Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess bypassed his cock and pressed her lips to his inner thigh, running her tongue upwards until she'd reached just beneath his balls. She nuzzled his flesh and lapped at the sensitive globes. His musky scent intoxicated her; so warm, so male. The sound of his harsh breaths sent a thrill running through her. She wanted to push him over the edge, make him lose control.

"Tess." Max thrust into her palm and weaved his fingers in her hair.

"What?" She kissed the tender spot just behind his balls, taking pleasure in the shudder that ran through him.

"You're a tease."

She let out a breathy laugh and dragged her tongue firmly from the base of his cock to the tip. A tortured groan slipped from him. Tess pressed her lips to the head of his cock and with a dart of her tongue, licked at the droplets of pre-cum.

Thunder rolled above the cave. Lightning flashed and rain thrummed against the roof. Amidst the chaos of sound and light, Tess wrapped her lips around his hard shaft and slid him into her hungry mouth. His fingers tightened in her hair. She moaned and cupped him in her palm. She imprisoned him firmly with the suction of her lips, pulling back up the length of him. He held his breath as her tongue swirled around his head. When her lips glided back down to the base of his cock, he let the breath out in a rush of air.

Tess repeated the movements, loving the sounds he made as she pleasured him. He held her gently with his palms at her temples and began a shallow pumping of his hips, leisurely fucking her mouth. She straddled his calves and gripped his thighs, her fingers digging into his flesh. Saliva pooled in her mouth, leaking from the corner of her lips. The fervour built inside her until she wanted to devour him.

"Christ, Tess, come up here." Max pulled her off him and dragged her over his body. He gripped his cock in one hand and thrust inside her.

Tess let out a guttural moan as he filled her. She expanded around his throbbing cock, her back bowing at the shift in power. He took over, his fingers clamping her hips. He bent his knees, cradling her arse against his thighs as he hammered inside her. Her breasts bounced with the force of his thrusts. She bit her lip and steadied herself with her palms flattened against his chest. She almost sobbed with the pleasure of it all.

Max curved his hand around the back of her neck and urged her closer. He wrapped his other arm around her back, holding her tight. All the while he continued pumping inside her. His lips searched for hers and he kissed her long and hard. Their hot breaths intermingled as he whispered against her mouth, "You're gorgeous, Tess. I love fucking you."

She sighed breathlessly, her sigh slipping into a moan when he shoved a hand between their bodies and cupped her breast. He rubbed her nipple with his thumb. She slid her fingers into his hair and pressed her mouth to his, tugging on his lower lip with her teeth.

Max gripped the back of her neck and built the intensity of his thrusts. Pressure surged inside her, taking her by surprise as it started deep in her belly, spreading outwards in a warm rush. It tingled in her fingertips, tightened every muscle in her body until she was jerking above him.

Tess broke the connection of their mouths and tucked her face in against his neck. She bit his shoulder gently and cried out as an orgasm tore through her.

"Fuck, Tess." Max held her tightly against him, hips pumping, breaths wrenching from him. He strained against her, his cum filling her as he erupted with a long groan. His body jolted with the release and he shuddered beneath her.

Tess collapsed on his chest, sucking in air. For a moment only the sounds of their laboured breathing competed with the raging storm outside. She sighed as Max stroked her hair, his other hand roaming absently over her back. She pressed her mouth to his throat, feeling his pulse race against her lips. "That was...unbelievable," Tess said. She closed her eyes and leaned her cheek on his pounding heart.

"We didn't even get our shoes off."

She lifted her chin and nibbled on his stubble covered jaw. "Next time."

Max hummed his agreement as he slipped her hair free from its ponytail. He massaged her scalp slowly, firmly, until she moaned with contentment. "There's a small waterfall not far from here, Tess. It's beautiful - peaceful and secluded." He ran his fingers through the damp strands and swept his hands down the length of her back. "I'd like to take you there tomorrow. I want to feel your legs wrapped around me while I slip inside you again. I want to see the water spray all over this red hair of yours while I make you lose control."

With his body warm and relaxed beneath her, with the image of him all slick and wet in her mind, Tess writhed against him and closed her eyes. "I like the sound of that."

12