String of Luck Ch. 01

Story Info
In the beginning...
4.6k words
4.6
57.1k
22

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,814 Followers

I have a strange tale to chronicle, a peculiar String of Luck that keeps getting longer every month or so. I'm Will, and this tale is the story of my relationship with a wonderful woman, Nella. It began the day I first went to spend a night at her place. She was my new girlfriend, gorgeous, and all was good in the world. We had met a few weeks earlier during a weeknight art class. A sculpting class to be precise. This had been something I'd been wanting to do for ages and for some reason this year's fliers convinced me to sign up. I was and still am, I'm not ashamed to say it, an absolute beginner. The first class was really pleasant, the teacher a great guy and very good at putting us beginners at ease.

I did notice some quite good looking girls in the class, both beginners and novices, but nothing compared to Nella. She only showed up during the second week class, but so did most of the other advanced students. She was *very* good with clay and apparently has been since she took sculpting up about eight years ago. We got along very well during class when she often would come over and help me learn the most basic of skills. Three weeks later I found the nerve to invite her over for dinner and she accepted my offer with her remarkable smile.

Let me pause here and explain something of high import: Nella is gorgeous. She has shoulder length brown hair that curled just a bit, green eyes, red lips and a smile that could light up a room. Up until I opened the door to let her in, I had only seen her in a dirty tee-shirt and a sloppy pair of overalls. Both were completely deformed by layers and clumps of clay so I had never been able to really see what she was hiding underneath her clothing. All I knew was that she had a fuller figure than what we're used to seeing in magazines and movies. I guessed she was about as old as I was, somewhere around thirty, so I wasn't expecting to see the body of a lithe adolescent.

Most of my fantasies about lithe adolescent girls were smashed away by what I saw that night. She had dressed quite simply, but the effect was nonetheless wonderful. A decently tight blouse of a dark red color with a thin, deep grey wrap-around skirt that hugged her from hips to mid-thighs. Now that I could see her more clearly, I saw that she had everything that made full-figured women truly amazing: an ample amount of the breasts and hips that come with those kinds of figures. She was not fat by any measure, though I later learned that she has been in the past. Instead of looking fat, she looked radiantly healthy and incomprehensively feminine: she was all curves and sensuality. I placed my hands on her hips while kissing each of her cheeks in welcome, and was glad to find firm flesh. As I said, she wasn't fat, only full. Full of womanhood, breasts and flaring hips.

I think she noticed my widening eyes and deep breath even though I tried my best to hide them. She gave me another of her smiles while removing her sandals, before demurely lowered her gaze. My heart was beating really fast, and judging by the heightened color in her face, so was hers. When she took my hand as I was leading her to the backyard patio, I knew that I had read her smiles and winkles correctly.

We spent the entire night kissing and fondling each other and almost made love that very first night together. Her blouse and matching bra having disappeared at some point during the evening, I was able to drink in, taste, see, touch and bury-my-face-in-between her breasts. They were truly magnificent. Of course they didn't look like my first girlfriend's, twelve years ago, a sixteen year-old cheerleader. Instead of being perky and completely unaffected by gravity, Nella's breasts were fully fleshed out, heavy with lust and able to arouse or slake any desire, be them tease-thin or soul-deep. Any man able to slide his saliva-covered cock between them would discover that he's suddenly a breast-man. Instantly. Legs and asses are great, but nothing compared to large breasts that can easily enfold your cock.

Well now! It seems I've gotten carried away. Nella was also very nice, interesting to talk to and she had a sense of humor that matched mine. I really don't know why we didn't go all the way that first night. We ended up sleeping together, completely nude, but my cock never found her pussy. Until the sun rose that is. When I opened my eyes in surprise I saw the sunrise through the blinds and then felt Nella impaling herself on my cock. I could see more clearly the strange pattern on her mound: a nicely shaved cross was lovingly kept clean. I would only later learn the naughty signification of that cross of hair.

For now, her breasts swung just in front of my eyes in rhythm with her movements and I could feel her warmth taking my entire length with barely a stretch. I'm not huge but at eight inches and a decent width, I've had some girls who had to take a few minutes of stretching before being able to fuck themselves silly above me. That small cheerleader for example...

But at that moment any thoughts of previous women, girls to be precise, were completely gone from my mind as I was receiving a most intense fucking from a wonderful woman. My hands rose up to her hips and I guided her movements upon me, alternating between driving her clit directly against my soft belly or the harder bone just above my cock. Soon she was moaning in delight and my groans were rising to match hers...

Here I go again, loosing myself in those very firsts memories I have with her. I told you at the very beginning that the tale really began when I first spent a night at *her* place. Not mine. Well, after that first night and morning together, we both left for work and all day long I couldn't keep my mind away from those same memories. Before she left, she gave me her address and told me to show up at seven for another evening together. We spent another evening alone together, but I saw that she had a roommate. Justine, a Spanish girl. Before she could tell me anything about her roommate, we were kissing and fucking all over the place, making a point of doing it in every room of the apartment. Except, decency obliges, in Justine's room. I did take Nella from behind while we were both standing just outside Justine's room, in the corridor.

We went to bed, to sleep, at one o'clock and both of us fell asleep like rocks from Mars. Then, somewhere around four o'clock, a loud noise woke me up: Justine coming back home. At four o'clock on a Thursday night: she must be the partying kind. After a few minutes trying to get back to sleep, I resigned myself: I had to go to the bathroom.

That's when the strange String of Luck began. Before you dirty people start to imagine that I found her naked in a bath with a dozen candles lit, panting with desire for me, please reign yourselves in. When I walked past her room, I merely glanced in. Then I stopped and stared: she was snoring away on her bed. See?! Nothing fancy about that? The thing is, though, that she was lying face up, wearing nothing but a very short skirt. The open window was letting in the streetlight and in the night's darkness, Justine was positively glowing. Her breasts were proudly, gloriously, on display. I simply couldn't believe it. She had a decently trim body, halfway between Nella's magnificent fullness and a typical thin girl. But those breasts were simply huge!

Before I managed to get enough of an eyeful she moaned and twisted on her bed. I quickly moved away from the door and waited: I definitely didn't want to get caught gawking at a new girlfriend's roommate! A long minute later, she began snoring again and I peeked in once more. She had rolled on her side, away from the wall and somehow she was still snoring. This time her breasts were squeezed between her left arm and the bed; they were jutting outward with a passion. God they were large! Too large!

Then something clicked in my head, an old habit I had when I was much younger... When my mom used to have her friends over for an afternoon in the pool, I always sneaked in the bathroom and rummaged through the various bags to find as many bras as I could. I was fascinated by them, by their different cup sizes. I tried my best to fit the bras with the women, holding them in my hands while looking at the patio through the window. Soon these afternoons turned into masturbating frenzies for me. I used to rub the soft bras against my hard cock while looking at the most beautiful of the women. Most of them wore bikinis. I stared at them when they got out of the pool dripping wet, when they straightened their bikinis, when they put on sunscreen (especially when they did so to each other!) and of course while they were lying down to sunbathe... I eventually came all over my hand, careful not to drop a single drop of cum on a bra. I really, really didn't want to get caught!

And I was feeling the same thing right now: I really didn't want to get caught but I absolutely needed to find Justine's bra. When I saw it on the floor, a blue satin thing, I knew I had to get there. But as it was right beside the bed, it meant that if Justine opened her eyes I was done. My pulse was racing in my chest, my cock already growing inches after inches and I knew I had to do it. Taking a deep breath in a vain attempt to calm myself, I began tiptoeing inside Justine's room. My eyes never kept still: the floor, the bra and of course Justine's impossible-to-miss breasts. It took me about five minutes to get to her bra, less than three feet away from her bed.

When I knelt down and took her bra in my hand, I could still feel the warmth of her body in the thick satin. I closed my eyes in delight. By the streetlight, I was able to read the tiny label: EE. Dear God in Heaven! Not only does my new girlfriend have fantastic breasts herself, but she has a roommate blessed with double E's. The possibilities where endless. By now my cock was painfully hard and was straining against my boxers. Do I dare? Do I dare make the last step in this adolescent fetish of mine? Of course I dared! Slowly I pulled my boxers away from my waist and freed my cock. When I brought the soft bra against the underside of my cock, my whole body twitched in sinful pleasure. My hearth was still beating like a horse's in the middle of a race, both with the overflow of pleasure and the thrill of the undeniably forbidden. I was stealing away illicit bliss and that fact alone explained nearly all the pleasure I was feeling at that moment.

When my fist closed and the entire cup surrounded my hard shaft, I couldn't help myself and began pumping her bra up and down. Good God it felt too good! I had to stop after only a few seconds for fear of cumming all over her bra. Reluctantly I placed the bra back on the floor and slowly straightened up and left the room.

I took a deep breath and went to the bathroom. Of course, with a hard on the size of the empire state building, I couldn't really take a leak. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch to wait until the hard-on went away on it's own. I was much to sore to jack myself off: I decided that if I was going to cum at Nella's place, it was going to be in her pussy, her mouth, between her breasts or even perhaps in her ass. But I was not going make myself even more sore just because I had to pee! When I looked out the window to look at the stars and saw nothing less than the neighbors fucking right against their patio door, I moaned in frustration and let my head fall back down on the couch.

I eventually managed to calm down, go to the bathroom and get back to sleep next to Nella. The following morning, a Saturday, I formally met Justine and we broke our fast together. We spent part of the morning fooling around when Justine wasn't around or even when she was merely turned the other way. I quickly discovered that Nella really liked to mix fun and sex. Mainly teasing and even slightly exhibitionist with her roommate. An hour before noon Justine came knocking on our door and told us that she was going to take a long bath.

"You know what that means Nella?"

"Sure, no problems. Stay as long as you want and play your music as loud as you want."

"Thanks."

When Justine left, Nella explained what Justine meant by "long bath". After a long night out, she has a ritual the following morning. A very hot bath, a facial mask and loud classical music in the bathroom. When Nella looked away and smiled, I asked her what she had on her mind. She looked at me for a while, silently, then smiled again.

"Can you be very quiet while fucking?"

"Sure, why?"

But I already had an idea of what she had in mind although I could barely believe it. And then she confirmed it. While the music began playing from the bathroom, Nella explained that during the first weeks after she and Justine moved in together, she was quite fascinated by her friend's huge breasts. Since their bathroom doesn't have any window, the owners installed a revolving stained glass panel in wall between the bathroom and the living room. I had seen it the night before, but it was clear that the people inside the bathroom would instantly see anyone looking in.

"Won't she see us?" I asked quickly to hide my growing exhilaration.

"Not once she puts on the slices of cucumber on her eyes!" Nella replied with a mischievous smile.

God did I love this girl! She was asking me to fuck her while we both spied her wonderfully endowed roommate taking a bath. The very first day after our first date! What will the following weeks and moths bring!?! While we were getting naked and my cock was once again rising to the occasion, Nella told me that since those first few weeks they had really clicked and now nudity was a regular part of their days together. I shook my head in miraculous disbelief. It has been quite some time since Nella spied on her roommate, as usually she can simply come and sit beside the bath to talk to her. But I could see that she was getting excited by the whole thing. (I, on the other hand, was trying my best to clear my head: all I could see was Nella, completely naked, sitting beside a bubble-free bath where Justine would be glowing just like last night...)

Completely naked we walked into the living room in clear view of any passerby who would chance to look up into the second floor apartment. And seeing that Nella was oblivious to this possibility confirmed that she was indeed quite used to being naked here. Shushing me with a finger against her mouth she climbed up on the couch and carefully opened the stained glass. When the music came blasting out even louder, I knew that Justine wouldn't hear a thing. Nella then turned her head around to look down on me and whispered: "No bubbles!" She looked back in once more then turned again: "Fuck me." My eyes were closed in a renewed burst of disbelief: have I died and gone to Heaven?

