Strawberries and Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see Margaret," Val continued, "I've been attracted to girls for many years but never had the time or the courage to do anything about it, and I told Sarah this when she confessed last year. So it didn't surprise me when Sarah phoned and said she wouldn't be home last Saturday."

"Wait a minute Val," Margaret interrupted, "You were home, not at your sisters?"

"Yes, I heard Sarah leave the message," Val admitted, "I cried because I was so happy for her."

"Wow, so is that it?" Margaret asked as her mind raced as to where this conversation was leading.

Val took a large swig of her champagne and continued. "Ah no, there's more." She said as she took a deep breath. "Margaret, I don't know whether I should ask you this or not, but would you consider.............."

The sentence was left unfinished as Val's voice faded away and she looked at the floor.

"You want to go to bed with me?" The shock showed in Margaret question as she too swallowed a large mouthful of champagne.

Val nodded, looked up at Margaret and whispered, "I've had these feelings for over twenty years, can you imagine how frustrating it has been? I go shopping and perv on other women, I look at lesbian sites on the computer, I've watched lesbian porn and movies. Margaret I need to touch and taste another woman so bad."

Margaret reached out and held Val's hands in her own. "Hush, hush Val, I know exactly how you feel, and God knows, when you walked in tonight, you made me wet, instantly."

"Really? You not joking with me?"

"That's the truth Val. But what about Sarah? You'll have to tell her if we do anything, surely that will terribly upsetting for her?"

Val reached out for her handbag on the coffee table, extracted an envelope and passed it to Margaret.

"You recognize Sarah's writing?" She asked. "You can see it hasn't been opened."

Margaret nodded as she turned the envelope over and saw 'Sealed with a lover's kiss' written in Sarah's familiar hand along the sealed section together with a large red lipstick kiss. With trembling hands the teacher opened the envelope and withdrew the single sheet of pink stationery.

She opened the sheet to read, 'Dearest Miss Atkins, I will keep this note short. As you know by now I told Mother everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, about our time together last Saturday night. If you choose to pleasure Mother as you did me, you will have my undying gratitude. I know how great her need is to love another woman and I'm smiling as I write that you are the best teacher that a Henderson could ever wish for. Margaret I know that you and I could never have a permanent long-time relationship. Please make your decision about my Mother knowing that I will be so happy for both of you. Thanks again Margaret, you're the best, love Sarah.'

Margaret sat and read Sarah's note for the second time as her mind whirled with the unexpected events of the evening. Still unsure of her decision she raised her eyes to see that Val had unbuttoned her blouse and was slipping it off her shoulders to reveal a small low-cut lace bra supporting her large breasts.

"Please Margaret." Val pleaded as her arms reached behind her back to unclip the bra.

Slowly the straps fell down her shoulders and arms to allow her breasts to swing free. Margaret unconsciously licked her lips as she gazed at the smooth milky white skin with the large dark nipples. Val's hands cupped each breast, holding them up and offering them to the aroused teacher. Any thoughts of denying Val her long-awaited fantasies disappeared as Margaret leant forward and sucked a hard nipple into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh God!" Val cried as she held Margaret's head to her breast.

Margaret opened her mouth wider, sucked in as much of the breast as possible and pressed her teeth into the soft white flesh. Val yelped in surprise at the sudden pain and let go her hold of Margaret's head.

Margaret smiled at Val's reaction and said, "There, I've marked you, you're all mine now, no more pain baby, just pleasure for the rest of the night."

Val looked down at the red teeth marks surrounding her nipple and moaned as she held up the unmarked breast and said, "Make it a pair Margaret."

Margaret raised her eyebrows in surprise but opened her mouth wide and sucked the second breast between her teeth. Val winced as the teacher bit firmly into the skin leaving a similar mark, but this time as she let go of the nipple she pulled Val's head down and kissed her gently on the mouth.

"Oh god, my first real kiss." Val moaned.

"No, this is a real kiss." Margaret whispered as she placed her lips firmly on Val's, kissing her deeply and pushing her tongue between the overwhelmed Mother's teeth.

As their lips parted Margaret stood and quickly slipped out of her robe and pajamas. Val gazed in awe at Margaret's shaven pussy as the teacher held out her hands to her new lover. Margaret confidently assisted Val from the sofa and unbuckled her belt allowing the short skirt to fall to the floor.

"No panties you naughty girl." Margaret said with a smile as she admired the suspender belt and stockings on Val's shapely legs. "This will have to go." Margaret continued as her fingertips brushed her friend's thick pubic hair.

Val shivered at Margaret's teasing touch. "Whatever you want, I'll do whatever you want."

"Sit down on the floor sweetie and lean back against the sofa."

Margaret licked her lips as she looked down on the nervously excited novice sitting on the floor at her feet. The sexy teacher's legs straddled Val's hips then her hands reached down and pushed her new lover's head back onto the cushion. With care Margaret placed her knees on the edge of the cushion either side of Val's head and rocked forward to lean her arms against the back of the sofa. Margaret's shaven pussy was now right above Val's trembling mouth and she moaned as the teacher slowly lowered her vagina to within an inch of the waiting lips.

"Lick me, eat me darling."

Margaret looked down and watched Val's tongue tentatively touch and softly lick the teacher's slit. For all the time she had refused herself this surrender to her base impulses, Val was gifted in the use of her tongue. Margaret wasn't closely watching Val, for she was in a world of her own, as her lover tasted her shaved pussy lips.

Margaret felt Val's tongue roaming along the full length of her moist slit, all along the raised flaps of her pussy. She felt Val's tongue barely touching her lips on either side over and over again. She was teasing her!

While Margaret loved the teases on her sensitive bare lips, she was feeling her sexual frustration build in her. Almost as if Val had read her thoughts, Margaret felt the tip of her tongue penetrate her. She knew that Val had now found out just how wet and warm the recesses of her womanhood were now. Margaret knew she could conceal her lust for Val no longer – not that she wanted to in the first place.

Margaret's lips swelled and dripped as Val started to lunge her tongue inside of her new lover. She curled her tongue up into a circle and pierced her lips as deep as she could push it. Margaret felt Val's tongue running along her inner walls and felt a powerful urge building in her. Margaret felt her hands tighten their grasp on the sofa as she braced herself for the building passion in her body.

Val's overture did not slow down. She reached behind Margaret gripping her arse cheeks pulling her closer to her face. Her tongue was pushing deeper in her and Margaret let out a soft moan in response. While Val's oral pleasures continued, Margaret felt a sudden slap on her bottom. Val had just spanked her.

Margaret knew now that Sarah had told Val everything. She knew that Val was willing to indulge her at least a fraction of her desires. Her hips rocked faster as she hovered in front of Val. A rhythm was built, and a quick one, as she ground her pussy lips into Val's face.

Margaret could resist her orgasm no longer. She felt the pressure building and when she reached the pinnacle of her satisfaction, she let loose a sharp groan and her lower body quaked in front of Val's face. Climbing down she smiled as she took Val into her arms and embraced her. Margaret leaned in and their lips met.

After a few minutes of silent kissing and relaxing, Margaret took Val by the hand and leaded her to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and tested the water with her right hand. When Margaret was satisfied with the warmth, she brought Val into the cascading warm water.

Margaret pinned Val against the back wall. Her right hand kneaded Val's large breast and then her nipple. Val had pushed her knee under Margaret to brace herself from falling in the slippery shower. Margaret positioned herself over that knee so that the two women moved into a butterfly form. Margaret started to grind herself into Val.

The water and the warmth of the shower surrounded them. Margaret's roaming hands and her ever moving hips grinding her shaved pussy into Val filled the room with the music of their passions. Both women felt their labia's stretched and massaged with the womanhood of their partner. They whispered encouragement into each other's ears, a little gibberish and their desires for one another.

Pushed to the brink, Val and Margaret reached their climaxes screaming out in satisfaction. As their lips fell upon one another, they collapsed in the base of the tub cradling each other in their arms. The water cascaded upon them as they lay entirely spent.

Margaret reached over for the razor on the edge of the shower determined to live up to her earlier promise to Val. Reaching for a little bottle of cream she used to keep up her own clean shave, she lathered a little bit of the cream in her palms. Rubbing the lather into Val's curly public hair and covering ever surface, Margaret began to run the sharp razor over Val's inner thighs and close to her sensitive lips. Moments later, Margaret took Val's hand and ran it over her throbbing bald pussy and her clit. Val thanked Margaret – for everything.

With that they got out of the tub, dried each other and went to the bedroom. Entirely exhausted, they collapsed naked in the bed falling asleep in each other's arms. The next morning, Valerie had prepared a sumptuous breakfast for Margaret. Loving every taste they shared, the lover's discussed their newfound passions for each another. One thing was certain, they didn't want to leave out Sarah. In fact, they planned that they would all get together the following weekend. But that may be another story.