Strange Days Ch. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't wanna come yet," I breathed, remembering some of the porn I'd seen online, most of the time with Sarah. The guys in porn had all kinds of methods to back themselves off from an early climax. Grabbing my cock, I slapped the long sticky length of it against her ass several times.

"Oh, that's nice," Sarah smiled, her cheek lying on the bed.

The feel of her tight ass against my slapping cock was wonderful, and it filled me with a sense of primal possession of her body. The moment the tight feeling in my belly waned, I shoved my dick back into her body. Sarah pushed herself up onto her arms with the sudden intrusion, groaning loudly. I slid a hand up her smooth back, tracing the line of her spine while fucking her slow and deep.

"Jeezus, Amy," Sarah moaned and shivered on my cock. "I think you're gonna ruin me for anyone else."

I chuckled and pushed deep into her body and held myself there. "Come here," I told her, bending over her back to wrap an arm around her chest. I stood back up, bringing her with me. Sarah raised her arms to hold my head, while my hands held her hips. I kept as much of my body pressed to hers and resumed pushing in and out of her heavenly cunt. The angle let me hit that spot inside of her with every stroke.

"Oh my-oh shit, that feels good," she moaned.

Her skin was so soft, body so warm, sex so tight and wet. "Too good, Sarah," I mumbled into her ear. "Too good."

Her fingers curled in my hair tightly. "Gonna come. Gonna come. Ohgawd."

Sarah came on my cock, her cunt sucking and pulling. I thrust in and out of her, my cock slashing through her wet folds, my stiff nipples rubbing against her back. I wrapped her in my arms and held her tightly, loving the feel of her climaxing body. That tight feeling in my belly returned with a sudden ferocity.

"Coming," I grunted into her ear.

I filled her with my thick cock, then my hot spunk, spilling long and hard into her body.

"Yesss," she hissed, pulling my hair and turning her head to kiss me. "Fill me up, baby."

When I felt my thick cum oozing down my thighs, I pushed her down onto the bed again and drew out of her. I held her down with one hand and stroked my cock with the other, blowing rope after thick rope of cream onto her back. I was amazed my how much was coming out of me as I laid ropes of cum from her shoulders to her ass.

Feeling my climax ebbing, I shoved my cock back inside of her. Sarah arched her back when I hit bottom. I held myself deep inside of her and let my orgasm finish in her cunt, and by the end of it, more of my spunk was leaking out of her. I collapsed over her back.

"Holy hell, Amy," Sarah breathed raggedly. "That was intense."

"Uh-huh," I mumbled, breathing in the scent of her sweaty skin.

"You felt huge, girl."

I mumbled again. "Uh-huh."

I breathed in her scent again. She smelled so amazing.

"I'm mean, I've never been so thoroughly...oh wow, that's nice," Sarah said as I turned my head to lick a line up the back of her neck. I softly kissed the sweaty skin of her neck, then further down to her back, making her coo.

"You smell so good," I whispered, licking her shoulder.

Sarah squirmed beneath me and her soaked sex clamped down on my shaft. I flexed a muscle I didn't know I had, making my dick twitch inside of her. It felt so good that I did it again, then slowly drew out of her and pushed back in.

"Hohgawd," Sarah groaned when I bottomed out. She turned her head to lay her cheek on the bedspread. "More?"

"Uh-huh," I breathed, pushing up with my arms. I stroked into her again, a little more firmly. Her heavenly cunt felt so good that I just couldn't bring myself to stop, and before I knew it, I was fucking her again. Slow, steady, deep, I thrust in and out, lost in the feel of her tight heat. I leaned down and nibbled her neck. "You're amazing, Sarah."

She laughed, which made me laugh too, but then I slammed my cock into her, careful not to hit her cervix too hard. Sarah pushed her face into the bedspread and gripped it furiously with both hands, screaming into the bed. I pounded her oily cunt with my raging cock. The room was filled with the scent of our sex, the vulgar sound of my dick slashing in and out of her wetly, my groin slapping against her tight ass. I couldn't get enough of her.

Drawing out half of my length, I grabbed her leg and made her roll onto her side, then slammed my cock back in. I thrust a few times, hard and fast, then turned her more, moving with her so that I had her lying on her back. Hooking my arms under both of her thighs, I put her legs over my shoulders, spread her legs wide, then shoved back into her body. Over and over I filled her tight heat with my turgid dick, my gaze riveted to where our bodies were joined, the glistening lips of her beautiful pussy stretched so tight around my thick shaft.

"Amy, I'm...ohmygawd...I'm gonna..."

I didn't let her finish, pulling her closer to the edge of the bed so that her ass was almost hanging over. Sarah grabbed my neck and curled her body up, kissing me hard. I pounded into her wet heat, fucked her furiously, relentlessly, desperate to come again. Sarah screamed into my mouth and came. I buried as much of me inside her as I could. My cream gushed into her, forced out of my body so powerfully that it almost hurt.

