String of Luck Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt me releasing my cock she raised one of her knees on the table and once more changed the entire gamut of sensations I was receiving. Less pressure, freer movements and even perhaps a little more depth. One hand on her hip the other on her raised thigh: I was fucking her again with all the strength that I had. And then it happened: despite my years of experience, despite the fact that I was carefully watching myself and especially despite the fact that I didn't want this fucking session to end, I came without warning.

In fact, I shouted out loud first when my body tensed up. A little bit of frustration and a great deal of pleasure made for a peculiar shout. In response to this unexpected turn of event Aria lowered her leg back down and bent fully at the waist, laying her torso flat against the table. The new angle somehow heightened my climax and I could now drive straight thrusts into her. I don't know how many jets and spurts of cum I emptied into Aria, but it felt like it was never ending.

But just as I was about to stop shooting cum into her womb, she pushed me back and ordered me to sit on the table. I complied but I could feel the my cock was slowly loosing strength. "You're not going to loose that erection... I'm not done yet." Aria looked like a woman possessed now. She opened my legs and walked inside. And then I saw that her breasts were right up against my cock. "How much have you been dreaming about fucking my tits Will? Let me tell you one thing: if you loose that erection now you'll never get the chance. If you let my breasts keep it up for you, I'll give you a life-long pass of unrestricted access to them. Understood?"

Overwhelmed. Simply overwhelmed. And when Aria pushed and squeezed her breasts around my cock I knew that the life-long pass was already won. Her juices and my cum still covering my entire length, there was enough lubricant for me to fuck her breasts for hours and hours. It didn't last that long but it was more than worth it. I could now feel their bulk and weight, the soft yet firm mass of her breasts lovingly clasped around my cock. They were pliant and responsive when they needed to, yet hot and dense when they licked my shaft's sides. The scene before me was mind-blowing: a beautiful woman half-kneeling in front of me was doing the absolute best she could to keep my cock hard. She had nestled me between her breasts and cared for me as if I was a lost soul in need of warmth and comfort. Her breasts were safe and steady, something that was constant and unvaryingly wonderful.

A few times she even dropped too low, only to catch my glans into her mouth. Tongue twirling, throat opening and the time-tested sight of a long-haired womanly head bobbing up and down over my cock. I was in an intense and compact version of heaven. At one point she realized that I was fully hard. Duh. She then got up while whipping her hair from her face and pushed me back on the table. Suddenly I was lying on my back just as I had been for a few days of modeling, but things were completely different. Aria jumped on the table and squatted lewdly over my thighs. "You can now cum when you please, but don't stop me fucking you until I'm done... you're going to give me a third climax if it kills you in an overload of pleasure."

She was grinning like a she-wolf when she moved up a bit. I barely understood the fact that I she'd had two orgasms already without my even noticing it... She was now squatting, legs wide open and knees high, right over my cock. I pushed it right against her pussy, slapping her clit, and then pushed it deeper. As soon as she felt it spreading her lips she let herself fall down, impaling herself until her lips splayed open around my thick base. This time she cried out loud. Loud.

With her legs raised and opened like this I could see her pussy stretched around my cock. Her clit was out as well, poking its head from the folds of her lips only to be mashed against my pubic bone. When I shifted the angle of my hips and lower back, adding even more pressure to her clit, Aria looked down at me.

"What about four?"

"I'm ready when you are... Ever had more than four?"

She didn't answer me but her eyes opened wider for a second or two. And then she began fucking me. The sounds of my thighs slapping against her ass were suddenly replaced by the table creaking and scrapping against the ground: she was really giving me everything she got. As with Nella it was great to feel her weight driving her down all round my cock. I'm a strong man so the last time I fucked a waif of a girl (she *did* have nice boobs though...) she had seemed insubstantial. Not so with Aria: her fully ripe body made her exquisitely real and present, a woman of flesh and lust driving herself nuts above me.

I could feel her muscles pulling her down as gravity was apparently not enough. Underneath this maelstrom of desire I was wide-eyed, amazed and blown away. My hands flew to her breasts and once more I enjoyed mauling them with as much passion and fervor as she was fucking me. Even though I have large hands I just could encompass their bulk, so I grabbed at them from their sides and bases, pushing them up and to their sides, squeezing them together to form the most breathtaking of cleavages. I grinned when I remembered that I was on my way to earning a life-long pass to those marvels.

From her erotic flow of moans and groans emerged something new, something uniquely Aria: giggles, then laughter. I was once more amazed by this incredible woman, laughing out loud while her first climax swept through her. It was a scene that will be forever carved into my mind. The beauty of her body, her breasts, her swaying hair; my cock buried deeply into her; the flushed skin and the sweat covering her body; and now the laughter of orgasmic joy that echoed through the entire room and filled my mind. I was floored by this explosion of beauty, the spectacle of this woman climaxing freely in unquestionable glory.

Once again my body surprised me with an unexpected climax. Still riding me as hard as she could, Aria lowered her head when she felt me spasming and grinned at me. "I'm not stopping Will. Are you ready to lead me to another one?" I was too far gone to reply, but it didn't seem to matter. Aria laughed again, grabbed my sides with her hands and began to ride me harder still. Bent forward like this her clit was being driven down directly on my bone and I could see that Aria was on the verge of a consecutive orgasm.

When she twisted above me, locking her knees against my sides, I felt her tensing up for what seemed to be a powerful fourth climax. She looked like she was stuck in that pre-climax for a long time, breathing erratically until she let the wave fill her body. Laughter and moans exploded again while I was still pumping my sperm as deep inside her as I could. Instead of breaking down, Aria's rhythm keep increasing until she stopped laughing and moaning. Paused a last time in her orgasm she froze for a few seconds, squeezing my cock like a vise, then let herself fall on my chest.

Our heat and sweat covered our bodies as obviously as her hair was falling all around us. The silence was odd, being broken now by nothing but our breathing. After the music of Aria's laughing climaxes this silence was poor and dry, but we had reached our limits. All we now had to do was return to the real world where noisy streets and crowded busses would bring us back home. Home to a Nella that would be really happy for us. Come to think of it, the day was probably far from being over. How was I going to keep my erection up after cumming twice already? Hmmm, sometimes the world was a harsh place to live in...

***

Aria and I managed to survive the aftermath of such an intense rapport. Only our joined hands told about the bond that we had just formed. When we did come home from the studio, Nella paused for one second and laughed out loud at those joined hands. The fact that we were still red-faced and sweaty might have helped too. The first rounds of exchanges were over between us and Aria: the houses and cabin, the supposedly unknown sexual voyeurism, the modeling and midnight bath, the erection and striptease and then the exchange that turned out to be a deep communion. In the following weeks we all slept in the same room, often in the same bed even though it was too crowded to sleep. Jenny was well aware of what was going on, but didn't try to push her way into it. After Aria left, we didn't see her for a few months, not until we all met again at her cabin in the fall. And its there that I met the first and only women who could have endangered my relationship with Nella. Luckily, things didn't turn out bad after all... See you then for the next part of the String of Luck!

P.S. Oh! For those interested, I didn't turn Aria back towards bi- or heterosexuality. She's still only interested in women. Still I did manage to turn *myself* into her only exception... :-)

P.P.S I have more stuff to tell as the string goes on. But I do like to have some feedback, either public comments or emails. Thanks!