Strip You, Bitch!

Story Info
Carole Vaughn entertains the guys.
3.9k words
4.04
101.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers

Carole Vaughn was extremely attractive. A tall, leggy, 28 year old blonde with the prefect figure for her frame - big bouncing breasts that started arguments as to whether they were real or fake and a nice, curvy ass. Facially she was almost Scandinavian with clear blue eyes and very light, long, blonde hair that she normally kept tied up on her head.

She was also a fool, and had wasted her life over a succession of boyfriends and dead-end jobs and addictions --how she had managed to retain her looks was one of life's many mysteries. She was a stripper at the moment, stripping at a seedy joint in Los Angeles and somehow making enough cash to pay for her habits, or maybe not quite enough cash. One night as she left the club a guy she didn't recognise approached her and told her his boss wanted to hire her for a private party and she would get $500 for the job but it would be different from the norm and his boss wanted to peak with her about it. As Carole took that in he handed her an address and told her a time and vanished into the shadows again.

The address turned out to be a bar in a really rough area of town. Carole was nervous entering the place but the lure of a night's easy money drew here greedily inside.

As she walked past a group of people on the way into the bar, they stared and sneered openly at her, knowing people her like didn't belong there. The minute she entered every eye seemed to focus on her, little wonder as she was the only white person in the bar and just about the only woman as well. Summoning all her courage she strode to the bar - where she was ignored completely by the bartender. Five minutes passed and she felt even more out of place and was about to leave when a man approached her and snarled at her.

"You Vaughn?"

"Yes."

"Follow me," and he led her through the bar, through a beaded doorway at the back and motioned her to sit at a table in a shaded booth.

A big man was sitting directly across from her; it was Manny Hernandez a renowned figure in the cities organised crime scene. He sat smoking a large cigar staring impassively at the tall blonde.

"What do you want?" she demanded with false bravado.

Hernandez leaned forward, blew stinking smoke in Carole's face and spoke roughly.

"One of my boys is getting outta jail and I want you to put on a show for him."

"What kind of show?"

He told her in detail what she would have to do, it was perverse, extreme and kinky but then Carole could be all those things too, especially for $500.

"So you up for it bitch?" demanded Manny.

"Yes", she answered strongly.

"Good", said Manny, "you'll be collected on Saturday at 9pm, be ready and wearing that police uniform of yours, the one you strip in. Now get the fuck out of my bar, I don't like no white trash sluts in my place."

ONE WEEK LATER

Taking one last deep breath and steeling her mind for whatever lay ahead she nodded and followed a bouncer towards the thumping soundtrack that beckoned them to a booth that looked into a party.

From her hiding place she could look out into the harsh glare of the over head lights and see there was going to be no hiding place for her, she would not be able to be a side attraction that would easily be forgotten about. Before her was a small podium that no doubt she would be asked to perform on, Past that was an unruly throng of men, there had to be at least thirty, maybe nearer forty of them and without exception they were all black, gang members

The banner hanging from the ceiling, it read "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WELCOME BACK JULIUS".

He was obviously who the party was for and who Carol was expected to perform for.

"Jus' get out there bitch!" the bouncer said and pushed her through the curtain, pulling her jacket off as she went.

The hip hop music came to a halt and Carol stood on the podium in a near deathly silence as the chatter and laughing and shouting ground to a halt and an awful lot of hostile pairs of eyes trained on fake the police officer on the stage.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen, if you could all calm down, the bitch on the stage is the entertainment for the night! Now if you could all do your best to make the Lieutenant at her ease, I'm sure she'll be more than happy to provide us with the very best in adult entertainment!"

The message had been build up to a crescendo and as it finished the stereo boomed into "The Stripper" music and all eyes remained firmly on Carol. The time was now, what was it going to be?

Immediately the crowd realised what was happening,

The place exploded with cheers and laughter and comments and insults started being hurled at the blonde.

"Hey bitch lets see your white tits!"

"I got something you can take down as evidence cunt!"

"Come on show us the goods bitch!"

Carol tried to block out their catcalls and taunts and concentrate on entertaining them. She was a fit, athletic woman, with a hell of a figure, that was clear before she had taken a stitch of clothing off, the fact that clothing was a police uniform just made it all the sweeter for the watching gang-bangers. They hollered as Carol tossed off her cap and cheered as she unfolded her sunglasses and dropped them at the side of the podium and ground her hips to the hypnotic hip-hop music and reached her slim, white fingers into the buttons of her standard issue light blue shirt.

Her fingers shook but she gripped the buttons and began to loosen them, using enough force to almost rip them off. And once they were all either undone or ripped and both sides of her regulation shirt hung apart and her big, white bra was revealed the crowd went mad. I mean they went ape shit, they were cheering and shouting and high fiving and chanting for more. Carole peeled off her big bra and revealed her breasts to the baying mob, needless to say they were impressed.

By now Carole was feeling the atmosphere in the room, it was intoxicating. There were undercurrents of hatred, anger and misogyny mixing up with the actual smoke (cigarettes and drugs), the loud pounding music and the abundance of alcohol.

Her hands were at her standard issue police belt and she was undoing it as sexily as she could. Her big tits were already on display to a round of crude remarks and wolf whistles and they bounced and moved in perfect time to the beat of the music as Carole swayed her hips and accepted the cheers and encouragement to go further -- oh she knew she would go a whole lot further as per what she had agreed to do with Manny.

Her belt came away and was instantly grabbed from her hands, nearly pulling her off balance. It took only a few minutes more until her trousers were at her ankles and being kicked off. She was down to nothing more than her white, cotton panties.

How to deal with stripping naked before a baying, hostile, drunken mob of gangsters and criminals? She slid her hands inside her pants and closed her eyes and took a deep. She opened those bright blue eyes and steeled herself then bent forward and as she went drew her hands down, taking her underpants with her, until they lay at her ankles and with a flourish and vigour that really she did not feel she kicked them up and into the wild crowd who descended on them like a pack of wolves pouncing on a piece of meat. Eventually an arm raised with them in its hand but then they were pulled back and the scrum continued. Carole actually stopped dancing for a moment as she watched the pack brawl around in front of her.

"Here we want to see you use this next, first in your pussy, then in you're ass and then licking it clean. You dig?"

Manny announced as he handed her a standard issue police nightstick.

She held the club like a pro, like a finely trained police officer ready to take down a criminal, unaware of the fact that her twirling the club in her had was actually a massive turn on to the ever more rowdy and drunken mob.

"In the pussy bitch!" demanded Julius taking a few steps backward, all the better to enjoy the upcoming display.

Carole flipped the club in her hand until the long part of the stick was pointed right at her belly button.

For her own sake she needed to get wet and aroused real fast, in the circumstances that wasn't going to be easy. Rather than the nightstick to her pussy she moved first with her fingers to her clit and flicked it -- much to the amusement of her crowd.

She had to play with herself in front of them all, while she played with her pussy with her right hand she tweaked her nipples with her left hand, knowing at her big, sensitive nipples were her best way of getting herself turned on. She tried to forget where she was, tried to imagine herself alone with her own erotic fantasies (and yes she did have them, and yes they did involve beautiful, naked women!), but playing with herself while yards from her gang bangers were shooting up what looked like coke, while money changed hands and all sorts of other nefarious antics were ongoing, it was mightily difficult.

"Get that billy club in your cunt, bitch!"

Manny had had enough of her stalling antics and his voice held enough menace to convince her that he was entirely serious in his threat.

As Carole began to slowly but surely push the hard tip of the nightstick into the barely aroused folds of her pussy, three more women joined the exclusively male (with the obvious exception of Carole) company. They were Candace, Christy and Tyra, all three were coloured and all three prostitutes, paid, like Carole, to perform a role that night. Manny had arranged for them to be here and filled them in on what they would be doing! They took up position at the back of the room and, in truth, no-one really noticed them, their moment in the spotlight would come later on. All three knew each other and had been working the streets for about three years apiece (they were all aged between 19 and 24) and had even had time to discuss what they were going to do tonight -- oh boy had they discussed it! So the three hookers leaned back and watched as the pretty blonde slid the night stick inside herself and to the obvious delight of the guys began to fuck herself with it.

The atmosphere was poisonous with lust while the music was hypnotic in pushing Carole on almost trance like until nearly five inches of the club were buried inside her and being worked in and out of her tight cunt. It made quite the visual contrast: the dark colour of the nightstick, like a thick, black cock against the creamy, white skin of Carole's toned, athletic body.

After five minutes of having her use the nightstick like a giant vibrator Manny snapped his fingers at her and indicated that she should get a move on to the next stage of the entertainment.

"You lick that fucking thing clean then I want to see you jam it up that tight asshole of yours, and remember if you don't get it up there far enough we got plenty of volunteers down here who'll stick it there for you!"

Indeed he did, and that little instruction brought a clamour of guys wanting to do it but Manny waved them away and smirked at Julius, yeah, his homie looked like he was enjoying his night. Even more so when Carole plucked the nightstick from her pussy and ran her tongue up and down the end, desperately trying to get it even wetter for where she had to put it next. Under instruction from Manny she turned her back to her audience, got down on her hands and knees and somehow worked the tip of the nightstick into the tight, puckered asshole that looked out at the assorted criminals and gang members. As the hard tip penetrated her and they saw her grimace the biggest cheer of the night went up. So far. The three whores at the far wall smiled, they were they could get the crowd ever louder.

The position was actually really awkward for Carole and her embarrassment seemed to be ramped up with her back to the crowd and her ass cheeks pulled wide apart, she sensed someone come onto the stage right at her ass, fearing a hefty shove to the nightstick she spun her head around to see Julius there.

"Don't worry bitch, I'm here to pull it out not push it in further."

He was as good as his word hauling the piece of police equipment from the blonde's ass with an audible pop and holding it aloft before the crowd like a triumphant gladiator in ancient Rome.

"And now she's going to lick it clean again!" he announced to a tumult of cheers and applause.

However, having the shit stained end of the nightstick, so recently buried in her asshole, presented to her mouth was too much for her and she balked, even though she had agreed to this earlier, the gangster wanted to see her lick it clean too much and again thrust it at her lips.

"Clean it!"

Even though her mind said not to her head did as it was ordered and stretched her lips apart, extended her tongue and accepted the nightstick into her mouth and reluctantly began to lick it clean. The crowd were even higher now, on drugs, or alcohol or on enjoyment and watching the skanky stripper cleaning her own ass tastes from the stick was another great moment for them. But it was only going to get better for them, the three prostitutes saw their cue and began to make their way through the throng to the stage until all three stood towering over the kneeling stripper. Carole put the stick down, the hateful taste in her mouth forgotten for an instant as the three black women came to her.

She was startled at their sudden appearance and did nothing as Tyra produced a pair of standard handcuffs and snapped them on Carole's wrists behind her back

Tyra seemed to be the bravest of the three and had no problems taking charge of the situation while the other two stayed back for now. The crowd was going crazy for this as word spread as to who they were. Tyra was a naturally tall girl, and her near four inch spike heels on her boots just added to that, she was thin and pretty flat chested and had a permanently pissed off look on her long face. She had long straight, dark hair and as she towered over the blonde, she looked to Carole like her worst nightmare. As Candace and Christy stepped aside for the moment Tyra revelled in the spotlight, she stood next to Carole and ran her hand through the blonde's beautiful hair, ruffling it teasingly before suddenly taking a tight grip of a bunch of hair and forcing Carole to look her in the eyes.

"Gonna be a long night bitch!"

Before Carole had had time to digest the comment Tyra had whipped off her micro-mini skirt and she was face straight at the black hooker's pussy.

"Get eating bitch! We're going to give Julius the best damn interracial lesbian domination show he's ever likely to see!"

Carole would admit to herself some Sapphic tendencies and fantasies but they were about beautiful, blonde goddesses' not street trash like this. With the unruly mob egging her on and Tyra's strong hand still gripping her hair she bent her head forward and began to eat out the black whore's pussy.

Tyra was getting off on this and really started bumping and grinding her crack on Carole's face, getting juiced up real quick and moving her hips so Carole's tongue was servicing her from one end of her slit to the other. Candace and Christy was digging it too and Christy (a smaller girl than Tyra and a bit fatter too but with massive tits) got behind Carole and began to spank Carole's lily coloured ass in time with the music, meanwhile Candace (who fancied herself as an amateur stripper) was peeling off every inch of clothing and taking something from Manny at the side of the stage began strapping on a massive strap on dildo to her crotch -- he had another two in his hands as well! While Candace was struggling with the intricacies of her straps Tyra had her eyes closed and was nearing orgasm, whether the bitch was that good at eating pussy or it was more the situation they were in and the power she had, she didn't car and with several violent thrusts and spasms she jerked out a messy climax all over Carole's face.

"Here, I want me some of that!" demanded Christy and she laid of spanking Carole to push Tyra out of the way and place her own fat, sweaty cunt right on top of Carole's tiring tongue.

Tyra was fine with that and like the cat that got the cream she strutted around the stage to a wild applause as she took her strap on dildo and easily slid it into place. She well remembered Manny's earlier instructions.

"I want all three of you inside her, as deep as you can go, get all three of the bitch's holes filled, that should be quite the finale!"

Christy, for being initially nervous about getting up on the stage, was getting really into things now and the short girl had her fat thighs tightly around Carole's face and was pushing Carole harder and harder onto her pussy. Candace and Tyra were busy showing off their plastic cocks to the guys and getting one hell of a reaction -- it seemed they were rather looking forward to seeing the whores fucking Carole and were keen that it was as 'hard and as nasty' as they could muster. The girls seemed determined not to disappoint. Christy came in an absolute gusher all over Carole's face, there was literally floods of the stuff that washed over her nose and lips and she could feel that even with her lips clamped shut the taste was beginning to seep in. When Christy finally peeled her crotch away from Carole's face that was the least of her worries. Blinking her eyes open while trying not to get any of that wet stuff in them she was less than pleased to see Tyra and Candace sporting what looked like giant cocks around their waist and Christy being handed one herself.

Tyra strutted up to the stripper and prodded her in the cheek with the tip of the dick and that close up view of it just made it all the more worrying. It was a big thing, fully ten inches in length and looked to be around three inches thick with fake veins on the sides to give it that authentic look (and feel). As Carole examined it Christy was getting in to hers and in no time at all Carol was being pulled to her feet, her hands still helpless behind her. As she stood there Tyra pushed her legs apart and sat down behind her and positioned herself perfectly. Once in place she smiled up at Carole.

"I'm getting your ass bitch!"

With that Candace stood in front of Carole and with her hands on Carole's shoulders pushed her down onto Tyra's waiting dildo. Carole grimaced as it slid inside her then was taken by surprise as Candace got on her own knees and positioned herself in Carole's lap so that she could simultaneously fuck Carole's pussy. Feeling the second plastic cock slid inside her she felt stretched and filled to the extreme, even more so when the two hookers started slowly pushing and pulling their dildos in and out of her. Then the third cock found it's target too, pushing it's way into Carole's mouth and face fucking her in that hole too.

"Goddamn, I wish I could spunk up this bitch's asshole!" cursed Tyra as she rammed her ass dildo in once more.

Carole licked the long plastic shafts clean, not caring where they had been or what was on them and as the three girls trotted of stage many knew it was the signal to begin the final part of his present to Julius.

"Right guys, we've seen the girls ('lets give them a big hand) cue up to use the sluts oral skills, who else wants to sample them?"

He did not want for volunteers for that. Pretty much every single one of the guys crowded around the stage and it took all Manny's menace and persuasion to get them all into something resembling a single file line.

"One at a time guys, well maybe more than one will be OK, Hey! Get out of there, Julius gets to go first!"

There were a lot of factors at work here, you had the group of guys, all drunk or high in some way all with a gangbangers attitude towards women (that they were little more than tits and ass) and you had Manny and Julius manipulating things. Still this was the part Carole had been most looking forward to.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers
12