Storytime with Daddy

Story Info
Daddy reads scantily clad Alice her favorite story.
3.4k words
4.32
269.6k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold day, it had been snowing all week and the traffic was miserable. On my way home I saw four different cars off the road and had to ease the brakes at stop signs to prevent sliding. I used to love the snow, it meant days off and fun and everyone gathered around a fire but there was no such joy to look forward too lately. There was no dinner waiting for me, my wife, now ex-wife was in another state with her new boyfriend. With my wife gone, and daughter Alice off to college I was back to being on my own. I could watch anything I wanted, listen to whatever I wanted and nothing was put away where I couldn't find it.

Last week my new sense of living on my own was shattered. My daughter came home for winter break and because of her distaste for her mother and new boyfriend she opted to stay with me. I loved my daughter, and I would do anything for her, so naturally I was very glad she came home to me for break rather than get drunk with her friends. That must be her aversion to her mother too; she never drank or even went to parties like her mother.

I walked in the garage door and took my coat off. Man my electric bill was going to be high this month. Even when it was freezing out Alice had turned the thermostat way up and I was already sweating in my suit.

"Daddy! You're home. They said on the news eight inches of snow."

"I fine sweetie, come give daddy a hug."

Alice was not suffering from the heat, the reverse in fact. She was only wearing a thin white tank top, tall striped socks, and sexy little white panties. I must be the envy of all the boys from school, what they would give to see her run up and then jump into their arms her tits free to swing, nipples just barley visible through the fabric. I held her close, and I couldn't help but enjoy her sexy body, it had been too long since I held anyone.

"I tried to order pizza but they said they won't deliver tonight."

Setting Alice down I circled my hand through her hair and held her chin.

"I guess we are just going to have to make something for ourselves then."

Walking into the kitchen I went to the freezer and got out pork chops and a couple of honey crisp apples out. I put the pork chops in the sink and turned the water on to start them thawing and got out the cutting board for the apples. I cut up the first apple and Alice took a piece and jumped up on the counter next to me. Glancing over I noticed how her panties were now pulled taut against the lips of her pussy. Distracted the knife slipped and grazed my finger.

"Daddy! You cut yourself. Here let me kiss it."

Grabbing my hand Alice brought my finger up to her mouth and kissed it. She them looked at it closely at my finger and blew on the cut. She then put my finger in her mouth and sucked it. Taken aback I was too shocked and aroused to react. As soon as it started it was over and she took my finger out.

"There good as new," she said triumphantly.

Turning away from Alice I rummaged around the cupboard to get the frying pan. This was partially to hide my erection; the combination of her sex body, well-defined pussy, and sucking on my finger had made my attraction a little too obvious. I filled the pan with water and put it on the stove. I took the pork chops out of the sink and broke them apart putting them in the pan.

"How's your paper coming along sweetie?"

"Argh my stupid Prof forgot what its like to be a kid. Which is ironic because my paper is about child development. He agrees with Plato. The 'brain' wants a society where the brains lead and children are reared to be model citizens by those best suited to parent, without the necessity of actually being their parents or something like that."

"Well it sounds like you know what you're talking about."

The pork chops were now in simmering water and I flipped them over to heat them move evenly.

"The guy is just bitter I think. I don't think he has ever been laid, let alone had children, so he figures just institutionalize it and put him in charge. But you wouldn't let that happen would you Daddy."

The water was now boiled off and I added a splash of apple juice and laid the slices of apple on the pork chops.

"And lose you to some stranger, no sweetie I would never let that happen. Who would heal my finger then?"

"Daddy," Alice said mockingly and tilted her head.

"Alright fine, I would keep you for other reasons too."

"I know."

She jumped down from the counter and walked over to the pantry. Grabbing a chair and climbing up she reached to grab the jar of hot chocolate mix. Her ass was lean and frim I had to hold myself from a slapping that ass.

"Make me hot chocolate daddy."

"But that doesn't go with pork cho..."

"Please."

"Alright but you get the cups out."

"Yay." Alice jumped up again and hugged me again her tits pressing against me. This girl was going to ruin my pants if she didn't stop being so goddamn cute.

Walking back over to the pan I flipped the pork chops again sprinkling some seasoning on them before replacing the apples and giving the pan another splash of juice. I got out my double kettle and filled the inside with milk putting it on the stove to heat in the water bath. Alice was sitting at the bar on the other side of the counter and was humming Christmas songs. The milk and the pork chops finished a few minutes later and I got us our plates and served the pork chops and apples and poured the milk on the chocolate mix in the cups.

I turned on the TV and we watched The Daily Show while we ate and drank our hot chocolate.

"Daddy can you read me a story?"

"Don't you think you're a little old for a story?"

"No. And besides it would be good for my paper and I like when you read to me."

"Well how can I say no, since it's for your paper."

Alice kissed me on the cheek and ran upstairs to find a book. After I put the dishes in the sink I followed her up to her room. Alice had a big room; really the top floor was hers. She had her own bathroom and what was once a playroom and her bedroom. The playroom was now a gym but her room remained as it was since she was a little girl. Alice was not a girly girl but she liked pink and still had most of her dolls all set up in the dollhouse I made her for her birthday. She also had a big comfy leather chair. The chair was mine and I read to her in it for many years and it just seemed to belong here.

"Read me my story again."

Of course, our favorite, Alice and Wonderland. I had read the book more times than I could count. She was my little Alice, her hair was smooth and wavy just like Alice's and she too was always off in her own world. Sitting down Alice sat back in my lap just like she used too. The feeling was very different however; Alice was not a little girl anymore, she was a hot scantily clad babe pressing down on my leg and up against my cock. Trying to ignore my rising excitement I turned to the first page and started to read.

Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, 'and what is the use of a book,' thought Alice 'without pictures or conversation?'

So she was considering in her own mind (as well as she could, for the hot day made her feel very sleepy and stupid), whether the pleasure of making a daisy- chain would be worth the trouble of getting up and picking the daisies, when suddenly a White Rabbit with pink eyes ran close by her.

There was nothing so very remarkable in that; nor did Alice think it so very much out of the way to hear the Rabbit say to itself, 'Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be late!' (when she thought it over afterwards, it occurred to her that she ought to have wondered at this, but at the time it all seemed quite natural); but when the Rabbit actually took a watch out of its waistcoat- pocket, and looked at it, and then hurried on, Alice started to her feet, for it flashed across her mind that she had never before seen a rabbit with either a waistcoat-pocket, or a watch to take out of it, and burning with curiosity, she ran across the field after it, and fortunately was just in time to see it pop down a large rabbit-hole under the hedge.

In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again."

"Hold me daddy, I'm cold."

Alice was in no way cold. Not only did she just eat and have hot chocolate and her body was hot to the touch against me, nonetheless I found myself sliding my arm around her waist and pulling her closer to me. Her lean body was so close to mine I had to force myself to keep reading, she was my little girl and I was reading her favorite story that was all.

She ate a little bit, and said anxiously to herself, 'Which way? Which way?', holding her hand on the top of her head to feel which way it was growing, and she was quite surprised to find that she remained the same size: to be sure, this generally happens when one eats cake, but Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

So she set to work, and very soon finished off the cake

'Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English); 'now I'm opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!' (for when she looked down at her feet, they seemed to be almost out of sight, they were getting so far off).

Alice turned in my arms and her tits pressed up against my check.

"Oh sorry Daddy, it seems these have had some of Alice's bread since we did this last. And they're not the only ones."

Alice smirked as she rubbed her ass against my cock, which as she noticed was growing like Alice, my face still pressed against Alice's perky young tits I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Alice, uhh, its not, uhh."

"Its okay daddy, I would be a little hurt if you didn't respond, in fact I really like it. Do you, do you want to hold them."

"I shouldn't, really, I should go I have things work on..."

"Daddy don't you want to hold them?

"Yes but..."

"Its not hard, her let me help you."

She grabbed my arm, still around her waist, and took my hand and pressed it to her breast.

"Mmmh your hand is so big and warm daddy. Play with my titties daddy, I want to feel your hands on me, so big and strong."

My hands were moving of their own volition, I didn't tell them to but soon I had Alice's tits in my hands tweaking her nipples through her shirt.

"Harder daddy, pinch them harder."

I reached under her shirt and found her nipple, the small rough spot on her unbelievable smooth torso. Pulling her shirt up I kissed each nipple then sucked one into my mouth nibbling on it slightly.

"More, daddy, more it feels so good. Play with my titties make my nipples raw."

Her tits were so perfect, smooth and soft very good sized but not so large as to be obnoxious. Her nipples were hard and very sensitive. I could feel her moan as I sucked them in my mouth. She took off her shirt entirely and was now rubbing my cock with her ass.

"Yes daddy, play with my big titties, there bigger than mum's were. I know you like my titties, but I have something else I want you to play with."

She took my hand again and this time it lead to her panties. My hand followed her path without resistance. I held her pussy and pulled her down against my cock. My middle finger was pressing in on her slit. Her panties were being forced in around my finger inside her outer lips. Still my mouth was on her nipple but our attention was on her pussy, hot to the touch. I massaged her lips feeling how soft her little pussy was, she moaned and tried to move but I held her still.

"You're trapped my little Alice, too big and all the doors too small."

"mmh ahh daddy mmmh its getting so wet in here am I shrinking or are you getting bigger"

"You have to drink this my little Alice."

I brought my hand from her pussy and put it in her mouth she sucked the fingers. Licking and sucking each one, eyes burning with lust.

