Stranded with Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm very sleepy, Trace," she said. "I don't like sleeping in my clothes. They bind me all up. Will you promise not to molest me if we take them off?"

"I won't molest you," I told her. "I'm going to molest you in my mind, but I'll keep my hands to myself."

She giggled and squirmed around under the covers. Her shirt and bra came out and then her pants. The thought of this gorgeous girl in bed with me in only her panties had me hard as a rock. I sat up and took off my shirt. I had goose bumps immediately and she laughed at me. I pulled my pants and socks off and threw them out. She turned over away from me and told me goodnight. I drifted off to the sound of the wind rattling ice and snow against the windows.

At some point in the night I woke up. There was a naked girl spooned up against me. Her butt was pressing against my erection and my arm was lying across her, a big, firm breast under my hand. I could feel her nipple under my fingers and I desperately wanted to squeeze it.

"Sam," I whispered. "Sam, are you awake?"

She stirred and turned her head to look at me with sleepy blue eyes. "It's okay," she said. "I was cold and you're warm. Just hold me." Her arm was on top of mine, holding my hand over her breast.

"My hand..." I said.

"I know; it's okay. My boobs were cold, too. Just hold me."

It was warm with us sharing body heat and she felt incredibly soft and smooth against me. She didn't seem to mind my erection between the cheeks of her ass and I certainly didn't. She was sleeping again and I drifted off into erotic dreams. When I woke up again it was light outside. The wind had died down but I could still see snow falling through the window. I was on my back and Sam was draped half over me. Her cheek was lying on my chest and the covers were pulled up to her chin. Her waves of black hair were covering us and I could feel those big naked breasts crushed against my side. My arms were around her slender back and she had one leg over me, pressing her thigh against my cock. It was semi-erect and I could feel the heat of her pussy against my leg. I stroked the silken skin of her back and kissed her sleeping lips. She stirred a little and moaned into my mouth, pressing her pussy against my thigh.

Her eyes opened and she gasped and tried to pull away. I held her close continuing to claim her luscious lips. Her motions against my thigh became stronger and she moaned again. She pulled her lips away and panted.

"No, Trace. Stop, please stop. You're making me so horny and I can't. Ann, I can't do this to Ann. Please Trace I... I... oh God, please."

"I have something to tell you," I said. "This was Ann's idea. She knew this would happen and she's been begging me for months to let it happen. Do you remember when you told me she kissed you like that? She wants to do it again. She thinks you're unhappy, baby. She hates to see you like that. She thought if she shared me with you you'd be happy and you might want to share her with me."

Her eyes were wide in shock. "Ann wanted us to do this? She wants you to make love to me? There wasn't really an emergency at the hospital, was there? She never intended to come."

"Yes, Sam, she wants us to make love. I didn't want to before. Now I want to do it, too. You're something I never imagined. I never imagined I'd have this big gorgeous girl who's so vulnerable and beautiful inside naked in bed with me. I never knew I would want you. I do and I'm going to make love to you. Then I'm going to do it again and then I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to do it again and again."

"I'm not naked," she giggled. "I have my panties on."

I took care of that problem and her panties and my boxers went away. "Now you're naked," I told her. "God you feel incredible, Sam. Will you let Ann and I fuck you when we get back?"

She nodded. "I've wanted to make love to her for years. I've felt that way ever since she kissed me. I was afraid I was some kind of weird lesbian with a thing for my sister. I know I'm not though. I have a thing for you, too. Please don't hurt me, Trace. I've never done this before. You're not going to hurt me, are you?"

"Maybe a little. There's no way around it, Samantha. It's going to hurt a little. Then I'm going to make it feel really, really good."

"I know that. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm on the edge of something cool here, Trace. I feel close to you. I think I'm going to be really close to Ann. If you screw me around I don't think I'll ever get over it. I haven't felt like this in years."

"What do you mean, 'screw you around'?" I squeezed her to me and ran my hands up and down her silky back. I could feel her muscles play as she shifted, pressing herself against my thigh. I could feel downy soft curls against me.

"I mean make love to me and then be mean to me. I mean just drop me and let it go back to the way we were before. Ignore me and not love me."

