Strangers

Story Info
We were lovers who became strangers. I had to do something.
10.3k words
4.66
42.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,685 Followers

This story is for the 'Summer Loving" contest. A big thank you to Emeraldmbuku for taking the time to edit this story.

*

Life is a funny thing; sometimes full of love and laughter and other times solemn and insightful even despiteful. I'm Joe Henry and had been married for nearly six years to my wife Victoria until we became like two strangers living together. We didn't have any kids which I'll explain later.

There are many stories I could tell that happened during our time together. I know most couples probably go through some of the same things we have. We married young and I really didn't know what to expect.

She used to go out with her girlfriends and I often thought she was having affairs. I even followed her a few times but never found any evidence of cheating.

I liked it when other men noticed her which was quite often but at the same time I was a jealous person. This particular story is about how we met, the beginning of our relationship and where we are today.

****

Vicky and I met after we had both graduated from high school. It was at a party store I worked at for my sister in the evenings. I was nineteen at the time and my sister rented me an apartment they had above the store. It worked out great for me.

Vicky was a year older than me and had graduated from high school the previous year. She worked at a restaurant across the street from the store in the evenings and took secretarial courses at the local college during the day. She would often come in the store to get change and talk with my sister. They were good friends by the time I started working there.

I asked her out a few times and she always smiled and said, "I don't think so." It made my sister laugh. I wasn't use to getting turned down that often. I wasn't anything special; just a normal nineteen year old horny guy.

Needless to say I took this as a challenge. She was a good looking woman, though slightly overweight according to some people, but I didn't think so. She had the prettiest face and always smiled. I often ate at the restaurant just so I could watch her. I think I was getting a little obsessed with her.

I was young and no matter how hard i tried, and believe me, i tried, I could never get Vicky out of my mind. I asked her out once again and she agreed to go out with me. I didn't have a lot of money so i took her to a small diner and then to the movies. We kissed that night for the first time.

It was only after a few more dates at the drive-in that she agreed to come up to my apartment. We began to kiss, first it was slow, but then things started to get heated. She let me touch her breasts through the thin fabric of her blouse. It wasn't enough for me, I wanted more so I began to unbutton her blouse. She quickly stopped me, but then pulled her hand away as I undid the buttons and saw her bra covered breasts.

I lowered my mouth onto her chest and began kissing the crevice between them. I took my time and reached behind her to undo her lace bra. Her white breasts were large and beautiful. Her erect, pink aureoles stood to attention and her skin looked so soft. I began to kiss and slobber all over them. i knew she was enjoying it because she was holding my head tightly against her.

I slowly lowered my hand from her right breast to her right thigh. she was wearing a skirt that would normally be considered conservative on any other girl, but the slit on the side told another story. She opened her legs, welcoming me, and I slid my hand inside on her thigh; I couldn't believe how hot it felt under her skirt. I continued to massage her inner thigh, inching closer and closer to her damp panties. When I looked up, I could see that she was biting her lower lip in anticipation.

I ran my hand up and down her lower lips; through her panties. Seeing that she now had her eyes closed, I slipped my hand inside her panties and felt her warm, damp mound. I slowly worked my way down to her pussy - she was audibly breathing hard now.

I got off the couch, reached under her skirt and pulled off the matching white lace panties. I pushed her thighs apart and buried my face in her wet pussy. I began rubbing my face in her full muff and working my way to her clit. I placed my hands under her thighs, to help hold up her legs as she put her hands around my head, holding me in place.

I tongue fucked her, licked and kissed her pussy until she climaxed and my face was covered with her juices. My cock was rock hard and I wanted to let it out of the confines of my jeans.

I stood up and wiped my face off with my shirt. I began to unbuckle my jeans when she stopped me and said. "No! I should never have let it get this far. I'm sorry, I lost control of my emotions."

Needless to say, I was a bit pissed but I tried to not show my anger. My cock started to subside. "Well maybe next time," I said to her.

She apologized again and slipped her panties and bra back on and we went down to the store. My sister was there and she and Vicky began to talk to each other. I carried some heavy cases of stock to the back room for my sister. I later drove Vicky home wondering if I should have forced myself on her.

I asked myself, after erasing the thought. Did I just want to have sex with her or did I really care about her?

When we arrived at her home that she shared with her siblings, I kissed her goodnight. I knew her parents were deceased and the siblings did there best to help one another.

I left with mixed feelings. As I drove down the road I saw Sheila, a frequent customer at the store walking along the sidewalk. I pulled to the curb and asked her if she wanted a ride. She got in and I headed toward her home, a few blocks away.

"Why don't you pull in behind the church," she said. "My husband is at home and I don't think you want to meet the drunk."

I knew what was coming. Sheila was married, but still a bit wild. She would often come in the store with her twin sister, Sheryl and liked to tease. I couldn't believe it when they first told me they were twenty-nine. They looked a lot younger than they were, being short, a couple inches under five foot and on the thin side I did ask my sister about them and she told me they indeed were both twenty-nine and would fuck anything on two legs. "Stay away from them." She had warned me.

Both were married to raging alcoholics and I knew they drank a lot too. I could tell by the amount of alcohol they bought, but right now, I didn't care about her drinking, I hoped for other plans.

She reached over and put her hand on my cock. It got hard in seconds as she undid my belt and zipper. Being a small woman she leaned over with ease and took my cock in her mouth.

Damn, It felt good! After a couple minutes, she sat up and pulled off her jeans and panties. I slid my jeans down below my knees and slid over to the passenger side of my car so she could straddle me. She raised herself up and lowered her hot pussy onto my now very hard cock. I thought about wearing a condom but she was married so I figured that she was on the pill. She did all the work as she bounced up and down on my cock.

"Nice cock," she said. I've wanted to fuck you since you started working at the store. Fuck me Baby! Fuck me hard. I want you to come in my pussy. Come on Baby, shoot that cum in me." I threw my head back and moaned in pleasure. "I want you to fuck me hard. Come on, Baby."

I began to pump into her and with her encouragement, I came hard, shooting deep into her passage. She lowered herself down as she also began to come. I held tight onto her hips, slowly rocking us both. Damn, it felt good. I looked down and watched her rub her pussy back and forth across my crotch with my cock buried in her.

She reached over and grabbed some napkins out of my door panel. I always have some left over from fast food joints. She jammed them between her legs and rolled off of me as I scooted over to the drivers side of the vehicle. As she slipped on her panties, I grabbed a few napkins and wrapped them around my cock before pulling up my briefs and jeans.

She thanked me for the fuck and said that maybe we could get together again some time. Being the whore hound I was, I agreed. One problem I had was I had a hard time telling Sheila and Sheryl apart. Sheryl did seem a bit more quiet, but that was about it.

The following week I saw Vicky a couple times. We talked for a few minutes each time and I asked her out to dinner on Friday. She told me she would have to see. She had already made other plans, not saying what they were, and was more than likely not able to make it. On Thursday, she came in the store and told me she was sorry but she couldn't make it.

I remained placid on the outside, but I mentally questioned her reason. Maybe this was her way of saying "being with me the week before was a mistake". The twin sisters Sheila and Sheryl came in just before closing and asked me if I was busy on Friday. They told me they were throwing a party and wanted to know if I wanted to come. They mentioned that is was being held at a motel just outside of town.

Sheryl did mention that she and Sheila didn't have any secrets letting me know she knew about our romp in the car. I asked them if seeing their husbands at the party on Friday might be a problem, but they smiled and said their husbands worked the second shift and wouldn't be coming to the party.

"Oh!" Sheila squealed. "There is a catch; you need to bring some beer." I agreed, knowing that I would have no problem getting beer from the store. I always paid for it; no way would I steal from family.

I haven't been to many private parties and figured since Vicky was brushing me off, I might as well enjoy myself.

"How would I know which twin is which?" I asked, curious. Sheryl looked around, as if making sure the coast was clear and then pulled down the left side of her top. There was a mole right above her nipple.

