Strawter Family does Incest Porn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been wanting this all day long," Rachel purred as the head of his cock penetrated her paradise. "God, this is one big cock," she moaned as she sank deeper onto that pole of his.

"I know," Christen said dreamily rocking her lips enjoying the feeling of Martin's tongue stirring her canal.

"Cum on that tongue Mom," Michelle cooed as she pinched her mother's nipples.

"Fuck baby! Not there!" Christen screamed out as Michelle lifted the hood that covered her clitoris. She tried to catch her breath, yet as Michelle rubbed on that hard, aroused bud there was no stopping the waves that resounded within her womb.

"But Mom, don't you want this," Michelle teased rubbing that clit harder. Feeling her mother trembling at the very edge of her orgasm Christen just needed a little push.

"Oh fuck! Martin!" Rachel howled feeling her cunt creaming the cock what was lodged deep within her. Praying that his cock would forever get her off so quickly and that she could ride that bull for as long as she could withstand.

"Yes! Yes! Eat that pussy Martin!" Christen growled holding her son's head against her cunt grinding her mound against it. Squealing in pleasure feeling her hot juices flooding her son's mouth as she came. Slowly rocking her hips riding out her orgasm.

"My turn," Michelle giggled as her mother slid off of his face. Leaning down licking Martin's face clean loving the taste of her mother's pussy juice. "There all clean, now only my pussy juice will mar it," she said lasciviously before placing a soft lingering kiss on her brother's lips. "Doesn't my pussy look pretty brother?" Michelle asked showing off her neat, tight, teenage pussy.

"Of course, but you just wanted to hear me say it," Martin said rolling his tongue around. Pondering how messed up he was that he really liked how his mother's and sister's pussy tasted.

"Mmmhmm," Michelle said smiling down at him, "now don't you think it's time for you to clean this pretty pussy?"

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Martin asked with a coy smirk.

"God, I love when you talk like that," Michelle moaned as she lowered herself to his awaiting tongue.

"My, would you like at that," Christen sighed in awe as she watched Martin's cock disappearing into Rachel's hot snatch. Smirking as with each plunged of Rachel's hips coated his cock in more of her cream.

"Christen? I think I'm going to become addicted to this cock," Rachel moaned urging her hips to move faster as she braced herself on his chest.

"I know what you mean," Christen agreed before sucking on Martin's left nut. Pleased that she could bring pleasure to her son as he grunted around her daughter's pussy.

"Make me cum Martin. Make me your bitch," Rachel huffed then her body grew still, her eyes frozen wide open as Martin thrusted ten inches of his cock upwards into her cunt. "Oh God! Oh fuck! Harder Martin! Fuck that pussy!" Rachel cried out. Her folds clamped down on his cock as Martin's hips hammered his cock into her. Her eyes glossed over, her body quaked as her womb went into a massive meltdown. Never before had anyone ever given her such a euphoric orgasm. Unaware of the light stream as it sprayed out striking high on Michelle's ass.

"What the hell!" Michelle said startled.

"Hmm, looks like we have a squirter," Christen said appearing around Rachel's hip. "Nothing wrong with that, wish I could do it," she said forlorn. "Now I think it's my turn," Christen said patting Rachel's hip.

"Sorry," Rachel said feeling her cheeks heat in embarrassment.

"Don't be," Christen said smiling at her, "my son's cock does make a woman want to ride it all night long. Letting it touch you in places that you thought weren't even possible," she said lining up his cock sending it back from where it was born from. "Yes baby, fill your mother with this fabulous tool," Christen moaned taking nine inches all at once.

"Yes brother! Stick that tongue in that hole!" Michelle moaned fondling her 36A cup breasts feeling Martin's tongue swirling inside of her paradise. Plunging her mound onto his tongue sending it deeper into her womanhood. Where she hoped her brother enjoyed the taste of her hot, wet, throbbing canal eager for his fat pole to be filling it here in a few.

"Come on baby, fuck me like you mean it. You know mama can take it!" Christen growled urging her son to send the entirety of his rod into her snatch. "Mmmhmm, that's it fuck your mother, fuck her hard," she commanded plunging rapidly on his cock. A smile began to form on her lips when her pussy was growing accustom to his size. The pain was still there, yet it was gradually fading away. She wondered just how long would it be when it would stop hurting all together? She wanted her son to know that she could handle it all. That he didn't have to worry about hurting her like his sister if he went to deep. That she would always be there to ensure his cock got the service it needed when he needed it. "Yes Martin, make your mother cum!" Christen cried out tossing back her head knowing her own cream was mixing with Rachel's. Pressing her tongue against the middle of her upper lip urging her womb to give her another orgasm.

"Yes Martin, I'm going to cum on your tongue," Michelle said triumphantly glad that William couldn't make her cum. For some odd reason to her, her body seemed to only cum when it was her brother doing the deed, her father too; but her father(Ben), wasn't in the picture any longer. She doubted they would be seeing him around anymore. Peering out of the corner of her eye watching how Rachel was sitting cross legged watching them. Glancing down seeing how Rachel's pussy had spread open allowing her juices to flow down onto the floor.

"Sweetheart are your ready?" Christen asked in a motherly voice. "Good. Make sure you cum on this cock so it knows who can truly please it," she said patting Michelle's shoulder as she slid off of her son's cock. Listening to the slick pop as the tip of its head left her cunt before smacking Martin's stomach in a wet slap.

"Go slow," Michelle muttered as she lined up Martin's cock with her entrance. Biting her lip as her walls were spread to the max. Watching how Martin was paying special attention to how much of his length, she was taking in. "Don't worry Martin, I'm not going to hurt myself again. But thank you for looking out for me," she said sweetly before leaning forward kissing her brother passionately as she sank down to the eight inch mark of his length. Any further she knew it would be to painful for her. She had learned her lesson the hard way, she wasn't about to make that mistake again.

Martin stood over Rachel, Michelle, and his mother as they knelt around him. Their eyes on his cock as his hand ran along its length. Pressing their bodies closer together so that they all could be covered in Martin's semen. His eyes running over their bodies as his cum painted their chests. He had no idea how he moved so quickly out of the way as they fought amongst themselves to clean each other's skin. Then came the hungry, predatory glares as they crawled forward for the last drop of his cum that hung on the tip of his cock.

Eight a.m. the next morning Martin was placing the last bag into the trunk of his car. News had spread around camp of their departure. How? He had no clue. Due to that, they were two hours behind from when he wanted to leave.

"Martin?" Carrie said exiting from the rear door of their cabin followed by Rachel, William, and George. "We're sorry to see you go," she said trying not to show how disappointed she was not to see him naked; and that she couldn't finally fuck that monster of his. "We," Carrie said gesturing to her family, "thought that maybe next summer you and your family can come visit us again."

"Son, you have to left me drive it at least to the main hall and back," George said holding up his hand as if to take an oath, "I swear I shall not do anything more to it. I'll even back it in for you."

"Put some pants on, and you got yourself a deal," Martin said with a friendly smile tossing Rachel's father the keys to his car. Martin had never seen a middle age man move so fast as George did as he dashed back into his cabin.

"Thank you for that," Carrie said as Martin's mother and sister exited. "He's been whining all night and at breakfast knowing you were leaving."

"Not a problem," Martin said sliding his hands into his front pockets of his jeans. "So are you staying or you coming back with us to pick up your car?" he asked looking over at Rachel as his mother looped her arm around his, feeling his sister at his back.

"With you," Rachel said feeling her bag bumping against the back of her legs.

"William, you coming?" George asked as he passed.

"You don't mind?" William asked with a pointed look down at his swim trunks.

"Not really," Martin shrugged.

"Watch the doors!" George barked as William flung open the passenger suicide door. "You don't want to know how much it would cost to fix a dent in this baby," he said berating his son before the doors closed them in. Martin watched as the smile on the old man's face widen as the V8 purred as it came to life. Arching an eyebrow as George turned left as he backed out. Watching his car disappear with a very happy man behind the wheel.

"Well, you did say he could drive to the main hall and back," Carrie said with a sly smirk as Martin looked at her. "He didn't say which way he was going to take," she said causing Rachel to giggle.

"Don't worry my Dad maybe a lot of things, but he'll take damn good care of that car," Rachel said feeling her cheeks heat. Wondering how their relationship was going to play out once they got back to Boston.

"Yes," Carrie said fighting back a sneer, "he's more than likely showing off for all the ladies of the camp."

"Well," Rachel said leaning over her mother's shoulder, "it just means us girls are alone with," her eyes flicked over, a devious smile spread across her lips as she looked upon Martin, "Martin."

"You better watch yourself brother," Michelle purred into his ear, "you might get eaten," she said grabbing a handful of his ass.

"And such a yummy entrée he is too," Carrie said trying not to lick her lips at the sexual thoughts that were flooding through her mind. Praying that someday she would finally know what it felt like being fucked to the point of blacking out from that beast.

"That he is," Christen cooed running her nose up his necking inhaling the scent of her son, her new and only lover she was ever going to take for the rest of her life. Martin may fuck other women, yet she was always going to line his bed when those women are long gone from his life.

"You know I'm not a chew toy," Martin shot back with a sinful smirk.

"No, my dear Martin," Rachel said slipping out from behind her mother, "you are not a chew toy, yet you do have a very, very, very orgasmic toy," she said in a sensuous purr. She had told her mother about the fucking he had given her last night. About how it felt like her pussy was going to be torn in two as he sent the vast majority of his cock into her cunt. However, she also told her about how good it felt to be stretched out to her breaking point by the unicorn in their presence. She could see the envy in her mother's eyes as she told her everything when she could back to her cabin. Rachel knew how much her mother was looking forward to feeling Martin's cock surging in and out of her cunt like she as felt twice now.

"Maybe in time we can revisit my offer," Carrie said looking at Christen.

"Maybe," Christen mused, "but for now I just want Martin," she sighed in content.

"I totally understand," Carrie said nodding supportively, "I was the same way when I took William to my bed," she said remembering those early days. "Such an attentive boy he was back then. I wonder what made him so arrogant," she sighed into her chest.

"Maybe," Michelle said resting her chin on Martin's right shoulder, "you should cut him off until he learns how to treat a woman. Then maybe he will be more receptive to a woman's needs."

"Hmm," Carrie pondered tapping her finger against her cheek. "Rachel, this means you can't have sex with William either, at least not until we break him of his bad habit."

"You know he's going to complain like a spoiled child," Rachel huffed cocking out her hip. Hoping Martin liked the way her jeans showed off her ass.

"Spoiled he is, and that is the problem in of itself," Carrie nodded crossing her arms, lifting her breasts while appearing not to; just so that she could see the rise of that monster one last time.

"Well, you're a mother, I think you know what to do with spoiled children," Christen said giggling at the thought.

"True, I do. Oh, so much fun I'm going to have reteaching that boy," Carrie said dreamily.

"Well, make sure you teach him that five minutes does not entail a proper pussy eating," Michelle said feeling herself getting wet at the thought of her brother in-between her legs.

"Oh, that's the first habit I'm going to break," Carrie said sternly, "you aren't the only one that is disappointed in that side of him," she said turning to her left hearing the gravel crunch underneath tires. Letting out a breath knowing she wouldn't have anymore time to savor Martin's image. "Baby," Carrie said pulling Rachel close, "if you fuck him again, just you okay I don't want them to get mad with you, please video it for your mother. She wants to fuck herself to what that cock can do, okay?" she whispered into her daughter's ear as George pulled the car to a stop.

"Sure thing Mom," Rachel said hugging her mother tightly.

"Man, I love that car," George sighed in longing for a time where he could drive it to his hearts content. "Maybe, in time you'll let this old man cruse around Boston in it," he said placing his arm along his daughter's shoulders, handing Martin his keys back, kissing his daughter's temple before heading back to the cabin.

"Listen," William said feeling his mother's eyes on him, "sorry about last night, if I get another chance, I promise it wouldn't be like last night."

"We'll see, if you listen to what your mother tells you then we might," Christen said holding up a finger as William begun to speak, "and I say might revisit what would have happened in that sauna if you hadn't been so lacking," she said her gaze cutting William to the bone.

"Well boy, seems you have some training to do," George chuckled.

"Don't think you are getting out of this either!" Carrie said looking over at her husband, "you're just as much of a cause of his behavior than he is. So, don't think either of you will be fucking us until the two of you straighten out your shit," she said in a commanding tone.

"What?!" William and George balked at what she was saying.

"Carrie, sweetheart..."

"Don't you sweetheart me, mister," Carrie said wagging her finger as her nostrils flared in anger. "It's high time the two of you learned that we aren't here to just to suck your cocks. The two of you are going to learn how to eat a pussy and like it, you hear me!" she growled. "If Martin can eat me out without a moments hesitation then so can you!" Carrie said poking her husband in the chest.

"Well, we best be going," Martin said aloofly feeling the eyes of those two men narrowing in spite at him.

"Baby, your wouldn't mind if your mother sits beside you on the way back?" Christen asked in a lascivious voice as her finger trailed down her ear as Martin popped the trunk of his car.

"Nope."

"I think we need to take turns. After all it is a long drive back," Michelle said sensuously as her hand lavished on her brother's ass.

"Yes, two hours for each of us," Rachel said as she closed the trunk once she stored her bag next to theirs.

"Martin!" Carrie called out as he opened the driver side door. "You better drive safe, that's my daughter you have in there," she said glancing out of the corner of her eye as she saw Michelle nodding through the window. "So you better take care of her," Carrie said reaching down cupping his cock as she lightly kissed his lips. She could feel herself moistening as her fingers trailed down his shaft.

"R-right," Martin stammered.

"Good. Do come see us at the store sometime," Carrie said winking at him as she backed away.

Martin peered into the rear view mirror as they waved goodbye, and the end of the Strawter family's first encounter with Camp Bare Rump. Whether or not that there might be other visits to the place Martin couldn't say. The future was never certain; however, he was sure that this weekend would always stay with him.

A month and a half had passed since their return from Camp Bare Rump. His relationship with Rachel was going strong. Since his college had started, she has always been there to help whenever he needed it, and to provide a distraction whenever Martin needed it. He knew Lula would be returning any day now. Martin could feel himself hardening picturing Lula's flaming red hair feathered out on his bed, her body writhing in pleasure as she moaned out. The way her pink, honey dew lips tasted as he plucked gently upon them. To the tone of her voice as she called out to him as she was filled to the brim with his manhood. Sighing in frustration that his horny mind was distracting him from his school work as he sat at his desk in his room. His pencil dropped with a thud before settling in the nook of the spine of the text book. Reaching over picking up his vibrating phone as it beckoned for his attention.

"Martin come over right now! I've been waiting for this all month long, and I need you to fuck this horny cunt!" Lula texted sending along a picture of her red landing strip directing his gaze lower to her wet, glistening, open lips calling out to be filled. Rising from his seat, telling his mother and sister he would be back in an hour maybe two as his front door closed behind him.

"Come in Martin!" Lula's voice could be heard through the door. Martin's heart raced, his breath was caught in his throat, his mouth hung agape as Rachel stood beside Lula in a red lace translucent lingerie, while Lula wore a matching set only in black.

"Hey baby," Rachel said enjoy the shock on his face, "me and Lula had quite the talk. You really should learn to lock your phone," she said smirking resting her left arm on Lula's right shoulder.

"I take it you approve of our attire?" Lula asked with a devilish glint in her eye. Both giggling as Martin nodded vehemently to her question.

"Well you should baby," Rachel purred, "I did after all pick these out for us at our store, just so we could please you. I know your school has been hard on you lately I thought maybe the two of us could take your mind off of things for a bit," she said reaching over playing with Lula's right breast.

"Mmm," Lula shuddered.

"My, it has been a long time for you?" Rachel asked as Lula moaned at her soft touch.

"Mmmhmm, all the time I was in LA I just couldn't stop thinking about Martin," Lula said sucking on her lower lip.

"Is that so?" Rachel whispered into Lula's ear as she gently pinched that hardening nipple.

"Yes," Lula said in a whispered filled moan.

"Then shouldn't we show Martin our panties?" Rachel asked glancing out of the corner of her eye as her lips tugged on Lula's earlobe. Enjoying how she could get a rise out of that beast.

"Of course," Lula said a coy smile danced across her lips.

Martin's mouth felt dry as Rachel and Lula turned their backs to him. His manhood grew down the length of his leg as his eyes drank in their crotchless panties. His nostrils flaring as their fingers mixed their hot sex into the air. Martin was like a hurricane as he hurried to strip his body of his clothes.

"Martin, my pussy has been aching to be fucked," Lula said peering over her shoulder.