Strapon Sex For Black Couples

Story Info
Black women teach black men about strapon sex.
1.1k words
3.26
33.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

My name is Donar Jean-Baptiste and I'm a six-foot-tall, very voluptuous and sexy young black woman with dark brown skin, light brown eyes and long black hair. I've also got a big, round ghetto booty. Along with my large, perky breasts, it's one of many parts of me that drive men wild and make women green with envy. Yeah, I am fine-looking and I know it. I live in the city of Boston and attend Northeastern University, where I major in business administration. When I'm not in class, I enjoy shoving dildos into the assholes of big black men who seek me out for that specific reason. You see, I'm an amateur dominatrix specializing in black domination. This right here is my story of getting by in Bean Town.

Right now, I'm having some fun with my pal Andy Pierre. He's a tall, dark-skinned black guy of Haitian descent I met while visiting the town of Brockton. He plays varsity soccer for Brockton State College. I guess you could say we kind of clicked. I brought him home for a night of fun. He had recently broken up with Chantel, his loud-mouthed African-American girlfriend. Black guys are getting fed up with black women more than ever. And they're turning to us Haitian women for comfort. That's more than okay by me because I am one hundred percent into black men. I don't date men outside of my own race. Hispanic and white men are fine but the majority of them don't do it for me. They leave me cold. Once you go black, you never go back.

Andy is on all fours, face down and ass up. I am sliding my slim ten-inch dildo deep inside the black man's asshole. And I am absolutely loving it. He screamed as I worked my dildo up his butt. Andy came to me because I'm a very sexy and kinky slut who knows how to please her men. Which is more than I can say for his ex-girlfriend, a chick who doesn't know what to do to keep a man. She sucks in bed and not in a good way. That's why Andy came running to me. He needs a woman who can suck his cock properly while ramming a dildo up his ass. Not a lot of women can perform such sexual acrobatics. I guess that's why he came to me. I fucked him good while sucking his dick. In no time he came. I drank his seed. He tasted warm and salty. Just the way I like my men to taste. Afterwards, I slowly pulled the dildo out of his ass. Andy breathed a sigh of relief. We smiled and kissed each other. He took a shower and left. I watched him go. He had to get back to class. As for me, I was still horny.

I don't know why I love fucking black men with my strap-on dildo so much. I guess it's a bit of an addiction of mine. I think it started with my ex-boyfriend Tyrone Peterson. A big and tall black guy who used to play football for Boston Metropolitan College before he went into the NFL. He was such a buff black stud. I loved him dearly. We had a lot of fun together. He's the one who introduced me to the whole anal sex thing. Both giving and receiving, I should say.

I loved making Tyrone happy. I took him around town in my father's Porsche and we dined in fine restaurants. And we made love in downtown hotel rooms. I loved going down on this man. Sucking on Tyrone's eight-inch black cock was quite often the highlight of my day. I sucked his cock and balls until he came, then I drank his seed. Afterwards, he thrust his cock into my pussy and fucked me hard. Tyrone really knew how to pump it into me. The black football stud made me scream like a banshee. I loved it when he fucked me hard while yanking my long blonde hair. Now that's what I call a good fucking. Yeah, we had a lot of fun together.

For Tyrone's twentieth birthday, I gave him a special treat. We hooked up in my dorm, and I gave up the booty for the first time. I just got on all fours, and spread my ass cheeks wide open. Then I asked Tyrone to fuck me in the ass. The sexy black stud couldn't believe his luck. However, he got right down to it. He lubricated my ass with the lotion I handed him and shoved his dick into my asshole. I grimaced as Tyrone's big dick went into my shit hole. Hot damn, that thing felt simply huge! Tyrone gripped my hips tightly as he slammed his big black dick up my tight Haitian ass. He really let me have it. I gritted my teeth and endured as he savagely fucked me in the ass. He pumped his dick so far into my asshole, I seriously thought he was going to split me in half. When he was done, he filled my ass with his manly cum. And this, folks, is how I lost my anal virginity.

After this memorable first experience, Tyrone simply couldn't get enough of my ass. I liked anal sex. It was okay. But he loved it way more than I did. We tried it in many different combinations. The one that appealed to me the most was strap-on sex. Like many black men, Tyrone secretly loved watching strap-on videos online while vigorously denying being into it if he were ever queried on the subject. One night, I bought a strap-on dildo and gave the macho black football stud an ass fucking he would never forget. I just bent him over, greased him up and shoved my dildo up his ass. Who's the bitch now, Tyrone? I rammed the dildo deep into his ass and listened to him screaming. Oh, man. I absolutely loved that sound.

Gripping Tyrone's hips, I plunged the dildo deep into his asshole. He screamed loudly yet I could tell he was enjoying himself because his big black cock was getting bigger. I stroked Tyrone's cock while ramming the dildo in and out of his tight ass. I fucked him good until he begged for mercy. Then I pulled the dildo out of his ass. Tyrone lay on the bed, trying to cover. I stroked my strap-on dildo while watching him. Who's the man? And that's how I took Tyrone's anal virginity, folks. For the remainder of our relationship, we fucked each other's brains out. Then he graduated from Boston Metropolitan College, entered the NFL Draft and forgot all about me. I hear he's dating a white chick now. What he doesn't know is that I made a video of our 'sessions'. I'm thinking of leaking it to the tabloids. Should I or should I not? Decisions, decisions.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers