominating me. All you have to do is wriggle a bit and you'll capture me and treat me how you will."

He had to be kidding was my first thought. Does he really think I'll have sex with him again just because I'm on top? From the look on his face, yes. I'm like, what the hell? I don't do that sort of thing. I've just been fucked twice and had my pussy spanked, I thought. Why not do this? What did I have to lose? My self-respect, maybe. If I had a chance to do things my way and didn't take it, maybe that would make me lose my self-respect. Someone once told me that if you've got to make a decision between two bad choices, go for the one that's the most fun.

I hadn't even thought it all through before I found myself moving down along his body, pressing myself against his cock, feeling it starting to slide into me. Only starting, mind you. Once he was engaged enough I stopped and started twisting about. It felt odd to me. From what he muttered he must have found it somewhat disconcerting. I eased myself into a sitting position, poised on top of his cock and looking down at him with what I fear must have been a rather malicious expression.

Now I slowly started to sink down onto him. I was in control and I was in no hurry. Let him sweat. I took my own sweet time, enjoying the slow movement of him inside me, feeling him edging up into me. I'll be honest. I also enjoyed the look on his face, his frustration showing through. I thought he showed amazing self-control not screaming and thrusting up into me.

Once I'd finally settled onto him I started moving back and forth. Slowly. I'd lean forward, feeling him start to drag out of me. I'd then rock back, having him sink back in. I kept this going, a slow rocking motion designed to drive him mad. (Mind you, it was also getting to me, but that was all right. I was controlling that. Sort of.)

After a pleasant little interlude I changed what I was doing, rocking from side to side. Interesting, I decided, but not as much fun as that slow back and forth. I switched to simply sliding up and down his shaft, effectively twerking on top of him. I'd never really tried twerking before but I found it was easy to do, and stimulating, the way I was doing it. I'd have to remember that for the future.

You can only keep the stimulation up for so long. I was starting to breathe hard. Ha, who am I kidding? I'd been breathing hard when I first sank down onto him. Let's say I was starting to breathe a lot harder as my excitement started to peak.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers
12