Strapped In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue slid deeper inside, delighting in the moans and tremors it was causing within her. I deliberately avoided her clit. She noticed.

"Pleeeease..." I could see her head leaning back sharply against the wall, just beyond her heaving chest. "I need to cum...get me there...lick my clit..."

I chuckled softly as I ever-so-briefly flicked my tongue against it and then went back to eating her out.

"Bastard..." Chloe half-laughed herself. "Fucking teasing me..."

My tongue bounced her clit back and forth a few times in response, sending jolts through her body.

"Yesssss...a little more..."

As I went back to slurping at her slit, I peeled off my button-down shirt, leaving the undershirt on. I also opened up my pants and felt my hand fill up with something hard and thick. My hand stroked it lazily, as if to prime it for the grip it was going to be locked into soon.

"Yeah, yeahhh..." Chloe quivered. "Suck my clit..."

I slowly stopped at my efforts, downshifting to soft kisses and breaths against her pussylips.

"Noooo...Vance...keep going..."

Her hair was back within my fingers in a matter of seconds as I kissed her deeply. My other hand held my massive cock up to her eager quim, running the head of it up and down. Her folds opened up around it. A gasp shot out of her mouth as I moved my lips to her earlobe, as if my tongue had been holding it inside.

"Yes, baby...give it to me..."

"You want it?" I breathed harshly into her ear.

"Fucker...you know I do..."

"I like to hear you say it."

"I want you in me..."

"More specific..." I whispered harshly.

"I want your big dick deep in my cunt..."

"Is that how you ask for something you want?"

"I want your big dick deep in my cunt...please..."

I pushed in, pulling my head back so I could watch her face as it happened. Her jaw slackened and her eyes went wide as I slowly buried the bulk of my rod inside her. Chloe's ass pressed against the wall as I leaned into her.

"How's that?" I smirked at her.

"Jeeezus...Vance...fuck me..."

I gripped the backs of her thighs as I wrapped her legs around my hips. Her arms hooked under mine and gripped my shoulders. Our eyes locked as I started to drive slowly but firmly into her.

"Faster..." Chloe moaned. "Do it faster..."

If anything, my pace slowed a little. Donny's words were forefront in my mind, and I wanted to make her explode. While I loved the view of her arching chest and the sight of her twat stretched around my cock that lay beyond it, I wished that I could have seen the view from behind me. The dark-haired beauty with her back against the wall and her heels digging at my lower back, with my pants and boxers having slid down to my mid-thigh. It must have been quite the picture.

"GodDAMN it..." Chloe's frustration was as transparent as her previous coyness. "All the girls you've fucked, and this is the best you can do?"

I grinned at the lame taunt. "You'll cum when I want you to."

"If you can make me." She laughed. "I'm starting to doubt it..."

She got a hard thrust, just for reassurance.

"Oh, GOD!" Chloe cried out. "That's it...more!"

I went at her slowly for as long as I thought my legs could take it. Her fingernails dug into the flesh of my shoulders as her motor revved higher and higher. My thrusts sped up as I felt her hips twisting desperately, shifting my dick around in her clutching cunt.

"That's it...faster..." Her eyes closed as she immersed herself in the growing sensation.

"I want to hear you cum..." I told her as I jammed myself into her harder.

"Yesss...do it...make that pussy cream on your big cock..."

My hips thrust forward violently, making a loud thumping sound as her ass pounded against the wall. I felt her heels smack at my lower back harder, continuously trying to push me in deeper and harder.

"OHhhh yes yes yes...fuck it...fuck meee..." Chloe's words sounded almost distant, as if out of a trance. Her eyelids clenched tight in anticipation.

"Cum for me."

As if I had pulled a trigger on her, she clamped even tighter around me and screamed. Her back arched, her shoulders pressing against the wall. The imagined vision of her face in orgasmic ecstasy didn't even compare to the glorious expression of her powerful pussyquake. She was even more beautiful in her sexual abandon.

"Ohhhh fuck fuck FUCKKKK!!" Chloe's orgasm rolled into extra innings as I continued to drive myself balls-deep into her. "YESSSSS!"

Her hips jerked with decreasing frequency as I slowed down. She leaned forward and buried her face in my neck, gaining control of her breathing and senses.

"So good..." Chloe half-moaned, half-chuckled. "Such a good pounding..."

I slipped out of her, my cock slapping against my abdomen, leaving my undershirt stained with her pussy juice. We kissed passionately. Her body seemed more relaxed, almost gelatinous after her pleasuring, and her lips seemed to thank me without words.

"Let's move to the bed." I said plainly as we broke off the kiss.

Chloe simply nodded and took my hand. I held up my pants enough to follow her to her bedroom.

The bedroom was similarly overdone, with a bed that looked like it could fit four easily. With its rich tones and elaborate woodwork, it was the very cradle of cultured refinement, and ironically the stage for her carnal decadence. I sat on the bed, directing her actions with my eyes. Chloe pulled off my shoes and socks quickly, kneeling at my feet, following by removing my pants and boxer shorts. I stroked my dick firmly while pointing it towards her mouth. She got the idea.

"Yeahhh..." I grunted as she took another shot at swallowing my cock, now free from any worries about being spotted doing so in a parking lot. I rested my hands on the edge of the bed, letting her show me how she could perform without any manipulation. Our eyes met as she gazed up at me, while her head twisted back and forth. There was no faking the look of enjoyment on her face.

"I just want you to feel good." Chloe said with slight mocking as she released me briefly.

"I already planned on it." I grinned down at her.

My dick vanished between her lips as she gagged slightly. Her hands gripped my hips, using me to help her take more inside.

"You look so good...like that..." I told her.

"MMMmmm..." She moaned just before letting me pop out of her mouth. "Thank you."

I grunted as she moved her hands to my cock, stroking me with both hands. Her tongue teased the head as she watched my face. "Don't be afraid of cumming in my mouth. I'll take it that way. I'll take it any way you give it."

"I know." I smiled with self-assurance.

"She'll do anything." Donny had told me, smiling broadly. "Don't get scared off because she acts shy or something."

My eyes glanced around the room as the sounds of her determined suction echoed throughout it. I spotted a belt, like one from a bathrobe, draped over a doorknob.

"Anything, seriously..."

"Get on the bed." I said suddenly.

Chloe peeled her lips off of my shaft and complied, looking mildly surprised. She lay with her heels slightly off the edge of the bed.

"Up further."

She shifted up, so that her head was near the railed headboard. I stood and quickly grabbed the bathrobe belt.

"Put both hands on one of the rails."

Cautiously, she did as I told her. I climbed up by her and fed her my cock, much like candy used to placate a child about to get a shot at the doctor's office. Within half a minute, I had her wrists bound together and the other end of the belt tied tightly around the bedrail. She barely seemed to notice while she had been slurping at my meat.

"Um, Vance?" She asked as I pulled away from her.

"Yeah?"

"You never told me what the safe word was."

"Didn't you say that you would do whatever I wanted?"

Chloe thought for a moment. "Yes..."

"Then you don't need a safe word."

"Oh, shit."

I glided over the silk sheets in order to place myself between her athletic legs. With no hesitation, I drew her towards me, pulling the belt taut. She gasped at the slight twinge of pain, while I knew that I would more than compensate for it with pleasure.

"Besides..." I smirked as I slapped at her slit with my cock. "You said you wanted to get to know me better."

"What if I already get the gist?" Chloe giggled nervously.

I split her open violently as I lunged into her. "I tend to make sure that I'm understood."

She gasped as I buried myself in her twat. I held myself there, planting my hands over her shoulders. Her legs hooked around my back again, embracing the penetration.

"Ohhh yessss...jam that big dick in me..."

I didn't need the instructions. Chloe got it slowly and deeply to start, adjusting again to the girth. Her natural tits had flattened against her chest with gravity, but they were still a sight as they bounced along with my thrusts, her nipples as stiff as ever.

"Fuck yeah...nice and tight..." I grunted as I picked up the pace.

Our eyes met as I pumped her pussy. Her mouth gaped open, breathing hard and moaning with my thrusts. I rose up onto my knees and grabbed her legs, holding them up against me. The lack of control Chloe had over her limbs made me swell with a sense of power, and I showed it with every deep push into her.

"Yes...that's what I need...a good, hard fuck from a good, hard cock...more...morrrre..."

She was quickly losing herself in the pleasure, and I was losing the willpower to hold back any longer. I quickly pushed her legs down, planting her ankles next to her shoulders. The sight of this sexy slut bent in half underneath me drove me even harder.

"Oh, Goddddamn..." She groaned at the action. "Break me in half..."

Our grunts and moans filled the room as I pummeled her cunt, bouncing her ass off of the mattress. Chloe's head jerked back sharply.

"Gonna c...ahh fuck...fuck FUCK!" She caught her breath as the start of her orgasm had knocked it out of her. The loud, broken cries that erupted from her filled the room and rang in my ears.

"Don't stop..." Chloe's voice cracked as she was able to speak again. "I'll cum again..."

