Stranger in My House

Story Info
She wakes up with hands tied.
2.9k words
4.04
39.3k
35
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok babe, I'll see you when you get home." Hanging up my cell phone, I pulled into the driveway and turned off my car. Leaning forward, resting my head on the steering wheel, I let out a groan of frustration. My boyfriend had been gone for almost three weeks with his job, and it's been torture. The mind blowing, limp limb inducing sex we had before he left was almost a faint memory.

With a huffy sigh, I gathered my purse, laptop bag, and my leftovers from my dinner with some girlfriends, and went in the house. Tossing my bags into a chair, and putting my food in the fridge, I head straight for the bathroom and a long hot shower.

Stripping my clothes off, and putting my hair up in a clip, I turn the water on and let the shower get steamed up before I step in. Looking at myself in the mirror, I lightly graze my tender, pierced nipples with my fingertips. I got them pierced the day after my guy left so they'd be completely healed by the time he got home. I smile at the thought of how surprised he'll be when he sees them. I gently pull on the small hoops, loving the feeling that shoots through my body to my pussy. Tugging a little harder, my pussy starts to get damp. I can't help but think that if just a few tugs on my nipple rings get me damp, my boyfriends tongue and teeth are gonna cause a freaking waterfall. Reaching down between my thighs, I lightly caress my outter pussy lips. This has always been a turn on for me, and it drive me absolutely nuts when my guy is slowly licking up and down my lips.

Spreading my lips open, I slip a finger inside my pussy, just long enough for it to get covered with my juices. Sticking my finger in my mouth, I slowly suck my juices off, savoring the taste. God, I can't wait for my boyfriend to get home. The image of his face dripping with my juices and me licking them off gets my clit to throbbing. With a frustrated sigh, I get in the shower.

"Holy shit!" I yell.

I had forgotten I turned only the hot water on, almost scorching myself under the scalding cascade. After turning on the cold, and finally getting the temperature just right, I step under the water and let the warmth soothe my body. The warm droplets falling on my nipples are causing a tingling sensation, and adding to the already throbbing clit. Taking the shower head off the wall mount, I turn the hot water up a little more. Holding the stream right on my boobs, I start pulling and gently twisting on my nipple rings. Oh my god, this feels so good! I feel wetness start to drip from my pussy, and it's not from the shower. On impulse, I pull the left nipple ring harder than I've dared to before. The mix of pain and pleasure cause me to bite down on my lower lip. I really need to cum!

One of my girlfriends told me she uses the massage/pulsating setting on her shower head to get off, and she said it was an amazing orgasm. Biting my lip, I decide to give it a try. Adjusting the nozzle, I kneel down into a squat position with my knees spread. Using my left hand to open my lips a little more, I direct the pulsating spray directly at my clit. The sudden blast of hot water causes me to jump a little, and almost throws me off balance. Scooting back up against the wall, I try it again. Easing the spray down my stomach, to the top of my pussy, I slowly adjust to the temperature. When the hot water hits my exposed clit, I moan at the sensation. The heat feels amazing and the pulsating feeling is unlike anything I've ever experienced. Tilting my hips up a bit, a few of the streams of water shoot into my open pussy, and the force of the water is strong enough, it massages my g-spot. Without really realizing it, I'm rocking my hips so the water is massaging both my clit and g-spot. I'm so close to cumming I can't stand it. I reach up with my left hand and pull a nipple ring. That was all it took for an orgasm to explode in my body. Screaming, I cum like I never have before when I was going solo. My legs are shaking so bad I feel like I'm going to fall. Slumping back against the wall I try to catch my breath as my juices are dripping from my pussy like a waterfall. Oh my god that was amazing, but I want more! I need to have another orgasm! I need to have a cock in me!

Shutting the water off and not bothering to grab a towel, I walk to my room. Opening my bedside table drawer, I pull out my favorite toy, a rabbit vibrator that I've affectionately dubbed Sir Reginald or Sr for short. Laying back with my legs spread, I slide Sr over my cream covered lips. Just barely parting my lips with Sr, I get the head of my toy wet with my juices and lick them off. Turning the setting on low, I push Sr into my wet pussy, but keep it turned so the rabbit is not hitting my still sensitive clit. Slowly I slide Sr in and out, building up the sensation, and teasing myself to draw out my next orgasm.

Remembering something I purchased just after I got my nipples pierced, I set Sr aside and get a little bag out of my drawer. Inside the bag are two small weights, each at the end of a short length of chain that clips onto my rings. Getting up on my knees, I clip one weight onto the left ring.

"Ok, not so bad," I think.

Clip the right one on, same thing. I don't feel much of a difference.

"Maybe they need to hang a while before I feel anything," I mumble to myself.

I quickly drop down to my elbows, causing the weights to swing!

"Hel-the fuck-lo!" I squeal.

That was not what I was expecting! Ok, that was more than a little painful! Must remember not to do that so fast next time. After just a few minutes my nipples are adjusting, and the pain is slowing changing into a very pleasant pulling sensation. Adjusting so my position is a little more accommodating, I grab Sr again, pushing it back into my pussy, I start fucking myself at a slightly faster pace than before. But I'm still not satisfied. Adjusting the speed, and turning Sr so the rabbit ears are hitting my clit, I fuck myself harder. The ears are massaging my clit, making me moan in ecstasy. The dick portion of my toy is filling up my aching pussy almost as good as Will does. I'm so close to cumming! The weights are feeling a little heavier than before and the pull feels amazing, and the rabbit ears are making my clit throb like it's going to explode. Turning Sr up on high, I start slamming it into me. I need to cum so bad. Slamming it in, and holding it so the ears stay on my clit, my whole body is shaking as my orgasm hits. Screaming as I cum, and my pussy clenches down on Sr until I can't take the rabbit on my clit anymore. Yanking it out, my juices pool on the bed under me. My body sort of melts down onto the bed. I'm exhausted and my limbs feel like jelly. I can barely keep my eyes opening enough to unclip the weighs and put Sr back in the drawer. The last thing I remember is shutting the drawer and turning out my light.

Something wakes me up, I don't know what it is, but something isn't right. Rolling over, I reach to turn on the light, but I can't.

"What the hell?" I say out loud.

My hands are tied together and secured loosely above my head. It was then I realized that I had no covers on my and my feet were secured to the bed posts, leaving me spread eagle. I start to panic as my eyes adjust enough to see a tall figure standing at the foot of my bed.

"Who the fuck are you and how the hell did you get in here?" I yell.

I get silence in response.

"My boyfriend is coming home any minute, and he'll kick your ass when he sees you! Untie me now and leave and I'll forget this and you might not end up in intensive care!" I yell in my bravest voice.

The figure chuckles at my false bravado.

"We both know he's not coming home for at least another week, so save the threats sweetheart. Your body is mine to do with what I want, and there's nothing you can do about it. I suggest you keep quiet, unless you want that pretty mouth gagged," the intruder gruffly tells me.

My heart is pounding, and I start to tremble at the horrific thoughts going through my mind. This can't be happening to me!

"From what I'm seeing, you need a man to pay you some attention. Your pussy is still glistening from the little solo party you had earlier. Nice show, by the way. Maybe next time you'll close your curtains."

I can't believe it! Not only did this jerk break in my house and tie me up, he watched me get myself off! Groaning, I pinch my hand, hoping this is just a bad dream I need help waking up from.

Feeling a finger slide up my pussy lips, I jerk my head up, and let loose a string of cuss words that would make Satan himself blush.

"I warned you," says the jerk.

Before I can verbally blast him again, he shoves a pair of my panties in my mouth, and puts tape over it.

"Now hush, and relax, and enjoy this. I know I will," says the jerk.

He climbs between my spread legs, and lowers down to my pussy.

"I can smell your sweet cunt. Is this turning you on? Getting tied and gagged by an intruder?"

Shaking my head, I try to keep the tears from falling.

"I think it is turning you on, but there's only one way to find out for sure," he says.

My hips jerk as I feel his flat tongue against my still wet pussy lips. I try to knee him in the side to get him off of me. Suddenly, the jerk slaps my pussy! Oh my god, it stung! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Tears are running down my cheeks by this point.

"Now behave yourself, or you get ten slaps next time," he growls.

Lowering his head back to my tender pussy, he licks against my lips again. The warmth of his tongue is soothing against the sting of the slaps.

I'm fighting to not enjoy what I'm feeling. "No, no, no! Don't react, you aren't enjoying this!" I'm screaming to myself in my head. But my body is not listening. My pussy is getting soaked and my nipples are rock hard. Gently, the jerk slides his tongue between my lips, just barely grazing the tip of my clit. Spreading my lips open and holding them with his thumb, he attacks my clit with his tongue. Flicking my clit roughly, he's turning my betraying body on more and more. Clamping his lips around it, he sucks. My hips buck up, pressing his lips down on my clit harder. He then licks down to my pussy, and starts tongue fucking me while using his thumb to circle my clit. I'm so close to having an orgasm, my legs are shaking and my hands are hurting from pulling against the rope. My tears are creating puddles on either side of my face, partly from my body's betrayal, and partly from my need to cum. Licking back up to my clit, he licks and flicks right up until I'm about to explode, and stops! The asshole! I let out a groan of frustration before I could stop myself. I hear the jerk chuckle at my reaction.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I'm not even close to being done with you yet," he says.

Giving my pussy lips one last lick, he raises up and plants his elbows on both side of the bed, right up against my ribs. Leaning down he flicks my right nipple with tongue, catching the ring with his teeth. Pulling up he stretching my nipple until I moan. Letting the ring go, he sucks my nipple into his mouth, teasing it and tugging on the ring with his tongue. He palms my left boob, and uses two fingers to pluck at the hard nipple before pulling on the ring. My hips, acting like they have a mind of their own, buck up against him. I barley notice that he's wearing gym shorts, but what I do notice takes my breath away. Pushing back against my hips, he nestles his rock hard, huge cock against my wet pussy. He has it at such an angle that if he thrusts his hips, he's massaging against my clit. I'm ready to start growling I'm so frustrated! This guy is teasing the hell out of me, and I want it as much as I don't want it! Sensing my dilemma, he bites down on my nipple at the same time he pulls up on the other one, causing me to scream into the panties in my mouth.

Pulling the tape off my face, and yanking the panties out of my mouth, he grips the back of my head and pulls it up towards him.

"Tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you," he growls.

I shake my head no. Letting go of my head, I hear and feel him take his shorts and shirt off.

"Damn it! Why did I insist on this room being completely dark 24/7?" I ask myself in my head, at the same time telling myself the only reason want to see him is so that I can identify him in a police line up later on.

His mouth attacks my nipple again, and his fingers are sliding in and out of my pussy. I can't fight it much longer! My body is screaming for an orgasm and I grudgingly accept the fact that this jerk is going to be the one to give it to me.

Moving so his crotch is nestled against mine, he mumbles around my nipple, "Tell me what you want, baby. I'll give it to you. You say you don't want it, but your body says you do."

I can't take anymore.

"Fuck me, you jerk! Fuck me now! I want to cum all over that hard cock. Please, please fuck me. I can't take it anymore," I beg.

"Good girl," he says as he slams his cock in my soaking wet pussy.

I scream as he slams into me over and over again. My pussy clenches his cock as my first orgasm hits me. Rising up, I sink my teeth into his shoulder as he keeps hard thrusting through my orgasm. He quickly unties my hands and tells me to put my arms around him. I do it without hesitation. His lips find mine in the dark and he kisses me with bruising force, but I don't care! I just want this man with his hard cock to FUCK ME!

Digging my nails into his shoulders, I start meeting him thrust for thrust. My second orgasm is building and his breathing is getting quicker, telling me he's close too. My legs start shaking as my orgasm gets closer.

"Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me harder," I scream.

With that he slams into me with such force, my headboard starts hitting the wall. My nails dig into his skin, my back arches up, and I scream as my pussy clenches in a mind blowing orgasm. Exactly two seconds later, he yells out as he cums, his pulsating cock filling my womb. He collapses on me, letting his elbows hold the majority of his weight. While he tries to catch his breath, I quickly reach over to turn the light on. Click! And I'm looking into the eyes of my boyfriend.

"You asshole! You scared the hell out of me!" I yell.

Laughing, he kisses me.

"Sorry baby, but I wanted to surprise you, and coming into the house and seeing you in the shower getting off with the shower head sparked the idea to do this. I love your nipple rings, by the way."

Pretending to be mad, I tell him to untie my feet so I can kick his ass. He laughs, unties my feet, and asks me if I'm hungry. Pouting for a minute, I tell him that there are leftovers in the fridge. He holds his hand out for mine. I can no long pretend to be mad. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I hug him.

"I've missed you so much," I say.

"Me too, baby," he replies. "Now come on, I'm starving, and I can't wait to tell you about my trip."