"Fuck me daddy. No more game I want you big daddy cock."

"Patience now my little Alice, one must cum before they can go."

I brought my hand back to her pussy and neglecting to move the panties aside forced my fingers, panties and all, inside her pussy. She jerked and made a muffled yelp. I sucked her nipple as hard as I could and made her arch her back head pressing back against me and almost pulling the nipple from me. My other hand was on her pussy now too, I found her clit and started to flick it back and forth while I massaged the inside with my other hand.

Alice was moaning and rocking to my hands. Her body was smooth and her moans of pleasure intensified. Her breathing too, increased and I rubbed her pussy. Her panties were now soaked in her juices. I wanted so badly to taste her, but I wanted to feel her cum more, and she was getting so close. Her body started to stiffen and I pushed in as far as her panties would allow with three fingers and she shook as she came. Not violently, but she had several aftershocks before she could control herself. Standing she turned around pulled her panties down and then she bent over and grabbed my crotch.

"Caterpillar is hiding in your pants, I want to play with him daddy. Bring him out in the light so we can play daddy."

Alice was undoing my pants and before I could say anything she had my cock out and in in her hand. I was rock hard and her hands felt so good.

"You like your cock on my tits daddy. So big and hard you want to cum all over your nasty little girl don't you."

Pre-cum oozed out of my cock and Alice licked it up. Fuck.

"mmm, it tastes so good daddy, I want more."

She sucked my entire head into her mouth and continued to lick the tip. Her hair was so fucking smooth I gripped it. My daughter, my sexy fucking daughter was sucking my cock. My hands started to press I needed more. I had to feel her throat, it would make her stop talking so nasty. Fuuuck her throat convulsed around me, she was too good at this. Pulling off she gasped.

"I love your cock daddy, my pussy is dripping. Why the fuck did mom get rid of this?"

I shoved her back on my cock, she felt so good and her words were a little unnerving. She took me all the way inside her mouth and grabbed my balls. She sucked and licked my cock and even stuck her tongue out to lick my balls. I finally let her up for air and she gasped.

"Fuck me daddy, I want your big daddy cock in me."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. God her tits were perfect. They were so full and perky as they pressed up against me. She reached back and grabbed my dick and rubbed it on her pussy. I leaned back fuck, she was dripping.

"You want my tight little pussy daddy?"

"Yes, yes I want it."

"You want to fuck your baby girl in her room and make her cum on you."

I answered by grabbing her shoulders and yanking her down onto my cock. She screamed out and I couldn't even move it felt too good. I held her down as she tried to move, pressing deeper into her. She started to rock her hips and I sucked her nipple and as much of her breast into my mouth. She moaned and rocked more. I held her tight pressing her against me and then I grabbed her hair. It was so long and smooth. I pulled and made her lean her head back and she groaned. I kissed up her exposed neck and thrust into her. She cried out and tried to rock back on my cock. I thrust again and clamped down on her neck. I could feel the blood pump in her neck as I sucked and bit lightly. She just moaned harder and squeezed with her pussy.

"Play with my ass daddy, play with my ass as you fuck your baby girl."

I gripped her ass and lifted her slamming her back down and then spanked her. I spanked her over and over until her ass was red and she gripped me tightly pulling her perfect tits hard against my face.

"Yes daddy yes, play with my ass, my asshole daddy. I want your fingers in my ass."

I reached down and felt her puckered little hole and circled it with my fingers. She moaned and arched her back. I kiss her chest between her tits and bit the skin. She moaned and cringed into the bite, wrapping her tits over my face. As she curled forward my finger was forced into her ass and it was so fucking tight. She had never had anyone in her ass before.

"Your going to make me cum again daddy. You like fingering my nasty virgin ass as you fuck me daddy? I want you so bad daddy, cum inside me I want to feel your nasty cum as you explode inside me. Fuck me harder daddy make us cum."

I pushed a second finger inside Alice's ass to make her stop. She was going to make me cum before she got off. It was only partially effective as she screamed and both her ass and her pussy clenched on me. She was so fucking tight, she would be sore tomorrow. I fucked her harder and I felt myself getting closer and closer.

"Harder daddy harder! I want your cum so bad please daddy make me your little cum slut."

I pulled Alice by her ass down on my cock and meet it with a strong a thrust I could manage. Over and over did she bounce, tits slapping her chest and my face. I pulled her hair again and bit her neck sucking on it.

"Daddy, daddy I'm cumming! Daddy cum inside me I want it I want it all!"

Slamming her home one last time I did. I shot over and over into her depths and she started to shake and scream as she came again, violently this time. I held her to me as I emptied myself into her and until she started to calm down only twitching every so often. We kissed again and then she stood.

"Thanks for the story daddy," and reaching between her legs she gather some of the cum dripping from her pussy on her finger and brought it to her lips, "and dessert."