Strong Women Prefer Rough Anal

Story Info
Black athlete seduces a BBW and her friend.
2.1k words
3.26
50.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

My name is James Lawrence Burns. Friends call me JL. I'm your hero for this tale. A tall, good-looking young African-American male in his early twenties living in the great City of Alamosa, Colorado. Man, I thought I could resist it but it's starting to get to me. You might wonder, what in hell am I talking about? Well, folks, I'm talking about that damn thing called stress. It can get to anyone. No one is immune to it. Well, I've found the perfect way to get over the stress.

The life of a student at the prestigious Colorado Institute of Technology can be tough. Especially if you're both a freshman, and a student-athlete. The Colorado Institute of Technology is a big school, with over twenty thousand students, spread over two campuses, Denver and Alamosa. I'm on the Alamosa campus, which is where the best dorms and the sports department are located. The school has recently undergone massive expansion, which is reflected both in academic curriculum and athletic programs. It's now a world-class university, though it's still located in a small town nobody had ever heard of.

For a collegiate student-athlete living in North America in the early twenty first century, it's hard to do better than the Colorado Institute of Technology. We simply have more sports than every other college or university in the country. Colorado Tech competes in Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Golf, Tennis, Wrestling, Squash, Bowling, Archery, Rugby, Water Polo, Fencing, Football, Gymnastics and Rifle along with Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Bowling, Archery, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Water Polo, Gymnastics, Fencing, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Golf, Tennis, Wrestling, Squash, Fencing, Rugby and Rifle. We compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One.

I'm a member of the Colorado Tech Varsity Football team. We've had a lousy season. We've had our butts kicked by Georgia Military Academy, Ohio State Tech, Boston Technical University and Harford Tech. That really sucks. There was a time when we were a powerhouse in American college football. Unfortunately, those days seem to be long gone. I've often been called a superman on the gridiron. As a six-foot-six, 250-pound black man, I come across as that for sure. However, even though I'm stronger and faster than most of my teammates, I can't be everywhere at once. A football team needs more than a strong quarterback. It takes a team to win a game. Let no one tell you otherwise.

Yeah, after a lackluster football season, I was not a very happy camper. My academic success didn't quench my thirst for glory or my disappointment. I've got a 3.98 GPA and I'm considered one of the top students in the Business Administration program but that doesn't mean much to me. I wanted to be part of a National Championship Team. Since I signed up with those losers at Colorado Tech, it looks like my glory days were over before they even began. Isn't that great? To say that I was one frustrated black dude would be an understatement. Fortunately, I found a way to relieve the stress.

Thank heavens for the lovely ladies I see on my college campus. Especially those among them who have strong sexual impulses and loose morals. They're always on hand, ready to help a bloke relieve some stress the old-fashioned way. I hooked up with this tall, skinny black chick named Lisa Black and her friend, a plump, big-bottomed white chick named Mary White. They're well-known for being sexually adventurous. I went to their dormitory and thanks in part to their luscious bodies, a bottle of Rum and some Rap Music, this brother had himself a good time.

Yeah, I was lying nude in bed with these two sexy naked chicks. I was holding a bottle of Rum in my right hand while sucking on Lisa Black's small, perky breasts. Meanwhile, Lisa's roommate, the sexy plump white chick known as Mary White was showing my long and thick, uncircumcised black cock some love. She told me before that she had a thing for big black dicks. I showed her my piece, and she couldn't get enough of it. Man, could this big white woman suck black cock! I sucked on Lisa's tits and she moaned, urging me on. I slipped my free hand between her legs, and began fingering her pussy. Hot damn, the chick was already wet. I slid two fingers and worked them inside of her. Hearing Lisa squeal as I worked my magic turned me on. I felt my dick grow even harder inside Mary's mouth. The plump white chick kept sucking me, her pretty blonde head bobbing up and down on my lap.

I took a big gulp of my Rum, and we continued to do our thing. Mary sucked on my cock like it was the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted. Hot damn, where did this sexy plump white female pick up her skills? With her agile tongue and warm mouth working my cock, it didn't take me long to cum. I came all over Mary's face, splashing it with my hot manly cum. Oh, shoot. That was intense. A lot of females who are hardcore cock suckers and dick lovers don't like it when a man shoots his cum all over their faces. I don't know what the fuss is about. Mary surprised me by not only smiling when I came all over her face but also by greedily sucking every last drop of my seed. She sucked every last drop and licked me clean. I sighed in pleasure, amazed. Hot damn, this was fun. I thrust three fingers into Lisa Black's hot pussy and twisted them around. Her eyes widened and she screamed. I laughed, and thrust my fingers deeper into the black woman's hot pussy. Mary watched, fascinated. She stroked and caressed Lisa's breasts while I slid my entire fist into her. I loved the feel of her vagina enclosing my entire fist. I loved fisting her! Lisa howled like a woman possessed. I drove my fist deeper into her body. Until she begged for mercy. I pulled my fist out of her, and smiled as her face contorted and her eyes widened like saucers. She sighed in relief a moment later. I smiled. Just call me the Fisting King.

Mary White looked at me expectantly. I smiled at the big white woman. I hadn't forgotten about her. I laid the big white woman on her back, comfortably on the bed. Lisa watched us, grinning lustfully. I winked at her. Then, I spread her plump white thighs and breathed in the smell of her pussy. Nice. Hey, not all females smell good down there. Once, I almost passed out from breathing the smell of a certain woman's pussy. The chick was hot, definitely a dime piece, but she wasn't very hygiene-conscious down there. Oh, well. I slid a finger, then two, inside Mary White's creamy pink pussy. She giggled, and urged me on. I slid a third finger into her, and began working my magic. Mary screamed in pleasure and begged me for more.

A few minutes later, she was urging me to fist her. I didn't need to be told twice. I slid my entire fist into the big white woman's vagina. Mary squealed as I worked my way in. I love fisting women. It's fun to shove my entire fist into their pussies and occasionally their butt holes and make them scream. If you haven't done it, then I definitely recommend that you try it. Just be careful, though. It's addictive. I fisted Mary White until she screamed in pleasure and came time and again, before begging me to release her. I did, slowly removing my fist from her pussy. She slowly let out her breath, and gave me a strained smile. I smiled at her. Yeah, I got the magic.

Both Mary and I were suddenly caught by surprise as Lisa started clapping. She laughed, and said that we both had sexual chemistry and shouldn't waste it. Mary and I looked at each other and grinned. I looked at the big, sexy white woman. Truth be told, fisting women is only one of my major fetishes. I've always wanted to have anal sex with a big woman. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time and the women I've met haven't had the inclination. Mary smiled and told me that she was totally down with that. I smiled, pleased beyond words. We got ready to have fun.

Mary White got on all fours, and spread her plump white butt cheeks wide open. Lisa was kind enough to hand me a bottle of lube. I took the bottle and popped it open, then smeared the greasy lube all over my long and thick black cock. I also applied it all over Mary's asshole. The big woman complained that it felt cold but I promised her I'd soon warm her up. I pressed my dick against Mary's asshole, and pushed it inside. The first thing I noticed upon penetrating Mary's asshole is how warm and tight her asshole felt. I once read an online erotic story by some black switch-hitter. I forgot his name. Anyway, he said that big women have tight assholes. Looks like he was right. Mary's asshole gripped my dick like a vise.

I placed my hands on Mary's hips and pushed my cock deeper into her asshole. With a song in my heart, I slammed my cock into the big white woman's booty hole. Mary White squealed, and urged me to be more careful. I tried, but truth be told, I couldn't help it. My whole life I've wanted to know what it was life to fuck a big woman in the ass and now, I was finding out. I tapped that fat ass of hers like there was no tomorrow. I slammed my dick into Mary's asshole like anal sex was going out of style. Mary screamed like a woman possessed but I didn't slow down. I couldn't slow down. I plowed into her asshole like a madman until I finally came, blasting my white-hot manly cum deep inside the big white chick's tight butt hole. Oh, yeah. It felt great!

Afterwards, I slowly squeezed my cock out of Mary White's ass and noticed with a bit of surprise that her once-tight booty entrance was now a gaping asshole. How about that? Show me gape, woman! Mary winced, and sat up. Lisa watched us, grinning. She looked at my dick, and gave me a weird look. I got up and went after her. She laughed and tried to flee. I grabbed the skinny black woman and tackled her to the floor, then spread her slim butt cheeks and slid my cock into her asshole. Ah, the feel of a new ass around my dick was wonderful.

As I began fucking my second ass of the evening, I relaxed and enjoyed myself. I was no longer in a race. Mary White sat nearby, fingering her pussy while I drilled my cock into Lisa Black's butt hole. The skinny black woman growled sexily and made awesome grunting noises as I shoved my cock up her ass. Even though I was kind of new to this, I could tell that she wasn't. I'm guessing that Lisa Black had been taking it up the ass for quite some time now. Her asshole felt supple and definitely not as tight as Mary White's had been. Oh, well. I didn't particularly mind or care. I grabbed a handful of Lisa Black's long hair and yanked her head back while burying my cock in her ass. I asked her how she felt about having my super-sized black cock up her ass. She didn't say anything, she just kept howling. I laughed, and continued jamming my cock up her ass until I came for the second time that night. Lisa's screams mingled with my own to form an orgasmic orchestra.

I slept peacefully, with a hot chick on either side of me. When I woke up, I was a happy camper. Seriously. Lisa Black and Mary White were still asleep. I left myself out, and went back to my dormitory. I felt great. Like a million bucks. I had been relieved of my stress and gotten laid. Now, I can focus on more important things. Anyhow, see you around. Folks, don't let stress get you down. If it does, grab a sexy big woman and fuck her in the ass. You'll feel better afterwards, I promise. Just look at what it accomplished for me!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers