Story of Sissy Submission

Story Info
Sissy submission.
1.9k words
4.1
42.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had taught how to suck cock. He had shared my mouth with others at the adult bookstore. He had taught me to dress like a sissy. We had been meeting on and off for years. Sometimes we would go a year without meeting and then I would get the urge again to be his slut. Over the past couple of months, I had met him at the local ABS to suck his cock. But I just didn't suck it. He liked to hold my head and force it in my mouth. And he liked it when others watched and cheered him on. The problem was that I liked it too. I hate that I like it. I hate that I want it. I hate that I go back to him for more. But I do.

I realized it was time for me to service more than one cock. Although he had made me service others at the ABS, I had never sucked other guy's cocks while dressed as a slut. And that's what I wanted. That's what I needed; even though I hated that I wanted and needed it. So I asked him to set it up.

First he wanted me to meet him at Kmart so he could buy me some sexy clothes. So, one night after work, I met him at Kmart where he bought me boots and panties. I needed to leave but he told me we needed to go to the ABS, which was across the street. When I told him I couldn't, he didn't listen. So, I just went there thinking, I could suck him off quickly and leave. I quickly went there and met him at the booth. He took out a collar and put it on my neck. Then he took out his cock and forced it in my mouth. There was one guy there watching and cheering him on. Finally, he came as I felt his cock pulsate in my mouth. After he took the collar off, I quickly left. As usual, I felt ashamed and excited at the same time.

We weren't able to schedule a day to meet with other guys, so again he had me meet him at an ABS, a different one than before. This time he attached a collar and chain. After he forced me to suck him, he dragged me out of the booth with the collar and chain still on. Although no one seemed to even notice, I was embarrassed that others could see I was a sissy slave. Again I quickly left feeling ashamed and excited.

While online one day, he asked me what I wanted to wear for the big night. I told him I wanted to be a slut and forced to wear a short mini skirt. I even sent him pictures of these lycra micro, miniskirts that I liked. A few days later he sent me an email of a picture of what he bought - a very short plaid school girls outfit. I got hard immediately thinking how I'd look in it. It's all I could think about for the next few days.

The day we were to meet, I started to think about backing out, but I kept thinking about wearing that miniskirt and how much of a slut I would be. And that's how I was able to get through the day and the ride to the motel.

When I got to the motel, he was waiting at the door. He said, "Hi sissy." Laid out on the bed was the outfit and a bunch of different thigh high stockings which he told me to pick out. I grabbed the black stocking with little black bows. I grabbed the shirt, skirt, thighs highs, boots and wig and went in the bathroom to change. I felt so sexy as I put on the thigh highs. They felt so nice on my legs. When I put on the mini skirt I could believe how short and sexy it looked on me. When I turned around, the bottom of my ass would show. The shirt was very tight, but I was able to force it on. Finally I added the wig.

I stumbled out of the bathroom feeling a little ridiculous and sexy at the same time. Only my dom was there. The other two guys hadn't arrived yet. He put a blind fold on me and led me over to the bed. After feeling me up a little he pushed me to the bed. For the next 10 minutes he slapped my ass, felt me up and took pictures of me in every possible position. Then he took out some lube and started lubing my ass. He started with one finger and then two. It hurt, but not as much as when he used a dildo or butt plug on me. Since I couldn't see, I had no idea what he was doing or what was next. He slid the dildo in me a little at a time, and then suddenly he pushed it all the way in. It felt like he pushed into my stomach. I yelped in pain. Thankfully, he didn't push it all the way in again, but the pushing of the dildo in and out didn't stop. He wanted it to feel like someone was fucking me. I could tell he wanted to fuck my ass, but respected I wasn't ready yet.

After several more pictures, he forced me to my knees. Since no one had arrived yet (I was secretly hoping at this point that no one would come). He took his soft cock out and made me start sucking him. But when my dom does this, he doesn't just make me suck him; he pulls my mouth forcefully on his cock and goes all the way in right away. He pushes and pushes in and out. I can always tell he wants to get it straight down my throat so I would gag. I try my best not to let that happen, but sometimes he gets his hard cock in my throat and keeps it there.

Then there was a knock at the door. He left me kneeling in my sexy clothes on the floor. He talked with some other guy for a few minutes while I continued to kneel. They talked about me and how sexy I looked. He took his cock out and immediately forced it in my mouth. It was so big and immediately very hard. He liked to force it deep down my throat. As he was fucking my mouth, my dom said to me quietly, "Remember the guy who watched you suck my cock at the bookstore? The one who kept telling me to make you gag? This is him. He wanted you so bad he came here just to have you suck his cock." I couldn't believe it. Here was a guy who kept watched me suck a cock and now I was his slut. He didn't stop. He just kept making me suck him over and over.

Then there was another knock at the door. As I kept sucking this guy, another guy came in. Again they talked about how sexy I was. My dom kept telling them that I liked to be forced to suck cock. When the newest guy made me suck him, his cock was soft and cold. I had no idea who this guy was and what he was going to do with me. Then they kept passing me from cock to cock. They would laugh as they watched me suck their cocks. A few times they made me gag. The second guy's cock was so big when he had me suck him again, I didn't think I could handle it. At one point I started to gag and tried to pull away. It was then that I realized why they like it when I gagged on gtheir cock. Besides the idea that their cock is big, when I gag my mouth becomes like a vacuum and sucks the cock even more. When this happened with this guy, I heard him moan. I almost got sick, I gagged so hard. He let me take a few minute break and then he put it right back in my mouth.

Again they took turns fucking my mouth. It seemed like it was taking forever for them to cum. The first guy made me gag a few times. One time when he was giving me a break, I opened my mouth to signal I was ready to suck again. I heard someone say, "Hey look. She's ready for more." I did it because I wanted to get it over with, but I realized it just made me look more like a slut who wanted and needed more cock. Sometimes they would pinch my tits and talk about how I had such nice "little titties".

Finally, the first guy came in my mouth hard. Luckily he didn't have much cum because I heard him say he had sex with his girlfriend this morning. He stayed for a little while, while the next guy made me suck him for a long time. He must have been short because I had to sit on the floor to suck him. I must have looked like such a slut sitting on the floor dressed in a short schoolgirl skirt sucking cocks. Then my dom and him took turns making me suck them. It seemed like hours and all I wanted to do was to get them to cum so I could leave. At one point while I was sucking my cock, the other guy started humping my back and pinching my tits. I felt so used at that time, like I was just a slut there for their pleasure, just so they could get off.

Finally, the first guy started pumping really hard. I tried to pull away but he would let me because he was ready to cum. First came the loud groan and then he came so hard, I could feel his cock pulsating and the cum squirting in my mouth. I was turning into the slut I wanted to be, but hated being. I knew I satisfied him and that's what I was here for.

Before the two of them left, my dom shoved me on the bed so he could show them what a nice pussy ass I had and how tight my whole was. They all decided that the first person to fuck me was one lucky guy. Then the two guys finally left, but my night wasn't over. I thought my dom would take it easy on me, but he was even more forceful than the others. He pushed so hard with his cock, always trying to get it straight down my throat. I gagged a few times, which he liked. Then he shoved his balls to my mouth and told me to lick his balls. This disgusted me, but he wouldn't let me stop. I think he was jerking his cock while making me lick him. Then he shoved his cock in my mouth and came and came. He moaned while I felt the pulsating of his cock. It was finally over, but I knew that wasn't the end of my life as a slut. I knew that now that I did this, there would be more slutty nights in my future.

Before he left, he said he would love to fuck my ass.