"I'll never do that. I don't think you know how much Ann loves you, baby. I've wanted to just leave you alone for years. She wouldn't let that happen. I love her desperately, Sam. Even if I didn't love you, I would never do any of those things because she loves you and you're important to her. Trust me; I'm a doctor."

She laughed for a long time and it thrilled me to hear that laugh. She was opening up like a flower in the sun. I kissed her and she kissed back running her hands across my chest. I pulled on her arm and she climbed on top of me. Her curls rubbed across my cock and meshed with mine. She rubbed herself on me and I could feel heat and moisture radiating from her. She started to try to get me inside her and I pulled her up and away.

"Slow down, Sam," I told her. "There's more to it than that. I want to love you, baby."

She looked puzzled and I rolled on top of her. "Let me just make love to you a while," I told her. "I want to love every inch of you. I wish it weren't so cold so I could just look at you for a while. You're a spectacular woman, and I could spend hours looking at you."

She blushed and it was delightful. I slid down under the covers and kissed her neck, nibbling at her smooth skin and her earlobes. She shivered and I don't think it was from the cold. I slid down farther and there were those magnificent breasts. There were gaps in the covers that let in light and I could see how spectacular they were. They were very large and firm. They jiggled and swayed at our every movement, but they were so hard and taut that they didn't lose their shape and flop to the side like you would expect. I sank my fingers into them and her breath drew in with a gasp. I rolled them under my hands, feeling how resilient they were and I crushed them a little. She moaned and arched her back, pressing them more firmly into my hands. Her nipples were erect and beautiful. They weren't long but they were fat and very delicious looking. I rolled them between my thumbs and forefingers and she gasped. When I bent and took one into my mouth she went wild. Her fingers tangled in my hair and she pulled my head into the firm softness, arching her back off the bed and babbling.

"Oh, my God, Trace; what are you... what's happening... I... I'm, oh God. I'm running away, Trace." She shuddered wildly under me, pressing her pussy against my belly and tossing her head from side to side. Her long black hair whipped around us, half covering her face as she came for me for the first time. She was obviously very inexperienced and very sensitive; my own twenty-five-year-old virgin goddess. I sucked the other nipple into my lips and she continued to shudder and moan. She gradually came back to earth and I slid up and claimed her lips. She wrapped her arms tightly around me and kissed me passionately.

"Jesus, Trace; what you did to me. That was so intense. I've never let anyone play with my boobs before. That was so amazing. I think I'm going to love this. I think I'm going to love you. Do you make Ann feel like that?"

"Better," I told her. "We're just getting started, baby." I slid half off of her and she could feel my erection drag across her. "Touch me, baby," I told her.

Her hand slid hesitantly down across my belly. When she found my pubic hair she played with it for a minute before seeking what she was looking for. Her hand touched my cock and jumped away. She hesitated for a moment and then grasped me. She held my cock in her hot little hand, letting her fingers explore. They ran over the sensitive head, felt along the shaft and explored the fruit hanging underneath. She filled her hands with my balls and squeezed gently before returning to my shaft.

"I need to see it," she whispered. She scooted down under the covers and I raised them a little so I could watch her and let in a little light and air. She used both hands and explored every inch. I saw her eyes flash up to mine.

"Is it supposed to be this big?" she asked.

"Do you think it's big?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she confessed. "I've never seen a real one before."

"You've seen fake ones?" I asked her.

"No, silly; I've seen pictures on the internet," she said. "This seems really big. I always suspected the guys on the internet were like other actors. You know, bigger than life, like actors are more beautiful than real people. Yours is as big as theirs though. Are all men this big?"

"Some are bigger and some are smaller," I told her. "I think mine is on the big side. I think the average is around five inches."

She measured with her hands. "Jesus, Trace, you're twice that big."

I laughed. "I think you're adding a couple of inches. Are you afraid?"

"No, well actually, yes," she said. "Not any more than I was before, though. I'm going to kiss it. Is that okay?"

"It's very okay," I told her. "Imagine it's a big ice cream cone. It's called giving head or a blow job, baby. Men love it. Women, too. I'll give you yours after."

She thought for a moment and then gave me a swipe with her tongue. She giggled. "Like that?" she asked.

"Yes, you do that long enough and I'll come for you. Do you want that?"

She blushed and nodded. "When I come you can take it in your mouth. If you don't we'll have a mess and we don't want that in our bed. We'd have to change the sheets and it's too cold. You can either hold it in your mouth and spit it out later, or swallow it."

"What does it taste like?" she asked.

"I have no idea," I laughed. "I don't suck men's cocks."

"What does Ann do?" she asked.

"She loves cum," I told her. "She swallows it. She says she likes the taste. Some women don't. You'll just have to see." She nodded again and began to lick all over the head.

She kissed up and down the shaft and then positioned her head over me and slid her lips down, taking three or four inches inside her scalding wetness. She bobbed her head up and down. She seemed to be trying to take more. She gagged and gasped when the head hit the back of her throat.

"Easy, baby," I cautioned her. "Gagging isn't fun. Just take what you can."

She nodded. "No, it isn't," she said. She went back to work and although she was inexperienced she was a natural, just like her sister. The sight of that gorgeous girl with her mouth full of my cock had me on the edge in minutes. "I'm almost there," I warned her.

She began to pump her hands up and down, instinctively milking my shaft and I felt my nuts boil over. She choked a little at first as I spurted into those beautiful lips and a little cum ran down her chin. Then she was sucking like a pro, drinking my thick spurts down, making gulping sounds that were incredibly erotic. She kept working until the last streams were gone and the sensation on the sensitive head was becoming painful. I pulled her up and she rested on my chest, looking at me with those incredible blue pools.

"Was I good, Trace?" she asked.

"You were incredible, baby," I told her. "Just incredible! I can't believe you've never done that before. Did you like it?"

"It was very sexy," she said. "I felt powerful, knowing I could make you do that. I loved the look on your face." She cleaned the cum off of her chin with her thumb and ate it.

"God that's erotic," I told her. "What did you think about the taste?"

"It was good," she said. "It was kind of salty and sort of like a thick shake except warm. If you like it I'll always swallow it."

I was very excited! That meant that she wanted to do it again! It was time to return the favor. I flipped her over and kissed my way down her spectacular body. She was writhing and moaning by the time I reached that little patch of soft curls. They were very soft, dark and springy. I pulled on them and she giggled. I lay between her thighs. That flesh was so incredible; soft and silky, but with iron underneath. I kissed all over her thighs and up between them was the most beautiful little pussy. Her lips were small and very pink, forming a thin line as they pressed tightly together. They rose smoothly to her little clitoris at the top. I parted them at the bottom, putting my fingertip just inside. She was dripping wet inside and I used her moisture to coat the little lips and slide across her little love button. Her hips jerked and twitched as my finger hit her clitoris.

I was going to make this good for her or die trying. I tasted her with my tongue and she was sweet and tangy at the same time, clean girl cum spreading across my tongue. I probed her hole and tasted more. It was like nectar, and I lapped it up. She was moaning every time I touched her now, and I ran my tongue firmly up and down her perfect little lips. She began to thrust her hips up, seeking more contact and I gave it to her. I strummed her little button with the tip of my tongue and she began to tremble. I worked it up and down and from side to side and the tremble in her thighs became more pronounced. When I sucked it into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue she began to bridge her hips up off the bed and when they reached their peak, all that tension came bursting out. She screamed and thrashed under me and her hips were churning.

"Coming; oh God, I'm coming," she groaned. "Trace, oh, Trace; oh my God, oh my God, it's... it's... oh Jesus, Trace!"

I felt her beginning to relax and thrust my middle finger inside her, curling it up to find the roughness of her g-spot. When my finger touched the little pad of nerve endings she exploded again. Her voice was rough and husky and she moaned my name over and over. Her body shook and spasmed as she came repeatedly, crying out her pleasure again and again. Her motions became frantic and she was pushing at my head, forcing me away.

"Oh, my God, Trace; stop, please stop." I continued to move my finger inside her and she bucked her hips frantically, trying to get away. "Please, Trace; oh God, please stop. I can't stand anymore. Trace, I'm begging you; you're killing me!"

I slowly backed off and she stopped thrashing, pulling weakly at my arm. I kissed my way back to those big beautiful breasts and up her neck to her lips. She was sobbing and shaking like a leaf, her arms clinging to me and pulling me against her, desperately seeking contact.

"Are you okay, Sam?" I asked her.

"No," she sobbed. "I've never... Trace; that was so... so intense and so good and so scary."

"Why was it scary, honey?"

"It was like I had no control of my body! You were just taking me away and all I could think about was coming. I just wanted it so bad and it felt so good that I would have done anything for you. I still feel like that. I'd do anything you wanted me to to feel like that again. You're making me fall in love with you, Trace and that scares the hell out of me!"

"Why, Samantha?" I asked. "It's okay to fall in love. It's not scary."

"It is if you're me," she wept. "I've been keeping myself from loving anyone for most of my life. When you love people they hurt you. You could hurt me so bad. The scary part is that I would let you."

"Samantha, I'm not going to hurt you. What kind of monster would I be to do that? I know how soft and beautiful you are now. It would be like hurting a kitten except worse. I'm telling you that you're precious to me. I never dreamed there was this scared little girl inside you that wants to be loved so badly. I'm going to love you for the rest of your life. Ann is going to love you, too. She's going to be so happy that you opened up and let me in. She wants back in, too."

She looked up at me with those big blue eyes full of tears. She held my face in her hands and kissed me. "I'm going to trust you, Trace," she said. "I'm going to give you everything I have."

"Thank you, baby," I told her. "I'm going to treat you like a princess."

My cock was achingly hard with wanting this vulnerable gorgeous girl. I positioned her just right and eased the head in-between her perfect lips. She moaned against my lips and I pressed into her moist wetness. I could feel her lips part and stretch tightly around the crown and it slipped inside. I didn't feel a barrier, but there was incredible tightness. She went stiff and I froze, soaking in her heat and moisture. I kissed her again and again and when she relaxed I pushed through and two inches slid into her creamy pussy. She gasped and froze again. I didn't move and we repeated the process. I stopped and let her rest for a minute. Her hips began to move slightly and I drew back and began a rhythm, giving her the first few inches again and again until she was moaning and thrusting back at me. She began that cute little tremble again and I continued to fuck her slowly until I felt her contract around me. She came, the tension leaving her body and her hips bucking madly. I gave her one of the forward thrusts and this time I thrust sharply forward, burying myself inside her and claiming her pussy as my own. She squeaked and pushed her hands against my stomach. Her orgasm continued for a second or two and then she was crying a little.

"Oweee," she said. "Damn, Trace! Shit that hurt. Don't move! Why did you do that? I thought we were all gentle like and slow; then you just jabbed me."

I laughed and apologized. "I'm sorry baby, I'll be gentle and slow for a while now. Gentle and slow there would have been torture. It's over now; we just had to get past it Thank God you didn't have a hymen."

"Well, okay, just don't make sudden movements like that until I get used to you. That hurt, Trace."

"I'm sorry, Samantha. It won't hurt any more."

I continued to soak in her and she began to make little circular motions. With my curls meshed with hers, she let out a groan.

"You're so deep in me. God, I thought it was never going to end. It's starting to feel really good. You can move now. Let's go a little faster."

"I have to ask you if it's safe to cum inside you." I said.

"Yes, I've been taking the pill since I was fourteen. I had... problems. It's okay if you want to."

That was a relief to me. I hate worrying about pulling out at the right time, and it isn't really safe, anyway. I began to stroke her and she had the tightest, wettest pussy I've ever been in. I hadn't fucked anyone but Ann for nearly fifteen years and I was glad I had come earlier. I wouldn't have lasted five minutes inside that gorgeous girl. The sounds she made and the look on her face when she came were nearly enough to make me blow the way it was. She was extremely responsive and she matched every motion I made. Any change in tempo or depth set her off and she must have cum a dozen times before the incredible look and feel of her sent my cum boiling into her. We coasted to a stop and I rested inside her. We kissed and nibbled and said little love things to each other and in five minutes, I felt my cock begin to swell inside her. We made love, slow and sweet; just two people in love and loving every second they get to spend joined together. When I shot my second load in her she came again, shuddering under me until the last spasms faded.