Strip Poker with the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know! This is how we belong. Stupid society."

"Mmhm. They wouldn't get it. No one would. They'd only see the sex. But it's not about that. Not really. It's just-"

"Sex is the closest we can get," Ella finished for him, smiling at the sentiment. "I know. We can't physically be one person. Doesn't work like that. Even though we always should have been."

"Unless... if we were only ever one person, we wouldn't have known what we had."

Ella sighed. "Yeah, true. Honestly, even if it was more peaceful, who am I kidding? I'd never give you up. Not for all the serenity in the world."

Mercer blushed faintly pink on his cheeks. "Same. I need you."

He kissed her again. A deceptively light and innocent gesture, given their continued joining and Ella's increasing aggression in riding his cock.

Mercer ran his hands over Ella. He felt up her ass and tits, as well as caressing her back, her sides, and her tummy. Just all over, absolutely everywhere, cherishing his sister.

Ella kissed Mercer harder and with increasing desperation the more he took liberties with her naked body. She moaned into his mouth as he played with her boobies, then growled low when he gripped her ass and teased her little butthole with his finger.

As Ella bounced frantically on his cock, Mercer finally slipped a hand down to her clit. He struggled to maintain his target as she wiggled around with such energy, but his efforts were much appreciated all the same.

Ella pulled back from Mercer's face, her chin shining from their sometimes sloppy kisses. She gazed at her beloved twin brother with such absolute adoration as to make him blush and try to kiss her some more because he just couldn't handle that level of smoldering affection.

"Cum in me," Ella begged, her panting interspersed with cute little whimpers. "Cum in meee."

Mercer groaned softly. She was close. He knew her well enough to know that. He was close too. And she knew he couldn't resist when she was all cute and pitiful about needing him to cum in her.

"I love you," Mercer said.

Ella smiled wide despite her wild eyes and heavy breathing. "I love you," she echoed right back.

"I'm gonna cum in you."

"Mmm, pleeeaaase."

Ella clutched tight to her brother as he shuddered and exploded inside her. She moaned happily as his cum flooded inside her little pussy.

Mercer made Ella cum too by continuing to rub her clit while filling her up. He tried to keep rubbing her, but she got too close, hugging him desperately as they experienced their twin, conjoined bliss.

A perfect moment enveloped the loving siblings. They clung to it and each other, taking joy and comfort in what they had together.

"You're sleeping with me tonight, right?" Mercer whispered afterward, still hugging Ella to him as they cooled down.

She nodded, resting her head on his shoulder. "Of course. Lise and Reese won't notice. They're super drunk."

"Yeah they are. I hate that that's the only time we can really be safe. Sneaking around all the time kinda sucks."

"I know." Ella sighed. "But don't talk about that now." She kissed Mercer just delicately on the lips. "I just want to have this time together."

He smiled at her in that special way that made her melt. "I'm all yours."

Ella smiled back, making Mercer all fluttery the way only she could. "All I've ever wanted," she purred.

****

Morning was a slightly miserable affair for Lise and Reese. The two of them groaned upon waking up and feeling the effects of too much booze the evening before. They were also a bit sheepish as they recalled what they'd gotten up to.

"It's the twins' fault," Reese grumbled. "They just keep doing this to us."

"Ugh, yeah," Lise complained. "I did the little sister thing again, didn't I?"

"Yep. Still got one of your pigtails in."

"What happened to the other one?"

"Don't know."

Lise rolled unhappily out of bed. "Well I gotta pee pretty bad anyway. And get some water."

"Yeah. I hear you."

"How wild do you think they got after we left?"

"I don't even want to think about it."

"Probably best not to." Lise hesitated. "Is it totally gross that I keep getting more into it though?"

"I mean..."

"Like I know we shouldn't encourage them or anything, but I know I won't be able to stop thinking about last night basically all week."

"Yeah, same probably," Reese admitted. "And... I maybe kinda really like when you do the little sister thing."

Lise grinned shyly. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. And... I kinda like you, maybe."

"Oh?"

"This is horrible timing, but do you wanna-"

"I do, actually. But I really need to pee."

"Oh, yeah, sure. Go do that."

****

Rather unfairly, Lise and Reese both privately thought, neither Ella or Mercer seemed to be suffering at all for their alcoholic sins of the day before. The twins were their usual, well-rested selves first thing in the morning. If anything, they seemed even more chipper than normal. Glowing a bit, even.

"This happens too, doesn't it?" Reese murmured. "They never get hangovers. They just... get happier."

"Don't even talk to me about it," Lise said. "It's so unfair. They're so damned contented."

"I mean, they were so drunk they fucked each other," Reese said. "Again. And yet... nothing."

"Not an ounce of shame either," Lise said. "You'd think they'd at least know they did something weird. Mercer at least should feel that pounding in his ass that his sister gave him."

"What you guys whispering about?" Ella asked cheerfully.

"Nothing!" Lise and Reese said at the same time.

They went right back to conspiring as soon as Ella's attention wandered.

"Talk about lack of shame," Reese hissed. "You see Ella's face light up every time she looks at her brother?"

"Hell yeah I do. Same with him when he looks at her. Like they're fucking in love or some shit. That's just the worst! I don't even feel that happy when I actually am in love with someone. And they don't even know!"

"But... they're in love though, huh?"

"I mean..."

"And neither knows it. Let alone what they get up to when they're drunk."

"... should we just tell them?" Lise asked hesitantly.

"Obviously not. Can you imagine? 'Hey, you two fuck every time you're drunk, and also probably are deeply in love but don't realize it. Yes we're aware you're twins and that's fucked up and weird, ok byyyeee.'"

"... well maybe don't say it like that."

"Ok, you both are definitely whispering about something," Ella said accusingly. "What's going on?"

Mercer stepped by and set a plate of breakfast in front of Lise and Reese both. "What's that?" he asked.

"Lise and Reese. They're whispering a lot," Ella said.

"Oh. What about?"

"That's what I'm trying to find out."

Mercer nodded and brought over plates of food for himself and Ella.

Awkward as they were feeling, and as hungover, neither Reese or Lise dug in particularly quickly. They were both hungry enough to do their best though.

"How much do you remember about last night?" Lise finally asked, under the twins' intense scrutiny. She picked at a piece of toast while waiting for an answer.

Mercer and Ella looked at each other.

"Nothing," Mercer said. "Why?"

"Nothing at all?" Reese asked.

"Well, we were drinking, I think," Mercer said slowly.

"Uh huh. So nothing other than that?" Lise asked.

"Why?" Ella asked. "What happened? You two hook up again? We don't care, you know. Personally, I think you should try dating."

"We might just," Lise said, eyeing Reese and blushing softly as he glanced back her way.

"Is that all you were worried about?" Ella asked.

"Yeah," Reese said quickly. "That was it."

"Ah."

They could all have just left it there, but Lise was getting mildly infuriated with Ella and Mercer and the cute eyes they kept making at each other all breakfast. She wasn't in much of a mood to start the conversation she was about to, but she couldn't help herself.

"You two get weird when you're drunk!" Lise finally blurted.

Mercer and Ella both froze. Mercer on the way to the sink with dishes, Ella wiping up a small spill on the floor. Ella slowly stood back up.

"What?" Ella said.

"She's right," Reese said. "You do. You get weird."

Ella took an involuntary step toward her brother without looking at him. "Weird how?"

"Like... flirty," Lise said. "Inappropriate. Sexual."

"I don't think so," Mercer said.

"It's true," Reese countered. "You two have a thing for each other. And somehow you haven't realized, so me and Lise gotta deal with it every time you two get drunk."

Ella blushed and looked down at her feet. "He's my bro-ther," she said.

"Yeah, we know," Reese said. "But like, you two are closer than any siblings I've ever known. And you're twins, even. I think maybe... I don't know. There's something there."

"And you know what?" Lise said. "You kinda might as well just think about it. We've seen what you get up to when you're all uninhibited and shit. It's gotta be a lot of work repressing it all."

Ella cautiously glanced at Mercer. He locked sidelong eyes with her.

"It's crazy, right?" Ella said.

"Totally," Mercer agreed. "You're my sis-ter."

"Exactly."

Mercer stepped closer to Ella, who turned to face him as he got beside her.

"But maybe it's not the craziest?" he said.

Ella's cheeks were bright pink. She bit her lip and only looked at her brother from a downturned angle, intent eyes focusing on him through her lashes.

"Mercer..."

Mercer slowly lifted his hand and set it ever so gently on Ella's flushed cheek. She tilted her head up to stare directly at him, his palm warm on her skin.

Ella's eyes were so big and hopeful. Shining impossibly bright as she stared at her twin brother.

"I think they're right," Mercer said softly. "I think I actually do maybe have feelings for you."

"Mercer!"