My hips slammed forward, all too happy to get her to another peak. It didn't take long before her legs trembled under me and her pussy exploded again. Her head thrashed side to side and her hands pulled tight against the binding belt.

"Fuck...close..." I grunted as she came down from it.

"Yesss..." Chloe's eyes opened wider as she looked up at me. "Cum for me...give it to me..."

I pulled out and quickly straddled her chest, continuing to pin her legs by her shoulders. With both hands, I worked my cock furiously.

"Yesss...I'm ready...ready for it..." Chloe moaned and opened her mouth, sliding her tongue out.

One of my hands slipped under my balls and my hips jerked forward.

"Ahhh, FUCK!" I called out and released a half-dozen milky streams. Chloe flinched as I aimed them at her face, avoiding the target of her mouth that she had been expecting. I watched as I painted her face, jerking my cock until the blast had ceased.

"Ohh, you son of a bitch!" Chloe giggled as she closed her eyes. "That was not nice!"

"I couldn't help myself." I chuckled.

I released her legs as I kneeled by her head, using my cockhead to sweep up globs of the sticky liquid and deliver them to her mouth. Her skin maintained its sheen from the residue, but I cleaned her up effectively.

"That was awesome..." She mumbled for what was probably the fifth time since I had completed my climax. Her eyes were closed from her satiation, her body shifting languidly on the silk sheets.

Her eyes shot open at the sound of the bedside table drawer opening.

"What are you doing?"

"Just looking around." I smiled as I looked through the drawer.

"For what?"

"Donny said you had some things that I might find useful."

"Useful for??"

I turned to look at her, while I blindly continued rummaging. "For you."

Chloe pulled against her binding, almost as if she had forgotten about it. "Vance...this has been wonderful...but really, I'm very well fucked for one night..."

"That's not up to you." I laughed as my fingers found something interesting.

"No...no, no. Really..."

"You don't have something like this for decoration." I waved the eight-inch, knobbed dildo at her. "This is something that needs to be put to good use."

"I do! When I need to!"

"I think you need it."

Chloe pulled against the bathrobe belt again. "I'll scream!"

"I'll make you scream, guaranteed." I looked through the drawer further.

"No, I mean..."

"I know what you fucking mean, slut." I cut her off. "As if anyone within earshot hasn't tuned out your screaming by now. I'll stuff your panties in your mouth if I need to, but I bet you've had enough nights like this to make anything you do nothing more than expected background noise around here."

She froze as she started to speak, telling me that she knew that I was right.

"Get up on your knees." I said as I found the item I had been expecting to see all along.

Chloe's roll onto her front was almost comical in its awkwardness. She managed to get herself up onto her knees and elbows after a couple of tries, the restraint of her wrists making the effort difficult. I worked my way behind her and promptly pulled her hips back, taking her elbow support away. She cried out at the sensation, muffled by her face landing against the mattress. She tilted her head to the side, trying to look back towards me and allowing herself to breathe freely.

"What a view." I declared as I lightly spanked her beautifully-rounded ass. "I should make a video of this one."

"I'm glad you like it." Chloe said sincerely, wiggling her hips for me. She breathed hard, as if bracing herself for something unpleasant and hoping to soften up the treatment with her brave words.

Her barely-furred folds opened easily for the dildo, as if welcoming an old friend. Her pussylips rolled up and down over the bulbous knobs as I twisted it inside and back out again slowly.

"Ahhhh fuckkk..." Chloe moaned. Her diamond-hard nipples scraped against the sheets as she pushed back onto the rubber sex toy.

I licked the thumb of my free hand and pressed it lightly against her puckerhole. Chloe moaned at the feel of it. My thumb worked itself around in small, slow circles, pulling it open ever so slightly. I corkscrewed the knobbed dong in and out of her faster, giving her twat less warm-up time than I had previously.

"Fuck it...oh, yesss...I love that fat bastard in my cunt..."

"You need cock all goddamned day and night, don't you?"

"Sometimes..."

Without warning, my thumb pushed into her asshole.

"AHH!" She cried out.

"More than sometimes, right?"

I clenched my hand and jerked her back and forth a few inches.

"OHhhh OHH! Yes, yes! I need it all the time."

"That's what I thought." I laughed softly.

"You dirty fuck..." She grunted as I attacked both of her holes at once.

"And you love it. I think you should give me a key to the front door. I'll just stop by anytime I've got a load ready to get fired onto some whore's face."

"Maybe..." Chloe trailed off into a series of moans as her hips bucked backwards for the dildo.

"And if you've got some other guy up here, I'm sure he won't mind sharing. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Maybe..."

I released the rubber dick and pulled her head back by her hair, not letting up on her sphincter. "You'd like that, yes or fucking no?"

"Yes!" Chloe gaped, her eyes sparkling with lust at the thought. "I'd love that...two big dicks at once..."

"Keep talking." I pulled on her hair again.

"AhhHH! Getting fucked...getting my pussy stuffed and throating a fat cock at the same time. Oh, GOD!"

"You could cum just thinking about it, couldn't you?"

"Yess...but..."

"But?"

"Please...keep fucking me with that toy..."

I released her hair and grabbed the base of the dildo, working it both around and in and out rapidly.

"Oh sweet Jeeeeezus!!" Chloe cried as her asshole clamped around my thumb. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

She bucked and moaned as the orgasm rattled her bones, jerking further as the aftershocks kicked through her.

"OH! OHHhhhhHH! Fuckkk!"

I pulled my thumb out of her clamped ass, making her gasp. She caught her breath for about a minute, then cooed as she felt my tongue. I had leaned down behind her, spreading her asscheeks and licking at her puckerhole.

"Ohhh Vance...nasty boy..."

"You love it." I spoke briefly, so I could get my tongue back in her crack.

"Yesss...that feels sooo good...

Chloe twisted her hips slightly, as if to work me deeper inwards. I hummed as I ate her ass out more fervently, sending vibrations rolling through her.

"OHHHhhh...yessss...don't stop, you dirty fucker...OHHhhh..."

But I did stop, making her pout and whine softly. Her expression became even more adorable as she felt her tube of lube being squirted onto her sphincter. The look of shock in her mesmerizing, widened eyes was simply precious.

"N-no!"

"I told you..." I said plainly as I worked the lube around her tightest hole, "my dick doesn't go anywhere unless my tongue does first."

"It's too big...seriously! You're too fucking big!"

"She let me fuck her ass, good and hard." Donny had told me, smiling broadly. "She can take it, no matter how scared she acts."

"Donny fucked you in the ass, didn't he?"

"No..." Chloe muttered.

"You're calling my roommate a liar?"

"N-no! I did, it's just...you're too big!"

"I've seen his dick, you lying whore." I raised my voice. "We fucking live together. We've shared a few sluts in our time, too, so I've seen the way he splits a hole open."

"Y-you have?"

"Yeah, we have. So if you can take him, you can take me."

"Oh, fuck..."

"And since you lied to me..." I paused as I pressed my cockhead against her slickened opening, "I'm not going to be as gentle as he was."

"Ahh AHH!" Chloe panted as my massive cock split her ass open. "Fuckkk fuck FUCK!"

"That's the plan."

I sank in deep in a hurry, making her cry out sharply. She got deep-dicked right off the bat as I squatted on my heels behind her. Her hair became my handle once again, bringing her head back as I used it for leverage.

"Fucking bastard!" Chloe wailed. "Feels like a fucking log in my ass! AHHH!"

"And you love every inch of it."

"GodDAMN!"

"SAY it!" I emphasized the order with another tug at her hair.

"I love it! I love your fat cock in my tight little ass! FUCK IT!"

"Keep talking...tell me how much you like getting torn up."

"I LOVE it!" Chloe screamed as I pounded her even harder. "I love it...getting my backdoor busted open...do it...fuck it...harder...HARDER!"

"I knew it...lying whore...Donny tells me everything he does...every detail about every bitch he bangs..." I grunted as I pummeled her furiously. "I knew exactly who you were, and you fucking lied to me..."

"Yes...I did..."

"I hate when a slut puts on a phony front...fucking..HATE...that..." I put my full weight into my lunges.

"I'm sorry!" Chloe's voice pitched higher. "I'm sorrrrrry...take it out...take it out on me...I deserve it!"

"You don't have to give me permission, bitch. I own you."

"Yess...I'm all yours..."

"Say it like you mean it."

"I'm your whore...your little fucktoy...your dirty little cum dumpster..."

I laughed softly as my breaths came harder with the effort. "Very good..."

"Do anything you want...I'll take it...as long as I get FUCKED!"

My hand slipped under her and started to strum her clit wildly. Her body tensed up immediately.

"OH GOD OH GOD OH FUCCCCCK!" She screeched, her eyes clenching tight. "Yesss make your dirty whore CUM! FUCK!!"

Her siren song rang through the place as I felt her pussy squirt its juices onto my legs. My fingers kept working her tender clit mercilessly, and she shook to her core with a ripping multiple orgasm.