Strip Darts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary shrugged and said, "I think we are all thinking some crazy things, one way, or another."

Looking at me she said, "Put some damn quarters in that board before she starts drooling."

"I ain't drooling." Marcie said quickly and then added, "Well, not yet anyway."

When I had the game set up, she said to Mary, "Okay, girlfriend, it's your turn to win."

*****

She did, with Marcie second and me last. I slipped my moccasins off and looked questioningly at Marcie, wondering if she had the nerve to take the shorts off. With a grin, she stood up and slowly unzipped the shorts. Then she turned her back to me and slipped them down off her hips. At first I though she didn't have panties on and then I realized that she was wearing a white thong. I whistled softly as her fantastic ass came into view.

I heard Mary whisper, "Damn!" under her breath.

Marcie glanced at us over her shoulder and grinned as she bent to take the shorts off. She stood up and folded the shorts, laying them on the rail with her blouse. My eyes were wandering over her body and as she turned around, I blew out a soft breath.

Now it was my turn to whisper, "Damn!"

Marcie may be forty-five but she has the body of a woman much younger than that. My eyes settled on the tiny triangle of white clothe covering her sex. There were a few tufts of red hair at the top edge and nothing else showing. I could make out the swell of her mound underneath and the plump outline of her outer lips. My eyes wandered on down to her legs and then started the journey upward. By the time my eyes reached her face, I could feel my manhood straining at the front of my levies.

I glanced over at Mary as she said softly, "Now I know who I want to be when I grow up." She licked her lips and went on, "Girl, you are built like a little brick outhouse. I never realized that you were hiding that under those sloppy clothes of yours."

"I'll second that." I said as my eyes traveled back down along her sexy body. "If I died right this minute, I'd die a happy, happy man."

Marcie grinned as her eyes dropped to the front of my levies. "I can see that from here." She said and then chuckled.

Mary grinned and said, "If I had one, it'd be in the same shape believe me. My panties would be wet if I were wearing any. As it is, I'm making a mess in these shorts."

Marcie looked at her sharply and then grinned. "I think I'll just take that as the compliment it was intended to be." She said as she climbed up, sat down on her stool, and crossed her legs.

Mary and I both watched her and then we glanced at each other and grinned. "I'm not sure which of us is drooling more. My gate hasn't ever swung that way but if there was ever anyone who might make it...." Mary whispered softly and then let the sentence tail off to silence.

I nodded slowly and said, "You'll have to get in line behind me. Unless you want to start on one side and I'll meet you in the middle." I ended with a laugh.

"Don't tempt me, I'm already tempted enough." Mary whispered back.

Marcie looked from one of us to the other and back, several times as we talked. When we finished she took a deep shivering breath and asked, "Is it warm in here or is it just me." Mary and I laughed. "Okay, you guys need to cool it; I'm feeling like a steak dinner at the overeater's anonymous club."

I glanced at Mary and whispered a question, "T-bone, or top sirloin?"

She licked her lips and replied, "You're the one with the bone so it must be sirloin." I had to laugh at that.

Marcie looked at me and said, "Get the next game started, will you. I'm starting to get a puddle under me on this stool from you two looking at me."

"I'd offer to clean it up but I'd end up bumping heads with Mary." I said with a grin as I headed for the dart machine.

"No kidding!" Mary said with a leering grin.

I got the game set up and turned to say, "Well, this is for the whole enchilada. We've each got one article of clothing left, although that thong would have to be stretched to be call anything close to clothing."

Marcie and Mary both looked at my crotch as Mary said, "Look whose talking about stretching clothing."

Marcie laughed and Mary just grinned evilly. "Be careful, I might find something for you to stretch when those pants come off."

"Promises, promises." I said with an evil grin of my own. "Okay, I'm first, so let's get this show on the road." I added, picking up my darts.

*****

The game got started slowly, as none of us made a mark in the first two rounds. Marcie looked at each of us and grinned. "Okay Mary, we can use another beer all around. I think we're more worried about losing than we are winning. A little liquid courage might help." She ended with a husky chuckle.

Mary laughed as she walked toward the bar. "I don't think double shots of tequila would help us. My mind is on a lot of things, but darts really ain't one of them, right now." She said as she got the three beers.

Marcie glanced at me and nodded her head slowly as she replied, "I know what you mean."

Mary came back and handed each of us a fresh beer. "Okay." She said raising her bottle. "Here's to friends and sexy dart games. I know I'll never play another one, without grinning at the start of it. This will be a memory for a long time." We clinked bottles and turned them up, each of us taking a long pull on the beer.

I looked from one of them to the other and grinned as I picked up my darts. I took the line and threw a double twenty. I glanced around at them and then threw a twenty and a triple eighteen. I had closed out both the top numbers. These were both the girl's hardest numbers. Being short could be a great disadvantage.

I blew out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding and said, "Well, I broke the ice."

"There I go with my bright ideas again." Marcie whispered as she got off her stool and moved to the line.

My eyes were locked on her bare butt the whole time she was throwing. She closed the eighteens and made one twenty. After she retrieved her darts, she did a little dance as she came back to stand next to me, as Mary moved to the line.

Mary looked over at us and grinned. "I think I'll just take the shorts off now and save the agony."

Marcie grinned and said, "Oh, you're going to quit after you talked me into doing this. That will put you in third place and you have only one article of clothing. What are you going to do for the second part of your loss?"

Mary looked at her hard as she replied, "Uh, I hadn't thought about that." She thought a moment and then said, "It looks like we're all playing for first or second. Third is going to suck."

Then she realized what she had said and whispered, "I didn't really say that, did I?" Marcie and I both laughed.

"What if I win?" Marcie asked softly.

Mary looked at her a second with a funny expression and then she turned to the board and took a deep breath. "I'll cross that bridge when I get to it, one way, or the other." She whispered so softly, I wasn't sure if I had heard her right.

She took another deep breath and shot two twenties and an eighteen. She retrieved her darts, walked straight over to Marcie, and kissed her softly on the lips. Marcie was so shocked, she didn't move.

Mary broke the kiss and whispered, "There, now I've got that out of the way." She looked over at me and said, "Your shot." Then she went and sat down on a stool.

*****

That kiss had messed everyone up and from then on, it was a matter of luck, who got what. For some reason, I found myself trying to lose during the last few rounds. As it was, it didn't matter. Somehow, I'd left the double bulls on and Marcie made one. She was ahead of Mary by twelve points and I was a couple of points back in last. I don't think any of us realized that the game was over until Marcie started to do a little dance.

Suddenly, she stopped and leered at us, saying, "Drop them losers, drop them."

I looked over at Mary and grinned. "Don't you just hate a bad winner?" I asked as I unsnapped my jeans.

Mary unsnapped her shorts and grinned back at me. "Yeah, but I ended up second. That makes you the double loser."

Then she slipped the shorts down over her hips and dropped them to the floor. Stepping to the side she took one foot out of them and then kicked them at Marcie with the other foot.

Marcie caught them with a chuckle as Mary said, "Here, you go."

Mary half naked was a sight to behold but completely nude she was a work of art. A narrow waist and flat stomach, led to rounded hips and a nice high heart shaped ass. When she turned to look at me, I could see that her sex and mound were completely bare, and her sex was small and low down between her thighs.

"Your turn loser." She said softly, her eyes dropping to the front of my levies, where I held them closed.

"Yeah, come on; show us what you've got." Marcie said with a chuckle.

I laughed, turned around, and then I lowered the jeans slowly. When they were below my ass, Mary whistled and said, "Hey, nice ass; a little hairy for my taste but...."

Marcie hadn't said anything, so I glanced over my shoulder at her. She was staring at my back and ass, her mouth slightly open. As I dropped the jeans to the floor and used my feet to get out of them, her eyes ran up and down, from my calves to my shoulders and back.

When I had the jeans off, Mary grinned and said, "Okay, now we need to see the flip side, right Marcie?" Marcie nodded and glanced over at Mary, and then her eyes returned to me, as she leaned against the rail around the dart area.

When I turned around, Mary's grin faded for a second and she gave out with a low wolf whistle. Marcie whispered, "Oh, shit." Her eyes locked on my ridged manhood as it stood up against my lower belly.

"Talk about scratching an itch." Mary whispered. "In places I've never felt before, probably."

"Uh huh." Marcie muttered with a nod.

