Straight Teacher Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he let go of my head and apologized, "Sorry, Coach."

"For what?" I asked, looking up at him.

"For not warning you," he said, before adding, "but getting butt-fucked by you, my first crush, was too much."

"I was your first crush?" I asked, stunned.

"You're almost every guy's first crush," Matt said, continuing to surprise me.

Jake added, "Mine was actually Markus Abner."

"He's gay?" I asked, my other linebacker from that team, now on a full ride to a school in Texas.

"Sadly, no," Jake sighed, although his mom was a great fuck.

"You fucked Celeste?" I asked, stunned yet again. Celeste was easily the most beautiful woman I had ever met in person, a Catherine Zeta-Jones lookalike with double d tits.

"I still do every time I go back home," Jake said, she will do anything for black cock.

"Shit," I said, shaking my head, "I clearly live in an alternate universe."

"So Coach," Jake smiled, stroking his again stiff cock. "I have one more load for you. Do you want it in your mouth or can I take that virgin ass of yours?"

"I don't know," I said tentatively, having mixed feelings.

"Come suck my cock, while Matt gets that ass of yours ready," Jake ordered, making the decision for me.

I silently moved back to my knees, back between his legs and again took Jake's cock in my mouth. As I slowly sucked his cock, I felt my ass cheeks spread and lube poured on it.

Jake explained, "Matt's going to gape your ass."

I had heard the term in porn movies, although always towards porn sluts, but never in a million years imagined the term would be used about me. Yet, I never thought I would be called a cocksucker, never thought I would have sex with an ex-student, let alone two (and both male), and I never thought I would fuck anyone in the ass ever again.

I felt a finger push at my asshole and then poke though and I groaned on Jake's cock.

"Relax Coach," Jake instructed. "You always said no pain, no gain in your halftime speeches and well, that is definitely true today."

I laughed to myself at Jake using my own words against me, yet focused on sucking on his cock as a distraction to the invasion in my ass. I wanted to get as much of Jake's cock in my mouth as I could...a challenge that kept me focused.

Matt wiggled his finger around my ass and then warned, "I'm adding another finger, Coach."

This time a sharper pain hit me, as my ass was unnaturally widened.

Jake reminded me, "Relax, Coach, just focus on my cock."

That was exactly what I was trying to do.

For a couple of minutes, I sucked cock, while Matt fingered my ass.

"Matt is great at preparing white virgin asses for my cock," Jake revealed.

I instantly wondered and had to ask, "How many white virgin asses has he prepared for you?"

"Quite a few," he shrugged. "Turning straight men is what we do."

"That gets you off?" I asked, curious to his mindset.

"It's a rush and a lot more fun and more challenging than getting some sorority slut to take it in the rear," Jake explained.

"Oh," was all I could say, as I realized I was just another straight man turned, which somehow diminished this strange, exhilarating night.

Jake, sensing my shift, added, "But Coach, you're special, you're an impossibility made possible, a fantasy made reality."

I wasn't sure what to say to that.

Matt added, "I wanted to be your submissive all senior year, Coach."

"Wow," was all I could say.

Matt pulled his fingers out and said, "The last part of preparing your ass Coach, is me fucking you."

"Okay, Matt," I nodded, wanting to make his fantasy true, and now wanting to feel what it felt like to get fucked.

Jake added, "Time to be spit-roasted Coach."

"What is thaaaaaat," I asked, as Matt slid his cock in my ass, creating a new sharp pain, while simultaneously Jake filled my mouth with his cock.

"This is, Coach," Jake answered, as I took cock from both ends.

I couldn't believe how oddly fulfilling it was to have two cocks in me. Although there was slight discomfort in my ass, the thrill of pleasing two people at once was enthralling. Soon I was smoothly taking both cocks and moaning like a bitch in heat.

"Fuck, Coach, you're one hot cocksucker," Jake groaned.

"And you have one sexy ass," Matt added, as he shifted from slow fucking, to grabbing my hips and ramming me.

"Ahhhhh," I screamed, when he slammed into me, reaching new depths.

Jake smiled, "You love a cock in your ass, don't you, Coach?"

"God, yessss," I admitted, wanting Matt to fuck me harder, as the pain had turned to pleasure.

Matt continued pounding me for couple more minutes before Jake said, "Switch."

