Stranded Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arioch took a few gulps, setting the empty cup in the sink before kissing my forehead, his lips searing into my flesh.

"Be obedient, I will be back as soon as I am able." I wanted to reach out, to pull him back and beg him not to leave but I remained frozen as I watched his back disappear out the door and into the woods. My senses were suddenly hyper aware as Earl shifted.

"It doesn't look the trial is going in your favor," Earl announced as he made himself comfortable in the living room chair.

"What do you mean?"

"This isn't the first time the Conclave has had to deal with Samson. Frankly speaking, it's getting old."

"Are you implying the decision has been made?" I inquired. What happened to praying about it? Was anything in this family what it pretended to be?

"While your words tell us one story, your face, your body language, it screams guilty."

"My body language?" I thought I was being careful, doing my best to stay neutral.

"The way you shift when asked an uncomfortable question."

"That's not from guilt, it's from fear." Earl only shook his head.

"My vote could be... persuaded." he looked me up and down, and I recoiled in disgust.

"When hell freezes over." I spat.

"We both know I could just take what I want from you and not a damn thing you do would stop me."

"Why don't you then?" I demanded angrily.

"Because it's so much sweeter when you have to give it to me. Plus, I like to watch it break you. Do you want to find out what will happen if you refuse?" It only made me want to resist more. But if I refused? What then? Would he really tip the scale against us? One look into his cold hard eyes and my doubts were washed away. He would. He might still do it anyways, even if you do give him what he wants. But if I followed through, at least I tried. The thought of this man inside me made me cringe. It wasn't as though he was completely unattractive, it was the energy he gave off that made my skin crawl. He was evil manifested into human form. There was no flicker of life in his eyes as he sat there patiently waiting for my response. Large giant tears splattered against my rose covered dress. I bit down on my lower lip to prevent it from trembling.

"Tick Tock, KitKat." I glanced at the door. How long before Sam got back?

"He's not returning anytime soon. However, I don't recommend stalling much longer. I'm not gonna feel this charitable forever."

"You are only one vote; how can I be certain this will sway things in our favor?"

"You can't." I hoped for further explanation and received none.

"And forcing me to commit adultery doesn't bother you, does it? How do I know you're not going to kill me, bluebeard?"

"You're not my wife, you are in no danger of me killing you tonight. Now quit wasting my time little girl; besides you're not even my type, I like brunettes with brown eyes." I took a few deep breaths, trying to push away the queasy feeling. I could do this, it wasn't much different than the pity sex I once gave an ex, minus the fear of imminent death of course.

"What do you want me to do?" I heard the words, but I felt as if they were coming from someone else's lips. He spread his legs apart and gestured to his belt with a nod.

"Disrobe and kneel."

When Earl spoke, my body nearly obeyed by instinct. The deep boom in his voice rattled my nerves, the wooden floor dug into my knees, but I didn't bother to ask for a pillow. I pulled the dress off, shivering in the early morning cold. My nipples instantly hardened, and I tried to cover them, some vain attempt at modesty but Earl grunted in disapproval and I let my arms fall to the side.

"Now is not the time to be shy." I swallowed past the lump in my throat and with shaky hands, reached forward. His belt buckle was a silver G with mistletoe at the bottom. Skye had mentioned seeing a G with mistletoe, and Earl had no sons for his wives never lived long enough. Had Skye been in this same position?

"Did you forget how a buckle works sweetie?" My fingers fumbled and I struggled to stay in control. Earl wasn't doing this for the sex, for him, it was the power. And his ability to fill someone with fear without even laying a hand on them. My heartbeat picked up with the pull of his zipper, his erection outlined against his jeans and I reached inside, gently maneuvering him free. He was long and thick, nothing monstrous but something he could be proud of. Earl kept his hands on the armrests, his eyes watching my every move.

"It ain't gonna bite you, come closer." You can do this. I shuffled closer, his knees nearly hugging my shoulders, his manhood displayed mere inches before my face. I licked my lips, mouth suddenly dry, stomach free falling. Was this my life now? To be forever trapped and fucking people for survival? How mad would Sam/Arioch once they discovered I did this? He had eliminated 3 cousins for it. Earl was Conclave, would there even be judgement? I received a sharp slap that had my ears ringing and my cheek was on fire.

"Focus" Earl snapped, bringing my attention back to his engorged member.

"What do you want?" I snapped back. Then realized, too late, it was not the correct response. His hand shot out quickly, wrapping it in my hair, giving me a little shake, bringing his face closer to mine.

"Talk to me like that again and I'll sew your damn lips shut. Got it?"

"Yes." I replied, voice barely above a whisper

"Yes Sir." he corrected.

"Yes...Sir." He released my hair and I had a few seconds to gather myself before he barked out the next order.

