Straight White Girls: An Inducing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Challenge accepted," Janet declared, not the first time she had heard this and not the first time she had broken the myth.

Candace watched as the black woman moved her hand to her still twitching pussy and slid a couple fingers in. Candace moaned knowing that she had tried many times to have multiple orgasms and had always ended up frustrated.

Janet wiggled two fingers inside the very wet white box and then a third. She said, "You understand my white slut, this isn't a onetime thing. You will eat my cunt whenever I beckon you."

Candace, her orgasm subsiding, the clarity of what just transpired hitting her like a hammer, protested, "This can't happen again."

Janet laughed, as she slid four fingers rather easily inside the bitch's cunt, "I wasn't asking your opinion, Candi."

Candace glared even as she moaned, the fingers keeping her feeling incredibly good, "Don't ever call me Candi."

"Again, I don't recall asking your opinion," Janet responded, pumping four fingers in and out of the slut. "You're my pet, as you declared and I am your Mistress."

"Mistress?" Candace questioned, the term one she had her black servants use for her.

"Be honest with me," Janet said, "you loved eating my cunt didn't you?"

Frustratingly, the true answer was yes, it was an exhilarating experience and the unique taste still lingered on her lips. Feeling the desire to taste her again even now, she mindlessly licked her lips, retrieving the last remnants of the delicious pussy cum.

Janet laughed, "I guess that answers that."

Candace moaned, the four fingers fucking her again making her mind mush.

"Ready for complete euphoria?" Janet asked, although she didn't wait for an answer as she prepared the bitch's cunt for the inevitable birth by widening her unnaturally as she slid her whole fist inside.

"Fuuuuuuck," Candace screamed, likely alerting the help to her situation, as her cunt burned with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Janet, knowing when to be gentle and when to be rough, began fisting the cunt, making the still vibrating egg bounce around inside.

Candace couldn't believe how intense the pleasure was, her husband not one to fuck her hard, and she began babbling, "Oh God, fist fuck my cunt you fucking bitch."

"Are you okay, Mrs. Wilkes?" a concerned voice asked from outside.

"Yesssssss," Candace yelled, before adding, "please stay outtttt."

"Yes, Mistress," the voice responded, clearly confused by what was happening in the room, likely concerned for her white boss.

"Should I have her come in and offer you more cunt to munch?" Janet asked.

"Whaaaat? noooo," she replied.

"Then you'll be an obedient pet, Candi?" The black Mistress questioned, as she reached for her phone again and began slyly filming.

"Yes, dammit!" She moaned, her eyes closed, again willing to agree to almost anything to come again and to prevent her servants from knowing what was currently happening to her.

"And how do you refer to me?" Janet asked, still pumping the bitch's cunt.

"Mistressssssssss," Candace replied, a second orgasm building inconceivably.

"And you are?" Janet questioned, stopping with her fist deep in the slut, her wrist barely visible.

"Your petttttt," the delirious woman answered.

"And your new slut name is?" Janet continued, just gently moving her fist to make the vibrating egg move around.

"Candi!" The white desperate slut declared, giving in completely to the powerful black dominatrix.

"Look me in the eyes when you answer, slut," Janet ordered, opening her clenched fist inside the white woman. "What is your name?"

"Candiiiiiiiii," she screamed as she opened her eyes and saw she was being filmed. She wanted to cover her face, mortified that her sexual humiliation was on video, but she was way too far gone to care. She begged, doing whatever she could to please this dark demon of pleasure, "Please keep fist-fucking your white whore!"

Janet returned to rough fist fucking, and Candi's breathing became erratic as her second orgasm neared volcanic eruption.

"Come, you nigger cunt lover," Janet demanded, loving to push the envelope at every turn.

"Yessss, sooo closssse," Candi whimpered, praying the impossible became possible.

"Now, slut, come like the blonde bimbo slut you are," Janet ordered.

Talking in third person like a blonde bimbo slut, Candi babbled, "Yes, Candi is a sluuut, a bimbo sluuut, fucccck Candi is, Candi is, Candi is comiiiiiiiiiiing."

Janet smiled as she made the impossible possible and the blonde bitch came a second time.

Candi couldn't believe she had just come twice and couldn't believe how much she was coming. It wasn't until Janet pulled her fist out a moment later that she realized her water had broken.

Janet laughed, her made-up theory actually working. "I told you."

"Oh God," Candi gasped, "I need to get to the hospital."

"I'll tell your maid to come and assist you," Janet offered, as she moved to the door.

"Okayyyy," Candi weakly agreed.

"Remember, slut," Janet continued as she opened the door, "You're my slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Candi nodded, knowing she was completely screwed because of the video and oddly confused at how much pleasure this nigger brought her.

"Good slut," Janet finished, "And I expect you to call her Janet."

