Straight Outta Coxville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck are you doing, Corinne," she said to herself, raising her legs up so that her sphincter raised. She held the shaft of the dildo and placed the head against her anus. "Jesus," she gasped, pressing the head of the Leon Dong against her sphincter. She pushed hard, but her butt hole was unyielding. She spread her legs and reached down, grabbing the shaft with both hands and pulling it hard. Finally, her sphincter began to yield. "OW! Fuck no," she growled but didn't stop. "UNNHH!!" The head pushed inside. "Fuck that hurts," she muttered, releasing the shaft and laying back gasping. She watched the anal scene, relaxing, but still panting, as her ass slowly grew accustomed to the fat head of her vibrator. She sat up again and switched it on, letting out a squeal, as her toy started vibrating in her butt. LD was pulling his cock out and resting it against the actress's pussy. Damn, his cock was perfect. It was swollen and slick with their fuck juices. Her finger found her aroused clit and teased it while the Leon Dong in her ass vibrated. LD's cock bucked and shot a voluminous wad of white semen from the woman's face down to her belly. It reared again and another large load shot out, this one fanning out across her body. Another spasm and another. Each ropey strand of semen reaching a little less far until it was just pouring out of the head onto her belly. His cock was still moving along with his pulse, each time it shrank a little, becoming a little less hard. "Mmmm," moaned Corinne feeling another orgasm growing.

"I love black cock," said the actress. She reached down into the pool of semen on her belly and began to sensuously rub it all over her body, concentrating mostly on her breasts while her tongue licked around her lips.

I love black cock, thought Corinne as her orgasm broke.

**********

Corinne used the dildo twice Thursday, trying to get her needs satisfied before leaving for Detroit. She wasn't about to pack her Leon in the suitcase and let the TSA agents x-ray it. Even if she checked her bag, she'd be red-faced with shame dropping it off.

That night, after the opening seminar, she found herself missing it immediately. Detroit was a little scary to go explore so she stayed in the hotel. She was horny and couldn't satisfy her urges, so she took out her frustrations working out for several hours that night. She had the hotel's gym to herself and was grateful, but wished Leon was there with her working up a sweat until his huge muscles were all shiny.

She had worked up a sweat and after her workout, she stood before the mirror and tensed her muscles.

Her curves hardened and her abdominals appeared beneath the large swells of her breasts. She smiled, satisfied that she was looking better than ever.

Bored, she thought about showering and going down to the restaurant for a drink, but as she walked past it heading to her room, it was full of men from the seminar and she didn't want to get propositioned all night. She would have asked Leon to join her, but he'd been tired and was going to bed early.

She stripped nude and laid down on the bed. She browsed through the on-demand menu on the television and found herself looking through the adult movies. None of LD's movies were available and none of the other black male actors seemed to measure up to LD though to a man they put Simon to shame. She ended up fingering herself while watching her LD compilation on her tablet going to the scene of the woman fucking her black boss for a promotion. Unfortunately, her finger didn't cut it.

"Fuck," she grunted, frustrated. Her cursing was new, a side effect of watching Long Dong's porn movie.

A black penis was a cock and it was built for fucking white pussies. She'd rarely cursed before, but found the language more appropriate when using her dildo or watching the porn. Simon didn't have a cock and they didn't "fuck" they just had sex.

Her frustrations grew as the weekend wore on and she had to suppress her growing bitchiness. She almost snapped at Leon on the flight home when she saw that next week, he'd extended their stay in Philadelphia until Monday morning. He knew Sunday was her birthday.

"Napoleon is always right," he responded, with a grin and a wink. "Trust me." Her anger melted as he smiled. "Besides, didn't you tell me that Simon had to work so you weren't celebrating?"

Corinne relaxed. In a few more hours, she'd be home and heading straight to her bedroom to play with her Leon Dong. Even better, they'd be driving to Philadelphia next seminar and she could bring her friend along for the ride.

She tried hard not to let her disappointment show when she walked into her apartment and saw Simon standing there with flowers in hand. "Surprise! I thought we'd celebrate your birthday tonight." Her eyes glanced longingly towards the bedroom and the dresser before smiling and going up to hug and kiss her fiancé.

Their date was traditional. They had a nice dinner and saw a movie. Afterward, she felt dirty after spending the day traveling and wanted to shower before sex. She sighed in the shower. She wasn't in the mood for sex with a penis, she wanted a big black cock fucking her. If Simon hadn't been waiting in the bedroom, she might have snuck the Leon Dong into the shower with her. It was waterproof after all.

She made the mistake of walking out of the restroom nude. Simon was laying on the bed in boxers. His little penis was already hard in anticipation and sticking out through the slit in her underwear. His eyes widened as he took in her naked body. He hurriedly raised his hips and pushed his boxers down, both of them looking on in disappointment as his penis gave a little twitch and a teaspoon's worth of runny seed squirted out from the head. His penis immediately shriveled. "Sorry," he apologized, sheepishly. "it's been a while."

"It's okay, honey. I understand." She climbed into bed as he got up to clean off. She could tell he was exhausted from a double shift at work and was snoring within a minute of returning to bed. Corinne

slipped out of the bed, leaving her snoring future husband sleeping peacefully while she snuck Leon out of the dresser and finally got what she'd been craving for days on her couch that night trying to suppress her cries of pleasure.

Corinne woke up with the light shining through her window. Simon was whimpering in his sleep. The sheets were tenting up around his crotch. He had a morning stiffy. She smiled and reached under his pillow for the condom he would have hidden there from last night. She opened the wrapper and pulled the cover back off his body. She regretted it the moment she saw his penis. It was so small, about the size of a magic marker with the head only the size of a grape and testicles smaller than walnuts, more like large acorns. It was just too small and too white.

Still, Simon deserved a reward for her birthday surprise. She rolled the condom down over the head to the base. He slowly awoke as she straddled him and slid her pussy back into the little penis. "Co...

Corinne," he said groggily.

"Good morning," she replied, pushing back until he was all the way inside.

"Good morning," he answered, waking up quickly, a dumb grin spreading across his face.

She kissed him, squirming around on his little penis. It was doing nothing for her and she wanted to get it over with. Easy enough. Corinne pushed herself off Simon, sitting up in his lap. Her proud EE's thrust out above his face. His eyes widened as he reached up to grab her breasts, tugging on her nipples until they slowly hardened. He raised his head trying to guide her nipple into his mouth when his face started scrunching up. "Unnnnhhhh!" He bucked his hips into her twice and collapsed on the bed, breathing so heavily it came out as a wheeze. His head turned sideways, glancing at the alarm clock. "Crap, I gotta get to the hospital."

Corinne slid off his penis and fell on her side. She rolled her eyes when her fiancé climbed out of bed, his little penis sticky and wet, shriveled up just over his testicles. His legs were weak as he stumbled his way into the bathroom. She reached down between her legs and found the base of the condom, slowly pulling it out. Luckily, his few drops of semen were filling the tiny receptacle. This wasn't the first time a condom had come off inside her. It held pretty tight as long as he stayed hard, but his penis tended to shrivel pretty fast making the condoms too loose. "Crap," she muttered, seeing a few drops of red on the rubber. Her period was coming.

Corinne put her robe on and waited while Simon dressed. She kissed him and as soon as he was gone made a run for her dresser, the robe flying off to the floor behind her. She wanted to get in one more session with her Leon Dong before her period really kicked in. By tonight, she'd be gushing.

Twenty minutes and five good orgasms later, she was the one with weak legs stumbling towards the shower. She texted Rose that she'd be a little late that morning. Leon wouldn't be mad and if anyone asked, she'd just explain it was female problems. Besides, she'd stop and bring donuts to the office.

**********

Wednesday, Tonja came into the office for lunch with Leon and let slip the reason they were staying an extra night in Philadelphia. They were all going to the Eagles-Saints game Sunday for her birthday.

Unfortunately, Tonja had just gotten a last-minute job offer to model swimsuits in the Bahamas that

weekend. Seems some younger model had gotten sick at the last minute and her agent had gotten Tonja the job. At 33, the job offers were slowing down and Tonja wanted to work as much as possible.

"But you two can still go," said Tonja, giving Corinne a hug. "And if I don't talk to you, have a great birthday."

"Oh, I will," said Corinne happily. "I'll miss you, but this is a great surprise. Simon would never take me to a game. He barely even lets me turn a game on the TV. I've been dying to watch some football."