I climbed on the couch behind her and nestled my cock between her ass cheeks. Placing one hand on the small windowsill, I wrapped the other across Nella's breasts. Her nipples were about as hard as my cock. Leaning forward I left a trail of kisses on her shoulder and neck and suddenly I was high enough to see Justine. To see *all* of Justine... Once more, as they couldn't be denied, her breasts exploded into my sight. Full and large: quite larger than Nella's and that's saying a lot. Her flesh was quite pale and the most delicious surprise was the color of her nipples. In last night's strange light I only managed to see their shape but I missed everything about their sweet cherry color. Somewhere between the dark color of fresh cherries and the syrupy red of the candied ones. They looked utterly mouth-watering.

Her curly dark hair were floating around and her face, now that I could see it clearly, was indeed covered with a thick green paste and two cucumbers. My exploration of Justine's body was suspended when Nella raised herself on her toes and tilted her ass towards me. My cock found a deeper and warmer recess and the sight of Justine's glorious breasts was momentarily forgotten. The hand that had been lounging on Nella's breasts suddenly moved down to her hips and I pulled her against me. Bending down just a bit, I felt the head of my cock slipping against her lips, her wet lips. Nella's head was turned towards me and she was breathing hard in anticipation.

"Turn around Nella. Look at her."

When she did, I pushed up and into her. After pulling back for a second trust that would let me sheath my cock completely, I paused and asked her:

"Do you think she's pretty?" I pushed back in, to the hilt with my upper thighs pressed hard against her ass.

"Oh yes... She's gorgeous."

"What would you like to do to her, " I whispered in her ear, "right now?" And then I pushed back in.

"Will, oh God that's good... close your fingers harder... Will, she's a woman..." She moaned back.

"I don't care. I know you've fantasized about her. What was your fantasy?" I was going out on a limb, perhaps even risking the relationship...

"Damn you... Ugh! Damn that long cock... I've been wanting to bury my face between those legs of hers since the first time I saw her wearing nothing but panties."

I was pleasantly shocked by her admission, and in any case I was too far gone to stop. But as I was about to ask her another question, she turned her head around and said:

"Have you even looked at her pussy? Even from here — Ugh! damn that was good, Argh!... Oh, again, do that again, Ahhh... — even from here you can tell just how tasty it must be..."

She was trying her best to whisper beneath the music, but an alarm was ringing in my head: if we kept going like that Justine's going to hear us for sure... Trying my best to forget about that ringing, I leaned forward and looked lower than her breasts for the first time. Justine was lying motionless in the bath, perhaps even dozing, and the calm bubble-free water allowed me a great view of her pussy. Nella was right: it did look like a impressive pussy, but from this distance I couldn't see much more than her raised mound and freshly shaven lips. Oh yeah: I forgot to mention that she was completely shaved. Pale pink skin, apparently smooth as a baby's skin. Again, I couldn't see much. But it did bring back visions of Nella and Justine sharing a late night talk, one of them in the bath and the other one sitting naked next to it...

"You've seen it up close haven't you?" I asked Nella. Before she could reply I pushed her belly against the cool wall, driving my cock inside her. When my open hand slipped up and clenched itself around her breast, hard, she took a sharp breath and froze for a second.

"Ahhh, " she sighed. When she turned her head towards me I saw that she was smiling. "Of course I did. We..."

"Oh come on, don't stop there. Tell me." Once more I punctuated my question with a cervix-deep thrust.

"Hummm, keep doing that and I'll end up telling you much more than that..." Her mouth was hovering just beside my ear. "But first I want you to look at her while I tell you"

Happily, I obliged. Justine still hadn't moved, but from my raised position (I was now driving up into Nella from up on my toes) I could see her entire body. She was really beautiful, from head to toes, but her breasts were definitely the main attraction. Over-large, vast and massive: I couldn't fathom how much they could weight. They were twin works of art. Art you could eat, that is.

"Since the summer heat swept the bay area, we began sharing an occasional bath."

When she finished she licked my ear and laughed when she felt me shaking. I had stopped fucking her when the images flooded my mind: not only did they share bath-side night talks, but they even shared baths! But Nella wasn't finished.

"Put both your hands on my breasts... Now imagine that your fingers are Justine's and that your job is to wash my breasts as best as you can."

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,814 Followers
12