I felt brave and asked Sheila to show me her right tit to make sure she didn't have a mole. She giggled and pulled out her whole tit for me to see. "Want to kiss it before I put it away?" She teased.

Right after she finished her sentence, a customer was coming in the store and Sheila quickly put her tit back in her shirt. They both laughed and said they would see me the next day. I had to admit that I was glad I was behind the counter because I had a pretty good hard-on.

Late Friday evening my sister came in to replace me for the night. She asked me if I was going out with Vicky and I told her Vicky had other plans. I didn't tell her about the twins because I knew she wouldn't approve of her little brother going out with two twenty-nine year old married women.

I knew Vicky got hit on a lot since she was a good looking waitress. I figured maybe she decided to go out with someone else; after all, we were friends and not really a couple.

I went to the motel located just outside of town and was surprised that the so-called-party was in a single room. I knocked on the door and Sheila and Sheryl were both there, dressed in only their bras and panties. I got a hard on just looking at the two of them. It was then that I noticed, from the corner of my eyes, another guy.

They introduced me to Matt who I later found out worked with Sheryl. I asked how many more people were coming and was told that this was it. I had brought two twelve packs of beer and a cheap bottle of wine from the store. I didn't tell my sister since I was underage to buy booze, but I did pay for it.

Sheila came up to me and began removing my shirt. I looked over and saw that Sheryl was doing the same to Matt. I did find out later that Matt was single and twenty-one years old. I guess the twins liked them young.

When I was down to my briefs, Sheryl handed everyone a beer and two pills. I didn't drink much but took the beer and asked what the pills were. Sheila told me that , "it was to make everything better". She took hers and the others followed suite. I swallowed mine, washing them down with the beer.

The girls removed their bra and panties and Sheila said, "Let's get this party started." She then pulled my briefs down releasing my hard cock. I kicked them to the side and joined Sheila on the king size bed. I took out a package of condoms but Sheila said, "No condoms tonight. I want to feel your hot cum shooting into me."

Right next to us was Matt, he was already pounding into Sheryl's pussy. I wasn't far behind as I guided my hard cock into Sheila. I couldn't believe that within three minutes I was all ready to shoot my first load. I felt embarrassed, but Sheila told me not to worry. One of the pills was to keep me hard while the other was to keep me excited.

Over the next three hours, we fucked and sucked in almost every conceivable way. It's hard to remember everything that went on, but I do remember at one point, I was on my back and Sheila was over my face as I ate her wet pussy. At the same time Shelly was riding me.

Between Matt and me, these twins got there pussy's ridden hard and a number of loads of cum were deposited in them. When I woke up, it was dawn and everyone was gone. I never saw Matt again.

I got up, took a shower and left for home. They must have taken whatever beer was left which was fine with me. I stopped and ate at a breakfast buffet on my way home. As I ate, I tried to remember the previous night. I knew my cock was sore and that I had fucked both twins a number of times.

I do wish I could remember more, but I guess the pills put me out of it. I thought about Vicky, like I cheated on her, but then remembered it was she that didn't want to go out with me.

****

It was now Saturday and I had to work at the store. My brother in law asked me if I went out the night before and said I looked a little hung over. He laughed and gave me something mixed with tomato juice and said it should help. He did tell me not to tell my sister that I had drunk anything the night before. He was an alright guy and we got along good.

Later in the day Vicky came over to get some change for the restaurant. She said she was sorry that she canceled on me the night before but she had promised her brother that she would go to a play at his high school. I did wonder why she didn't ask me to go.

The thing is, Vicky and I were opposites. They say opposites attract and I do believe it, but what happens later in life? While I liked movies and sport events, Vicky was into museums, plays, art shows. I could only take so much of some of those things.

Vicky asked me if I would like to go to a movie that evening as an apology. She told me to think about it and get back to her later. Now, I felt a little bad. She didn't go out with another guy, but to see her brother in a play. I really did like her and wanted to start a closer relationship with her.

When she came back, I agreed to her date request and that evening we went to a fast food restaurant and to a movie. We held hands through most of it except when we ate popcorn.

