Strip Poker with Kelly Monaco

Story Info
Cheating the sexy star out of her clothing & into bed.
8.4k words
4.52
75k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

One day last week, I got a telephone call from Kelly Monaco, former Playboy centerfold, current soap opera star, and widely recognized as one of the hottest and most beautiful women in the world.

"Hi, George. This is Kelly. How about coming over and playing poker this afternoon?" By "poker" I knew she meant strip poker. Kelly is actually a professional at the game, appearing on the internet and making videotapes, and she almost never loses. I had certainly never beaten her, and I had done my best. The rewards, if I could ever get her completely disrobed, would be fabulous: sex with a naked Kelly Monaco in her king-sized bed.

"Sure, Kelly. How about two o'clock? I have a friend who would like to join us. Okay with you?"

"Bring him along, George. The more the merrier, and I'll get him naked too."

I had my doubts about that. The friend I had in mind was Duane, a large, muscular African American man, who is an old friend of mine, and an expert at manipulating the cards. We had watched a videotape of Kelly playing, and he knew just how to cheat her and beat her and get her naked, and how to do it without being caught, although her suspicions would be raised. I was really looking forward to the game that afternoon and, after I called him and told him about it, Duane was too.

Promptly at two o'clock we knocked on her door and identified ourselves. When she let us in, she was wearing a blouse that showed her delightful cleavage. Lovely as her breasts were peeking through the neckline, I knew they would be far more alluring when the blouse and her bra were gone. She was also wearing tight blue jeans and a pair of ballerina slippers. Under the jeans, I was sure, was a pair of panties that would match her bra. I believed that would be so, because the closest I had ever come to winning was the time she ended the game wearing just a matching bra and panties, as compared to my complete nakedness.

Even before I started playing poker with Kelly, I saw her photos and saw her winning "Dancing with the Stars". Except for her big, luscious breasts, she is rather petite, being slightly over five feet tall, but so bosomy and curvaceous that her body is considered to be among the most beautiful in the world. Her face is no less appealing. A shiny cloud of soft, dark hair emphasizes her equally dark, smiling eyes, and frames her soft but delicate features. Her mouth is generous, with full, sensuous lips and pearly teeth that gleam from their even rows. She wears little or no makeup, and needs none, for her complexion is perfectly smooth and clear and a delightful light brown, with smile lines where they belong. Now in her early thirties, Kelly is no longer the pretty girl who appeared in "Playboy", but has matured into a truly beautiful young woman.

When I introduced Duane, Kelly smiled and responded, "Hi, Slick. Ready to show me what kind of package you've got?" He just smiled, confident of his own skills.

We came in and took off our jackets and shoes, leaving everybody with the same number of garments, one of the rules of the game. She led us into her living room, where she had set up a card table with three chairs. The door to her bedroom was open, and I could clearly see her bed, the ultimate goal for me and Duane. Seeing Kelly Monaco naked would be a fabulous treat for our eyes. Getting her out of her clothing and into that bed would be an even greater treat for our eyes and hands and mouths, and all parts of our bodies.

As usual, she dealt the first hand, and won easily. Duane and I both tossed aside a sock. He dealt next, and Kelly had an excellent hand. Duane had a better one, though, and I removed my other sock and Kelly took off one of her slippers. I dealt the third hand, possibly the only honest one of the game, and was surprised to see that I had won. After three hands, all of us were barefoot. Kelly was a bit perturbed that things were not going her way as much as they usually do, but she was still smiling and confident.

After dealing the fourth hand, Kelly was surprised when her pair of aces was beaten by Duane's two small pairs. I wasn't surprised; I was aware of the extra cards he had stashed about his person. I had no trouble taking off my shirt, and we both watched avidly while Kelly shrugged out of her blouse. She was still wearing her bra, but the garment was fighting a losing battle in attempting to contain her succulent breasts. When Kelly was a centerfold in "Playboy" she was very shapely, but her body has filled out since then, and she is absolutely gorgeous now, with her figure as close to perfect as any I know of. Her breasts, in particular, are lovely, but everything else about her, including her face, is equally beautiful.

