Stranded Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know exactly what I want you to do, resisting won't help you here KitKat." His hips moved only slightly, but it was enough that my body felt near combustion. I didn't just want it now, I needed it; so, I swallowed my pride and conceded. Just once. Doesn't mean anything, I told myself.

"Please, make me cum." He flashed me a proud yet arrogant smile as he released my wrists, grabbed my knees, pinning them towards the table as he began pounding away like a jackhammer. All sorts of strange noises escaped me as I came, vision flooded with pure white light as my brain filled with warm fuzzy static. Arioch drove me over the edge and beyond as he pumped me full of his hot, sticky cum, stopping only once his balls were drained.

I could feel our mixed fluids as they began dripping onto the table, but he held me there, smiling down at me in triumph.

"See? I told you, can't resist me forever." I knew that; but that sure as hell wasn't going to stop me from trying.