Strange Days Ch. 61-65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost," I managed to grin, but Ginger began licking and kissing the undersides of my breasts and slid two fingers inside me.

I was dimly aware that my cock was aching to be released, that if this continued, I was absolutely going to fuck one of them, if not both. No doubt Rose and Ginger thought they were just teasing me, having fun, but they had no idea what they were getting into. And you know what? I wasn't going to fight it. Well, not exactly.

"Oh, right!" Rose opened her eyes wide. "Dildos and vibrators!"

"And?" I asked, reaching out to wrap my hand around the back of her neck.

"Strapons?" she grinned.

I stared at her mouth, pulled on her neck to bring her closer, close enough that I could feel her warm breath on my mouth. Just as her lips grazed mine, Ginger's fingers found that spot inside me and gently pushed up against it. I cried out at the sensation, and I fought to keep myself in the right frame of mind, to experience this as a woman, not as a girl with a cock. The pressure was still there in my belly, but other than that, I had my hidden dong under control, allowing me to relish in the feel of my insides clamping down on Ginger's fingers.

"What else?" I asked Rose with a whisper, and gave her the lightest and most brief of kisses. Fuck me, her lips were soft and full.

Rose shivered and pressed herself against my side. "I don't know."

She felt amazing, so soft and warm. I wanted to feel her more fully, so I twisted my arm between Ginger and I and moved her behind me while turn to face Rose. Capturing Ginger's hand, I moved it to my breast, and thankfully, she took the hint, using both hands to play with my chest. I arched my back when she lightly pinched both of my nipples and gradually upped the pressure.

Putting my hand back on Rose's neck, I grabbed one of her hands and held it between us.

"What else, Rose?" I asked, kissing her more fully, licking my tongue along her lips. She tried to capture my tongue with her mouth, but I didn't let her. "Come on, Rose. For a bi, surely you know what else."

One of Ginger's hands began to slip down from my breast, smoothing over my belly, and the timing couldn't have been more perfect. I let my cock slide out of me. I wasn't fully erect, because I didn't want to be, not for what I had in mind, but given how wide I was being opened, I was very thick, easily as long as with Violet, but even wider, if that was possible.

I gave Rose a deep kiss, plunged my tongue into her mouth, then guided her hand to my thick shaft, just as Ginger's hand caressed over my thigh and found the wide base of me.

Rose gasped, and Ginger froze. Ginger moved first though, so slowly I wasn't sure it was happening, her fingers grazing the skin of my shaft, exploring, curling around me, then her warm hand gave me a firm squeeze.

"Holy shit," Ginger breathed.

Rose blinked at me in astonishment, and her hand curled around me too, then both of them tenderly stroked me, Rose down, Ginger up, and their hands met.

"W-what is..." Rose began, but I took her hand off of me, and Ginger's, and before either of them could take a gander at the inexplicable, I made my dong slide back inside me.

"Something wrong?" I asked innocently.

Rose stepped back, holding me at arm's length, and dropped her gaze between my legs. Ginger pressed up against my back and side to look too.

"What the hell?" Rose asked, looking up at me.

"I felt something," Ginger said.

Rose looked at her. "Yeah, no shit."

"I feltsomething," Ginger said again.

"Amy, what..." Rose looked at me, shaking her head. "What the hell!"

"I felt a cock!" Ginger yelped.

"I know!" Rose barked, making Ginger jump. She looked at me again and I only smiled for a moment.

Taking Rose's hands off my arms, I held them in mine and drew her close. Her eyes kept flicking down to my groin, probably expecting something to pop out at any moment.

"I have a question," I said, glancing briefly at Ginger over my shoulder, then looking back to Rose. "Do you believe in magic?"

Rose blinked, and Ginger said, "What?"

"I do," I bounced my eyebrows at Rose, then promptly stepped out of the shower, snatching up my towel along the way.

I actually managed to dry off and get my underwear and pants on before they came running out of the shower, practically tripping over each other. Rose nearly bowled Ginger right down to the floor, but Ginger managed to stay upright and keep Rose from going down too. They just froze in a really uncomfortable looking half-crouch, half-standing kind of pose, staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

In unison, they squealed, "What the fuck!"

I laughed, feeling oddly liberated.

"Well, now you know how Sarah and I have sex," I closed the clasp of my bra and shrugged into my shirt.

"But how..." Rose began.

"...can you possibly have..." Ginger picked up where Rose left off.