"Like, maybe inappropriate feelings."

Ella put her hand on top of Mercer's, holding it to her cheek. "We can't..."

"I know."

"It's... it's you. And me."

"It is."

"I love you. You know that. But-"

Mercer brushed his thumb across Ella's face, wiping a small, stray tear.

"I love you," he echoed.

"But how can..."

"I don't know..."

"But maybe..."

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Lise groaned. "Just kiss already!"

Ella turned her head away, now blushing furiously. As Mercer started to drop his hand, she turned right back and pressed her cheek back to his palm, firmly nuzzling against it. Her eyes locked onto Mercer's again.

Brother and sister both gazed at each other, eyes full and misty, full of restrained emotion breaking free.

Mercer arched an eyebrow. Ella nodded minutely, barely perceptible, but more than enough for her brother.

As one, the twins moved together. Ella's arms looped around Mercer's neck, pulling him close. His one hand stayed on her cheek while the other slipped around her waist.

Their lips met in a beautiful and tender moment. Ella and Mercer pulled away from each other after only a few seconds, but upon looking into each other's eyes, immediately kissed again.

Their second kiss lasted a long, long time. To the point Lise and Reese got kind of awkward and squirmy watching it go on and on.

Ella and Mercer only broke off again when they physically needed to breathe. A stray strand of spit connected their panting lips for a second before falling away. The twins had eyes only for each other by this point, and didn't seem aware they still had an audience.

Reese nudged Lise. "Hey, let's get out of here, huh?"

"What? Oh, right. Yeah." Lise slipped out of her seat as quietly as possible. "This is, uh..."

"I mean it needed to happen."

"Yeah. I just didn't think it would happen so... forcefully?"

"A lot of repressed feelings coming out."

"I guess. I feel like they knew on some level."

"Obviously on some level, sure. Now it's out there."

"Mmhm."

****

Ella waited an extra long moment before daring to flick her eyes over to where Lise and Reese and skedaddled. There was no visible sign of them. Ella sighed in relief and collapsed her head against Mercer's chest.

"Oh my god," she breathed.

"It happened," Mercer murmured, petting her hair reassuringly.

"I know. I feel... electric, I think. I'm vibrating."

"I can tell."

"They're really... they're gonna be ok with this?"

"Sure seems like it. And they think they pushed us into it, so that's something too."

"This is such a trip." Ella looked up at Mercer. "I kissed you in front of them. Without any pretend drunkenness or anything."

Mercer smiled. "Mmhm."

"It feels good."

"It really does."

Ella grinned shyly. "Wanna kiss me some more?"

"Do you really have to ask?"

Mercer kissed Ella. They broke into a full, heavy makeout session, right there in the kitchen with their housemates home. It was a freeing experience for them, and they took full advantage.

They made out for quite a long time. Every now and then Lise or Reese would peek back in and appear rather shocked that the twins were still at it. Eventually that shock turned to exasperation.

Neither Ella or Mercer cared that they'd been quite a long, sloppy time taking up the kitchen. For the first time they didn't have to hide or pretend, and it felt really good.

****

"I can't believe you two don't wanna play strip poker again," Lise grumbled.

Ella shrugged. "Just feel like it skipping it this time. Maybe next time."

She was way too comfortable where she was, was part of the problem. She and Mercer occupied the couch. They were both stretched out across it, Mercer behind her with his hand under her shirt and warm on her tummy. They'd been able to cuddle way more lately, and it was an addictive thing.

Mercer nodded. "I'm good where I am," he agreed.

"Well it's boring," Reese said, dealing out cards just for him and Lise.

"And here I thought you two wanted us to stop being weird," Ella said.

"I think you'll find that now you're weird even without drinking games," Lise said while examining her cards.

"What's weird about cuddling a little?" Mercer asked. "Perfectly normal thing."

"Not for siblings," Reese said.

"Don't see why. Feels really good being close to El."

"We're twins," Ella added. "Should have realized we needed to be so close a long time ago."

She and Mercer giggled to themselves, unable to hold straight faces. Lise and Reese rolled their eyes and shrugged. The twins were just gonna keep being weird. That was all there was to it.

Lise and Reese carried on by themselves anyway. Not even with nearly as much booze as usual. Clothes came off at a nice, steady pace.

Ella and Mercer, casually watching the stripping, fed on the energy a little. Mercer's hand moved from Ella's stomach to her boobs, sneakily feeling her up under her shirt. She cozied snugly into him and smiled to herself as his erection grew and pressed on her butt.