After the movie, we rode by the local airport; parked and watched the planes come and go. We kissed and she let me rub her breasts through her blouse. Thinking that she was giving me permission, I unbuttoned her blouse. I rubbed and kissed her breasts and released her bra. She was hesitant, but didn't stop me.

I wanted to go further and put my hands down her panties, but my cock hurt from the previous night. What if she let me go all the way with her? What should I do? I lucked out because a car pulled up near us and it was a family coming to watch the airplanes.

Vicky quickly fixed her bra and buttoned her blouse. We kissed lightly and I started the car and drove her home. I got out with her and we stood between the houses so no one could see us and she kissed me again.

I was a bit stunned when she said, "I would have gone to your apartment if you would have taken me there." She kissed me again and ran into her house. If I was reading between the lines I believe she was telling me she would have had sex with me. I was both happy and sad.

I saw her a few days later when she came in the store. We made a date for the following Saturday. I told her we could go to a nice restaurant, not fast food. She smiled at me, came around the counter and laid a kiss on me.

"See you Saturday," she was smiling. I stared at her butt as she walked back across the street. I decided no dating other women and no masturbating this week. I wanted to be ready if Vicky and I made love for the first time.

Later in the week Sheila came into the store with a big husky guy maybe around forty. He's been in the store dozens of times but I never knew he was Sheila's husband.

He ordered some beer and Sheila turned and hugged him. He smiled and Sheila introduced him to me. "Joe, this is my husband Chuck".

I mentioned to her that I knew Chuck; that he was a regular customer. We all talked for a few minutes and they got their beer and cigarettes and left. I figured it was Sheila's way of telling me she wasn't interested in me any more which was fine with me. I wanted to put my time in dating Vicky.

On Saturday I took Vicky to the Red Lobster for dinner. I wore dress pants and a light blue dress shirt. Vicky wore a plaid wraparound skirt and a nice blouse. She really looked nice. I got an advance from my sister so I could pay for the dinner. Seeing it was for Vicky, my sister didn't hesitate giving me the money.

I did all the things a guy is suppose to do. I opened her door, pulled out her chair and anything else I thought was proper. We ordered dinner and talked a little about our lives. I knew her father passed away a couple of years ago. My sister told me it was from alcoholism, Vicky pretty much confirmed that.

Her mother passed away a couple of months before I met her. She then talked about her job at the restaurant. I asked her about being hit on and she told me most all waitress are hit on. It's how they respond that counts. She did say she is friendly with most customers but never dated any.

I asked her about the cop that came in regularly and she told me he was just a friend. He was the first responder when they called about her mother passing out and later dying. I didn't want to push it any further. I then told her about my life but she knew a lot from talking to my sister. I went to college during the day and worked at my sisters in the evening.

I listened as she told me about her interests and why she was taking secretarial courses. She told me she wanted more out of life.

I asked her, "Like what?"

She stared at me and simply said, "I want to do things and go places." She explained that her parents lived from hand to mouth having seven kids and never enjoyed life. She wanted to enjoy her life.

This was when I found out how opposite we were. I like to relax and maybe see a ballgame and hang out with friends; traveling wasn't high on my agenda. She wanted to travel while I enjoyed relaxing.

We talked some more as we ate dinner. Afterwards I asked her what she wanted to do. She must have stared at me for a minute before answering me.

"Take me to your apartment," was all she said. I quickly paid the bill, anticipating what was to come, and we left the restaurant. We talked a little more till we reached my place.

My apartment wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. We sat on the couch and she faced me. "I've never been in a steady relationship with anyone," she mentioned to me. Then, leaned in and kissed me gently wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed me with more passionately.

I brought my right hand up and squeezed her breast through her blouse. "Be gentle Joe, they are very sensitive right now." She didn't stop me but was encouraging me. I rubbed my hand gently over her tits while we kept kissing. I took my time unbuttoning the first two buttons on her blouse to see if she was going to object in any way; she didn't.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,685 Followers