STRIP Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very." Rod slipped his t-shirt off as well, to mirror his stepmother's nakedness.

They resumed their face-to-face position, but the futon wasn't deep enough. Rod kept wobbling, on the verge of falling off. "Can we change position?"

"Sure." Cassi laid flat on the futon. With no room for Rod to lie beside her, he climbed above and straddled her on his knees. His fat cock bobbed above her, visibly throbbing. God, how would that monster feel? She tried to think of anything but copulation.

Rod looked at Cassi's small breasts but stared at her nipples, which were hard and pointed, fat from excitement. "You've got great nips!"

"Thank you." Rod reached for one.

Cassi brushed his away from its target. "No! No touching, just look."

"But why not? Geez, I had my fingers on your vagina, and then my tongue inside. What's wrong with-Ó He placed his palm on his mother's stomach and slid it up to her breast.

"Oooohhhh." Cassi arched her back, bringing her cunt into brief contact with Rod's cock. "No more. Too sensitive."

Rod leaned over her body and put his lips near the nipple, then stroked it once with his tongue.

"Oh God! Too much! No, no no." Cassi's hips lurched from the mattress, Rod's cock skimming her belly. "You're making me crazy!"

Rod's cock slapped against her thighs and vagina. Cassi's hips jerked with every tentative lick or suck of a nipple.

"CanÕt you control this thing?" She took hold with one hand. God, he was bigger than her husband, thicker at least if not longer. How would he feel inside? God, she couldn't do that, could she? Maybe just a touch. She slid his prick along her labia. God, it was hot and hard. "My hero deserves a reward." Her body was already prepared for penetration. She just had to ignore the fact that Rod was her son.

"What do you mean?" Rod shifted to the other nipple, clamping down his lips.

She pushed his cock harder. God, the pressure of his cock against her pussy entrance was magnificent. And she was so hot. Maybe just a feel. Just for a moment. "Rod, have you ever wondered what sex would feel like?"

"Sure, I've thought about it. I have fantasies, just like any guy. I'm not a complete dork."

"Ever think about how your big cock would feel inside a woman's pussy-Ó She nestled the head of his prick between the moist folds.

"Mom! What are you doing? You told me to keep my penis away from women's vaginas."

"Your father insisted I prepare you. This is a learning experience, right?" Cassi guided Rod's hips forward, keeping his cock aimed at her cunt. It slid in, but just barely.

"Should we be doing this? Oh, Ma, you're so tight."

Only because you're so thick. "Think of it as an advanced lesson. How does my vagina feel?"

"Marvelous. And when I have sex for the first time, I'll remember you."

Cassi knew that this was sex, at least the start of it. "So will I. Now leave it there. Don't move."

Rod couldn't remain still. His hips twitched, the head of his cock splitting her labia, over and over.

Cassi was out of her mind with lust. She needed to raise Rod to the same level. "Now, go back to sucking. Please?"

Rod put his mouth over her breast and thrashed her nipple with his tongue. His cock danced in and out, getting deeper with every tilt of his mother's hips. He didn't seem to notice.

Ohh, it feels just like Dick's all hard and needy. God, what am I doing? Rod's hips cooperated with his mother's guidance. When Rod scraped his teeth against his mother's nipple, she grabbed his ass and pulled. Rod plunged into the depth of his mother's cunt. God, a perfect fit, just like Dick.

Rod jerked his head from the nipple feast. "Mom! What did you do?"

"I could ask the same of you, getting me all excited like that. A woman has limits. I told you just to look, and you've slobbered all over my chest. But I forgive you. You made your mother feel marvelous." She kissed him hard on the mouth.

Rod shifted his weight, his cock deep in the warmth of her pussy. "But I'm inside!"

"You must be trying for extra credit." She tightened her cunt around his fat prick.

Rod pulled back, attempting an exit.

Cassi held his ass in place. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Out."

"That won't undo what we did."

Rod's cock throbbed in response to Cassi's squeeze. "But we weren't supposed to have intercourse. Isn't that against the rules?"

It's also illegal in most states. "Neither of us planned for this." Cassi wondered if this had been what Dick wanted all along. But why? Their sex life was just fine, thank you. "But the program doesn't start until next week, so technically we can't be breaking any of its rules. Consider this a lesson for later in your life."

"You mean you'll teach me how to make love to a woman?"

"Yes, under two conditions. First, this is the only time. Ever. Second, you won't have sex with your sister."

"I didn't think we'd be doing it at all, let alone more than once. And Penny and I aren't like that with each other. She kicks me out of the room whenever she changes clothes, for Pete's sake, which is all the time. So what do I do now?"

"You were doing pretty good on instinct, buddy. Finding a woman's pleasure spot and focusing there, but not forgetting the rest off the package. I think you inherited your father's skill."

"Sheesh! If Dad ever finds out-"

"He'll what? He had me fondling your cock and you probing me with your fingers. He's no judge of propriety." She kissed Rod again, this time with open mouth. Her tongue moistened his lips. He parted them. As their tongues touched, he leaned forward, driving his cock deeper into her pussy. Her nipples rubbed against his chest. She moaned, parrying her tongue against his onslaught. With both hands, she lifted his face from hers. "Not so hard, you'll choke me. Now rock back and forth a little."

Rod pushed and pulled, as instructed. "I think something's happening."

"For me too. Keep the same rhythm, in and out."

Rod's hips jerked wildly. "I can't. I want to go faster."

"It's your body's instinct. Your body wants to ejaculate, which is only natural." The friction of Rod's dick was making Cassi crazy. "Go ahead, do what you want, fuck me, fuck me good." Cassi threw her legs over Rod's back and tilted her hips to give him the best possible angle and the deepest penetration.

Rod pounded his mother's pussy, over and over, long strokes that bottomed out and short strokes, at unpredictable speeds. "You're marvelous!"

"So are you, a natural! Just don't stop!" Sex with Dick was good, but Rod's enthusiasm and unpredictability made this even better.

Soon, he was poking at the entrance at a feverish pitch. His crown bloated and thumped her clit. "Oh God, its tingling. I feel - I feel ÐÒ

Her cunt tightened against his onslaught. "Do it! Cum in me!"

He leaned in and squeezed. Cum shot from his dick like sperm bullets. Cassi felt filled and fulfilled. Rod collapsed against her. They lay together, enjoying the afterglow of a milestone event.

Cassi woke from her orgasm stupor. "Look at the time! Your dad will be home with Penny any minute. Quick, go clean up and get dressed. I'll Fabreeze the room."

Rod slid off the futon onto the floor. Cassi sat up. They'd made the futon cover wet with their sexual antics. "And I'll change the cover."

Rod ran from the room, leaving his shorts and t-shirt on the floor.

Cassi retrieved the garments. "That boy! Will he ever learn?"

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

So, what do you think? Hot? Credible? Make you want to read more?

Would you prefer Chapter Two of this over another story about me? Be honest.

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Copyright (c) 2010, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12