"...a cock?" I finished for them, grinning, then I put my hands on my hips and stepped up to them. "Tell you what. Why don't the two of you come over for dinner this Saturday?"

They blinked at me.

"Sevenish?" I asked, and when their mouths worked but nothing came out, I bounced up on my toes. "Great! See you guys then!"

I spun about on my heel and left them to finish showering on their own.

Okay, that was really damn fun.

Chapter 64

"You didwhat!" Sarah laughed out loud, throwing herself back against the couch with her arms crossed over her stomach. "You're fucking insane!"

"I know!" I plopped down beside her, leaning back and relaxing. "Gawd, Sarah, it felt so amazing to just...to just letgo!"

Sarah smiled cheekily.

"What?" I asked her with a grin.

She shrugged, scooting around to lean back against the armrest, arms still crossed over her stomach. "I'm just happy to see you like this, comfortable with yourself."

I closed my eyes and sighed, enjoying the feel of the warm thick length of me pressed against my thigh in my pants. I'd let my penis out the moment I'd gotten home. "It feels great, Sarah." I looked at her and smiled. "And you know what? I'm actually looking forward to telling Mom."

She bounced her eyebrows. "I think you're just looking forward to showing more to Rose and Ginger."

"That too," I chuckled. "Gawd, you should have seen them, Sarah. They were practically falling all over themselves to get a look!"

We shared a laugh as I described the girls' reactions in detail.

"Now, what about Trevor?" Sarah asked.

"I know," I nodded with a frown. "He's going to be the toughest one to break the news to."

"I agree," she said, then asked, "But I bet it's not for the reason you think."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the obvious problem would be if you're bigger than him. Guys don't handle that kind of thing well. But you're in the clear on that one."

"You think so?"

Sarah smiled. "When you're with me, anyway. He's almost as big as you. Not quite as long, but just as wide. It's actually why I almost..."

I grinned when she trailed off. "Why you almost had sex with him?"

She blushed and smiled. "I like him. I really do. He's just such a sweet guy, and being hot doesn't hurt either."

I laughed. "No, it really doesn't."

Sarah sighed. "I knew you wanted all of us to be closer. Both of us did. We talked about it, you know, Trevor and I."

My eyebrows went up. "About having sex?"

She nodded and sat up straight, fidgeting with her hands in her lap. "Some things come naturally to me and Trevor. Like flirting? Gawd, we flirted all the time."

"I noticed," I said with a grin.

"But it was different when you weren't around," she told me, and she got a faraway look for a moment. I waited patiently for her to continue. "We would still flirt, but it was less playful, more potential to actually go somewhere."

"Like when he gave you a massage in the shower," I said.

She looked at me and smiled. "Yeah, like that." Then she frowned. "It was really confusing for me, Amy. When it was just he and I, alone, I liked playing with him, touching him. We'd fool around, everything but sex."

"Did that happen a lot?" I asked, because she made it sound like it was a regular occurrence.

"More or less, yeah," she shrugged. "The thing is, every time we got close to crossing that line, close to finally doing it, it was like a bucket of cold water being dumped over me. I just wasn't interested in sex with Trevor." She raised an eyebrow at me. "And believe it or not, he wasn't too comfortable with the idea of having sex with me either."

I scrunched up my face with disbelief. "Really?"

"Oh yeah," she said, leaning back again. "He told me he loved fooling around with me, but he was pretty sure the only way we'd ever do it was if he wasn't so committed to you. Since we were in agreement about not having sex, but we knew you wanted us to, we talked about it, about if we could do it, for you."

I'd had no idea they'd talked about it so much, but it kind of explained their behavior, the little uncomfortable moments between them. At the time, I'd sworn those moments were because the two of them were trying to decide if they should finally take the plunge, and apparently, that's exactly what had been going on.

Sarah chuckled. "After I got the strap-on, Trevor suggested I could close my eyes and pretend I was with you, and he could do the same, pretend he was with you too. Poor guy has no idea how faulty that plan is."

"Why?" I asked, genuinely curious.

Sarah gave me a sultry smile, then she crawled over to me on her hands and knees on the couch, swung her leg over to straddle me, and she kissed me softly. My hands immediately found their way inside the bottom of her shorts and cupped her tight ass, pulling her groin down against mine. My length was rapidly swelling with arousal and straining against the leg of my pants.

"Because you feel nothing like a strap-on, baby," she breathed against my mouth.

