Str8 Sex to be near Gay Dream Ch. 07

Story Info
Boy & girl, and boy & boy. The teen fun continues!
4.6k words
4.73
19.5k
12

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers

As my life got weirder with each passing day, I had no complaints. As you may recall, at the end of the school day, Todd had come by the yearbook office a sweaty mess, so for once, I really didn't want to play with him. At least not at that moment. And then Debbie caught us, not that we were doing much besides making out a bit. A week before, the idea of someone catching me kissing a guy might have worried me a bit, but now? Well, maybe, but since the one catching us was the girl we'd both been fucking, it didn't really matter.

Once they both left, I went back to my yearbook work. I was going through photos when I heard someone coming back through the door. I had hoped this would happen, but I didn't want to get too distracted by waiting for Todd to return. I told him I'd be thrilled to get into his shorts once he went and had a shower, so he didn't stink so much after his soccer match. I felt a presence coming up behind me for a second time that afternoon. Then I felt a nail drag down my neck. No, not Todd...

I turned around and found Debbie smiling at me. "I bet you were expecting someone else."

"Now, why would you say that?" I asked.

"I can read you well enough!"

"That doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you!"

She smiled. "Okay, I'll take that." She paused. "He's not coming back right now."

She got closer and kissed me gently. It was completely different from how Todd had kissed me a little while ago, but it still was enough for me to start to get hard. As we kissed, she took my hand and ran it under her clothes to her pussy. "Feel how wet that is? That's because I already gave him what he needs. He got me all wet and shot a load in me behind the bleachers."

The thought of dipping my fingers into her and feeling Todd's cum with Deb's juices took me from "getting hard" to super-hard and throbbing in seconds! By then, she was running a hand over my crotch, and she moaned when she felt how hard I was. "You know I want that thick cock in me!"

"Right here?"

"So lock the door, if you're worried." And I listened to her and went to lock the door. I turned out the lights, too! I still wasn't that adventurous and didn't want to get caught.

When I walked back over to her, so pushed me against a counter at one end of the room and kissed me harder. "Enough of this foreplay," she growled. "Just fuck me!"

I'd say the aggressiveness was surprising, but by then it really wasn't. I pulled off my shirt and unzipped my pants, letting them and my underwear drop to my ankles. Debbie tore off all of her clothes in a flash. We spun around so she was against the counter in the corner, and she lifted her right leg up, propping her foot on the counter and giving me easy access.

I needed no more encouragement, and I slid right into her. She moaned and bit my shoulder. It hurt, but strangely, I felt my hard cock flex deep inside her as I felt that pain. I started slowly, working to drive her wild. I'd already learned that I loved the power my cock possessed to make her go crazy with pleasure! What a rush!

She was moaning into my shoulder as I stroked inside her. All the way in, then almost all the way out, then back in. I could feel her squeezing me, and it was amazing! She was still moaning into my shoulder, as I picked up my pace. She said, "Oh, Jess! Fuck, you stretch me so wide! That feels incredible!" I was glad that she was quieter than usual. I was still nervous about where we were!

Then as she kept her head buried in my shoulder and I was really starting to get used to the position and angle of this standing fuck, she showed again that she knew how to push my buttons. "You're loving that pussy, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah," I moaned.

"You're loving your boy's cum covering your cock, aren't you?"

When she said that, I felt a surge and nearly blew my load into her at that very moment. In the pleasure of moving inside her, with her flesh grabbing my raw rod, I'd kind of forgotten that Todd had dumped his load in her. I pushed deep and just held it there, as she chuckled, seeing what she'd done to me. But I didn't cum. Not yet!

As the urge to shoot passed, I suddenly felt determined to pay her back in the best way possible. I started stroking again, my favorite way, with nice, long strokes, but I picked up the pace. Faster and faster! After a minute, she was moaning louder. She again bit my shoulder, so hard I was afraid she might draw blood (although she didn't). She worked her way up and was on my neck, moaning. I heard her pant as I slammed into her... "Uhhh, gonna. Yeah, keep pumping. Yeah, best cock. Yeah..." She was nearly incoherent when she finally said, "cumming" as I felt her pussy pulsing around my cock and juices running down my balls.

I just kept going. Having gotten close a few minutes before seemed to give me more staying power. She was practically babbling by that point, and I was loving the rush of it, knowing I was making her such a mess from the pleasure I was providing. I lost track of how long we went at it, but she came at least one more time before I finally felt that feeling deep inside. It was one of those awesome orgasms that feels like it's coming from everywhere in you and drawing from deep in your body. It built into a blinding orgasm, and I didn't even say anything. I just slammed harder and harder as she continued to pant, moan and drip out around my cock. Finally, I pushed deep and started to shoot my load deep inside her. She cried out, "Oh, yes! Cum in me! I can feel it!"

I held it there for a few spurts and then started moving again as I continued to shoot in her. Debbie still was loving it, as we both slowly came down from this amazing orgasmic high! Finally, I slid out of her, and she smiled. "Don't let it go to your head, but you really are a great fuck! Are you sure you were a virgin when we started?"

I just looked at her.

"Okay," she said. "I didn't think anyone was 'a natural' before now, but I guess you are. Fuck, that was awesome!" That sure didn't hurt my ego!

Then she just smiled again, gave me a quick kiss and said, "Catch ya later!"

And out the door she went.

I put myself back together the best I could. I had to look like a wreck, but I was feeling so good that it was hard to care! But how could I head home like this? I had to work that out. She'd probably put another mark on my neck that would get my parents' attention! Also a small price to pay, I figured, but I didn't want them to know too much.

With that, I figured I'd cool off and kill some time by getting back to why I was supposed to be there in the first place, and I went back to reviewing photos. I got some good ones at the match, and I was pleased with that. I really was pretty good with a camera, and I wanted the yearbook to reflect that, so my classmates would enjoy it (and also so they'd be happy with me, I admit). As I was going through them, I ran across ones of Todd, and it didn't matter that we now were lovers and I got to see him completely naked. I still loved seeing how good he looked in his soccer clothes, especially the little shorts he wore. He had beautiful, muscular, long legs, and he remained one of the most beautiful men I'd ever known. Probably THE most beautiful. Even to this day, years later, I still look back at yearbook photos and marvel at his beauty.

As I was going through photos, I must have gotten lost in the work. I didn't even hear a thing, when I was startled by his voice right behind me again. "Hey, you waited for me!"

I wasn't sure what to say. That had been the plan, but Debbie had intervened. I mean, I was still there, but my plans to play with him had been somewhat derailed by her getting to both of us. And I was going to be here anyhow, working on yearbook stuff. I'm sure he knew that. Still, I wasn't going to argue. I'd wait as long as he wanted, if that got me more time with my blond stud!

Instead, I just said, "Of course! How could I not?"

"Awww." Then he smiled and said, "I just saw Deb. She looked... happy. No, actually, more like wrung out! What the fuck did you do to her, man?"

I laughed. "I just finished what you started, you big whore."

Then he laughed even harder and said, "Yeah, but it's good we're in this together, because you sure know how to push her buttons. Otherwise, I might feel a bit threatened!" Fortunately, he really was smiling through all of this.

He had a hand on my chest by then and said, "So do I smell better now?"

"You smell wonderful!"

He smiled. Damn, that smile could make my knees buckle! He leaned in and we kissed. And we kissed and we kissed.

"And you just fucked a slutty girl, but here I'm kissing your slutty ass," he said.

Then I laughed again. "You can kiss my ass later! And who are you calling slutty, you slut?"

We were having fun, laughing together. At that point, I really was hoping Debbie was long gone for the day. I know that may sound bad, but I really wanted to get Todd to myself. Being there, kissing him and just having fun was what I wanted most of all.

"Hey," he said, "Want to come over for dinner?"

"You're going to cook for me again?"

"No," he said, "but I asked my mom about bringing you over, and she said that would be nice."

"Oh," I said, a little disappointed.

I guess Todd could hear the disappointment in my voice, because he added, "Don't worry. After dinner, we can go back to my room to 'play video games.' We'll just need to play quietly!"

I smiled and said I'd love to come over for dinner! So I called home and told my mom I was going to Todd's for dinner. She said that was fine. (I realized in later years, as I looked back, that she had a very good idea of what was going on. I was lucky to have such cool parents that they never really tried to interfere.)

We closed up the yearbook office and started walking over to Todd's house.