Lise and Reese seemed to be having fun on their own. They laughed as they got increasingly naked, then fully nude. And the forfeits they started taking once that happened didn't take as long as usual to get quite naughty.

Mercer's hand moved down into Ella's pants as Lise gave Reese an impromptu and somewhat awkward lap dance. Reese didn't seem at all bothered by Lise's lack of lap dancing skill. Her grinding her bare butt all over his lap was more than enough for him, it turned out.

"You should do that 'little sister' thing you do," Ella suggested, squirming happily as Mercer rubbed her pussy for her.

Lise rolled her eyes. "Of course you'd want that."

"Well you two seem to like it too."

"You're not supposed to know that!"

"Well you should be quieter then. I mean last night I was walking by and-"

Lise went red. "Shut up!"

"I mean, it was naughty," Ella said. "And that's coming from someone who genuinely has sex with her brother, so..."

"You never told me about hearing them last night," Mercer said.

"Oh, sorry. I think I just got distracted because you did that thing with your tongue and-"

"Listen," Lise insisted. "If you want to affect the game, you gotta play. That's just how it works."

Ella nodded. "That's fair. What ya think, Mercer?"

"I think I'm comfy right here."

"Mmhm. Me too. But I think I'm horny enough now that I really want to play."

Mercer kissed Ella's shoulder. "Ok."

Ella rolled off the couch and started pulling off clothes to catch up. She and Mercer were pretty efficient about it, and nakedly got dealt into the next hand.

The twins immediately went on a losing streak, much to Ella's consternation. She wanted to make Reese and Lise do stuff.

On the other hand, Reese and Lise were being all giggly and conspiratorial about thinking up things for Ella and Mercer to do, and weren't scared to get naughty with their forfeits.

Ella decided privately, while leaning back and 'enduring' Mercer sucking on her tits for a minute, that there really weren't any bad outcomes to this game.

Mercer absolutely agreed, though neither said it out loud. They didn't need to, really. It was altogether too much fun to have to fondle, lick, suck, and kiss each other in various ways at the whim of their friends, and not have to worry about what anyone thought.

It was, additionally, an excuse to try stuff they normally didn't. Like when Mercer had to spank Ella twenty times and her bum was all pink and warm after. He couldn't remember ever spanking her, even during previous drunk games. It was kind of fun.

Ella's eyes were wild and dangerous after. Mercer almost misinterpreted it as her not enjoying the spanks as much as he did, until he realized she was just horny and looking for 'revenge.' She spanked him right back when he lost next, taking it upon herself to decide for him.

Ella was particularly triumphant when Lise finally lost a hand. She pointed at Lise firmly. "You have to be Reese's little sister for the rest of the evening!"

"The whole evening?" Lise asked. "That's a lot. Usually it's like a few minutes of something at most."

Reese reached over and put a hand on hers before she could argue too much. "I mean, uh, I'd kinda like that too, though," he said quietly.

Lise blushed and looked down, then cautiously at Reese. "Yeah, me too," she admitted. "Ok. Give me a few minutes."

Lise dashed off, naked and horny.

Ella and Mercer decided to play a few hands together while they waited. Lise came back to the sight of the siblings sixty nining and trying to lick each other's buttholes, though the angle wasn't good and they were laughing more than they were accomplishing anything. The gradually went for a more traditional approach, Mercer licking Ella's sweet pussy, and her sucking her brother's hard, precummy cock.

Lise padded in, now wearing her classic pigtails, as well as one of Reese's shirts that just barely came down far enough to cover her pussy. She watched the twins for a moment, then sat down next to Reese and waited too see if either Ella or Mercer would notice her.

They didn't. They were too busy with their oral sibling affections to notice much of anything.

Lise reached under her shirt to play with her pussy. Reese noticed and started playing with himself too. They let the twins keep going for a while before Lise finally cleared her throat loudly.

Ella looked up blinking, startled to see there were other people still in the room. She reluctantly got off of her brother and composed herself a bit.

"Oops, went a bit long there, huh?" Ella said.

"Maybe a little," Reese said, though he clearly didn't mind too much.

Mercer sat up as well and swiped some of Ella's pussy juices from his chin. "Hey, you've got a shirt on," he accused Lise.

Lise nodded primly. "Horny little sisters can wear their brothers' shirts."

"Is that a thing?" Mercer asked.

"Of course. How do you not know?"

"He never had a little sister," Ella said. "We're twins."