Stream of Consciousness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you fucking dare! Leave it in! I want to feel you drip out of me!"

"Oh. Oh!" was Mike's only rebuttal.

Emily felt it. The quickened throb of Mike's cock as his seed painted her insides. The sudden warmth that filled her womb. The intense, primal pleasure it gave every part of her body. She hated it, and hated how much her body loved it.

She brought her leg down, and a trickle of spunk ran down her inner thigh. She grinned at him, then hopped up on the counter. Her bare ass felt the cold of the marble surface. Avery knew she had stayed longer than she should. She needed to get out. But she had been near the mountain top, and thought she could reach the summit with minimal effort.

"You're not done, bro."

Mike was panting now. His strength was fading. He wanted to sit down. "Look. I'm sorry. That should have never happened."

"Oh we're way past sorry," she challenged. "Now get me off or I tell mom and dad."

Mike heard her say this, and it sounded wrong in his ears. She never called his father "dad." She always called him Kurt. Always had since he had married Emily's mom. It was a fleeting thought that he would dwell on later, but right then, her threat got the majority of his attention.

"Really?" he asked skeptically. "You'd tell our parents what we just did?"

"Only if you don't finish what you started," she said as she spread her legs.

He narrowed his eyes and stared at her, wondering what had gotten into her today. Then he said, "Fuck it I guess."

He began to kiss her again, and fondled her with one hand, while his other made its way to her pussy. His fingers slipped inside at first, and after pumping them in and out of her several times, he withdrew them and found her clit. He rubbed her gently for a minute, and then applied more force. She began to tremble in his hands.

"Oh yeah! Right there!" she said appreciatively as her butt squirmed on the counter. "Oh this body feels so good."

Mike thought that was an odd thing to say, but made no comment. He was focused on the task at hand. As her breathing sped up, and her moans grew louder, he leaned closer and put his mouth on one of her tits. Then he gently bit down with his teeth. That sent her over the edge, and she cried out, shook and spasmed, then finally collapsed into his arms.

He held her for a few seconds, then said firmly, "Okay, uh, I'll clean the counter and you put some clothes on."

She leaned forward and pointed towards his crotch. "But look who got all excited again."

Mike looked. Sure enough. Fingerbanging his step sister had got him all worked up. "I, I'll be fine. We need to-"

"Take me to the couch," she ordered sweetly.

"I'm not going to-"

"I'll tell our parents," she sang as she let the skirt drop to the floor. Fully naked, she hopped down and led him by the dick into the living room, where she laid down onto the couch. "C'mon. Right here."

Over fifteen million people watched as Mike looked her up and down. They could feel the conflict roiling inside of him. The good sense to pack it up and walk away. The trapped feeling of what might happen if he didn't do what she said. And the desire to be back inside her hot body again. Since it seemed the pros outweighed the cons, he positioned himself on top of her, and easily slid back inside.

Her pussy welcomed his cock like an old friend. Mike took it slower this time, partially because he was tired, but also because his dick was in no hurry. They kissed and fondled each other as they pleased. He found that she loved to grab his ass with both hands and try to pull him in as far as he could go. Several minutes later, she came before he did. As she cried out in bliss, he followed suit. Then he collapsed on top of her, and they both lay there panting for breath.

Then for the second time that day, Emily knew the worst kind of terror as the front door opened again.

Mike heard it and tried to bolt. But Emily's arms grasped him and refused to let go. "What the hell!" he hissed. "If they see us, we're dead! Let me get clothes on and you run to your room!"

But it was as if he were talking to a brick wall. She just smiled at him, and held on to him like an anchor.

Emily's mother saw them first. She shrieked, which brought her father quickly to her side. His face went red, and he looked like he was about to yell or throw something, but before he got the chance, Emily heard herself gush, "Hey Mom and Dad, I think you should know, Mike and I are in love! Isn't that great?"

A few seconds later, Avery was laughing her ass off, and asking if Leah had seen it all go down. She had, but couldn't answer because she was laughing too.

As she wiped away tears, Avery wondered aloud, "Oh man! You think Emily's parents are going to let her live?"

"Well we can find out," Leah shouted. "She's still streaming."

Emily suddenly found that she was back in control of her body. Just in time for her to get the reaming of a lifetime. She tried to defend herself, to yell that it wasn't her. Someone had been making her do this.

Her step father had laughed mockingly at that, and sarcastically asked his son, "Was someone making you fuck your sister?"

"Step sister," Emily corrected. And that had made both parents yell at the same time, and louder than before.

Eventually she was allowed to leave. She wrapped the blanket her mother had covered her with tighter around her body, and trudged back to her room. When she saw her monitor, she realized she was still streaming. Her numbers had peaked at just over twenty million ride alongs. They had rapidly declined around the time her parents started yelling, but she wondered if any who stayed would believe what she had said about not being in control.

She also saw that her account had been flagged. The second she stopped streaming, she would be banned for some arbitrary period of time. That was alright with her. She doubted she'd ever stream again.

Bob had exited when the parents started yelling, but he had needed time to clean up. He had ejaculated in his jeans, and there was a large wet spot on his crotch. He grabbed a dirty pair of jeans from the laundry room. Comparatively, they were not dirty in the slightest. He wore them sans underwear, and then smoothed his shirt down. Then he strode towards his daughter's room.

Avery and Leah were still laughing and celebrating over destroying the life of their former friend. Bob knew what they had done. He wanted to ground her forever for doing something like that. But he wanted something else even more. He didn't knock, but shoved the door open and stepped into Avery's room.

"Avery, I just got a call from the school," he lied. "Someone came forward about you giving a boy a handjob in the parking lot. You're grounded."

Avery's face went red. Leah scrambled to her feet and looked at Bob for permission to leave. He stood aside so she could go, and she didn't hesitate.

"Dad, I-"

"I don't want to hear it! I'm very disappointed in you. Now give me your phone."

Avery looked stricken at that command. "But-"

"Now!" Bob bellowed.

She picked it up off her bed and looked at the screen, then touched it with her thumb. "Real quick, let me just-"

But he snatched it from her before she could do anything, and stomped out of the room. He went into his bedroom and locked the door. He opened the phone screen and opened her files. There it was. There was the program that would give him control of another person's senses. It was his. He could use it to take over any streamer. The possibilities washed over him.

He'd call in sick tomorrow. He'd make a day of it. The world and every streamer in it was his to command. Who would he use it on first?

The end