Stranger's Hands

Story Info
My lover gave me to a stranger...
1.4k words
4.02
15.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have known the first time he coerced my legs open and masturbated my clit until I came, while the exorbitantly-tipped waitstaff of the restaurant remained oblivious to his libidinous activities amid the smells and sounds of upscale dining. After I came, he told me to sit with my legs open wide during the remainder of the entire meal. Our table faced near a wall, where a single male diner witnessed the debauchery of my lover. As the gentleman stood up to pay for his meal, my lover told me, "Go over to him, hug him and press your breasts against him firmly. Walk outside and get into the coach waiting. Say nothing. Do as I say."

My heart in my eyes for him, I obeyed. The man's startled expression soon turned to appreciation for my 34DDD breasts pressed against his body, his hands pressing my waist to his length, and his erection into my pelvic bone. I met his gaze briefly, smiled shyly and looked away. I walked slowly to the door, felt his heat still clinging to my body, a souvenir from his hungry hold on me.

There was a maroon and white trimmed coach with 2 white horses at the ready as he said there would be. The door was opened by a liveried gentleman whose blank expression did little to assuage my misgivings. My new lover was indeed spontaneous, passionate and quite lavishly spoiling me, I thought to myself, sinking back into the almost flesh like soft leather seats. The seat almost reached up around me. I noticed lovely brass fittings and fixtures, reminiscent of gas lights and baroque style accents, almost like antique door knockers hung symmetrically along either side of the carriage. The perfume of the fresh cut flowers in the crystal vases in the back window of the carriage intoxicated my senses. The spicy scent of the horse lent the evening an even more primal tinge.

All my senses over-stimulated, I absorbed further details of the lovely carriage. The floor was upholstered in a very thick padding, like tufted cushions, also of the soft leathery material. Everything was maroon and white and gold. I closed my eyes and basked in the richness of the sumptuous depths of the leather.

The carriage rocked when I felt his familiar aura call to me; he climbed up; the door knockers jangled and jingled across the top with the voices of chimes. I sat up in the center back seat where apprehension sat upon my mind lightly before, was now lounging upon my senses rather voluptuously. His familiar fingers motioned the man into the seat at the left window, my lover took possession of the right. The stranger looked at me and his eyes disintegrated my clothing; his body heat radiated to fill the night air of the carriage. I looked over at my lover and his affection sang to my spirit. He knocked and the carriage began to rock, the chorus of the chimes, sparkling along our path. The horse was drawing the carriage into the night, and my destiny, encased so lovingly within the opulence, was a passive passenger.

"Griffin, I tell you, her breasts are perfect. Her nipples look like small roses on pale snow."

He smiled to me and motioned to my top and motioned downwards. I was shocked and scared and in fully in love with his expressive features. Trembling, I stared into his deep dark black eyes and saw the reflection of my fingers baring my white breasts to this stranger's lust. His melodious voice spoke to the man but his eyes mastered mine; I couldn't look away. I felt the man staring at my breasts and he swallowed loudly repeatedly and his breathing became louder and raspier.

"Griff, do you want to touch her breasts? Hold them in your hands; taste them with your tongue?"

"How old is she, Malcolm?"

"She's 23. I have her driver's license right here." He flipped my pink rosebud bag open and fished out my license. He nodded to me and smiled drily.

"She looks 15, except for those huge tits," his hungry voice sounded wet; this stranger's voice sliced the air.

"You want her, Griff." His voice slow, akin to a panther stalking his prey, yet, pointedly staring at me. He kept his eyes on mine, I could not look away. Not when I felt the warm foreign body kneeling in front of me. Not when the cuffs were slipped onto my wrists and slid up via a chain into those door knockers and locked securely. He yanked the chains holding me while he licked his wet lips and I could feel him already spurting his wetness inside me. My lover's vision concentrated on mine and when my arms were stretched out and my breasts bared and my body defenseless, his wicked intent painted his features with a brutal brush, completely exotic.

I felt my dress slide up my thighs and a hot mouth licking my pussy lips. His hands squeezed my breasts and twisted them as if I were inhuman. His fingers found my nipples while my clit was being sucked voraciously. He spoke to my pussy, not to me. With depraved words, he colored the night air with filthy motivations and despicable acts upon my body and spirit. His cock was long and slender, his balls were very big and slapped my bottom cheeks every time he pushed into me. Harder and harder he penetrated me as the horse's hooves and the jangling door knockers and chains penetrated my consciousness. I was more aware of the sounds of the carriage and our progress through the city, rather than the acts his lust visited upon me.

My lover stared at my body, jostling, bouncing under the strangers thrusting motions. Each time he battered me to the hilt, my lover would wince and smile and he watched the man turn me over, spread my lips and fuck me on my knees harder and harder, biting my shoulder and pulling my hair. Calling me filthy names and fucking me and pawing at my breasts, leaving red marks and the echoes of bruises to be borne tomorrow. His hand covered my mouth for the most brutal moments of the journey and these moments, I saw the my lover glowing, which lent a level of pleasure to my debasement.

He filled his condom and half collapsed on me. The carriage stopped and the man and my lover spoke outside briefly and my lover returned to the carriage as we rode into the night.

"I loved this. Seeing your face as he was fucking you. I told him to be brutal with you and to make you feel his cock with all his power. I saw you feel it. When I looked at you being fucked, I loved you more and more." His words and syllables cushioned the blow of the evening's events and his fingers caressed and soothed the soreness of my mauled body. As soon as my clothes were in order, he opened the carriage and I saw we were nearing my home.

He walked me to my front door and gave me a visa gift card. "This is for 1000 dollars. I want you to enjoy this money and spend it on yourself. I am out of town until Friday, or I'd spoil you myself. Be ready at 8 and bring shoes, and shoes only, for the weekend." He hugged and kissed me and led me through my front door. His mouth lingered on mine and he pressed me over to my ottoman, lifted my dress and saw my pussy. He kissed it carefully and then mounted me and fucked me slowly and sucked my breasts the way I loved him to.

"I loved watching you, baby. I can still see him fucking my baby. Oh yeah... baby you looked so hot. Yeah... open your mouth like that... yeah...."

His touches turned more brutal and he fucked me twice as hard as that desperate old man did and when he came he screamed my name and pushed inside me hard enough to cramp my cervix. I screamed out and he sucked my nipple and slid his finger between us and fingered my clit for 30 seconds with the cum that was cumming out of my cunt.

"She likes to cum, doesn't she? I love your face when you cum, do it, baby, cum for me...."

To be Continued....