Sarah whimpered against my mouth, "So much cum...filling me up...gawd yes."

"Sarah!" I gasped.

My cock just kept on lurching in her body. I glanced down to see cum bubbling up around my fat root with every pulse into Sarah's cunt. My shaft would swell, spilling more creamy spunk into Sarah, then it would well up around my cock. A pool of thick white fluid was spreading beneath Sarah's ass, making a mess of the bed.

"Can't stop," I whimpered.

"It's okay," she sighed, pushing on my hips. She made me stand up while she sat on the edge of the bed. My dick popped out of her and blew a thick rope of cum from her navel to her forehead. Both of her hands took hold of my jerking length, stroking me as more cream blew all over her body. "I've got you baby."

I snaked a hand into her hair, and before I knew what I was doing, I'd pulled her mouth over the end of my spurting cock. Her soft lips slid down my shaft. The next spurt of cum made Sarah moan around my shaft, but after that, she was silent, too busy swallowing the jizz that was pumping into her mouth. After a while, my climax finally came to an end. Sarah sucked and slurped on me for a minute or two, and to my surprise, and relief, my dick finally started to soften.

"Wow," I breathed raggedly. Sarah tilted her chin up and gave me a coy look. My cock was soft, but still long and thick, shiny with her spit and both of our cum. Her hand held my length against her cheek, and the fat swollen head of my dick was nestled against her temple. To be honest, the sight of her there with my cock against her face was hot as hell. I shook my head, laughing softly. "You're a vixen, Sarah."

She chuckled and turned her head to kiss my shaft sweetly, then stood up. With her hand still holding my penis, she held my neck with the other and pressed her body against mine to kiss me. The kiss was soft, slow, gentle, our tongues occasionally playing in our mouths. It wasn't heated or lustful. It was sweet, affectionate. Her hand was stroking my length so gently, lovingly. Sarah broke the kiss to lean back and look down between us.

"Well, that confirms it," she said, and when I looked down at my penis, I gasped. "Honey, that's definitely bigger."

"Oh my gawd," I glanced at her and back at my cock. I wasn't erect, so Sarah was holding my length up against my body. The swollen shiny head was way past my navel now, at least a couple of inches longer than it was before. Though the shaft didn't look much thicker, the head seemed a little wider, more flared than before. I looked at Sarah again. "Yeah, definitely bigger."

Sarah let my penis fall and put her hands on my hips. She took a step back to look at it. "I wonder if that's permanent. The size, I mean."

"I'm a girl with a dick, Sarah. How should I know?"

She laughed at that and took my hand. "Come on. Let's get cleaned up before the girls get here."

I nodded in agreement. Grabbing a change of clothes and throwing on robes, we made our way down the hall to the bathroom. I admired Sarah's lovely body while we showered. I absolutely loved her body, the way the water beaded on her skin, cascaded down the contours of her lean muscles. My favorite image of her was when her arms were up as she worked shampoo into her hair, one knee slightly bent, her ass tight and spine bowed. It surprised me that I didn't get hard again, but my penis still didn't go away. It hung heavily between my legs. I realized that I actually felt sated for the first time since it appeared.

Finished with her hair, Sarah turned around and noticed me openly ogling her. She smiled, glanced down at my length, then she grinned. She moved close to me and put her hands on my hips. "I wanna try something, okay?"

I nodded but cocked an eyebrow, wondering what she was up to. Sarah kneeled in front of me and scooted forward, so that her knees were past my legs, and my feet were between hers. She craned her neck and leaned into me until the head of my penis was hanging over her open mouth. As she straightened back up, she took me into her warm wet mouth. A sigh escaped me.

Ohhh, her mouth felt good. Sarah closed her eyes, lips sliding further down my shaft. I felt the opening to her throat. She took my shaft in her hand and held me. I felt pressure on the end of me, Sarah pressing me to the back of her mouth. She took a deep breath through her nose and pushed her mouth down firmly, and I slipped into her throat.

"Oh my...Sarah," I gasped.

She gave a coughing gag and quickly took me out of her mouth to breathe. "Huh. Not as hard as I thought, but I think I need practice."

"At what?" I asked.

Her eyes glittered and she smiled. "Deepthroating, of course."

I laughed, but it was cut short when Sarah took me into her mouth again. Once more she carefully worked my cockhead into her throat, just a little deeper this time. Her throat was so tight, unbelievably tight. It felt incredible. Not better than her pussy, but different. Tighter, yes, not as soft. I think I liked her pussy better, but I could easily see myself coming down her throat like this. She held me there until she had to breathe again, when she extracted my dick from her throat and mouth and stood back up.

"Oh yeah," she smiled, moving us so that we exchanged places in the shower and I could wash my hair. "I'm definitely going to have to work at that."

12