Strange Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers

"Oooo! Yes! Fuck me, honey! Fuck me hard!" she begged.

Bryce pounded her tight ass over and over, both of them loving every movement, every sensation, taking in the pleasure of first-time love.

To his surprise, Danielle said, "Oh, God! I'm gonna cum. Keep hitting it....please!"

Bryce knew she meant the prostate and after several more nice bumps, he felt a warmth all over his chest and stomach. Knowing his lover was coming, he did the same unloading tons of hot, sticky goo into the latex condom.

Spent, they lay in each other's arms smiling and kissing until Danielle said, "I'm seeing a therapist next week."

Bryce sat up on one elbow and said, "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Absolutely."

"You're not doing this for me, are you?" he asked with real concern.

"Yes and no," she said. "Yes, because well, maybe I'm being ridiculous, but I want to be a woman for you but 'no' because now I know I want to be a woman for me. For myself. It's never been so clear before. My insurance will pay for the therapy and most of the HRT—hormone replacement therapy, but I'll have to save a lot of money to pay for all of the surgeries. But I am going to do this even if you and I don't last that long." She turned over and said, "I'd like it to, but I'm a realist. You may get bored with me or want to date other woman and I'll...."

"Hey! Where is that coming from? Where's that confident young woman I recently met?" he asked with a smile.

"She's...scared. And...in love," Danielle said.

"I'm not planning on going anywhere, Danielle, and I'll support you no matter what you decide. I promise."

"I know you will, sweetheart. That's one of the many things I already love about you. You say what you mean and mean what you say. That matters to me—a lot. And I love you for it."

The happy new couple made love again before showering together. Bryce reluctantly went home but they made plans to go out again following his next tour.

For the several months, they saw each other as often as they could as Danielle began HRT and saving money for breast augmentation and sexual reassignment surgeries.

The changes were subtle at first, but there definitely were changes. One of the first was the way Danielle's areolas enlarged as her own breasts began to bud. Several months later, her boyish figure began showing signs of curves in the form of hips and A-cup breasts. Her face softened even more and she was very close to completely electrolysis on her face while undergoing laser therapy to remove any unwanted hair in other places.

Bryce knew she was on the verge of exhausting all of the money she'd saved when an idea came to him that not only seemed sound, but that actually excited him. He couldn't wait to share it with Danielle.

He loved the way she looked now. Gone were the breast forms and the pads and in their place were her own feminine curves. They were nothing like those she'd attained with the add of pads and silicon, but they were hers and they would only continue to grow.

He kissed her hello and said, "I want to share two ideas with you," he told her as they had a cup of coffee at the same place they'd gone that first time together.

"First, I want you to move in with me," he said. "We can save a ton of money and I'm tired of being without you. I love you and I want us to be together."

"I was wondering if you'd ever ask me," she said smiling brightly. "Your place is tiny but to be with you...yes, I'll move in with you. What else?"

"Remember when you told me you wanted to transition because you wanted it? How it was for you and for me?"

"Of course I remember, honey. It was the first time we made love. How could I forget that?"

"Well, I have an idea and a solution to the money problem."

Danielle raised her eyebrows and said, "You're not going to rob a bank, are you?"

He loved her sense of humor along with so many other things. "No. Of course not. But I have a way to pay for 100% of everything. Every dollar. And if it's something you could live with, I'd love to do it."

"Every dollar? Wow. That sounds too good to be true. What's this plan of yours, Officer Emerson?" she asked still smiling at him.

"I've already done some checking and I can do this, Danielle. I can...go back on active duty as a commissioned officer and the Army will pay for everything."

She sat there just staring at him.

"Honey? Are you okay?" he asked. "Are you upset or something?"

Danielle finally spoke. "Is that something you really want to do?"

"Yes, but only if you'll do it with me," he said.

"But how could I do it with you unless...."

Bryce stood up, reached into his jacket pocket, pulled something out, then got on one knee in front of her. "Unless we were married?" he said.

Danielle's eyes were wide and her hands were trembling as they covered her mouth.

