Struggling to Survive Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomorrow will bring about the problems. I will deal with the teenage boy who needs reassurance from his dad. I will deal with the sadness of being a divorcee and a mother of two. I will cry at every commercial that Tom and I ever watched together. I will look at our wedding pictures with a box of tissues in the other hand. Tomorrow.

But tonight, I'm going to get laid.

As the two of us drove, I noticed that his eyes kept cutting from the road to my legs. I was enjoying his lustful appraisal of my body. I smiled contently to myself.

"So Richard, where are you taking me?" I asked with a sultry rasp in voice.

"I'm taking you to my place."

I wondered why he was taking me to his place. I mean, I KNOW why he was taking me there, but my wonderment was about his wife and kids. Where were they? I seriously doubted that he would march in there and announce that he had a guest whom he intended on fucking.

Fucking. Such a crude word. Yet, I hoped that it was an accurate one for what was on the agenda tonight. Nympho Kara needed a good fucking.

I didn't voice my question about his family. Bringing up the wife and kids may break the reverie. So I settled my mind and decided to just go with the flow. I let go and gave myself to Richard's hands.

We approached a gated community with a security stand. The guard on duty peeked out as Richard rolled down his window.

"Evening Mr. Mueller."

"Evening Craig. How's it going tonight?"

"Pretty good sir. Getting a lot of studying done."

The guard took a peek further into the car and saw me. His face showed a brief recognition. He didn't know who I was, but he knew who I WASN'T. His face flashed momentarily with disapproval, but then it went back to being neutral. His head disappeared back into the booth and the gate began to creak open.

"Have a good evening Mr. Mueller."

"You do the same Craig."

Every house that we passed looked like a miniature mansion. If I had to guess, I would wager that each of these houses range anywhere from $1,000,000 to $500,000.

When we stepped into the one that was his, I gasped in awe. I had never seen a place so beautiful in person. I swear that the living room area was big enough to fit my entire house in.

He watched my appreciation with a hint of pride. I allowed him to take my coat as I leisurely walked around and admired my surroundings.

Then I came across the family pictures. It looked like a span of years was taken in between them, but each one showed a happy family. I saw Richard, standing next to his wife (who by the way was gorgeous), as their kids stood in front of them.

His kids. His wife. How could I look at these pictures, knowing what I planned to do tonight? Better still, how could I even plan to do it at all?

"Hey gorgeous. You want something to drink? I can go to the bar and make you something." His voice broke through my thoughts. I was jarred momentarily. Hearing him behind me with his family in front of me was surreal. I knew he was married, but to actually see evidence of his happy family made everything...wrong.

Tom and I had family pictures like these. He stood just as proudly next to me as Richard did his wife. Back when we were a family.

I was losing my nerve. This is a mistake. I shouldn't be here.

I turned around and almost ran into Richard. I didn't realize that he was that close behind me. He took my clumsy mistake as a move of passion, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Richard..." I started to protest before his lips met mine. His kiss was soft and gentle at first, as if he were asking permission. As I felt myself concede to his power, his kisses grew in intensity. My body was drawn to him, regardless of what I KNEW I should do. It yearned to repeat the experience that it had in my car. The raw passion that existed between Richard and I was like a magnet, pulling us together. No matter what, I couldn't pull away from him.

In an unspoken agreement, he grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom.

***

I awoke the next morning and immediately started moaning. I didn't know why at first, but when my mind caught up I realized that I was having an orgasm.

I was on my stomach, so I tried to turn over. But I couldn't. Richard was holding me down by the small of my back. He also had one of my legs propped open as his head was buried between them. However, there was something strange that he was doing. The sensation that had me cumming wasn't from my pussy. It was centered a little further back.

Oh shit! He's licking my asshole!

I exploded on the inside. The pure taboo nature of what he was doing sent me over the edge. It was so nasty. This powerful man was licking my ass. God!

As I was coming down from that high, he released his pressure on my back and rolled me over. I was like a limp doll, completely at his mercy. He smiled lustfully at me as he settled between my legs.

I felt him at my entrance, but he didn't push his way in. Instead, he rubbed it along the opening, teasing me. His penis made brushes along my clit as he did this. Each time sent a spike of pleasure through me. I began to pant as I waited for him to take me.

And take me his did. For the third time in 12 hours, he was inside of me.

His strokes started off slow, for which I was grateful. I was pretty tender down there from our long night of sex, and I needed to adjust. But after a while it hurt less and less.

When he gained full access to my vulva, and was slipping in and out with ease, he put my legs up on his shoulders. This action allowed him to delve further into me. Over and over.

We built up a rhythm. He did most of the work, as I was pretty helpless in the position that I was in, but with the limited range of motion that I was allowed I made the most of it.

His panting and his speed quickened, and I knew that he was close. There was no way that I could have another orgasm. My body was pretty tapped out from the gymnastics of the night before as well as the major orgasm that I had from him licking my naughty area, so I didn't really expect one. But I was enjoying looking at him enjoying me.

His body tensed up, and then he suddenly pulled out as he grunted and spurt his cum all over my stomach.

"Well, that was a good way to wake up!" I laughed as he released my legs and laid down on me. He softly peppered kisses along my neck. I wrapped my arms around him.

"God Kara. You are fucking amazing." He said in between breaths.

"Well, I aim to please."

He propped himself up and tried to kiss me, but I stopped him by placing my hand on his mouth.

"Ummm, brush your teeth sir. Better yet, I need you to use a caustic soda mouthwash. I know where your mouth has been." He smiled at me as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

We finally got up and headed to the shower. After having sex three times, the stink of sweat and body fluids had become a bit ripe. In the shower, we soaped each other down. But no more hanky panky was done. I don't think either of us had another round in the tank.

Nothing more really happened after that. He drove me to my car, we shared one last passionate goodbye kiss, and then I turned the engine in my car to start my drive home.

Once I was in my own car, I was forced to face reality. I was heading to my house. A house devoid of Tom.

Last night's (and this morning's) events swarmed my mind. I'd had a night of mind-blowing sex. I came more times in that single night than I had in my last month with Tom as my husband.

I know many people are interpreting that statement as proof that Richard was better in bed than Tom. Not so. Sex isn't a game of numbers. More orgasms doesn't equal better lover.

For Tom and I, we were fighting so much that sex was a rare occasion. I did remember that one night we fucked each other's brains out. The night I kissed Richard. I felt so guilty after that, that I decided to give my husband the best sex he'd had to date.

Boy, what a night that was! We were so into each other. So in sync. Once I got past the guilt of what I'd done, the moment that I shared with Tom was so...beautiful. We were beautiful. We fucked, but we fucked as only husband and wife could.

Tom knew my body inside and out. He took the time to learn it. His experience with what made me tick made him my best lover to date. Including last night.

It just took so much for the two of us to get to that point though. It was like he stopped trying. Over the years, sex had become automatic for him. Kiss here, lick there, and insert penis. He didn't seem to care about taking the time to turn me on anymore.

Don't get me wrong. Once he had me there, he could melt my body into spaghetti. But because he knew that, he didn't worry about the lead up.

None of that mattered now. He was gone.

Suddenly, I realized how empty I felt. As great as last night was, I would rather have had it with my husband. I'm sorry - my ex-husband.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
133 Comments
AllNigherAllNigher3 months ago

Last anonymous... The MARRIED guy that cost her her family...

But really, SHE cost her her family.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kara definitely sucks. She gets divorced and could go find a good guy but she only wants to fuck the guy that cost her her family being together. I guess she'd rather be a home wrecker like him and balance the scales. Oh, but at least it reminds her of how much she loves her ex-husband 🙄. Very unlikable character. I'm rooting for Norman... 🤣

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ready to comment after reading four chapters. Is it the intention of the author to make no one in this story likable? Husband unforgiving ass, violent and poor father who throws is mother out of everyone life. Wife unrepentant cheater who cut off sex from husband, refusing to talk for months with more interest in revenge than her marriage. The bosses who both have sex with her and here care for her lovers wife and family ends with one kiss. Basically the hero is the professional whore. Maybe the final chapter will make someone worthy of the reader care about them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Same mistakes attracted to losers

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5/5... Damn painful... brought back the pain, loss, resentment of of my 1st and 2nd marriages.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Bridge Just another simple cuckold story?in Loving Wives
Imbalance Pt. 01 Wife tells her husband that she is unhappy.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Interest Can love give you a dividend?in Loving Wives
More Stories