Strip Game Addicts Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie wasn't as fixated on strip games as Amy was, but she enjoyed taking such naughty risks never-the-less, the only reason she played so much with Amy, and indeed, one of the major driving forces of their friendship is that Suzie was not afraid losing and having to do such risky forfeits, despite the rarity of their occurrence.

After ample play, one of Suzie's hands crept down her chest, brushing against her belly button for a faint second before tickling her groomed landing strip, and then finally flicking her clit ever so slightly.

Suzie's fingers took their time, she wasn't worried about getting caught, and she enjoyed slowly building up to a climax until she could bear it no longer, she didn't have explosive, squirting orgasms like her friend, hers was a quieter, stealthier orgasm.

Soon enough, the other hand caught up with the first down at Suzie's now drenched pussy, its fingers sneaking into her sopping wet folds and slowly thrusting into and out of her insides, she was beginning to moan softly, unable to resist the mounting pleasure her fingers brought forth, and the camera pointed at her writhing body didn't exactly make matters any worse.

"Ohhhh." Suzie was enthralled in her haze of pleasure by this point, Amy enjoying the sight in front of her and frantically looking around to make sure nobody disturbed her first true win in ages.

Suzie, by now divorced from reality and existing solely within the pleasured confines of her own mind, began moaning louder and louder, much to the chagrin of a more nervous Amy, who worried that Suzie might just moan loud enough to alert someone passing nearby.

Less like a crashing wave and more like a rising tide, Suzie's orgasm washed over her, an ecstatic sensation that ran through her body which squirmed in response to the almost faint-inducing climax, fingers now thrusting and rubbing away at her pleasure spots with a silent fury, her vision fading into endless white.

Amy could tell Suzie's orgasm was beginning to fade as the latter's body began to relax, all tension released, leaving nothing but a pleasant afterglow.

"There you go, Jamie, hope you enjoyed watching Suzie flick her bean for you." Amy narrated, and Suzie stuck her tongue out mischievously at the camera before the video cut away.

"Happy now?" Suzie asked, but before Amy answered, her face twisted into a downcast expression, Suzie immediately knew what the problem was, and sprung past her friend "hang on."

When she came back, Suzie held in her hands the book that ended their game, The Three Musketeers.

"How about we keep playing?" Suzie asked, "for each question you answer correctly, you get to give me another forfeit, and we play until you're naked, the game ends when you do your forfeit."

Amy froze, on the surface, there seemed to be nothing in this for Suzie, plus Amy loved this book, the likelihood that she would answer incorrectly was tiny at best.

"Okay..." she hesitantly agreed.

"Okay then, I'll be asking all the questions, by the way." Suzie pretended to flip through a few pages looking for a question "tell me the name of one of the Musketeers."

Amy blinked, was this a joke? Amy knew all their names by heart.

"I... I don't know..." Amy was just as shocked at her own response, but that shock faded immediately, this just felt right.

"Take it off, Amy." Suzie calmly gave the order, and Amy unbuttoned her shorts, pushing them down until they slid off of their own accord to the ground, she stepped out of them but did not bother picking them up.

"Next question," Suzie continued "in which country does the story take place?"

Amy didn't bother answering, she simply took hold of her shirt's hem and lifted it off her body, with no bra underneath, Amy found herself standing there in nothing but her pink bikini briefs.

"Last question?" Suzie grinned, she now closed the book and held it against her stomach, Amy could see "The Three Musketeers" emblazoned in golden inlay across its rough cover "What's the name of the book?"

Amy felt her clit ache as it engorged in excitement, this was the thinnest of pretenses, nobody could get this question wrong, she could force her friend into yet another humiliating forfeit, it was so easy, all she had to do was...

Amy hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slipped them off, she stood there naked, just like her friend in front of her, horny and desperate to find release.

"Oh dear, it looks like you just lost, Amy." Suzie said in faux surprise, holding her hand to her mouth in a fake gasp "that means you have to do a forfeit, can you guess what it is?"

Amy nodded, and took a step back towards the chair now behind, the same spot her friend had just reached orgasm, but Suzie grabbed her hand, preventing her from reaching it.

"No Amy, your forfeit is right where you stand, in the middle of the hallway." Suzie pointed the spot where Amy stood only a moment ago, right in full view of anyone who stumbled across them, no cover, no plausible deniability, Amy would have to cum in public, and she nearly came right there on the spot.

Suzie tugged at Amy's hand, who stumbled forward, back coming to rest against a bookshelf, and slowly slumped down into a seated position, she spread her legs open, and unlike her friend, her hands didn't move gracefully, nor did they take their time.

No, Amy's hands darted, one to a breast and the other to her tingling pussy, it took only a few seconds before she was fingering herself and pulling against her nipples, she opened her mouth to moan, but Amy heard nothing.

Amy came almost as soon as she was stripped, her orgasm hit her like a freight train and her love juices leaked out onto the carpeted floor like a pipe had burst where she sat, her body convulsed as massive waves of pleasure streaked through her body and Amy was sure she had blanked out for at least a few seconds, whether she had screamed at the top of her lungs or was stifled by the strength of the orgasm,Amy had no clue, but she saw Suzie urging her to quickly get up and get dressed because people were coming.

Amy and Suzie had scrambled to put their clothes on, grabbed their back and made their hustle of shame out of the library. When they were sure that nobody had caught them, they breathed a sigh of relief.

"so..." Suzie was out of breath, she was bent over and barely able to say two words back to back "are you good now?"

"... Yeah?" Amy's puzzled answer gave Suzie pause, who, after a few seconds, could find no better response than to laugh out loud.

"I swear, if you don't win this bet, I will never let you live it down." Suzie put her hand on Amy's shoulder, half encouragingly, half leaning against her friend for balance.

"Gee, thanks..." Amy's shoulder slumped against her friend's weight as well as her vote of confidence.

"Hey, that's what friends are for." Suzie gave Amy her widest grin, and the two giggled as they made their way home.

——--—————

It was the graduation prom, and Amy was nervous, this was new even for her.

She looked around the room, seeing the faces of all her classmates, all the people she saw every day and imagined their shocked faces when they realized what was in store for them.

She even began to have second thoughts, whether that was going too far.

"hey look, that girl is naked!" somebody shouted, and Amy turned around.

Yup, there was Samantha, in all her bare glory, she was putting on a brave face, even greeting her friends and pretending nothing was wrong, although her red face gave it all away.

"Is that Samantha?" someone asked their friend in a hushed voice, and the friend nodded in affirmation.

"So the rumor was true?" another question, this one couldn't stop staring at her bare breasts and her clearly erect nipples.

"look at that ass!" was the last comment Amy heard before Samantha came to a stop in front of Amy.

"you got lucky." was all that Samantha said in the most venomous tone she could muster, but Amy, content in victory, didn't let it bother her.

"oh Sammy, don't be such a sore loser," Amy gave back her sweetest smile, one that gave way to a mischievous smirk, "at least, not when you can help it, unlike later tonight."

Yeah, Amy thought, that was a good comeback, judging by Samantha's furious glare.

"now let's go, the night is you and you have a show to give us." Amy grabbed Samantha by the wrist and dragged her up onto the stage, where she took hold of the microphone the band (which was curious to see where this was going) was using:

"Um, attention everyone! Yes, hi," Amy waved down to the buzzing crowd, who took a little while to calm down, and she continued speaking once they did "So, some of you might be wondering why Samantha is... "Dressed" like this."

Amy motioned back to Samantha, who shocked everyone by her restraint, Amy would have guessed that she would have at least tried to cover by this point, instead, she stood there, back straight with C-cup breasts, tight ass, and shaven mound fully exposed.

"Well, she made a bet with me that whoever got the lower score in their exams would have to show up naked to the dance, and as you can see, I'm fully clothed." Cheers and jeers erupted from the audience, with many people happy to Samantha taken down a peg, and even more people happy to just witness the spectacle, Amy took the time to calm them down again before continuing "Now that's not all, she also threw in the stipulation that the loser would not only be naked, but they'll have to give us a nice little show, and I'm not talking about a dance number here!"

The crowd cheered even harder, and through the noise, Amy asked for a chair, a small plastic one was brought over and presented to Samantha, it was placed at the edge of the stage and Samantha was ordered to sit at its edge as well, when she spread her legs open, nothing was hidden from view.

Amy could see the phones fumbled out and prepared for the scene, she rushed off the stage and prepared her own phone; she did not want to miss this, she noticed both Suzie and Jamie were at her side at this moment.

And so Amy enjoyed her first win against Samantha in the best fashion imaginable, with her friends and a camera phone ready, she watched through her screen as Samantha began tweaking her nipples and teasing her clit before moving on to full-blown fingering, her moans were stifled by the noise of the crowd around her.

Amy made sure to capture Samantha's O face as the crowd began chants urging her on:

"Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!" Amy watched her tormentor buck her hips up there on the stage as the cheers rose to a climax alongside Samantha, it was one of the most satisfying things she'd ever witnessed.

As Samantha finally began recovering from her orgasm, Amy rushed back up onto the stage and took the microphone again:

"Thank you for that magnificent show Samantha, couldn't have done it better myself!" Amy's thanks drew more cheers from the crowds who clearly agreed with her "And you are of course free to leave immediately and try to find some clothes, but hear me out a little before you do."

Now, I'm not suggesting that anyone here would be so reprehensible as to try and blackmail you with footage of today, but how about, in a show of goodwill, you stick around as you are until the end of the party, have fun, it's not every day that you get to be naked in front of hundreds of people!"

The crowd once again erupted in cheers, and Amy relished the all too familiar look of despair knowing that their torment has just been extended, Amy was worried that she was being too mean until she remembered the many sexual favors Samantha forced on her after each game they played, and that this would essentially be just another normal forfeit she'd have to do if she were the loser.

And so, as Amy watched Samantha slowly resigned herself and stepped off the stage, only to be received by the eager crowd, she rejoined Jamie and Suzie, deciding that she wasn't going to stay on Samantha's case if she decided any longer, she was determined to enjoy the dance like any other normal teenager, and so she did.

Later on, Amy would find out that Samantha didn't get into to much trouble, neither with her parents nor the school staff, they dismissed it as youthful indiscretion before they headed out into the world, the latter at least making an effort to force the students who recorded the event to delete it, but knowing technology and teenagers, many probably still had possession of the footage.

Speaking of teenagers, Samantha got into a little bit more trouble at the party itself, since some of the students decided that Samantha was not allowed to complain when others groped her breasts, smacked and fondled her ass or toyed with her pussy and her nipples, thankfully, Samantha didn't have to suffer anything more egregious than heavy petting, and the worst treatment she received was being goaded into letting someone finger her to orgasm.

Amy wondered, with her two recent back to back wins if that meant that things would be different from now, was she finally past her addiction to strip games? Were things changing for the better?

Amy felt a bittersweet twinge in her chest, but she told herself that yes, that would be for the best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first day of her new life on campus, just earlier today Amy felt so mature and independent as if she was a brand new person, and here she was running as fast as she could to get to the lecture hall.

Oh, she wasn't late, on the contrary, she was quite early, her next course was at least another hour from now.

"Hey look! It's a streaker!" Amy heard someone shout out the reason she was running, as well as a girl shrieking, and she came to a slow realization later that day:

For Amy, the more things changed, the more they stayed the same.

THE END

12