I wanted to hold his hand as we walked, but I wasn't that daring yet. And we did see people we knew—mostly people he knew—along the way. They'd yell to us, and we'd say hi. Not much more than that.

When we got back to his house, his mom welcomed us and said dinner would be ready soon. It was uneventful. We all sat around, had a nice dinner and then headed up to Todd's room to "play video games." It was everything I could do to keep my composure when his mom said, "You boys have fun!"

When we got to his room, Todd pushed the door closed, then grabbed me and pushed me against it. He got nose to nose with me and said, "Wow, you're so hot!"

I was hot? I was staring into the blue eyes of this god and he said I was hot? I didn't say anything. Our lips touched, gently at first, and then we soon were kissing in earnest and running our hands over each other. Yes! Time alone with him! Even with having gotten a great fuck in earlier, I was waiting for this.

Todd broke our kiss, and I watched him walk away from me. As he did, he said, "we need to play video games!"

With that, he started to fire everything up. To say I was puzzled and disappointed would have been an understatement. The game he chose was in a demo mode, and made plenty of noise.

"Noisy, isn't it?" he said. With that, he smiled, took me by the hand like some romantic date and pulled me towards his bed. Then I got it. His parents needed to hear video games, not our moaning, if they got near his room. He's was being smart. Probably because he'd brought others up here before, but I quickly banished that thought. Who cares? He's mine now!

As we headed for the bed, I looked around the room. "Wow, it's very clean in here. My room doesn't look like this!"

He laughed. "What are you trying to say?"

With that, he pulled me onto his bed. I landed on top of him, and we kept kissing.

I felt a strong urge to give myself to him in every way. I'd never been fucked, but I wanted him to take me. I wanted to be his and feel his hard cock moving inside of me. I wanted his balls slapping my ass! I kissed him and said, "Take me! I want to feel you in me!"

He smiled again and stroked my hair. "What if I want you inside of me?"

I wasn't sure what to say to that. In my deepest fantasies, before any of this started, I'd imagined Todd taking me. Looking up into his face as he moved inside me. The idea of me being in him hadn't really occurred to me.

We just kissed some more, and I felt his hardness against me. He broke the kiss again and said, "I hate to say it, but I don't think we can do that today. No matter how loud I make the video games, there's no way my folks would miss the sound of this bed creaking if we fuck." He had to see the disappointment on my face, and he said, "Soon! We'll get some time to ourselves and take our time. I want it to be awesome. I've fooled around with guys a little before, but fucking a guy is new to me. So is being fucked. I want all of it to be with you, and I want it to be special!"

Wait, was that true? At the time, I didn't care. "Well, since you put it that way..." And it was my turn to smile and kiss him.

He added, "But that doesn't mean we can't have other fun. This is for you!" And he took my hand and put it on the bulge of his cock.

"Didn't you already have sex today, you horny bastard?"

He said, "Yeah, but there's always more for you!"

"Mmmm." And we started grinding against each other as we kissed deeper.

I ran my hands over his muscular ass and again had the feeling of disbelief. How was I even here, in his bed, touching the ass I'd stared out and dreamed about? He propped himself up just enough to start pulling his shirt up, and I helped him get it over his head, as we messed up his perfect hair in the process. Then he dropped back onto me, and we kissed some more. Our hands kept roaming as he reached down and undid the top of his pants. I didn't wait for an invitation, as my hands slipped inside, sliding right back to that ass, but this time right on the bare flesh. He was so hot, and we both moaned as I felt his muscular cheeks.

Todd reached between us to begin unbuttoning my shirt, and then that was quickly on the floor. He leaned in and took one of my nipples in his mouth, first licking, then sucking and lightly nibbling on it. I felt that right down to my crotch. As he did that, I was working his pants and underwear off him. In no time, his dripping cock sprang free. I can't even remember the specifics of what happened next, but soon we both were completely naked. I reached between us and was stroking his cock. We kissed more. I squeezed his cock in my hand and said, "I really want this inside me."

"Then you shall have it!" He smiled. "But not in your ass. At least, not today. But soon, baby!" Ooh, I loved when he called me baby! Then he slid up and did what I still love to this day, probably because it was one of the sexiest things we did back then. He rubbed his cock on my lips, I opened my mouth and he slid in. And to this day, one of the hottest sights in my entire life was Todd pumping his athletic hips as he fucked. His doing that very motion as he fucked my mouth, those hips pumping for me and his abs right in front of my eyes, was mind-blowingly hot! I could taste his precum leaking on my tongue, and I moaned around his cock as I felt his clenching ass cheeks in my hands and did my best to give him pleasure with my tongue and lips.

He would slow his strokes and give me long gentle strokes, and then at times he'd go faster, so I'd have to move a hand to the base of his cock to keep him from choking me, although he tried not to. He was moaning quietly, as we both tried not to make too much noise, and he'd tell me how great it felt. "Yeah, Jess, this is the best head ever!" He pulled back at one point, sliding his throbbing cock all the way out. He seemed to be trying to keep from cumming, but I wasn't going to stop showing him how much I wanted him. So as he held his cock and caught his breath, I started lapping at his balls. He sort of laughed and moaned at the same time. "Wait, stop it, man! Just give me a minute!"

Seeing the flush in his skin and the way he was panting was hot by itself. Then he said, "I think it's time to change it up!" With that, he dove for my crotch and enveloped my cock in his mouth. This "straight" boy sure knew how to suck cock! And this time, he got every inch of me buried in his mouth without a problem. I gasped, and he started sucking hard, going up and down fast! Then he stopped for a second and said, "damn, you taste like pussy!" I started to say something, and he added, "Who cares? I want this big cock!" And then he dove back onto it!

Now it was my turn to try to be quiet! Not that easy! I tend to express my sexual appreciation vocally, but I knew I couldn't. So I had an arm across my mouth as I moaned as quietly as I could. Todd was very good at this! I've never had an easy time cumming from a blowjob, but he got a great combination going of sucking, slicking my cock with his saliva and eventually working me with a hand, too. I could feel him making my balls pull tight in maybe 5 minutes. So I pulled him up, kissed him and said, "that feels awesome! But I want you to give me your load first! Fuck my mouth like you want to make my throat pregnant!" He smiled a huge smile, and moved back up. His cock was as hard as ever as he slid it into my mouth.

I moaned around his cock as it throbbed in my mouth. He started moving across my tongue, and I could taste him leaking. As great as fucking was—and it wasn't so long since I'd done that!—this was amazingly hot! I was alternating between playing with his full balls, grabbing the base of his cock and reaching around to feel that magnificent ass as he used my mouth for his pleasure!

I looked up and his mouth was hanging open. He was panting and his head was back a little as he fucked my mouth. I could see the muscles and veins in his neck as I looked up past his sculpted body. Then I looked back down to enjoy his awesome abs right in front of my eyes. Part of me still couldn't believe this was happening! I moaned around his cock again and he held my head with his hands. He wasn't thrusting in my mouth so hard that it was brutal. No, this was strong thrusts but I could tell, even with my limited sexual experience, that he wanted me to enjoy it, too. He moaned again and said, "Jess, that feels awesome." With that, I sucked him even harder and dug my fingers into his hard ass.

I noticed his pace was picking up, as I felt every ridge and contour of his cock continuing to stroke in my mouth. Soon his breathing was getting erratic and he barely said, "Oh, I'm gonna..." and didn't even finished the sentence. But I knew and I wanted it. I sucked extra hard and pulled on his ass. I didn't want to leave any question where I wanted it. I felt his strokes get erratic, and then it was happening. My man was cumming! Todd's cock jumped and I felt each pulse move along his cock, the bottom of it pulsing on my tongue, as he shot his seed into my waiting mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, and he kept spurting. It was so hot, and I just wanted him to keep going. He shot probably five or six times before it seemed like he was out of cum. I took every bit of it, and I loved it. As he came down, I sucked more but went more gently. Finally, he gave a last shudder, laughed a bit—the kind that's from joy, not humor—and slowly pulled back. I reluctantly let that magnificent man's magnificent cock slide from my mouth. He smiled down at me. I realized I'd do anything for him right then. Fortunately for my teen self, all he wanted was the same thing I did, to be together and have the best sex we could.

He moved down, that smile still pasted on his face, and kissed me. I kissed him back and would have been happy to just hold him and kiss him for hours, but he broke our kiss. Then his lips starting moving down. He kissed down my neck, licked at my nipples, then kept going. "What's this?" he said, as he grasped my throbbing cock. I just moaned.

nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers
12