"But we already have the name picked out," Candace protested.

"Change it," Janet shrugged, waving her phone with intent, "although I will generously allow you to choose the middle name."

"Thank you," Candace replied with a sigh, knowing she had no choice but to do it. She wasn't sure how to break the news to her husband, but at least he didn't know the nigger next door, his words, was named Janet yet.

Janet walked out, smiling wide as she said to the maid who was standing a few feet away from the door with concern, "She's in labour."

The maid hurried in as Janet sauntered out looking forward to telling her posse about this crazy seduction.

As Janet went back to her house, she pondered how no matter how many white bitches she turned it never got old. And this community was full of white bitches desperately needing to be turned.

Janet decided to go shower up first, feeling rather dirty after what she had just done. She walked into her house and was surprised to see her daughter sitting on the couch, her legs spread open with a white blonde cheerleader between her legs.

"That didn't take long," Janet smiled, proud of her daughter and her already very skilled seductive prowess.

"There are a lot of white cunts there," Bethany moaned as she pulled on the ponytail to allow her mother to see her new pretty pet.

"She's cute," the proud mother complimented, while looking at the very embarrassed red faced blonde.

"Say hi to my mother, slut," Bethany ordered, loving pushing a white bitch to utter humiliation.

"Hi, Mrs. Jones," the cheerleader, Daphne Dudley, greeted, mortified at being caught in such a naughty act, trying to understand how she ended up in this humiliating predicament.

"Its Mistress," Bethany corrected, before pulling the blonde back into her pussy.

Daphne couldn't believe she was licking a pussy, nevertheless a nigger's pussy, yet even though she was mortified and disgraced, she couldn't stop licking, the taste completely addicting.

Janet nodded, "Well, have fun, but don't be late getting back to school."

"Of course, Mommmmmy," Bethany moaned, her orgasm building from the cheerleader's eager tongue.

Janet would ask later how her daughter seduced someone so quick, but first she had to go shower, she had coffee with the ladies this afternoon.

As Janet walked up the stairs, she heard her daughter dominate the newest addition, "Keep licking slut, this is going to be your regular lunch time snaccccccck."

As Janet went to the bedroom to undress she thought to herself: like mother, like daughter.

THE END for NOW.

Coming someday maybe: (Alphabetical order)

Leave comments of which ones you would like to read... if any.

Straight White Girls: Bimbo Blonde

Black seductress dominates dumb ex-beauty pageant MILF.

Straight White Girls: Birthday

Black seductress gives woman best present ever-black pussy.

Straight White Girls: Bitch Tamed (Big brother story) threesome

Black seductress dommes big brother celebrity.

Straight White Girls: Cheerleader (daughter story)

Teen seductress dommes bitchy blonde racist cheerleader.

Straight White Girls: Church Girl

Black seductress tempts Christian girl to the DARK side.

Straight White Girls: Debutantes

Black seductress dommes 2 debutantes on their special night.

Straight White Girls: Diva (across the street)

Black seductress dommes stuck-up bitch.

Straight White Girls: Elderly Emma

Black seductress dommes original founder of white community.

Straight White Girls: Fat Burning

Black seductress dommes and trains chubby outcasted mother.

Straight White Girls: First Pet

Black seductress flashes back to her first white seduction.

Straight White Girls: Gold Digger

Black seductress dommes bitch who married for money.

Straight White Girls: Girl Guide Mom

Black seductress dommes mother selling girl guide cookies.

Straight White Girls: House Party (blacks come in)

Black seductress has a sex party for her black female friends.

Straight White Girls: Inheritance

Black seductress dommes a???

Straight White Girls: Innocent Wife

Black seductress dommes shy reserved outcasted woman

Straight White Girls: Lawyer (flashback story)

Black seductress dommes intense no-nonsense lawyer

Straight White Girls: Minister's Wife

Black seductress dommes arrogant goody-goody

Straight White Girls: Miss America

Black seductress dommes teen who just won beauty pageant.

Straight White Girls: Nerd (daughter story)

Teen seductress seduces and educates nerd in lesbian sex.

Straight White Girls: Orgy

Black seductress has white pets gangbanged by black dick.

Straight White Girls: Pet Training

Black seductress trains white pets to be full-service sluts

Straight White Girls: Principal

Black seductress dommes pretentious principal

Straight White Girls: PTA Bitch

Black seductress dommes overbearing PTA chair.

Straight White Girls: Slave Auction

White pets are auctioned off to black Mistresses.

Straight White Girls: Teacher (daughter story)

Teen seductress seduces and dommes bitch teacher

Straight White Girls: Teen Party

Black seductress and daughter domme seniors at party

Straight White Girls: Valedictorian (flashback story)

Black seductress dommes brilliant, but racist young lady

12