My dick is a little short of eight inches but its thick, which makes it look bigger than it is. It's almost two inches across under the head and closer to three at the base. I keep my shaft and balls shaved which only adds to the effect.

Mary glanced over at Marcie and asked, "Heads or tails? Which end do you want to start on?"

Marcie stood up and slowly wiggled out of the g-sting she was wearing. As the small flame red, patch of hair on her mound came into view; I licked my lips and whispered, "I know which one I'd vote on."

As her bare smooth pussy came into view, I licked my lips again. Her slit was longer than Mary's but just as low slung. It was open enough to let her thin pearly pink inner lips peek out.

"Damn." I whispered.

"Uh huh." Mary whispered back.

"I'm more worried about where and not what." Marcie said looking around the club.

Being the smartass that I am, I said, "Well, you've got your choice. The pool tables, the stage, or the top of the bar, if you're feeling dangerous."

Mary chipped in, "There's an old blanket in the office. I'll go get it." She took a couple of quick steps and looked back at us.

"You two will wait for me, right?"

"Sure girlfriend." Marcie said and grinned as she took a step and then two toward me. "But you'd better hurry that cute little ass of your up. I'm going to check out this fuzzy old teddy bear and then I'm going to get me some, one way or the other. Suddenly, I'm a starving woman." Mary grinned at me and took off at a dead run.

Marcie walked up to me and smiled shyly as she ran her hands over the hair on my belly and chest. After a moment, she whispered, "Just right, not to furry but nice and fuzzy." Her hands dropped and she wrapped the fingers of both hands around my manhood. The head was still showing past the end of her hands.

"Oh yes." She whispered more to herself than to me.

I reached out and brushed the backs of my fingers over her rock hard nipples, feeling the puffy areas underneath give and flex as each finger passed over. She closed her eyes and bit on her lower lip, a soft murmur of pleasure sounding in her throat. I brushed them back the other way and felt her hands tighten around my hard shaft.

Mary returned at a run with the blanket in her arms. Seeing where Marcie had her hands, she grinned and said, "I guess that leaves me with heads. I just hope you can breathe through your ears because I'm going to drowned you."

Mary moved across the dance floor to the stage and hurriedly spread out the blanket. Marcie watched her head that way and started backing up, pulling me along by my handle as she did.

When we reached the stage, Mary had turned on a couple of lights and said, "Okay buster, up here and lay down. We're going to strap something on you, Ajax won't wash off."

With a grin, I climbed up on the stage and did as I was told. Marcie had to let go of me so she could get up here with us. Mary walked over to straddle my head and Marcie joined her, only she was straddling my hips. They stood there a moment looking down at me and then they both grinned as they went down to their knees.

"I can't believe I'm even considering this, much less going to do it." I heard Marcie say as Mary slowly lowered her sex toward my waiting mouth.

"I hear you girlfriend but damn, a girls got to take care of business, you know. This is just too good to pass up." Mary whispered back.

Mary's sex got in range of my tongue just about the same time as Marcie sat her hot box against my shaft. My tongue speared into Mary as a groan escaped my throat. She groaned right along with me. Marcie moved her hips experimentally for a second and then she let out a groan of her own.

"Damn, this thing is going to hurt me just riding it this way." Marcie whispered as she moved her hips back and forth, her slick juices acting as a lube, letting her move easier along my length.

My mouth was full and Mary was moaning softly from my tongue working in and out of her hot sweet pussy. Damn, she tasted good. Her clit was right above her opening, making it easy to take a swipe at it ever so often, which brought the moan up in volume each time I did.

Marcie slowed her rocking and rose up, reached down and lifted my shaft up. She fitted it to her hot velvety opening and then tried to sit down on it. The wide flared head pressed against her opening for a moment and then popped through. She gave a soft groaning yell as about half my shaft sank into her. She froze as a shivering shudder ran up and down her body.

"Oh shit!" She said after a second or two.

Mary had raised her hips and I looked up to see her sucking on Marcie's, right breast. Marcie had her hands on her head pulling Mary's mouth tighter to her. I could feel Marcie's legs trembling on each side of me as she slowly lowered herself even farther down on me.

