Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care...keep going, I'm too fucking close!" She told me. "Do it damn it! Jerk it off! Squirt on me...squirt on me while I come!"

If anything, it made the situation more intense, more exciting, perhaps the danger of discovery, especially as the other guy reached his car, the one on the other side of the car parked next to us, though he'd only given her car...this car, a cursory glance before opening his door, slipping inside and then starting it. Doing as she'd asked, I had slid over, kneeling again, aiming my cock directly at her cunt while I fisted it, felt the surge...and then the release. In seconds, I was once again spurting out an even more copious discharge of spunk all over her pussy. The fact that she had a triangle of hair between her legs made it even more obscene, splashing against it, clinging to it, though quite a bit of it actually landed inside, directly against her clit, not to mention one or two shots, almost perfectly disappearing inside that deep dark hole she was now offering to me as a target.

"Yes! Yes! Spurt inside me, fill my cunt, squirt in it!" She cried out quite audibly. Had she done so before the guy had started up his car, only then backing out, I was fairly confident he might have heard her as she released, climaxing...thrashing about wildly even there in the back seat as her orgasm claimed her. "Here...give it here," she told me...pulling me closer, rubbing the head of my prick up and down her slick, messy split, tickling her now somewhat sensitive clit with it even then. I started to ease forward, wondering, but she pulled away, answering that question. "No! That's the one thing I can't...and won't do!" She said simply. "If this isn't enough for you..." she left off saying.

"No, it is...I only thought that maybe..."

"Sorry, no maybes...not ever. Everything else yes...just not that," she said almost sadly, meaning it. "Now...I have to go," she said again, almost as apologetic. "Next week?"

"Yeah, sure," I said zipping up, putting things away, though I noticed again she didn't bother dressing at all, this time getting out of the car entirely naked, slipping into the front seat again.

"I like the cock-ring. Do it again next week. And I promise, next week, we'll have more time, and next week...but only if you wait an entire week without coming again, I promise you something even more special. Think you can do that?"

"I'll try," I told her, not making any promises. The past week had been hard enough, I wasn't so sure I wanted...or even could do it again. Especially after all this. I was cataloging new masturbation material here.

"Well try...and be honest with me. If you can, and if you do...I promise, I'll make it worth your while."

And with that, I stood there once again watching her drive away. The image of her cum-splattered cunt, semen dripping down between her legs as she did so, already giving rise to a second, equally needful erection.

"Fuck...a whole week?" I stood there asking myself. "Worth my while?" I decided then, come hell or high water, I was going to do it.

**

If I thought the last week had been nuts, this one was far worse! More than once, I'd been tempted to throw in the proverbial towel, wank myself off, and then lie to her about it if I had too. But somehow, each time as I began, something would come over me, and I'd stop. I don't know why...but I knew I couldn't lie to her. Maybe I could lie to my ex-wife, after all, she'd lied to me on several occasions, especially about her affair, which had led to our divorce in the first place. But I knew as I more than once, put my hard stiff cock away, I wouldn't lie to her...my mystery woman, my sexy, cum-slut stranger. Wednesday still didn't come fast enough when I showed up for bowling. Though thankfully, I was full of energy, bowled my best game ever in fact, even earning a patch, much to the elation and congratulation of my teammates. Yeah, we creamed them all right, the first place team even, taking all three games along with total pins. It was a good night...and about to get a whole lot better!

She was sitting in her usual place. One very brief quick glance in my direction was all she gave me however. A thin wisp of a smile edging the corners of her mouth. She sat contentedly sipping on her drink, perhaps aware that my buddies weren't about to let me go quite as early as I had been lately, celebrating our fantastic victory over our rivals, not to mention having bowled a hundred and fifty pins over my three game average!

By the time I had finished my second beer, I was more than ready to call it a night. "Sorry guys...as fun as this was, early day again tomorrow for me. Need to head home and get some sleep."

I was waved off with cheers and fanfare, actually making it to the door before she did. This time, stopping briefly, smiling as she smiled back, only then slipping off her stool as I started heading down the stairwell. Her voice caught me as I reached the bottom.

"Anxious? A little excited are we?" She asked. I turned looking up the stairs as she continued heading down. I laughed, shaking my head at her as she did so. She had pulled the blouse she was wearing up and over her breasts, no bra...her boobs full, bare, and wonderfully decadent as they bounced a bit with each footfall on the stairs.

"Aren't you worried about being seen?" I asked, though no one was about, the parking garage once again more like it normally was. Just a sprinkling of cards spread out all over the place. Her car too I noticed, back in its more familiar spot.

"Take your cock out," she told me. "Even if it's not hard yet. I want to see it...watch you walk back to the car with me, while it grows."

So simple an act. And yet...so erotic, so hot, so fucking fun. I unzipped, fishing out my prick, which was already half way there now, and no doubt would be, long before we reached her car. Even when another car came down the ramp into the parking terrace, neither of us hurried our step, nor did I even try to hide the now raging pole sticking out in front of me, though thankfully, whoever it was, spotted an empty stall far closer to the stairs, pulling in there a good distance away from us. We walked side-by-side, she looking over and down at me, taking pleasured delight in MY now dancing, bouncing prick, she too, breasts still fully exposed as she remotely unlocked her doors, walking around to the driver's side, though once again sliding into the back seat, just as I did.

"So...you save it for me? All of it?" She asked, and then smiled, before I could even respond to that. "You really did...didn't you?"

"I did...yes," I smiled almost proudly, now damn fucking glad I had somehow managed to get through the week without even coming once.

"Well, since you have...since you did, just for me. I'm going to give you a very special treat tonight then," she informed me, and then had me take off every stitch of clothes I had on, just as she did.

Swinging me around, almost full out on the back seat, she knelt down on the floor beside me, which was fairly easy for her to do, with as much backseat room as there honestly was. When she placed her mouth around and over my cock, I thought I was going to explode, way too early in fact. But after that initial onslaught and teasing, she settled down into an exploratory pleasuring that kept me hovering on the edge for what felt like an eternity. About the time I really did feel like my balls were going to explode, I felt her finger suddenly worming around my asshole. I knew then where she was headed with that, and actually found myself looking forward to it. Whenever I had felt that before, or whenever anyone had ever done that to me before, including my ex-wife, I never failed to have more of an intense, explosive orgasm. With her mouth still firmly clamped around me, I knew then what it was she was planning on doing to me. It had been a while. A long while...too long.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed as I felt her finger suddenly spear my ass, wiggling about, touching caressing...and yeah, triggering my release.

There was no fucking way she was going to be able to contain it all as I began spurting into her mouth. Sure enough, she had to back off some, though still sucking, taking it. When I was drained, stars still circling around inside my head, I finally felt her sit up, waiting on me. I opened my eyes as she leaned over, kissing me. And then much to my surprise, and certainly not expecting it, she opened her mouth, and my own semen poured into mine. Most, if not all of it.

"Don't freak! Don't swallow either!" She suddenly demanded of me. "Spit it out into my cunt!" She then added. Not exactly used to having a mouth full of semen, even if it was my own...I waited patiently as she spun around on the seat herself, basically switching places with me. Only miraculously, she lifted her legs, almost all the way back towards her head. The gaping maw of her furred cunt looking at me, her hands coming around her legs, prying herself even more widely apart. "Now do it!" She told me. "Fill my fucking cunt with your cum!"

I spit, drooled, spit and did just that, actually enjoying the vulgar, obscene sight as my own sperm flooded her pussy, some of it dripping into her hair again, though most of it actually sliding down that dark slippery slide into the darkest, deepest recess of her fuck tunnel. Only when I had managed to get most of it into, or onto her, did she then pull my head forward again.

"Ok, now you can eat me...suck my clit, and suck that fucker hard too!"

**

She was right about one thing, this time she wasn't in any big hurry to leave just yet. Even as others came down into the parking garage, we continued to sit there, content...talking, still playing a little as she worked at getting me hard once again.

"I want to jerk you off again before I leave," she told me, and then asked. "By the way...those guys you bowl with?"

"Yeah?"

"You trust one of them? I mean totally? Implicitly?"

"One yes...why?" I asked.

"Bring him down stairs with you next time," she said. "Don't worry...it's not really what you think, but I think you'll enjoy it, even more than you realize at the moment. And I'm pretty sure...he will too, as long as he keeps his mouth shut. And also...don't tell him too much about me either, don't point me out to him even in the bar. He'll see me soon enough."

"Ok," I hesitated, and then thought about it, smiling. It would sort of be nice, finally getting to share this with someone, had I just told the guys what had been going on, none of them would have ever believed me. Now at least...I'd have a witness if and when the whole story finally did come out.

"Next week then."

"Yeah, see you then."

I stood, watching her drive off, once again naked behind the wheel, only then realizing my twice spent dick was still hanging out. I stuffed it back inside my pants lest someone see me standing there, and have me arrested for indecent exposure.

**

I had called Mike, my best friend the day before we were to meet at the bowling alley, and filled him in. At first, he like the others would have, thought I was pulling his leg.

"Trust me Mike, I'm serious. Wait until you meet her...see her, see what she's into," I told him, though I had also told him everything else we had done together since the day I'd first met her.

"You're serious!"

"Very! But like I said...don't go getting your hopes up about anything either, and besides dude...you are married. And happily too yes?"

"Yes, I am. But I don't think watching her and you is going to jeopardize my marriage, or any vows. So hell yes. I'll be there. When do we meet up with her anyway?" He asked.

"Shortly after we finish bowling, after we've had a drink in the bar. I'll let you know then."

It was almost funny. Mike had the worse game since he'd been bowling. And though I had a fairly decent game again myself, though not nearly as spectacular as the previous week, even with that, we won three out of four and remained on top of the standings. After we finished, we headed into the bar. She...was sitting at her stool, enjoying her drink as usual as we took our seats in our now almost reserved booth. I didn't even bother looking around, or indicating that I knew anyone. Mike however as about as nervous as they come, fidgeting in his seat, anxious to meet this mystery woman I had told him about.

This time she was wearing a very short, black cocktail dress, that had a deep plunging neckline, revealing a goodly portion of her more than ample breasts. She glanced my way only briefly, and then stood, making her way past the table without looking over this time, or looking back for that matter. Even one of the other guys commented on her though as she walked by, noticing her for the very first time really.

"Wow, there's a looker. And look at those long-assed legs. Wouldn't mind having those babies wrapped around my waist!" Everyone laughed at that of course, including me...and Mike, though he still had no clue as to who my mystery woman was yet either.

"Finish you beer...time to go," I said quietly. He drained it, standing.

"Sorry guys...but Steve's giving me a ride home. My cars in the shop, so I asked him to give me a lift over here after work, and then home tonight. And sorry that I didn't do so well tonight either," he added.

After some assurances, and reminders about how shitty I'd done a couple of weeks back, and then how I'd come roaring back with a vengeance, we all said our goodnights as Mike and I then left the bar heading down the stairs into the parking garage.

"Where is she?" He asked after we reached the bottom of the stairs. I looked over, her car parked in its usual place, only once again she was standing outside of it, looking towards us. "That...that her?" He asked only then realizing that had been the woman we'd all watched leaving the bar.

"That's her! Come on!"

We walked over the short distance towards her, reaching her moments later. "This your friend?"

"Yeah, this is..." but she shut me off.

"No names remember?"

"Oh yeah...right, I almost forgot."

"Shit man, you mean to tell me, you don't know her name?" He said eying her up and down.

"Nope. That's how she wants it, and that's how it is," I said simply.

"Wow," he mused, and then grinned. "That's' fucking hot!"

"Yes it is...isn't it?" I agreed.

"Take your cocks out, both of you. You..." she said turning to Mike. "You're welcome to jack off while you watch this, enjoy yourself, but no coming until I tell you, you can. And then I'll show you where you can...IF you want to. Understood?"

I'd already filled him in about all that, so he wasn't too surprised about her attitude, or demands, though only now, I think the truth of what I had told him, was finally actually sinking in. "Yeah, ok...sure, whatever you want," he said simply.

I was surprised by my own boldness to though, not really thinking about it until now. Taking out my hard cock, in front of my friend, and not even being shy about it when I did. Though after watching us for a bit, watching this lovely beautiful stranger getting down on her knees, right there by the side of the car, and sucking me off, Mike eventually took his out too, and began playing with it.

"Keep one eye out for us though dude!" I told him, though standing where we were, we had a total and clear view of the entire parking garage. And though it might seem strange should anyone see us, the car pretty well hid the things she was doing to me, and what Mike was now doing to himself.

Mike continued stroking his own cock, watching her as she sucked my dick. I noticed that as he did, he seemed to have a slightly bigger cock than I did, though that didn't seem to be of any real interest to her. Aside from occasionally looking over, watching him, she was content to fully pleasure me.

"Remember, tell me when...both of you," she reminded.

I was nearly there, though by the look on Mike's face, so was he.

"Whenever you're ready for it," I told her. She grinned, and then stood, still half stooped over however, giving us both a very tempting target to aim at, down the front of her dress. "Seriously?" I asked.

"Go for it!" She told me, telling us both in fact, as I then pointed, and moments later began launching a series of well placed, and copious jettisons of sperm. Some of which didn't quite make it down her dress, a lot of which actually splattered against the dark black material instead. I was surprised she was ok with that, but she seemed to be quite pleased with the rather decadent appearance of herself. "You ready now?" She asked turning towards Mike, just as he too began squirting off, and if not more so, saturating her dress even more than I had, with very little of it actually shooting off down between her breasts.

She seemed rather pleased with the look however. Cum dripping everywhere, her black dress completely ruined by the looks of it. But all she did was stand there smiling at what we'd both done to her.

"So, anything I can do?" I asked.

She giggled. "Nope not this time...not really. I've already had two orgasms myself now, and will probably have one or two more on the way home tonight." She then lifted her dress, showing us both when she did, that she had a vibrator fully impaled inside herself, whirring and buzzing away, held there by the briefest of thongs. "See? I'm good. Now...time to leave, but...I ask before doing that, don't say anything to your other friends, just yet, promise?"

We both did, and then as before, Mike and I stood watching her drive away.

"Holy fucking shit! Did that really just happen?" I just stood there grinning. I knew exactly how he felt.

**

I was surprised on the following week that she wasn't sitting inside the bar after we'd finished up bowling. I kept things to myself however, even when Mike drew me off to one side. "So...you meeting up with her again yes?"

"I think so...I hope so," I told him, not really sure at this point. I even sat looking towards the other door, wondering if she'd come in that way again. But she never did. I finished my second beer, and decided it was time to head down to the garage, see if she was there. For some reason, I felt like...she wouldn't be.

Even Mike seemed anxious for me, giving me a knowing look as I said goodnight to the guys and headed out. I breathed a sigh of relief however, spotting her car in the same exact spot, heading towards it. I gave an even bigger sigh when I realized she was sitting in the back seat waiting for me...naked.

"You had me worried there for a moment," I told her slipping inside, already starting to take my own clothes off as she watched me, waiting before actually speaking.

"Well, this will be our last time together," she announced.

"What? Why?"

"Because my husband and I are now even...well, sort of."

"Ok, you lost me on that one. Your husband? What's...what's going on?"

"I was planning on telling you everything tonight anyway," she then said. "After I do...I guess it will be up to you if we do anything tonight or not. Either way...it will be the last time."

I was honestly sorry to hear that. Wednesday nights at the bowling alley would never be the same again.

"Ok, spill it...tell me...everything."

With a somewhat sad look on her face, even though she still looked sexy as hell laying there in the back seat of her car with nothing on, she began. I'm sure you've been wondering all this time...why you?"

"Well yeah, admittedly I have. So...why me?"

"Because it was your wife, my husband was having an affair with. Even though they aren't doing so any longer, as you may or may not be aware of."

I had no idea who the guy was that she had been having an affair with, but I did know, for whatever reason it had actually broken off, even before my now ex-wife came and told me all about it, and that it was over with. Except for the fact, so was our marriage.