"I thought you'd like it," said Leon, smiling. He kissed his wife goodbye. They whispered something back and forth. Tonja put her hand on his chest and slid it down close to his pants winking at him. "Uh, Corinne. I'm going to take off the rest of the day off to spend some time with my wife before she leaves.

We'll leave for Philly from here tomorrow at about 10 am."

"You got it, boss."

Philadelphia was great, but her period annoyed her. Saturday night, she was still a little messy, but she broke out her dildo and used it twice that night. She got a great night's sleep and used the dildo once again that morning before cleaning it off and packing her clothes, leaving out just some shorts and a tank top for the ride home tomorrow, plus her flip flops. It was unseasonably warm and there was no need to dress up. Today, she was in some yoga pants and another tank top that ended right around her navel. Leon's eyes wandered down to her belly button every time her shirt stretched above it. He also smiled approvingly when she pulled a Saints' ball cap out from under her shirt and plopped it on her blonde head. He was wearing his jersey.

Sunday was one of the best days of her life. She spent the entire day with Leon from breakfast on. They toured Admiral Dewey's flagship and ate at the Reading Terminal Market before heading to the stadium for the game.

Leon got some boos from Eagle's fans and a few acted like they were considering starting a fight with him, but they were clearly wary of his enormous arm muscles and his total lack of fear. "Eagle's fans are the worst," he whispered in her ear.

"Don't I know it," said Corinne. He held his hand out for her when entering the stadium and the crowd turned thick.

She found herself blushing at the intimacy, but she also liked it. He squeezed her hand and pulled her through the crowd. She got a lot of stares. They were mostly the usual male checking out an attractive female glance, but some appeared angry. She wasn't sure if it was because they appeared to be an interracial couple or because of her Saints' hat. Maybe both.

They found their seats and he released her hand though Corinne would have held it all through the game. Leon bought them two hotdogs and two beers. They clinked their cups. Corinne sprang to her feet cheering when the Saints' scored the first touchdown. Leon was on his feet too. She leaned into him hugging his side with joy as "boos" echoed through the stadium. Philly soon tied it up, but by the end of the first quarter, the Saints were back in the lead. At halftime, the score was 17-13. "I tell ya, the Saints are going to the super bowl."

It was only September 20th, but Corinne found herself agreeing with her boss. They had a great team that year. They separated and joined the crowds heading to the restroom. She returned to find Leon had ordered two more beers. The pressed their cups together again and took sips. Corinne wasn't paying attention during a timeout when suddenly the crowd started booing loudly. Leon nudged her to look up.

They were on the jumbotron. The announcer said, "That appears to be former Saint's player, Napoleon Johnson." The booing increased when Leon sat up and gave the crowd a little wave. And then, it changed. "Kiss, kiss, kiss," chanted the crowd. A read heart had appeared around them with the words Kiss Cam under it. "Kiss, kiss, kiss," shouted everyone nearby looking at them. Corinne appeared horrified, but Leon just shrugged and leaned in. It was Corinne that turned it into a real kiss. She closed her eyes and turned her head sideways, wetting her red lips before they touched his broad black ones.

She felt the static shock again, stronger than ever, but neither of them broke the kiss. Their tongues didn't touch, but they both moved their mouths around. She moaned slightly in the back of her throat.

The kiss went on longer than it should have and when their lips parted, it was Leon that was backing off.

She kept her eyes closed, her lips following his, wanting more before she stopped and realized what she was doing.

Corinne opened her eyes. Leon looked a little flustered and his forehead was covered with beads of sweat. Her own nipples were trying to poke holes in her bra and clearly visible through her top. The pad in her underwear was so soaked, she feared her period was making a last-minute comeback, but it was her arousal making her thighs damp. She glanced down at Leon's lap, stifling a gasp at how swollen the tube running down one leg had become. She looked back up into his dark eyes. He stared back into her blue ones and she could see the lust in them. He wanted them to kiss again as badly as she did. He broke eye contact when his phone buzzed. "It's from Tonja," he said. "It says, I saw that."

"Oh-oh," said Corinne, looking back out and waving while mouthing that she was sorry.

"We're not on camera anymore, Corinne," he replied and she felt instantly foolish. "Peer pressure, honey," he said, stating what he was typing.

"You know Leon, this sure isn't Coxville," she said, rubbing her wet lips together and feeling like she could still taste his lips on hers. A crowd that was actually encouraging a black man and a white woman to kiss wasn't something she could have conceived of before she left the county.

He snorted. "It sure ain't," he responded, texting back and forth with his wife for a while.

The Eagles never came back. By the end of the third quarter, it was 34-20 and the game ended at 48-22.

Leon and Corinne were both standing and they slapped hands in victory while all the disappointed Eagle's fans were slowly climbing to their feet and making for the exit.

Getting back to the car and on the road was a nightmare, but they both were so elated by the Saint's victory, that neither seemed to notice. They talked amicably the entire trip back to the hotel. "Would you like a drink?" he asked, as they passed the hotel restaurant.

"I'd love one." One drink became three. Corinne had another beer, listening intently as he told football stories. She reached over and held her hand over his to make him stop talking. Instead, Corinne recited exactly how his famous play against the Cowboys had gone down just as good as he would have told it.

Leon's eyes widened, impressed at her near-perfect playback and even more impressed when she continued reciting some of his other touchdowns including some way back when he was playing for the Bulls in high school. Some he didn't even remember. "You missed your calling as a sport's writer. Your father would be proud."

"Thank you," she replied, sincerely, finally taking her hand off his. "It also helps when you're a fan."

A broad cocky grin spread across his face. "Seriously, if I'd known you were this big a fan, I'd autograph a football for you."

She reached in her purse and pulled out a sharpie as the bartender asked if they wanted refills. Corinne ordered a strawberry lemonade vodka as her next drink and for her drink after that. She wanted the alcohol to be an excuse should he invite her back to his room. But an excuse to say yes, or to say no? Of course, it was all a fantasy, he had Tonja and she had Simson...Simmons... Simon.

She held onto his arm again as they rode the elevator up. She was swaying a little. She hadn't been this drunk in a long time. They reached his room first. "Well, this is it," he said, stopping.

ASK ME IN! Corinne turned to face him. "Thank you, Leon," she said. "This was the best birthday of my life," she told him sincerely. She stepped forward and raised herself up on tiptoes. She kissed him again, this time on the cheek, innocent, but friendly.

He looked down at her, intently. "Corinne..." he said.

YES! I WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE THIS IN YOUR ROOM! She stared just as intently into his eyes waiting for him to continue.

"Do you still have that sharpie?"

Confused, she fished it out of her purse again.

"Wait here a second," he said with a wink. He took the sharpie and disappeared into his room leaving the door cracked. While waiting, she fantasized she pushed the door open and was waiting for him naked on his bed when he came out of the restroom. The door opened and he was standing there bare-chested. Her hands wanted to touch his stomach before running up over his muscles. "Corinne," he said again. Her eyes roamed up his stomach back to his face and piercing black eyes. "I'd like you to have this." Leon held up the jersey he'd been wearing. He'd signed it with her sharpie. "You'll need to wash it."

"Is that an authentic jersey?" She was touched by the gift, but she also wanted to pull it aside and stare at his chest again.

"It's the one I wore against the Dolphins in 99'."

"I love it," she said, taking the shirt from him and holding it up. "Are you sure?"

"Of course," he shrugged, his muscles rippling. "I know it seems like an egocentric gift, but I got the impression, you'd really appreciate it."

"I do," she nodded. "You're too kind."

"Kind enough to give you the shirt off my back."

"Well, a chest like that shouldn't be covered up." She instantly blushed. He smirked cockily, but his eyes narrowed, looking at her aggressively like he wanted to rip her top off and pull her into his room. She looked away and held the shirt up again. "This is... this is wonderful. This is the best birthday ever. I just wish Tonja could have been here," she said, though she hadn't missed her friend one second of this marvelous day.

"I'm sure she wishes she could have been here too," he replied. "Of course, she's on a beach in the Caribbean so she's probably pretty happy right now. Anyway, you're welcome. I'm glad you had a great time. I'll see you in the morning, but not too early. I think we both need some sleep. Good night."

"Good night," she replied, holding the jersey up and staring at it as she walked down the hall to her room. When she heard his door shut, she bunched the jersey up and held it up to her nose, inhaling his manly scent. She sat the jersey on the bed and stripped her clothes off. Nude, she retrieved her Leon Dong, caressing it affectionately as she took it to the bathroom to rinse it off.

1...45678...15