"Climb on," he instructed, patting his lap with a lecherous grin. I swallowed back the nausea, as I pulled myself to my feet. Earl was a giant of a man; I was hesitant only for a moment. I had little choice but to grip his shoulders as I straddled his lap, his erection flush between our bodies.

"Well aren't you precious. It's no wonder Samson doesn't wanna share. You're soaked before I've even penetrated you." My face burned and all I wanted in that moment was to get away. But the second I leaned back his hands moved, striking fast, one gripping my throat, the other exploring the moist folds between my legs.

"Not so fast there, sweetie. I'm not done with you yet." His fingers moved swiftly and with expertise. I grabbed his forearm with my hands just to keep myself balanced. I was soaked, my face burned brighter as he brought his hand up and wiped it across my face. Leaving a cooling trail of my own fluids.

"Such a wicked thing." He was trying to humiliate me. I could see it in his eyes. I wanted to hurt him so badly I felt my body start to shake with it. He must have mistaken my trembling for a lack of oxygen, he released me, leaving me gasping.

"Do not pull away from me again. Next time I may not let go," he warned. I nodded, disoriented as the blood rushed back to my brain.

"Put it inside you." Just obey, do what he says, and it'll be over with.

I reached between us, one hand on his chest while the other reached down, gripping his stiff member, and angled it just right. Once I felt the head of his cock press against my opening, I plunged down quickly. I figured it was like ripping off a band aid. I just wanted him to be done.

"Now, ride me." My hands returned to his shoulders, but he didn't like that. So, he grabbed my wrists and held them behind my back, forcing me to push my chest out as I struggled to balance. He adjusted his hips, hitting a new angle. I shuddered, face on fire as I tried to balance.

"Not even a little resistance, you are so wet I slide right in. Tell me, does your husband know how hot you get for other men's cock?" I wanted to spit in his face. To take my nails and scratch his eyes out but I couldn't. I wasn't big enough nor strong enough to take him on. Not to mention the rest of the conclave would be waiting for me. Attacking him meant either a severe beating or more likely, death. Plus, you still need his vote. Yah. There was that too. A sudden slap brought my attention back. I looked up through a curtain of my own hair and tears.

"I asked a question."

"You'll have to ask him." I growled in return. Earl sank his teeth into the hardening bud of my breast, sending painful jolts straight to my groin, making me squirm and my cunt squeeze tighter. I screeched at him to stop, but it only encouraged him to bite harder. I could scream at the top of my lungs, it wouldn't matter. Even if Arioch heard me, what could he do about it? He couldn't very well kill the entire conclave, could he? I panted as I tried to work through the pain, his hands released mine and they seemed to be everywhere all at once. He stole my breathe when he tangled his hand in my hair and pulled me down for a violent kiss. His lips smashed into mine, crushing them against my teeth before shoving his tongue in my mouth. I tasted copper and realized I cut the inside of my lip. There was an animalistic growl, I squealed as he stood, one arm around my waist holding me in place, carrying me with him as he arched forward, putting me against the floor with a loud thwack. He grabbed both my forearms, pinning them securely to the ground, his hips pinning my lower half to the floor as he continued to work his cock in and out and a strong, steady pace.

My interview had felt like it was 10 minutes, how many questions could they possibly have for him? Unless they've already decided and he's dead. My attention was brought back to the present as he dug his fingers in, his hips slamming harder and I was suddenly seized by an orgasm so powerful my vision went dark. It took several minutes before it slowly trickled back in. My body felt like a wet noodle, limbs heavy and limp. What the hell had just happened? Earl was already leaning back, buckling his belt and adjusting his shirt as looked down at me and smirked.

"You are an interesting little gem, but I suppose you are already well aware of that." I ignored him and sighed, lolling in the afterglow. I could feel a small puddle of fluids beneath me, soaking into the rug but I was too serene to care.

Earl nudged me with his boot and held out his empty mug. I stared at him for a minute, brain registering what it was he wanted. I pried myself off the floor, slipping my dress back on and making my way into the kitchen, my thighs were slightly sticky as they brushed one another, but I ignored it. I filled his mug before making my way into the bathroom, using a rag beneath the sink to clean up. Something low in my gut told me no amount of cleaning was going to matter, Arioch was going to find out. Especially after he'd aired Earl's dirty laundry just that morning. What was I thinking? Self-preservation. There was a neat set of teeth marks around my nipple and I knew I wouldn't be able to hide them. Bastard. When I finished, I sat back down and sipped my coffee. My breast ached but I was ignoring it, instead I stared out the window and watched the breeze rustle the trees. The sun had reached the middle of the sky by the time Arioch returned, his face revealing nothing. He nodded at Earl who grabbed his luggage and left. I felt both dread and relief as he sat down beside me at the table.

"So, tell me dear wife, did you fuck him?!"