Duane dealt the next hand, and I was not at all surprised when my three tens won easily. My accomplice quickly took off his shirt, but Kelly seemed more hesitant about doing what she was obligated to do. Finally, she stood up, unfastened her form-fitting jeans and peeled them down her shapely legs. While she was standing, we feasted our eyes on her incredible body. As I had expected, her panties matched her bra, both in color and in scantiness. They were translucent, and I could see the shadow of her dark pubic hair through the fabric. I thought I saw something else too -- a wet spot in the crotch, and I was sure I could smell the delectable aroma of fresh pussy juices. I know Kelly gets sexually excited by winning, and watching the naked men she has beaten as they put themselves on display for her entertainment, but I wondered if she would also get turned on by losing. So far, it looked and smelled that way, and I certainly hoped she would. .

I dealt the next hand. The deal was honest, but I doubt if anything else about the hand was. The odds against getting a flush in a poker game are very high, but the odds against two out of three players getting a flush on the same hand must be astronomical. Duane had five hearts, the highest being an ace, beating Kelly's five spades, which included nothing higher than a king. I quickly peeled off my undershirt, not wanting my eyes to be covered when Kelly took off her bra.

She seemed hesitant, but I am quite sure that was no more than a pretense of modesty. As Duane and I watched avidly, Kelly reached one hand up between her shoulder blades, while her other forearm held the cups of her bra in place. After both ends flapped loose, she stood up and faced us. I glanced at the crotch of her panties again. The wet spot was definitely growing, and the aroma was stronger and even more delectable.

Kelly stood there for a few seconds with a sly smile on her face. "Ta da!" she sang out, putting on a production as she pulled the bra away and thrust out her chest.

The breasts being displayed were easily worthy of a greater production than that. They were big and full and jutted out, curving under and back up to where they were topped by large, dark pink nipples. The soft, light brown skin covering them was free of any blemish. When I saw her in "Playboy", her breasts were very nice, but seeing them in a flat photograph could never compare to seeing them in the flesh. Kelly was rightfully proud of what she had and, once they were visible, she put on more of a show for us, slowly rolling her shoulders and swinging her body from side to side letting her breasts sway and bounce provocatively. Following that, she cupped her hands under them, as if offering the twin beauties to us. Her nipples appeared to be erect, but I would have needed to fondle or lick them to be sure. I was extremely eager for the chance to make that verification.

I was going to have to wait; Kelly took no chances on the next hand. Until that day, I had never even seen a royal flush, a hand with all the face cards and the ten and ace of the same suit, and I thought I would never see one again. She glanced at Duane, to watch him peeling off his undershirt, but Kelly was more interested in what I would be doing. I had no real hesitancy, and stood up to unfasten my belt and fly, drop my pants to the floor and step out of them. My cock was almost fully erect, from looking at Kelly's gorgeous body, and was trying to tear its way through the front of my shorts. She smiled when she saw it, proud, but not surprised that her beauty was having that effect on me.

Duane dealt the next hand, and he took no chances either. The second royal flush that I have ever seen showed up in my hand and, when he saw it, Duane stood up to duplicate what I had done after the previous hand. As his pants dropped, I cut my eyes briefly in his direction, and observed that his cock was in the same state as mine, and doing the same thing to his underwear. However, that was all it had in common with mine.

It has been decades since I measured the size of my erection, and then it was slightly more than average in size, just over six inches long, with its thickness in proportion. Duane, however, seemed to be almost a stereotype of the hung black stud. I had never seen his cock before, and I couldn't actually see it then but, from the bulge that was stretching his underwear, it looked to be half again as long as mine, and much thicker. Kelly seemed fascinated, staring at it with a lot more interest than she had shown in mine. I didn't care that much about the size of Duane's cock, and I don't believe he was thinking about it either. Both of us were far more concerned with watching Kelly divest herself of her last garment.

Once again, she put on a production, and this one was even better than the one that preceded it. First she bent over slightly, and turned her back on us, letting us see how her tight, skimpy panties were filled so beautifully. Next, she did a shimmy, shaking her gorgeous ass, while we watched, with 'bated breath. Finally, with her back still to us, Kelly slowly peeled her panties down, around her shapely buttocks to the tops of her thighs. Keeping her legs close together, she bent down and removed them entirely, holding them in her hands.

