Strawberries For Dessert Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first thought was that I would cum immediately, but she withdrew the hand and waited a moment. Her hand subtly moved over my torso, soothing me, quieting me, before beginning again.

Her hand slipped warmly around my balls, fondling gently. And then the other hand took my cock once more in its grip, squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing. And then with a light grip, Jody moved her hand quickly up and down over the length of my cock twice, up down, up down; and then stopped before I came.

My balls cried out for release, but her hands went back to caress my thighs and touch my nipples, drawing figure eights around them. I didn't think I could take more, but soon I became calm once more.

Again she returned to her task, hand cupping my balls, hand squeezing and releasing. She leaned and kissed the head of my cock for long seconds. Squeezing and releasing gently around my cock, then my pulse rose again as her hand raced up down, up down, up down; three times she jacked me.

I thought surely I would shoot my cum to the ceiling, but she stopped again and her hands trailed along my thighs, touching inside and brushing my balls; leaving my rigid cock urgently jutting into the air.

Again she came close and I felt her hot mouth slip smoothly over my cock and hold me.

Again I thought she would make me cum, but again she stopped and moved away.

She took my cock and pressed it with two hands, flat against my stomach; and simply held it there, warmed by her hands.

And then, she rolled my sensitive cock against my stomach. Rolled back and forth slowly; slowly. Slowly, slowly back and forth, with hands as soft and gentle as a mother's kiss.

My cock was cradled warm and oily, between my body and Jody's hands. If you try this yourself you will know how erotic the feeling was.

I felt her kneel on the table and make room for her knees astride my body. Carefully she held my cock against my stomach. But this time Jody pressed it there not with her delicate hands, but with the wonderfully soft and expressive folds of her pussy. And there she sat, not moving, not bouncing, just warming me. The moist tender slit of her pussy found a perfect contact with the soft underbelly of my hard cock.

Once again I was certain I would cum! But yet again she moved away and calmed me with hands lightly touching other parts of my body.

I didn't know what she was doing for a minute. But then I felt one side of the sheet and blanket pulled up and dropped in place around me; then the other side was wrapped over my body. My hands were folded on my chest, as if in a cocoon. She snuggled the blanket around me and fastened it with a pin or something. I felt her hairbrush my face, forming a curtain around our faces.

"I'm saving you for later darling!" she whispered sexily in my ear. "Stay warm."

She whipped the blindfold off and I saw her smiling face. She kissed me softly on the lips and her tongue flicked into my mouth. Again I could see her shadow behind her on the wall; of the chairs and tables too, all lighted by the candle low on the hearth behind George. The room was bathed in a golden glow, a gloomy, golden glow.

She left me admiring her naked body while she pulled the curtain closed in front of the table, It blocked my view of the still blindfolded George. I relaxed inside my cocoon and longed for release from my highly pressurized balls. I closed my eyes briefly, telling myself to relax once again. Trussed up in the blanket as I was, only my head was movable. I closed my eyes a moment and when I opened again, my eyes fastened on the shadow figures outlined on the sheet before me.

I could see quite clearly George's jutting cock.

I could see Jody in profile, leaning toward him; her tits lush and full, swaying toward him as she whispered.

Her lips kissed his and I could make out the outline of her arm massaging along his body. The kiss was brief and I heard them whisper almost silently, and yet the atmosphere made it sound dream-like, echoing quietly toward me. The candle flickered behind the shapes.

Jody turned toward his midsection and I had a view of his cock on the screen before me. Her hands were repeating the movements she had done to me, or so it appeared. Alternating squeezing and then quick up down strokes to his long cock. I heard him gasp as she finished the first course.

Was this really happening? Or was she making it seem so for my benefit, to torment me, or give me pleasure? My eyes had stopped blinking as I watched the hands cupping his balls and performing their magical massage. Her hands repeated the ritual the same three repetitions as she had done for me. Each time George gasped in pleasure.

After the three jacking massages and the cool down after each one, I watched with rapt attention. Her head seemed to hover over George's cock, her hair hanging down and obscuring the image. My dear wife may have taken his cock in her mouth, but it was not possible to be sure. His cock disappeared behind a veil of her long hair draped over George's genitals.

The impact on me was the same, whether simulated or real! My cock was hard and there was a strange sensation I didn't recognize in my stomach as I watched Jody's head move slowly up and down in time with George's moaning.

And then her breasts stood out clearly again as I watched her mount the just as she had mine. Her breasts were beautiful in profile, swaying comfortably as her hands tucked between their bodies. Slowly, carefully, lingeringly, she sank down to a comfortable seat on George's midsection. My throat was dry, watching.

It was a beautiful and wildly erotic shadow image.

George made a shuddering, moan of surrender and went quiet. Moments later, Jody appeared behind my head where I couldn't see her. The bright red blindfold flashed past and was fastened quickly over my eyes. I heard George groan and then get off the table heavily. The two of them moved away. I heard the shower from the bathroom, then muffled conversation and peals of laughter. My cocoon was warm and safe and so I lay there, trying to relax. My erection even subsided to semi-hard.

There was more movement; more whispers; and then

The blanket and sheet were unwrapped from my body. I gasped as Jody's hand grasped my cock and pressed it warmly against my stomach and then licked the head with a tongue, active and pointed. I was hard in an instant. She squeezed it in her warm oily hand. Then she did that wonderful up down, up down, up down, up down stroke four times until I was again on the verge of spurting cum all over her.

The table moved slightly as she straddled me. I reached and found her big breasts, all slippery and oily. Happily I began squeezing their ripe lovely softness.

Jody raised her hips and knee-walked forward. Slowly, she moved the head of my cock up and down the oiled slit between her legs. Over and over, she teased herself and me with the wet movement that included her clit, her pussy and even the dark nub of her asshole in teasing arc of my cock.

She positioned her body over the hard shaft and smiled into my eyes. Her hair haloed her pretty face in candlelight. And then, her eyes never dropping mine, she sank slowly, softly, and gracefully till she touched the moist head of my cock.

The tight ring of muscles went over the bulging, tingling head, paused, and then sank happily downward until she could press her pussy lips flat against my pubic bone.

I heard her gasp of pleasure join my own ass she fell forward onto my body. Her breasts were wonderfully soft and her stomach felt delicious against mine. Her lips kissed mine and her tongue slipped into my mouth. Her pelvis made magic around a hub of my hard, sensitive cock.

"Oh, darling, you feel wonderful!" she murmured. "I love you!"

12