"Are you sure?" I asked, pushing her tight shirt up and off her, letting her big breasts spill out of her top with a lovely little bounce. I cupped her warm breasts in my hands and lightly tweaked both of her nipples, getting a cute moan from her. "Maybe you should check again, just to be certain."

Sarah grinned, chuckled, and rubbed the tip of her nose against mine. Scooting back off the couch, she leaned over me and pulled my pants down my legs, taking my underwear with them, and tossed them to the floor. My hard cock sprung up from my lap to slap against my stomach. Sarah stood kneeling over me, her beautiful boobs hanging down, and took my shaft in her hand, pulling my length away from my body, then promptly took me into her warm wet mouth.

"Oh, yes," I hissed, digging my fingers into her hair, holding her head with both hands, pushing her down so that more of my throbbing prick slipped over her tongue and into her mouth. After the incident with Ginger and Rose in the shower, I was dying for release. "More, Sarah," I gasped. "Please."

Sarah slurped on the end of me for a moment, took a deep breath, and took me deep into her mouth. The dripping head of my cock touched the soft opening of her throat and she pushed. Her throat was so tight as her lips slipped down my cock, inch after long hard inch disappearing into her gullet. In this position, she couldn't take all of me like that, but she easily swallowed two thirds of my thick pole. With my dong deep in her throat, Sarah bobbed her head up and down a few inches, fucking me with her mouth until her thick saliva coated me.

I could have let her do it all night, but I wanted more, needed more. Curling my fingers in her hair, I lifted her up and off my twitching tool, thick strands of spit anchoring the tip of my pre-slicked cock to her full lips.

Standing up, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply, my dick thudding against her belly and leaving a slimy trail of arousal across her skin until it was pressed between us. I turned us around so that her back was to the couch, then fell to my knees to inch her shorts down her legs. She lifted her foot out of her shorts, and when she did the same with the other, her glistening mound revealed itself to me. I hooked her leg over my shoulder and closed my mouth over her slick sex, licking right up her folds and giving her swollen clit a gentle suck.

"You're so good at that, baby," Sarah cooed, hands in my hair as I feasted on her mound, sucking and licking, kissing and nibbling. "Gawd, I love the way you eat my pussy."

"Mmmm," I moaned, delighting in her sweet taste, her heady aroma, the warmth of her body. I loved foreplay with Sarah, but I could tell there wasn't going to be much of it tonight. A frenzy was building up between us, and fast.

I felt Sarah lean over me and grab the hem of my shirt, and when she began to pull it up my torso, I leaned away so that she could finally strip me naked and toss the shirt away. Every inch of my body quivered with arousal and need, an intensity I only ever felt for her. I stood up and grabbed her ass, picked her up off the floor. Sarah yelped with surprise and wrapped her arms and legs around me and kissed me.

Feeling my way around, I crawled up onto the couch on my knees with Sarah in my arms, my hard shaft rubbing against her slippery folds. When I pressed her against the couch, Sarah spread her arms wide along the back of it for support. I heaved her up, letting my aching cock spring up from under her, and found her wet center. Lowering my arms, I eased my thick dick into her tight cunt.

"Hohhshit," Sarah groaned, tossing her head back as my cock spread her insides apart, forced her open to accept me deep into her body.

With her feet on the couch cushions, I held her hips and began pumping my my thick cock in and out of her. Sarah's upper body was arched way back, her beautifully full breasts thrust up into the air.

"Fuck me, Amy," she groaned, gyrating her hips, massaging my aching length with her hot velvety sleeve.

I plowed in and out of her, fucked her faster and harder, but I couldn't get as deep as I wanted in this position. Sliding a hand up her back, I pulled her towards me and inched forward on my knees, crushing her against the cushions, forcing her upright, and when I let her body down, every last hard inch of me squeezed inside her.

"Oh my fucking gawd," she whimpered, shivering against me, her hot little pussy fluttering around me, squeezing and sucking me inside her.

Wrapping my arms tightly around her waist, I held her in place and moved only my hips, fucking her hard and fast, so deep, her body so perfect against mine. Our groins slapped against each other every time I fucked myself to the hilt into her heavenly cunt.

"So good, baby," Sarah cooed, her head leaning over mine, her arms around my neck, hugging me to her chest. "So fucking good."

"You're so tight, Sarah," I told her, pumping my hips, senses swimming in her scent, the sounds she made, the feel of her.

"I'm yours, Amy," she told me, clawing at my shoulders, shuddering. "My pussy is yours, my ass, my mouth."

I shivered, fucked her harder, faster, thick cock slashing in and out of her noisily, the sound and scent of sex filling the apartment. A knot formed in my belly, tight and tighter, threatening to release in an explosion of heavenly bliss.

"I belong to you," she hissed, thrusting her hips as best she could to fuck me back. "Every part of me." She tightened her arms around my neck and I felt her insides quiver around my twitching cock. God, I loved it when she was submissive like this. When she spoke again, it was fast and breathless."Fuck me, Amy. Use me. Take me for your pleasure. Use me to make yourself come."

The knot snapped. "Sarah!"

She groaned from low in her chest, body shaking with a powerful climax.

Thick cum burst from the end of me, pulsed deep inside her, and still I fucked her. My spurting cock plowed her open, forceful strokes that nudged my cock against the back of her cumming cunt. I filled her with hot jizz, held her body tight, threw my head back with a groan and jammed every inch of me into her tunnel until the last of my spend was inside her, too much for her tight hole to contain, pouring down between my legs.

"Jeezus, baby," Sarah sighed when it was over, going limp in my arms, pressing feathery kisses to my brow. "That was fucking amazing."

"Uh-huh," I whimpered in agreement, burying my head between her breasts.

The warmth of her and scent of her skin was unreal, a drug to my senses. I kissed the valley of her breasts, delighting in the taste of her sweaty skin.

Sarah chuckled, "Those girls really did a number on you, didn't they?"

"Yeah," I sighed, kissing my way over one of her breasts, felt her stiff nipple against my lips, and sucked it into my mouth.

Sarah hissed and held my head to her breast. My cock twitched inside her cum-drenched sheathe, and before I knew it, I was fucking her again, but slowly this time.

"More?" she asked.

I leaned back to look up at her, gazing down at me in lust and wonder. She was so beautiful, so amazing, so very perfect, my Sarah.

"Always."

Chapter 65

Once again I was standing in Jean Pierre's immaculately white office, watching him from the other side of his desk as he stared at the huge screen, shots from my session with Christine flicking by frame by frame. This had been going on for almost fifteen minutes now, and he hadn't said a word yet. Every now and then, Jean Pierre would mutter something under his breath in French, and maybe, if I was lucky, he would nod or shrug a shoulder. In his typical fashion, he hadn't invited me to sit down either, so I remained standing between two very comfortable looking chairs.

The lost shot faded to black, and finally, he came around the desk to stand in front of me, clasped his hands behind his back, and gave me a level look.

"Is not shit," he shrugged.

Not shit?Not shit!

Then he smiled, threw his arms out and wrapped me up in a hug. "Is incredible!"

"Really?" I asked.

Christine had been a royal bitch to me, but during the shoot, aside from the occasional snide look, she had actually been quite professional. I was really proud of the results of the shoot, but still, Jean Pierre totally caught me by surprise.

"Magnifique, dear child," he said softly, still holding me and rocking gently side to side. "Magnifique. And while I wish to say don you dare leev us a'gan," he almost whispered, leaning back to cup my face in his soft hands. He shook his head. "Sadly, dis will not be de case."

I wasn't sure what he meant at first. That I won't be leaving won't be the case? Wait, so Iwasleaving?

"Am I being fired?" I kind of choked out.

Jean Pierre laughed and dropped his hands to my shoulders, giving them a squeeze before he went back to his side of the desk. "Non. Clarisse has already seen dis latest work of you."

Before I could ask him to clarify that, he smiled cheekily. "You, Amy Carter, are going to shoot for Armia."

My mouth fell open.

"Armia?" I breathed.

"Oui."

"I'm shooting for Armia?"

"Oui!" he squeaked with delight.

"I'm shooting for Armia!" I practically screamed, and I couldn't contain my excitement.

I threw myself at him again, hugging him tightly. He just lifted me right off the floor and twirled me around in his arms, laughing. This was a huge opportunity for me. Massive. Ginormous! No, it was un-fucking-believable!

Wait, that meant...

When my laughter died down, Jean Pierre set me back down, and I just looked at him through teary eyes.

"W-what about my work here?" I stammered.

He smiled sweetly and took both of my hands in his. "I am sure Clarisse will loan you to me now and den."

That did make me smile, but it didn't stop the tears from spilling over. This was my first real job doing what I loved, and I'd learned so very much here, made good friends too. Well, work friends, anyway. You know the difference, I'm sure. But still, they were important to me.