I knew this was coming, and part of me was excited to feel his big black cock in my ass, yet another part was still worried he would tear me apart.

I watched them switch places and Jake asked, "Ready, Coach?"

"As ready as I ever will be," I answered.

"Tell me what you want, Coach," Jake said, his cock poking at my anal entrance.

I didn't hesitate, "I want you to fuck my ass with that big cock of yours, Jaaaaaake."

"Big what?" he questioned.

"Big black cock," I corrected, "pound your Coach with that massive dark snake."

He slowly pushed forward, widening my ass again. "Sooo tight, Coach."

I whimpered, as his cock slid into me, reaching new depths that Matt's smaller cock couldn't reach.

Matt offered me his cock and I took it in my mouth, realizing I was now sucking a cock that had just been in my ass. The thought should have disgusted me, yet instead it only enhanced my submission and my eagerness to please.

The pain in my ass was severe, and I almost fainted when Jake said, "Only two inches left to go."

I couldn't fathom taking any more, yet he kept pushing forward. I hungrily bobbed on Matt's cock, trying to distract myself from the pain, confident that pleasure would follow like it had with Matt.

"All in Coach," Jake declared finally.

I sat there, feeling completely full. After a moment, once I got used to his cock lodged deep in my ass, a sudden need to be fucked hit me. I began moving my ass back and forth, literally fucking myself.

"So insatiable," Jake moaned.

"We've created a lifer," Matt added.

And as I began moving faster on both cocks, again being spit-roasted, I assumed I was a lifer. A door had been opened. A door I didn't know existed and now that it was open I wasn't sure I could ever close it. The sensation of having a cock in my mouth, a cock in my ass, was incredible and I didn't want it to end.

As I rode Jake's cock, the pain eventually faded and euphoria overcame me.

I bounced back on his cock for an eternity, while simultaneously deep throating Matt's cock as I became a cock pleasing yoyo.

My own cock was stiff, the pleasure of being a cock slut getting me off.

Jake warned, "I'm going to come soon, Coach."

"Fill my ass," I demanded, wanting to know what it felt like to get filled with cum.

"As you wish," he agreed.

A few bounces back on his cock and he grunted and filled my ass with cum. My own cock twitched simultaneously and another load shot out of me and onto the floor.

Matt said, "That's new,"

I apologized, "S-s-sorry."

"You came without being touched," Jake said in awe, "I guess it is possible."

"I told you it was," Matt said, putting his cock back in my mouth and again holding my head and fucking my face.

Again, it didn't take long once his balls bounced off my chin until I was swallowing a second load of cum.

Both cocks pulled out of me a moment later and I collapsed on the floor exhausted.

"Shit Coach, you're the hottest straight guy ever," Jake commented.

"Not sure I'm straight anymore," I weakly quipped, feeling cum leak out of my ass.

"Damon will be thrilled to hear that," Jake quipped, as he shoved his cock in Matt's mouth.

My eyes went big. Damon was Jake's brother and my current team captain.

"I'm just saying if you crave cock at home, he would be more than willing to give you his wood," Jake offered.

"Please, don't tell him," I pleaded.

"Oh, this is our little secret, Coach, I don't turn and tell," Jake said, reassuringly. "I'm just saying, if you need some cock at school, I know he would willingly oblige."

"Good to know," I joked.

We all crashed until the next morning, when I was woken up by my cell and a call from my wife.

I groggily answered it, last night's adventures and sodomy suddenly flashing back in my head.

"Hi," I said.

"You're not on your way back yet?" She asked, clearly annoyed.

"Sorry, just waking up," I admitted.

"Really?" She sighed, over dramatically.

"Sorry, it ended up being a crazy night," I said, which was an understatement.

"Well, hurry up, the kids want to go swimming and you know I hate swimming," she said tersely.

"I'll be on the road soon," I said, appeasing her.

"Fine," she said, which, of course, meant it wasn't fine and I should have already been home.

After hanging up, I heard Jake ask, "A quick one for the road?"

I turned around, saw his black cock swinging flaccidly between his legs, and knew what I was having for breakfast.

The end

Jake 8 inch black linebacker

Matt 5 inch white qb

Damon brother of jake

Nathan james..coach,...six inch cock...wife sarah

Band: blonde ambition.

12