Strange and Kinky Things Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a seat, Mr. Brown, and may the luckiest man win." She purred. The wrap skirt fell in billows around her ankles followed shortly by the blouse. Looking over her shoulder at Mel, Helen reached back and unsnapped her bra then shrugged her shoulders to let it slide down her arms. She sauntered over to where her husband was seated, already stroking himself into readiness. She turned her back on him and then with flirtatious wiggles slid her panties down and stepped out of them.

With a growl, Charlie grabbed Helen by the hips and pulled her down onto his lap. He ran his now stiff member teasingly back and forth across her labia and smiled as he felt the moisture quickly form. Yes, Helen did like being ordered around and it showed as she lowered herself, impaled on his manhood.

"Well?" Helen held out her hands to Mel and as soon as he was in reach began to fondle, lick and suck on his cock and balls. In just seconds he was as stiff as Charlie and he grasped the woman by her hair.

"Hold her hands, buddy," Mel said and Charlie pulled Helen's arms tightly behind her. Opening her throat to receive him, Helen felt Mel's length drive down her throat and Charlie's drive up into her from behind. A strange bliss joined the arousal she felt, penetrated fore and aft, bringing shudders of surrender.Yes, she thought,this is what I was made for. Enjoyed by men and bred to them. Oh Charlie, oh Mel—use me! Plant me. Make me your fertile field, your seedbed ripe for sowing.

April watched in bemusement. A couple of months ago she was getting double penetrated while Helen watched. When they were done it was Helen who had been reluctant to join in the fun. Now Helen was the one happily playing baby roulette with two men and she, April, was the one with reservations. But at least she had a month to come to terms with the idea.

Soft hands played down her shoulders and warm kisses and nibbles on her neck and ears sent sudden warmth flowing through her body. "Baby," Maria whispered in April's ear, "just because Helen is spending the next few weeks occupying the men doesn't mean we have to be left out of the play. There's still that big dildo you bought to use on Mel upstairs. Charlie liked it a lot so I'm thinking I might find it just as much fun as he did. I'm still in the mood to get banged. Want to do me?"

As Maria's hands slid under her tee shirt and fondled her breasts, April decided that banging Maria was just what she wanted to do. "Any particular hole?" she asked.