Completely naked, she continued the erotic display. Kelly's ass, like her breasts and face and everything else about her is a work of art, truly among the most beautiful sights in the world. We were staring raptly at her, as she slowly jiggled and swung from side to side, no more than five feet in front of us. Like the rest of her body, her ass is a lovely light brown and curvaceous. Her hips flare out from her waist and curve around and become the legs that are more beautiful than the works of even the greatest sculptors. Kelly's ass cheeks flare out also, but they curve around and under, in a way that made my hands yearn to fondle and caress them, until they join her thighs.

When she turned around, she held the panties in front of her pussy, as if keeping this last vestige of her modesty. She didn't keep it very long, however, before tossing the panties to Duane, as if to acknowledge that he was the one who had beaten her. He caught them in one hand and squeezed them, and I could see and smell the delectable pussy juices that dripped from them. Completely naked, Kelly stood with her legs apart, holding her arms straight out at her sides, showing off every inch of her incredible body. Smiling lewdly, she turned and sauntered toward the bedroom, her gorgeous ass rolling and swiveling for our benefit. Right at the doorway, she turned her face to us, smiled again, even more lasciviously, and beckoned with her finger for us to follow her. The gesture was redundant, because we were practically stepping on her heels already.

Kelly flopped onto the bed, right in the middle, with a pillow under her head and her arms and legs spread in an unmistakable invitation. We were not far behind, and Duane and I got on either side of her to begin pleasuring ourselves and her on her succulent breasts. I started by licking the nipple on the one I had claimed, and was pleased to find it was erect, as I had surmised. The looking had been great, but the licking was infinitely better, and I started with short strokes of my tongue on her nipple, with its tiny, hard ridges and across her pebbly areola.

For several minutes, my tongue worshipped Kelly's nipple, sometimes licking with broad strokes and sometimes with the short dabs I had started with. She enjoyed it too, and was murmuring happily from what I was doing and what Duane was doing with her other breast. Although preoccupied with my own ministrations, I glanced over and saw him curling his tongue around Kelly's other nipple and licking the soft slope of her breast.

For several minutes I licked, until I opened my mouth wide and drew her lovely breast inside. With my lips forming a seal, I sucked, my tongue continuing to caress Kelly's nipple and areola. Duane is younger and less experienced than I and, aware at my skill at giving sexual pleasure to women, he copied with her other breast what I had started doing. She obviously took immensely pleasure from what we were doing; Kelly cooed blissfully, and her upper body squirmed on the bed, thrusting her breasts up into my mouth and Duane's in turn.

We were all having a tremendous amount of fun, but I knew there was even more to be had, when Kelly was ready. Without taking my mouth from her breast, I turned my face toward her pussy. She was squirming there too, and I could see her swollen lips shining with fresh juices and smell their delightful fragrance. I knew from the sight and aroma that she was ready, so I kissed and licked my way down her soft, sexy belly until I reached the tuft of dark pubic hair on her mons. At that point, I got off the bed, and climbed back on at the foot, picking up a pillow along the way.

My favorite position for eating a pussy is lying on my belly, with my face buried in the woman's crotch, a pillow under her ass and her legs draped over my shoulders. The pillow raises her pussy to the perfect level, and I can easily reach all parts with my tongue. I walked on my knees until I was between her legs, and started trying to slide the pillow under her gorgeous ass.

Kelly saw and felt me, divined what I had in mind, and was totally in favor of the idea. She raised herself off the bed so I could slip the pillow into place and, when I leaned forward, raised her legs to rest them on my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and lowered my face until it was just inches from her pussy. The first thing I did was to breathe deeply of her heavenly fragrance. I was very glad that Kelly hadn't used any kind of cologne or perfumed soap that would destroy her own natural aroma. There is nothing in the world, at least to me, with a smell as erotic as the natural scent of a woman's pussy, and I have always wished all women could be aware of this.

Every inch of Kelly Monaco is beautiful, and this especially includes her pussy. The pubic hair on her mons is probably trimmed with a razor, but that on her outer lips must be shaped by bikini waxing. The ultra-smooth light brown skin is set off by a thin line of dark hair on the edge of the lips. As I looked, enraptured at her beauty, I could see the darker reddish-brown inner lips swollen with her lust and blossoming out of her slit. At the apex of the inner lips is her precious clit, which was also swollen, so much so that it was starting to push its way out from its protective hood.

My hands were resting on her mons, but I moved them lower and gently spread her inner lips, looking into her pink hole. It was shiny wet with the juices it was producing, and I could see them trickling out and down her crotch. Although their fragrance was incredible, I expected their taste to be even better and, when I licked up the ambrosia that had spilled out, I proved myself correct. Better than anything else, though, was the way her pussy felt to my tongue. Her crotch, where I first licked was soft and smooth as a satin pillow. From there, my tongue started on one of her outer lips, because I knew it would feel even better and, being freshly waxed, would be extremely sensitive. Very slowly, and covering the entire area, I licked all the way up onto her mons.

Kelly's pussy was squirming under me, and producing more delectable juices, and I knew she was aroused, but she wasn't cooing or purring or making any similar sound. When I glanced up at her face, I found out why. After I left the breast I was sucking, Duane had left the one that was in his mouth, but he had moved up to lie on the pillow beside Kelly's head. Her face was turned toward him, and she was slowly sucking his cock in and out between her lips, seeming to truly enjoy the taste and the way it felt in her mouth. As I watched, which was for no more than a few seconds, I saw her remove it, hold it delicately in her fingers and lick the slit and all around the head. She treated it as a delicious chocolate ice cream bar, before sliding her lips back around it. The sight was pleasant enough, and quite erotic, but watching Duane getting his cock sucked, even by such a beautiful woman, was nowhere near as much of a thrill as eating Kelly's marvelous pussy.

I licked her second outer lip the same way, stopping once again on her mons. The movements of Kelly's body were more pronounced than they had been, and I could hear moans of pleasure, but I recognized them as Duane's. I was really glad she was giving him such a great time, because I owed my happiness that day to him. It was his skill with cards that enabled me to finally see Kelly Monaco's incredibly sexy body in the flesh, and eat her beautiful and fragrant and delicious pussy. Knowing that I would enjoy her orgasm almost as much as she would, I wanted to bring her to one as outstanding as possible, and I wanted to take my time doing it. One reason was the obvious one -- to prolong my pleasure and hers, but I was also concerned about Duane. Sometimes a woman will clamp her teeth when she starts cumming, so I wanted her to finish sucking him off before she climaxed.

It didn't look as if it would be very difficult. Kelly was moving her face back and forth, taking Duane's big cock all the way in with every stroke. Besides his moans, his head and upper body were squirming under her ministrations. It was obvious, from watching the movements of her face, that Kelly's entire mouth and throat, including her tongue and lips and the insides of her cheeks, were being expertly used to suck his cock. I was surprised and delighted that such a beautiful woman would also be so sexually talented.

There was a wealth of fresh juices waiting for me when I brought my tongue back to below the pink hole that had been the source of them. They were delicious, and, after devouring them, I started licking between one of her inner and outer pussy lips. Moving my mouth slowly, I probed the tip of my tongue into the seam between the labia, licking all their surfaces repeatedly. When my tongue reached Kelly's clit hood, I stopped to once again check on the progress of the terrific sucking-off that Duane was getting.

He seemed to be having even more fun than the last time I looked, and she also seemed to be reveling in it. As I was doing with her pussy, she was taking her time sucking Duane's cock, bringing him slowly to the height of ecstasy. From his movements, he didn't have far to go. His whole body was writhing on the bed, and he was even reflexively thrusting his cock into her mouth to meet the strokes of her lips. Some women would have objected to this, but Kelly seemed to be taking it in stride.

Once again, I returned to what I so much loved to do. For the time being, I would mostly stay away from Kelly's adorable love button, because I didn't want her to cum until after Duane had climaxed. However, I did slowly stroke my tongue across her clit hood and, very briefly and delicately, I curled it under to fondle the succulent little charmer that was sheltered beneath. I was rewarded by a spurt of her juices that gushed out onto my chin, and by having her pussy start to thrust up into my face. Back to the same wet hole I brought my tongue so I could feast on whatever nectar was not clinging to my face.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers