Street Find Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far as the music side went, when I stepped back a couple of paces I thought we seemed to be rushing things. It was only by luck that the band knew most of the music we were inserting into the program. And Stan was being very tolerant of my meddling as well. I was going to have to sit down and talk to him about this. I felt like I was doing things that I had no right to do. It was his band and his reputation that was on the line. So far, we'd been lucky and things had worked out well. But I wanted Stan to be fully on board for anything I proposed, including a willingness to say No! when my ideas didn't fit with his.

Saturday night went just as well as Friday. The audience loved our arrangements, particularly Gina's rocking versions. Fran never sounded sweeter on her sets, and their duet was even better than the night before. Again, the band as a group was much more alive and into it as the night progressed. The audience was feeding them and they were giving it back. It was an unfamiliar response that sent shivers down my spine.

Sunday was a rest day and we certainly needed it. Two late nights with lots of adrenalin and sweat made us ready for a day to totally veg-out. I thought about phoning Stan and setting up a meeting to discuss the changes in the band, but shelved it until Monday. He needed a day of rest just as much as we did. The girls, however, were not so tired that they didn't want to work on their part of the act as well as look for new music that would suit them. I didn't want to discourage them, but I reminded them that it was Stan's band and any changes or additions were entirely up to him. I don't know if they had considered that, but I didn't think so.

I read the Sunday paper, and generally forgot about anything but my new life. I plugged in my ear pods and listened to a mix I had loaded on my digital recorder. I found I was trying to imagine if I could sing some of the male parts I was listening to. I gave that up as a futile effort. There would be only one way to know, and that would be live with an instrument. I wanted to build up our repertoire, but carefully keeping it within the range and style of our voices.

I hadn't been paying much attention to the girls. I was up before they were and put the coffee on and warmed a couple of English muffins for my late breakfast. They spent most of their morning in the music/bedroom with the door closed. I could hear them singing and playing instruments now and then, but I wasn't really concentrating on what they were working on.

About one o'clock, they came out of their self-imposed hibernation and waltzed into the living room to join me. It took me a few seconds to realize that neither of them had bothered to dress. Both were wearing t-shirts and panties, an outfit they'd worn to bed the previous night. While it wasn't anything I hadn't seen before on Fran, Gina was a whole other matter. It was apparent that she wasn't wearing a bra. When she moved, there was a pneumatic action that immediately produced a reaction in me. One that I tried to disguise as much as possible. Isaac Newton knew what he was talking about.

I was positive that Gina knew exactly what she was doing. I was just as sure that Fran knew as well. They were teasing me. Now I had to decide what to do about it ... if anything. Let's be honest here, Gina had a lot of material to work with. I caught her looking at me with a sneaky smirk now and then, a tip-off that she was deliberately teasing me. I decided not to react to her taunts. After all, I was getting the benefit of her magnificent body and what was the harm in that? I toyed with the idea that I would let her know the effect she had on me, rather than try and disguise my reaction. I was curious what she might say or do about it.

It didn't take long to find out. I was at the refrigerator, contemplating whether I would have an ice tea or a beer when Gina strolled into the kitchen, rubbed her substantial breasts across my back, and reached around to check out my still erect penis.

"Hmmm, that feels very satisfactory, Ed," she purred quietly.

"You didn't expect me to ignore you, did you?" I said, pushing back into her.

"I was just checking to make sure you hadn't decided to switch sides, since you're sleeping with my sister."

"Nope, I'm a normal, horny, guy."

"Well, there's a bit of luck. I've been looking for just that type of guy," she chuckled.

I turned around and put the ice tea jug on the counter. My hand was cold from being in the refrigerator and I took advantage of that to slip it up under her t-shirt and quickly place it on one of her lovely, big breasts. Her reaction was immediate.

"Hey, what was that," she said, jumping back from me.

"Just checking to see what size of nipple you had," I laughed.

She looked down at her breast and saw the indentation of a substantial nipple now prominent.

"No manhandling the merchandise, Mister Murchie," she snapped in what I took to be a phony show of irritation.

"Purely research, my dear," I grinned. I was testing just how brave she was.

She didn't seem to know what to do next, so she left the kitchen and headed back to the bedroom and Fran. I had sent a message to Gina that I was willing to give as well as take, and now, if she wanted to take this little game further, she knew where to find me.

I was still tired that evening from our two late nights and decided to head to bed early. Fran and Gina were still huddled in the music room, swapping stories and other things, I suppose. I told them "good night" and headed off to my bedroom. I don't think it was more than a couple of minutes before I was fast asleep.

Sometime during the night I woke, knowing that I had been joined in the bed. Her scent alone told me it was Fran. I was fantasizing that it might have been Gina, but I could hardly be disappointed. Fran was the like the teddy bear that little kids hold when they go to bed. She was a comforting agent that helped me sleep better.

I was up at my usual time Monday morning. I put the coffee on and sat waiting for the girls to appear. Fran had kept her job at the mill, although we were seriously considering her quitting in order to work with Gina on their music. Gina was spending her days at the store with me, an unpaid advertisement for the owner. In fact, more than once she was approached by a customer and asked about something. More than once, she was able to answer or help the person.

Stan came into the store just before noon wearing a big smile on his face.

"We've got another invitation to a fair, Ed. This one is big. It's the Tri-cities Fair, and once again, it's a solid payday."

"That's great, Stan. How many days?"

"Four, starting Thursday and through Sunday. Three late afternoon sessions and one mid-day on Sunday. It's probably going to be pretty hot down there, so we'll have to think about what we wear. I'll also have to make motel arrangements for us. This is the biggest of the fairs we've booked, so I'm excited about it."

"I can see that. Congratulations, Stan. You deserve it."

"Hell, Ed. All this came about after you and Fran came aboard. You're either my lucky charm or you've made a hell of a difference to our sound. I tend to think the latter."

"Look, Stan, I've been meaning to talk to you about the band and my involvement. I wonder if you and I can get together and discuss this in more detail. I think us having a meeting is important.'

"You must be reading my mind," he grinned. "I was going to suggest the same thing. Are you free tonight?"

"Absolutely. The sooner the better. We've got a lot of commitments in the next few months. We need to make sure we've got all the bases covered."

"Exactly what I was thinking. How about we meet at my house? I'll invite Bud as well. He was the original partner in my band, so I tend to talk everything over with him."

"Perfect. How about seven o'clock? I don't know how long we'll be," I said.

"Seven is fine. I'll introduce you to my wife, Doreen. She's the business manager for the band. I've been telling her about your input and how it's made a difference. She'll want to meet you."

"Oh, good, I'd like to meet her too."

It was settled then. I was relieved that my concerns were also on Stan's mind. We could get them thrashed out, and hopefully resolved.

To Be Continued