Stranded Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men discussed other matters while we waited for Dale's arrival; business profits as there were several businesses within the family, a few new marriages, a couple of new births, even a few passing's. Nearly two hours had passed by the time Dale arrived, another man rushed past him and threw his arms around Sam, forcing me to take a step back.

"Little brother!" the new man greeted cheerfully. He had the same black hair and blue eyes that Sam did, only he was taller and chunky; nearly twice Sam's size. Sam gasped in surprise but hugged the other man back.

"Hey Zeke, it is good to see you as well." It didn't take a genius to deduce the man to be Ezekiel, it was the title little brother that had thrown me off. He glanced at me and immediately began advancing, hands outreached, and I backed myself right into Earl, causing me to almost jump right out of my skin. Sam pulled Ezekiel back by his shirt collar.

"Whoa, just what do you think you're doin', Zeke?"

"Her hair. I need some of her hair." My heart nearly stopped in my chest, had I heard correctly? My hair? Dale walked in and smacked the back of Ezekiel's head hard enough I winced.

"I raised you better than that. You never lay hands on someone's wife without their husband's consent, unless they're doin' something wrong. Is she doing something wrong, Ezekiel?"

"Well no, but it's so so pretty! Please, Papa, I could make something really beautiful with it!"

"You know the rules, boy. We are not here for hair today." Ezekiel's shoulders slumped and he begrudgingly turned away from me. Dale nodded civilly at Sam as he pushed Ezekiel closer to the empty chair waiting at the end of the table. Abraham exchanged a few glances with some of the others before nodding.

"Have a seat, son. Let us begin."