She let out a loud yell suddenly, her hips flexing and bucking as she came long and hard. I could feel a hot flood washing along my shaft from the head down as her inner muscles tried to crush me one minute and sent fluttery caress along my hard dick the next.

I reached up, pulled Mary's hips back down, and buried my tongue in her sweetness as deep as I could, my lower lip moving against her clit as I wiggled my tongue. It was only a moment before she groaned deeply and started to rock her hips against my face. A few minutes later, I was rewarded with a hot drink of her sweet nectar. Her hips jerking in little short fits and starts.

Marcie was by now fully seated on my hips, her heat throbbing and pulsing around my manhood. Mary suddenly lifted her hips and twisted sideways as she rolled off me. She lay down on the blanket next to me, breathing hard and fast.

After a moment she whispered, "Oh shit, I thought the top of my head was going to blow off."

Marcie groaned deeply and then said, "I'm about to die just sitting here. I know I will if I move." She placed her hands on my chest and leaned slowly forward with another loud groan.

Mary looked up at her and grinned. "Wait until that tongue gets to stirring your little honey pot, you'll feel the same way. God, it isn't long but it's so strong and wide. Between it and his chin ribbing my clit, all I can say is wow."

Marcie lifted her hips a little and settled back on my lap, a loud groan coming from her chest. The second time she did that she froze as she came with a loud yell and another river flowing along my shaft and down onto my balls. She sat frozen for a couple of minutes before she could speak.

"After the last couple of years with my ex, sitting on this thing is like having a baseball bat shoved up my pussy. I'm not even sure I can get off of here, my legs won't work right."

Mary chuckled and whispered, "I told you that thing would reach some spots we didn't know we had." After a moment, she giggled and added, "I can't wait to try it."

Marcie started to laugh and ended up groaning and lying down on my chest, gasping for breath. After a moment I asked, "Are you alright?"

She nodded her head on my chest quickly and said, "Hell no, I'm about to come to fucking death." Then she giggled and groaned.

After a minute or so, she whispered, "Get me off here please."

I grinned as I rolled onto my side, taking her with me. When I had her on her back, she lifted her legs and locked them around my hips. She had been groaning all the time we were moving.

Now she yelled, "Don't move, please don't move."

I held still as I replied, "I can't you're holding on to tightly."

She groaned again and said, "An old woman shouldn't do things like this."

"You're nowhere near old yet." I told her.

Mary turned around and stroked Marcie's hair as she said, "Just relax, shut your eyes, and take a couple of deep breaths."

Marcie did as she was told and then she slowly relaxed. A couple of minutes later, she relaxed her grip with her legs and slowly lowered her feet to the floor. I lay still for a minute or so longer and then I lifted my hips slowly, removing myself from her tight hot wetness in one long pull.

She yelled and tried to follow me upward until I came free and then she dropped her hips, her knees spreading widely. She lay there like she was dead for several minutes; the only sigh that she was alive was her fast rapid breathing.

I glanced a Mary with a worried look on my face and she grinned at me. "Don't worry, she'll be fine. She just bit off more than she could swallow."

I looked back at Marcie to see her eyes flutter open. She slowly focused on my face and then she got a crooked grin on her face and closed her eyes again. I was fixing to ask if she was alright about the time she said, "Remind me to take it slower the next time we try this and there will be a next time, believe me."

With a grin I asked, "When?"

Her eyes flew open and she chuckled, "Probably next week, as I'm going to sleep for that long, I'm one tired puppy." She said and then closed her eyes. "You guys carry on without me, I'm just going to lay here and rest or sleep or something. Wake me when we get ready to go home."

I chuckled and kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed me back. With a big grin, Mary leaned over and kissed her to. Marcie's eyes flew open but she kissed Mary as she had me.

"Girlfriend, I'm starting to like that, so I'd be careful if I was you." Marcie said as she closed her eyes once more.

"I was thinking the same thing." Mary said softly. Then she turned to me and grinned as she said, "My turn now."

I grinned and replied, "How am I going to explain to the cops, when I have to carry two dead asleep women out of here after while."

"We'll worry about that when it happens." She said as she turned around on her hands and knees. When she had her cute heart shaped ass pointed at me she grinned over her shoulder and whispered, "Here it is, come and get it." Then she wiggled her hips from side to side.