Str8 Sex to be near Gay Dream Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly said, "Jeez, what's that smell!" With that, Todd burst out laughing so hard that I could feel the heat of his breath on the back of my neck. I turned around to that dazzling smile as he still was laughing. "Really, man, you know I've got it bad for you, but you need a shower! Wow!"

He caught his breath and said, "Oh, are you telling me you wouldn't want this right now?" And he grabbed his crotch.

"I would... after you go clean it off. Along with the rest of you!"

He laughed more and then leaned in to kiss me. Sweaty and stinky or not, I couldn't resist that. We kissed for what seemed like ages but probably was just a minute.

"Won't you be missed?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess I should head back."

And then the other voice... "Ahem. I figured this was where you'd be!" Debbie went to all his games.

He said, "I was just seeing how his photos came out! Don't be so jealous!"

But she wasn't stupid. "Jess, your hair is all mussed for some reason. Hmmm. I wonder what could have done that."

Busted. Not that any of it was hard to figure out. He'd never come by after a match before.

"Look, you two. I told you my rules. Gay your asses off, but don't you cut me out!"

We told her she had nothing to worry about. I added, "You've got the best pussy I've ever had."

She laughed, knowing it was the only I'd ever had. "Asshole!" And they both walked out the door.

Oh, boy! What next?

More to come!

12