"I've loved you since the moment I first saw you and I'm more in love with today than I was then. Danielle? Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Two other couples had turned around to watch as he knelt before her.

Still shaking, she nodded her head then said, "Yes. Yes, I will marry you, Bryce!"

He slipped the diamond ring onto her finger then stood up, bent down, and kissed her. "I love you, honey. With all my heart."

"I love you too, sweetheart," she said through her tears.

As she got her emotions under control she had a million questions. "When will you leave for OSC and...."

"OCS," he gently corrected. "In three months."

"Then what? Where would we live? What would you be doing?"

He explained as much as he could and the more she heard, the more she liked the idea. "So we could have an actual house in a place where there aren't ten million other people? A real home with space? A house that needs to be decorated? A place of our own?"

"Yes, yes, and yes," he told her.

"Oh, sign me up!" she said smiling as big as he'd ever seen.

A month later they married at the Justice of the Peace with two witnesses they didn't know. Neither of their families were open to the idea of a marriage of this kind, but the happy couple didn't care. They were in love and could only hope their parents might one day come around to accepting them. In the meantime, they would continue to love one another, marry, and live their lives.

Danielle remained in New York when Bryce left to attend Officer Candidates School at Fort Benning, Georgia, and drove his car down to meet him for graduation. The lease was up on his apartment and there was nothing holding them in New York so once Danielle left, it was for good.

Bryce looked SO handsome in his green uniform and she was thrilled to pin on one of his new gold bars making him a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army. That very day, she was issued a dependent's ID card and became eligible for 100% medical care and within a week, all of her hormones and testosterone blockers were in her medicine cabinet in their temporary quarters on post.

Bryce became a Military Police officer again and ended up being stationed right there at Fort Benning and they found a very nice home of their own just a few miles from his work. When Danielle hit the one-year mark on HRT she was scheduled for sexual reassignment surgery, all paid for by Uncle Sam.

When it was over, Bryce was there waiting for her to wake up. They'd had to pay for her breast augmentation surgery, but all of it was done at the same time by a team of doctors working together.

"How do you feel, sweetheart?" he asked as she looked at him.

"Very, very sore," she said weakly. "But also very, very happy."

He kissed her forehead and told her he'd be there for her every moment he could.

When she left the hospital, Danielle Emerson was officially a woman in every way. She would need to regularly dilate her own new, functional vagina each day and Bryce fully intended to do his part in helping his beautiful wife meet that requirement. She also had very beautiful, full C-cup breasts which would be in bandages for a while longer.

But within three weeks, Danielle was able to wear just a regular bra and all of the pain was gone. They planned a weekend getaway to celebrate and that meant spending most of it in bed making love the old fashioned way making great use of her new, beautiful pussy.

To their great delight, Danielle's clitoris functioned as advertised and she loved the way orgasms felt as female hormones coursed through her veins. It was slightly more subdued but every bit as pleasurable. But even more so was being married to the man of her dreams, the handsome Bryce Emerson who'd loved her through it all and who made her happier than she'd ever been. Well, until they adopted their first child, that is.

As she looked at a family photograph taken shortly after adopting baby Bryce, Jr., Danielle's eyes welled up with tears. This time, they were tears of joy as she looked back on her long road to womanhood.

"You okay?" her handsome husband asked.

She pulled him onto her lap and kissed him. "Never more so," she told him. "This has been a very unusual ride, to say the least, hasn't it, honey?"

He looked down at her, smiled, and said, "Yes, it has. It's been a very interesting and unique experience finding this...strange love of ours."

She laughed then said, "I think it's time to dilate me again. You...up for the challenge, Lieutenant?"

"Oh yes, ma'am," he said as he lifted her lithe, feminine body from the chair and carried her to the bedroom.

"Bryce, Jr., is sound asleep so...permission to come aboard?" he asked playfully.

"Mmmm. Permission granted. Now get that big cock of yours over here and fuck my pussy!"

They both laughed as they shed their clothes and made love—long, slow, and with incredible passion and there was nothing at all strange about that.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers